Too Good To Be True Ch. 23

Story Info
Tamora confronts Tom, and joins the Harem.
5.4k words
4.76
7.5k
15

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Readers,

Sorry this chapter was slow, but as I stated in the comments before, I found an editor! Thanks a million, Alys21 for helping me edit! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23

The change in Lizzy was subtle, but evident. She no longer shied away from me when I entered the kitchen. She just blushed and kept doing her cooking.

She started talking more with the other harem girls. It started just with responding in the texts. Then she was initiating text. Before we knew it she was sitting down and listening in on conversations. Then to everyone's shock, she was taking an active part in those conversations. She and Suki hit it off. Who knew that two shy girls who had a lot of shared experiences, one for being 'too skinny' and the other for being 'too fat', would hit it off, but they did.

Tina kept giving me oral sex and swallowing as much semen as she could. She and Sarah kept measuring, and Tina's breast did not shrink, staying consistent for the rest of the week.

Monday, after classes were finished, most of the harem and Ruth's friends were enjoying the pool. I was relaxing in the hot tub, alone. When Tamora joined me in her purple stringy bikini. She sat down a couple of feet from me in the sizable pool. I had my suspicions, but we sat peacefully enjoying the warm bubbling water for several minutes contently, watching the other girls play a version of volleyball with a beach ball in the four foot deep section of the pool.

Finally, Tamora turned to me, and asked quietly, "What the fuck did you do to Lizzy?"

I looked at her surprised, I had thought I was safe. "What?"

"Don't play dumb with me." Tamora snapped softly, "And don't be so loud, you don't want your girlfriend hearing, do you?"

I remembered Sarah warning me this might happen, and I knew I had consent to bring Tamora into the harem, and so long as she agreed to the terms. I glanced at Sarah who returned my gaze and smiled. I remembered her instructions, "Take her somewhere private and explain everything to her."

"This isn't the place to talk about this." I told her, replicating her quietness, "We can meet somewhere private to discuss it."

Tamora tried to read my face, "Fine, I'll pretend to leave and go through the girls locker room, then I will wait for you in the men's locker room so you can explain to me and see if I call the cops on you or not."

She stood, her ass swaying temptingly as she walked from the swimming area. I waited until she was out of the room, then I nodded at Sarah. Courtney looked from me to Sarah, then to the door Tamora had just left, then smiled broadly at me.

I stood from the hot tub and walked to the men's locker room. There was a three turn s-curve to provide privacy between the locker room and the swimming area.

As I reached the end, I peaked around the corner and saw Tamora, looking at the showers, her back turned to me. But I could see she had a hand on her crotch, and she turned enough I could tell it was in the triangle of her bikini bottom, rubbing her slit. She was horny, and I was guessing she was hopeful of what was about to happen. Her swimsuit was definitely drying out, which was good, because it would let me see if she got super wet and turned on in her crotch.

I decided to take control.

"That's a sexy thing to walk into the room to." I told her, walking around the corner.

Her hand jerked out of her bottom, causing the knot on the left side of her bottom to slip and her bottom to start slipping. She caught them and glared at me. She re-tied the side of her bottom.

"Asshole, what took you so long?" Tamora demanded.

"Well, I didn't want it to look like I was going after you. I didn't want that long." I replied.

"Fine, whatever." Tamora snapped, putting her fists on her hips, feet shoulder width apart and popped a hip out to the side. "So what the fuck did you do to Lizzy?"

I had been debating how to do this, but I decided to go for it. "I fucked her."

Tamora took a step back. "Wha--but you and Courtney--"

"Oh, Courtney knows. Most of the girls know," I told her.

Tamora took another step back, "They, they all know?"

"Yeah, you see Courtney and I have opened up and welcomed the girls into what we affectionately call the 'harem'. You see, Courtney knew her friends needed sex and affirmation, and she saw the change that happened in her life when we started dating. So she decided that as long as her friends agreed to certain terms, she could share me with them. Before the five of you moved in, all the girls here were members of the harem. A few days ago, Lizzy was invited to join and did so. Once she did, Courtney had no problems with us having sex, because that's part of the deal." I told the model-like girl casually.

"You--You're lying," she declared.

"Want to bet?" I told her.

