Too Good To Be True Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Absolutely," Debbie replied.

"And he said you were wanting to go so far as being nude for some of the photos. Is that correct?" Taylor confirmed, making more notes.

"Yep, if I am going to get photos showing me at my sexiest, and some of them can be naked, I would love to feel my body is sexy even nude. I think sexy pictures of my body may help me be able to feel that way, even when I am clothed and not showing myself to someone, except me through the photo, I guess," Debbie confirmed.

Taylor breathed. "Now, Tom suggested you might want photos that include both you and Tom,. naked. And some of the things I saw suggested that Boudoir photoshoots can be explicitly sexual. Do you want Tom to do explicitly sexual things to you during this shoot?"

Debbie smiled. "I would very much like that."

Taylor chewed her lip and made more notes. "Okay, now, I don't have much sexual experience. In what sexual ways would you like to interact with Tom during this shoot?"

Debbie glanced over at me, "Well, I love having his cock in both my pussy and my ass." Debbie began.

Taylor's eyes flared wide, but she pulled it together and began scribbling on her notepad.

"I don't feel sexy when I am sucking on his dick, but I would like to feel that way, so if you could capture a picture of me sucking his dick and looking sexy, that would be great!" Debbie mused.

Taylor was starting to flush, but kept writing her notes.

"Um,I like his hands on my body, especially my boobs and my pussy, but I like him touching my ass too. I like him licking both my tits and my pussy. I, I don't like his tongue near my butthole, so probably not that. But I have fantasized about his dick between my tits, and licking the tip while he cums in my mouth. That could be hot. Oh, and once, when we were fucking, his dick slid out of my ass, and I pressed my butt cheeks together around his cock, oh fuck that was hot." Debbie continued, "I, do you need any more?"

Taylor finished writing her notes before she responded, "Um, no. No, that should be enough. Courtney, are you fine with Tom doing all of that to Debbie?" Taylor looked intently at Courtney.

"Of course, and I'm happy to watch. And sometimes when Debbie is on top, it is easy to have me guide Tom's dick into her ass, but she likes being on top. She'sstill working on that shoulder flexibility and aiming Tom's cock when she can't see the tip. It is quite the beast to aim sometimes," Courtney informed Taylor.

For some reason, that made Taylor blush even more.

"Okay, Debbie, let's go look at the outfits you have picked out," Taylor breathed, standing up.

The two girls went into Debbie's closet.

I couldn't help but notice that Taylor's ass looked pretty nice in the black leggings she was wearing. Taylor's shapely legs looked so good, too. I noticed that she naturally had the coveted thigh gap. I didn't care either way about the thigh gap, though it did make seeing the pussy between them easier, and I did like easy access to the pussies that were open to me anyway.

"You think she'll let you fuck her?" Courtney whispered.

I shrugged, "It's her call. She'd have to join the harem, and I don't know if she will. She called it a sex cult."

"Mhm, it's only a cult in the sense that we all worship your cock. It'd be her loss, if she doesn't."

A few minutes later, Taylor brought Debbie out of the closet in her new outfit. Debbie wore a button up white blouse, the bottom button undone so that they could be tied in a knot. Debbie paired with the white top a plaid skirt, barely long enough to cover her ass, with black shoes and white stockings that reached the bottom of her skirt.

"Courtney, can you help me do her hair?" Taylor asked, blushing bright crimson.

I realized that Debbie had probably showed her all of her lingerie and changed even her panties in front of Taylor who might not have been super comfortable with the soon to be fucked orifices in front of her.

"Taylor, you are comfortable doing this, right?" I asked.

"I am just getting practice for a professional practice," Taylor replied, clearly glad for the distraction. "I am actually glad to get the practice, nude photos and Boudoir shoots are something I had no idea how to get practice at."

"Alright, we don't want to be forcing you into anything," I told her, "Your consent is important to us too."

Taylor smiled, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be." Her eyes flicked to my crotch. "I am not some innocent girl that will run away at the sight of... a model. I've done classes with nude models before."

Her voice was confident, but her face was getting redder as she and Courtney did finishing touches on Debbie's hair.

Sarah had let me in on a psychological secret, oftentimes when someone said 'I'm not someone who would do X in Y circumstances', they were trying to convince themselves as much as anyone else. I very much got the feeling that was the case.

"Okay, so the goal here is to revisit the periods of your life and either overcome the lack of sexiness you felt, or rekindle the feeling of sexiness you felt," Taylor explained. "You are sexy. You are beautiful and we want to showcase all of that here. These first pictures will be ones to look at whenever those doubts you had in school resurface, pictures you could show to your bullies to make them regret what they said, but you won't have to prove it to anyone because the pictures will prove it to the only one that matters. You."

