Too Good To Be True Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fuck. Master, your dick is stretching my poor pussy out. Fuck, Master, I love your fucking cock!" she gasped as another orgasm ripped through her body.

I could tell I was going to peak soon. I always put myself in this situation. "Slave, I don't want to impregnate you yet, are you on the pill so I can empty my sperm into your womb?"

"Oh, fuck, Tom, no! I'm not on birth control!" Tamora gasped, coming back to reality quickly.

"Okay, I'll pull out." I told her, "I know when I'm going to cum. I won't do it inside you."

Tamora looked from me to the cock still plugging away at her pussy. I could tell she was conflicted, but in the end she trusted me, and laid back.

Her trust was so sexy. The thought that she was putting herself in my hands made my balls clench and I pulled my dick out, flopping it on her tummy. She looked down just in time for the first squirt of sperm to hit her right in the face. The next one only made it to her breasts and the last too pooled on her stomach.

"Thank you, Master. Your slave apologizes, she did not prepare herself properly." Tamora smiled at me with my cum splash still on her face.

She went to wipe it off and I stopped her. "Leave it for the picture."

"Oh, yeah!" she laughed, and she pulled her legs up, spreading herself for the photo, like she'd seen in the pictures of the other girls.

I had to roll off the bed and grab my phone to take a picture of my newly deflowered harem girl. It was kinda sexy, nothing but her virgin blood on her pussy, the rest of her body marked as mine by my sperm.

"Okay, now we can clean up." I told her and pulled the wipes from my bedside table.

"Wow, you really are prepared." Tamora observed as I wiped the blood around her pussy. "Ow, that's kinda sore isn't it?"

I nodded, "Girls' vaginas are usually sore after their first time. I'm trying to be gentle."

Tamora took a wipe and cleaned my spunk from her face. "I can tell. Thank you."

We got her cleaned up, "So how did you know the halls would be clear?" Tamora asked.

"Well, Laura has a new episode of one of her animes to watch and spend hours pouring over each frame, so I wasn't worried about her. Ali and Taylor were playing with the other girls at the pool, and... well, I am fucking the rest of them. They're all part of the harem you just joined." I told her, "And for your comfort, I texted the group so that the few who weren't at the pool would stay clear of the halls for a few minutes for us. Speaking of which-- I don't actually have your phone number. You and Ali specifically didn't want me to have it, Ruth said. But I'd like to add you to the harem group text."

"Oh shit, yeah. Give me your phone." Tamora requested, putting herself in my contacts, then handing back the phone to me she realized something. "Hey, so I'm the only girl that didn't have sperm dripping out of her pussy in the photos. Was I the only one not already on birth control?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I've been able to cum inside all of my other girls, but just because you're I'm the harem doesn't mean I want you pregnant right now. Maybe a few years down the road, if you want to, but now would not be ideal."

"Fuck, I wish Sarah had clued me into that. She was behind everything that just happened, wasn't she?" Tamora analyzed.

I nodded, "She said if she was acting as your psychologist, it would be unethical to share what you said with me, and she doesn't share what you said, just that you were a virgin, you were into Bondage and Submission, and you'd been tested."

Tamora wrinkled her nose, "What's bondage and submission?"

I was surprised, "Having sex while handcuffed, strapped down, or otherwise in a power dynamic where one person is in control and the other person is 'submitting'. Like in what we just did, there was the whole 'you lost the bet and had to do what I said' dynamic that you upgraded to the 'master' and 'slave' talk. So what we just did would be an example of bondage and submission, or just BDSM for short."

"Oh!" Tamora gasped, "Yeah, that's hot, alright."

"Just curious, is there any reason for that?" I asked.

Tamora looked away, "I, I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet."

"Okay, that's fine. But I'm here to listen and I won't judge. And by the way, if you want to follow through on that bet, you can, but you don't actually have to let me fuck you however I want for the rest of the semester. It was a total setup and I won't hold it against you." I assured her.

"Fuck that. I made the bet. I'll pony up. Or I guess ass up. You said you wanted to fuck my ass, and I forget how quickly unprotected sex is safe after getting on the pill, but I'm guessing I'll be getting my ass plowed until then." Tamora insisted.