Challenged, Tamora decided to go for it. "Of course, you're so full of shit. Lizzy would never let you do that. Hell, I bet you've never even fucked Courtney."

"So what would you want to bet?" I asked her.

Tamora was taken aback. I was way too confident about this, but she had committed, and doubled down. I saw her starting to waver, this was not the way she had expected this to go.

I remembered my conversations with Sarah. Sarah had said Tamora had fantasies about Bondage and Submission, and being controlled by a man.

"How about this?"I suggested, "The terms are simple. If I can prove I have fucked Lizzy and all the other girls, you join the harem and let me fuck you however I want for the rest of the school year. If I can't, you can kick me in the balls whenever you want for the same period and I have to tell everyone you ask me to that I'm a fucking liar with ambitions of having a harem."

Tamora's eyes widened. She started chewing her lower lip, and squirming. I could see she was tempted.

"Let me clarify on the 'joining the harem' piece." I told her, "The rules of joining the harem are simple, 1) you must be accepted by all current members of the harem; 2) you must be a virgin; 3) you must not have any sexually transmitted diseases; 4) you must agree to only engage in sexual activities with me or other members of the harem, for example, we do lots of threesomes; 5) You must accept that all sex in the harem is consensual for all participants; and 6) If you engage in sexual activities with anyone outside the harem, you leave the harem. On that last one, if you do anything sexual outside the harem and you tell us, you can still live here until you find somewhere else to live. If you do sexual things outside the harem and try to hide it, but we find out, you'll need to move out immediately. You can leave the harem any time you choose."

"But you said, all sex has to be consentual, but now you want me to bet that I'd let you fuck me how you want," Tamora whined.

"Exactly." I told her, "I wouldn't be forcing you to do anything, you'd be willingly letting me fuck you however I want."

"But what if you wanted to do something dirty, like fuck my ass?" Tamora gasped.

"Why would that be dirty? I've fucked most of the harem girls in the ass." I countered.

"And what about the other rules? The other girls would have to approve of me being brought into the harem." Tamora celebrated her way out.

"Oh, they've already given that." I informed her.

Tamora deflated slightly, "They what?"

I shrugged, "They've been expecting for days. You have approval to join the harem."

Tamora searched for an out, "How do you know I am a virgin? Or that I don't have any STDs?"

I laughed, "You're dodging and we both know it. You know you are a virgin, and you got tested for STDs right before we had to lockdown for this stupid disease."

Tamora started squirming, her ass pushing out as she pressed her thighs together. "But you'd still have to prove you fucked all of the girls, and there's no way Sarah, or Abby or Tina let you fuck them. So there is no risk to me. I am going to kick your balls every day! You're on!"

I extended my hand, and she shook it.

I walked to my locker, and pulled out my phone.

"What are you--?" Tamora asked, then her eyes widened as I showed her the picture of Lizzy, naked, legs spread, blood and sperm leaking from her pussy. She put her hand over her mouth.

"You wanted proof?" I told her, and flipped to the next picture of Ruth, sperm dripping from her ass and deflowered blooded pussy. "We have a tradition. We always take pictures of new harem girls after their first sex. Don't worry, we have them stored in an encrypted password protected vault app."

I watched as her nipples got hard and pushed out of the squares of her string bikini top as she saw evidence of each of the girls thoroughly fucked. Finally, we reached the picture of Courtney.

"You, you've really fucked all of them," she gasped.

"Yep, welcome to the harem."

She looked at me and I saw the moisture darkening the bottom of the triangle of fabric between her legs.

Tamora lowered her eyes, "Yes, master," she replied, breathing deeply. I could tell this was a major turn on for her. "Are you going to fuck me here, Master?"

I heard sounds from the girls playing in the water and decided against it.

"No, we should go somewhere more private." I informed her, "Somewhere you can enjoy your first fuck and scream if you want, without bringing people running to interfere."

She took a deep breath, her breasts rising. Her nipples were clearly visible, pressing into the fabric. She was starting to re-wet her swim bottoms, and I wanted badly to see her naked.