Debbie smiled. "I like that. Alright, what do you want me to do?"

Taylor started out having her pose at her desk, and with a chair. The poses were beautiful, but they weren't sexy, not any more than Debbie was just being in a schoolgirl outfit.

Taylor struggled for a minute and glanced at me, subtly asking for help.

"Why don't we take the schoolgirl out of a school-ish setting? School isn't sexy. Let's put the schoolgirl in bed?" I suggested.

Taylor considered a second. "Let's try it."

Debbie laid back on the bed, her skirt lay in an arc, revealing the skin in the gap between her skirt and her stockings. Taylor had her bend a knee, then she had an idea and pulled over a chair, letting her take a photo from above.

She looked at the preview screen, then got down and showed me. It was a cute picture, almost sexy.

"Tom, please help me. I have no idea how to do 'sexy'," Taylor begged in a whisper.

"Okay, let me try some things," I whispered back.

I went over to Debbie, and I first adjusted her skirt, lifting it just a bit, so just the tip of her very lacy black thong would show. I undid another button on her top, letting gravity pull her large breasts up better than any pushup bra, and letting a good section of each breast be visible between the opening in her top. I turned her head slightly, and moved one of her hands up by her head, hand open, fingers curled and the other hand was flat, on the very top of her skirt.

"Take it again," I whispered to Taylor.

Taylor got back in position and took several pictures.

She came down to show me. "Fuck, that is a difference. Any other ideas?"

I thought for a moment, "How many pictures do you want to take before she starts removing articles of clothing?"

Taylor tilted her head to the side. "I want to have at least twenty to thirty good pictures to work with to show for the shoot, I'm hoping once she is naked it will be easy to do sexy photos. I mean, she had a lot she wanted to do with you."

I mused for a moment, I had no idea how to do a Boudoir shoot, but I didn't want to leave her hanging. "Now these are meant to be erotic, right?"

Taylor nodded.

"She can touch herself? Or she can do shots that blatantly expose her lingerie? Use her clothes to emphasize the fact that she is showing her underwear?" I asked.

Taylor gave me a blank look.

"Let's try this one, it'll be at a low angle, from the foot of the bed," I instructed her.

I turned to Debbie, "Why don't you go face down-ass up, and we'll start that?"

"Okay!" Debbie happily complied, her skirt hardly covered her ass, leaving her panties fully exposed to Taylor.

"Legs apart, and look at Taylor between your legs," I told her, "and imaging my cock is going to push your panties aside and you are deciding which hole you want it in."

Debbie assumed the position, her eyes partially lidded, chewing on her lip.

Taylor started taking pictures as I slowly adjusted her clothes, first making it so only the barest tease of skirt covered her ass and I tucked the lower part into her panties to let the camera look up her shirt and reveal her bra.

Taylor was blushing flaming red, but the pictures were getting progressively sexier.

"Um,I know it's out of order," Debbie began, obviously turned on by how much I was touching and exposing her, "but, could we do a couple like this? With Tom's dick in me? Each hole?"

Taylor blushed bright red, and squeaked the first time she tried to speak, but then said, "It's your photoshoot. Um, do you want him mostly clothed?"

"No, I want him naked, his dick in my pussy, then my ass," Debbie begged.

"Now, I'm not going to fuck you, I'm just going to stick it in for the photo. Otherwise the shoot would take all night," I told her.

Taylor added, breathing a little hard for just taking photos. "I did think we could... have him fuck you at the end... for the semen shots..."

"Yes!" Debbie begged again.

I took off my shirt and watched Taylor squirm as I undid my pants and then dropped my boxers.

Taylor audibly gasped when my cock came into view.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Courtney asked with pride.

Taylor tried to speak, but had no words.

I stood behind her. "Take pictures as I go. We might get some great ones in the process."

Taylor said nothing, but I heard the camera start to click. I ran my hand down Debbie's back then pulled her lingerie lacy panties aside, I ran my fingers up and down her slit, then I squatted, lining my dick up with her entrance, rubbed it up and down the slit. Then pushed it in slowly, Taylor's camera clicking the whole time. Then I pulled it out, much to Debbie's disappointment, then I took my now pussy-juice lubes cock with her puckered asshole and I slowly pushed it in.

Debbie moaned as her pucker spread for my domed cock. Then I felt her sphincter give way and my cock slowly invaded her anal cavity, accompanied by the rapid clicking of Taylor's camera. I kept slowly pushing in until I was pushing my pelvis into her cheeks with my dick buried in her depths.