"Your call." I said, tossing her her swimsuit. "Shall we go rejoin the others in the pool? Oh, and don't tell Taylor, Ali or Laura yet. Not sure they're ready for this yet "

Tamora made a zipping motion across her mouth and turned to leave. I couldn't resist and slapped her ass as she stepped away.

"Eep!" she squeaked. Then she looked back at me and laughed, "Mhm, you know, I think I'm gonna like being your sex slave. Maybe I'll have to find an excuse to extend the bet when it expires," she laughed and wiggled her ass at me.

I gave her another slap on the ass. "Another time, let's rejoin your new harem sisters and future harem sisters."

Tamora smiled, "I like that."

We got back down to the locker rooms and Tamora smiled, "I have to pee, so you can go back out and I'll join in a minute."

I put my phone back in my locker and walked back out into the pool, slipping into the hot tub.

"Hey, the boy's back. Where have you been?" Ali asked.

"Checking on my assets in the locker room!" I teased.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" she demanded.

"The fuck is exactly what that means." I told her.

The girls laughed, knowing I was talking literally, I had met one if my assets in the locker room and fucked her. Ali looked confused, then threw up her hands.

Then seeing the laughing girls, she got a mean look in her eye, "Watch out, there's a boy around!" And in one quick motion she ripped Suki's top off. Holding it over her head where the shorter girl couldn't reach.

Suki had no qualms with me seeing her boobs, but she wanted her top back. "Give that back!" Suki called, but as Suki was the shortest one there Ali easily held the top out of her reach.

"Keep away!" Ali called, throwing Suki's top to Taylor.

Taylor caught it, but seemed reluctant to torment Suki, then confused why Suki wasn't trying harder to cover herself or get her top back.

"If that's how it is," Courtney countered and pulled the string tying on Ali's top. Before the tormenting girl realized what was going on, she was topless and Courtney threw her top to Abby.

Ali didn't have the advantage Suki did of being comfortable naked in my presence, and her C-cup breasts were big enough to be hard to cover and move in the water. She met my gaze and blushed deep red. Then she looked around and realized her mistake, Suki may be the shortest one here, but with Courtney, Sarah, Brittany, Debby and Abby on Suki's side, and only Taylor on her side, Ali's odds of getting her swim top back were low.

I admired Ali's breasts for a moment while she tried to figure out what to do. Her breasts were just barely C-cup, with the largest nipples and areolas that barely contained them. I could tell they'd be perky, firm and fun to suck on.

I had to say though, Suki had come a long way. When she first joined the harem, this would have shamed her for weeks and she'd already have fled in tears, but the tiny Asian was moving in on Taylor with Brittany and Debbie.

"I'm not losing my swimsuit for you," Taylor declared, but tossed Suki's top over the oncoming girls.

She hopped out of the pool and fled for the locker room.

Ali caught Suki's top and made the only logical choice. She turned to Abby, who held her top and extended the hand with Suki's top and offered, "Trade?"

Abby accepted and the two girls covered up again. Seeing that there were no hard feelings, Taylor returned from her refuge in the locker room, Tamora trailing behind her.

"Not fair, why do I feel like I was the only one who lost there?' Ali asked, disgusted. "Suki didn't seem to care that the boy was ogling her tits, the boy got to see two pairs of tits, Taylor ran away before she lost any and Tamora, where were you?"

"Using the restroom," she replied. "Why? What did I miss?"

"I tried to start a friendly game of bikini top keep away, but realized it was just me and Taylor in, until Taylor fled, and Courtney here decided to make it a double feature with my top!" Ali exclaimed, like her actions had been reasonable, but Courtney's hadn't.

"Not used to being the one with the smaller pose, huh?" Tamora laughed.

Ali acted hilariously over offended, "Traitor! I trusted you!" Her sarcasm and sass were not lost on anyone.

Taylor lowered herself back into the pool cautiously. She kept looking from the girls, to me, back to the girls, then back to me.

I began to have an idea, I'd have to pass it by Sarah, but it just might work to bring our photographer friend into the fold.

12