I had an idea. Monday, the only staff that would be in the house was the chef, and she wouldn't be here for another hour, and she had a back entrance directly to the kitchen. Most of the harem was playing in the pool. A new episode of one of Laura's anime had dropped, so she wouldn't leave her room all day, emerging only for food shortly after midnight. Ali was playing with the harem with the beach ball, and so was Taylor. I sent out a quick test, stating that Tamora was joining the harem and I'd let them know when we were done having sex, and to keep the halls clear for a few minutes, then I slipped my phone into the pocket and turned to Tamora.

"But before we go, I want to see you naked. Take your top off." I instructed.

Tamora breathed deeply, then reached up and undid the strings and let her top fall. Her D-cup breasts were gorgeous. Her nipples were still rock solid and begging to get sucked. I held out my hand and she handed me her top.

"Now the bottoms." I told her.

Her eyes closed and she shuddered with arousal as she undid the knots on her bottoms, actually letting them drop away this time. Her shaved crotch came into view, her puffy aroused pussy was just peaking at me from between her hips.Tamora was one of those lucky girls that had all the body form traits that everyone was dying for on social media. Her breasts almost defied gravity with how perky they were. She had a big, round, firm and tight ass, but the thigh gap let me get a nice glimpse at those pussy lips. Her waist flared so appealingly to her hips and ass. Oh, god I wanted to fuck her so badly, but I had my plans.

I put the stringy bits of fabric that had covered the few square inches of skin she had been covering into my pocket.

"Lets go to my room. Lead the way." I told her.

Her eyes shot open, "But I'm-"

"Naked. I know, it's sexy." I told her. "And you are going to walk naked, to my room, begging me to grope your ass and tits the whole way. And when we get there, you are going to beg me to fuck you. And once we're done having sex, you're going to beg me to take the celebratory picture of you."

Tamora's eyes half closed, and her shoulders lifted as she shuddered in horniness at the thought. "Won't people see?"

"Does that matter?" I asked. "You can trust me. After all, I don't want problems. I want to fuck you, in my room, groping your ass and tits the whole way there. If it wouldn't work out, I wouldn't have you do it. Now let's go. And don't forget to ask me to grope you."

"Could you squeeze my tits, Master? Just to get me going?" she begged.

"Very good, my pet," I told her and reached out to her perky tits.

As my hands encircled her fleshy cushions, she moaned quietly. I gave them a squeeze, first the left, then the right. Squeezing the soft, perky flesh between my fingers and thumb, feeling her nipple rubbing on my palm. I lifted and squeezed them again, pushing them together to form a nice cleavage.

I might actually try titty fucking her, I thought.

I slowly pulled off, squeezing as I did, ending with her nipples lightly pinched in my fingers and being pulled until they pulled free.

"Oh, God," Tamora moaned.

"Now, pet, walk," I instructed.

Tamora turned and began to walk slowly, her ass swinging to the exit of the lockers into the gym.

"Please, grope my ass, Master," Tamora gasped, as she walked naked into the well lit gym.

It was better lit here, giving me an ever better look at my newest harem girl. I reached out and got a handful of her tight, firm, bubbly butt. Tamora squeaked, jumping slightly at my touch. After the initial touch I could tell she was trying to let me grope her, her stride almost pressed her ass into my hands. I squeezed and played with the cheek in my hand, then I moved to the other side.

"Fuck, Master, your touch is making me tingle--you know where," Tamora gasped, and I had to guide her through the doorway, as her eyes kept closing to enjoy my groping hand.

I reached up with my left hand and started squeezing and playing with her left breast with my left hand as my right hand kept switching between the fabulous cheeks of her butt.

Tamora was walking, with her eyes closed, not caring about anything but my warm groping hands. She continually begged me to grope her more, keep going and I complied. I carefully, but gently, steered her down the halls with her ass and breasts. Walking as slowly as we were, it took us almost five minutes to walk to my room. I could smell the musk of her heavy arousal by the time we were halfway there. A quick glance told me her vaginal lubricating fluids were slowly running down the inside of her legs. I had her so ready to get fucked it was delicious.

"Open the door," I told the desperately horny girl when we arrived.

Tamora hurriedly opened the door, I could tell she was desperate to get fucked. I walked her inside and closed the door behind us.

"What ar-Master, how do you desire to make love to your slave?" Tamora groaned.

"First, pet," I was enjoying this roleplay as much as she was. "Take off my swimsuit."

I was already shirtless, and since all that I had on was my trunks, it would be easy for me to get as naked as she was.

Tamora looked down and saw the tent my cock was pitching and her breath caught in her throat. She got down on her knees and undid the tie on my trunks and pulled them down, exposing all six inches of girthy cock.

"Fuck," she breathed, "Master, I'm not sure that will fit in my poor virgin pussy."

I smiled, "Don't worry, my slave, if it doesn't fit in your poor virgin pussy, some of my other harem girls prefer it in their asses. You see, while I may bottom out in your pussy, your ass doesn't have that problem. It's only an issue for a couple of my harem girls. Regardless, I will fuck your slave pussy and you will enjoy it."

Tamora's breath stuttered, she was stupid horny.

"Now slave, lay on the bed, and spread your legs," I instructed her.

Tamora lay on the bed, spread eagle, her arms and legs spread wide.

I climbed on the bed and positioned myself between her legs. "Now slave, since I am a generous master, I will give you two choices." I told her. "I can take my dick, right now, and put it in your slave pussy and just fuck you. It will hurt a little when I break your hymen, but after a few moments, it will feel really good. You may or may not orgasm. Or I can continue to touch your body and try to make you orgasm, and break your hymen while you are orgasming, it will still hurt, but the orgasm may completely distract you. Which would you have?"

"Master, your slave wants your noble cock in her unworthy slave pussy," she begged, "My slave pussy is begging to be fucked!"

I leaned down and kissed her, "Very well, you have been a good and obedient slave, so you will receive your master's cock." I gripped my shaft as I kissed her again, and rubbed it up and down her slit, coating the top in her fluids.

Tamora had been turned on since before I had given her the bet and brought her into the harem. The sexual tension had been building this entire time, and when my cock slid up the second time and hit her clitoris, the sexual tension was almost killing her and she grabbed the sheets in anticipation.

I preferred to avoid pain in my girls by deflowering them during an orgasm, but that wasn't going to happen so this was as good as I was going to get.

I pressed my cock into her pussy, feeling her hymen immediately stretch on my cock. I found her mouth open and began playing with her tongue with mine. I then pressed my cock into her tight pussy, popping her hymen like a piece of bubble wrap.

"UUUUhhuuu!" Tamora moaned into my mouth, her mouth opening more.

I continued to kiss her, and began to thrust in and out of her extremely wet and lubricated pussy. Slowly, inch after inch of my cock spread her pussy and stretched her insides out to accommodate my rod. Finally, as the last of it went in, I felt the depths of her pussy stretch, I was maybe a quarter or half inch bigger than was ideal for Tamora's pussy. I had talked with Brittany, and this was fine. It might take a little bit of effort, but the vaginal tract was, by nature, quiet elastic, and could stretch a little bit to fit a dick, so long as it was close. The full inches Suki would need, would take a long time to stretch, but Tamora I might be able to just fuck anyway until it was even more comfortable.

I pulled off Tamora's mouth, wanting to suck on those tits. I was mostly fond of smaller tits, but Tamora's were like they belonged on the model in a centerfold of a porn magazine, but natural. My tongue began lapping at her right breast as my right hand groped her left boob. My left hand was grabbing her hip and giving me leverage to fuck her better.

"Fuck, Master," Tamora moaned, "Your dick feels so good in my worthless pussy."

I would not call the tight, wet hole I was fucking worthless. It felt amazing. I was always amazed, Tamora was the twelfth girl I'd fucked, including my high school girlfriend, and all were unique in their own ways and all were amazing.

I decided to talk to her later about it.

Turns out my fears of her not orgasming were groundless. It turns out, when you take an already horny twenty one year old virgin, play into her kinks, parade her around naked while groping her ass and breast, then start fucking her, she is primed to have orgasms every other minute your cock is probing the depths of her pussy. I continued to piston my well lubed cock in and out of her tight love tunnel.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" Tamora screamed as my dick sent waves of pleasure spreading from her hot, wet pussy to radiate through her entire body.

I was impressed with how long I lasted, apparently, fucking multiple girls, multiple times, eveyday is a great way to build your stamina for long fuck sessions.

Tamora was gripping at the sheets and moaning, speared by my cock and loving every second of it. "Oh, Fuck me Master. Fuck me deeper."

I pushed a little bit more to really stretch at the back of her vaginal tunnel.

12