Then I slowly pulled my cock out of her pulsing ass. It begged me to stay, Debbie trying hard to clench and keep my dick in her, but it pulled back to her sphincter and puckered asshole and slid free with a groan from Debbie.

Debbie then turned and licked my cock before taking it in her mouth as far as she could, then she pulled out and licked the length, cleaning my cock.

"I may have had Tina clean my ass out earlier, so I could do that." Debbie explained once my cock was thoroughly licked clean.

I looked over at Taylor who was blushing as red as humanly possible behind her camera.

"We get some good stuff in there?" I asked Taylor.

Taylor nodded furiously.

"Would it help you if I put my clothes back on?" I asked the blushing girl.

Again, she nodded furiously.

I laughed and put my clothes back on.

"I'm sorry," Taylor squeaked. "I need a minute."

Courtney got Taylor some water, and she relaxed for a bit.

"Are you okay?" I inquired gently.

"Um... I think so," Tayler replied, still a touch shaken. "That just got more intense then I was ready for really quick..." She glanced at Debbie and Courtney chatting on the other side of the room and leaned in. "Is it always that... intense... when you put your... thing... in one of them?"

I shrugged. "I always feel it pretty intensely, and I try to always make it special for my girls... unless they are looking for something other than that. I mean, my first time with Ruth, she begged me to rape her, so... I may have fucked her so hard she had to use numbing gel to sit down for a week, but that was a special request. Normally, it is. Most people call it hot, but intense works, when I make love to one of my girls."

Taylor leaned back on her chair, "Oh God," she muttered.

"You don't have to keep going if you don't want to," I assured her.

"But I do want to!" Taylor hissed quietly. "Stop saying that. I can handle it, I just needed a minute... Do you know what you want to do with Debbie next? Might as well discuss it, help me prepare, mentally," Taylor asked.

"Well, you said you wanted a few more before we moved to taking clothes off," I started.

"Well, I think one or two more base poses will work there, I get the feeling she's going to have a lot of fun in her underwear and... with you once you're both naked..." Taylor took a deep breath.

I almost asked if she wanted out again, but thought better of it.

"Well, I thought we could have me sit on the bed, facing you, and Debbie would sit between my legs and I could play with one of her breasts with one hand and have the other one up her skirt playing with her panties or vagina. She'll probably squirm and you can grab a few there to pick out your favorites," I suggested.

"Great! Any other ideas?" Taylor pressed.

"I could sit either with my back or side to you, legs crossed, with Debbie sitting on my legs, her legs wrapped around me, and I could kiss and lock her neck and play with her breasts and vagina, once again, she'll squirm and you can grab pictures for a minute."

"Perfect! Um... how does one get her to take off her clothing... sexily?" Taylor asked.

"If I were you, I'd have her lay back on the bed, like for those first shots from above, and we set her up just like we were, but first, I'd have her pull her skirt up to show off her lingerie. Then do one with it down, but her thumbs in there waistline, hip popped, like she's about to pull them down." I was visualizing it, as I explained it.

Taylor was taking notes as fast as she could, but motioned for me to proceed.

"We'll need to keep adjusting her skirt size even though she is laying down it'll be like she's standing as she strips." I exclaimed, "Then we'll lower her skirt to just below her panties, just enough to really emphasize that her panties after showing. Then we do a series of her, skirt half off, unbuttoning her top."

"Nice!" Taylor murmured.

"Then a nice breast pushed forward, popping open her shirt. Then a shot with her top in one hand, skirt still half off. Then top still in that hand, bottom in there other," I suggested. "That's what I'd do, based on what we've done."

"Well, it's better than what I would have done," Taylor muttered. "Alright, let's do it."

My ideas seemed to work pretty well, and while Taylor was still blushing, she seemed to handle the raw sensual energy better. She even started to suggest things, like having me sit with my back to the corner of the room so Taylor could move to get rear and side shots when Debbie was on my lap facing me. She also suggested me groping Debbie under her shirt, instead of over her shirt, which was definitely sexier.

I realized what was going on while doing the stripping sequence to remove Debbie's outer clothing. It was incredibly hot, and Taylor said as much, but her flush cooled and she was doing better.

Fuck, I thought, she's imagining that I was doing the sexual things to her, not Debbie. And it's seriously turning her on.

Debbie's lingerie was lacy and didn't hide her nipples, slit or asshole. Taylor had Debbie lay in various positions groping herself, and Taylor was fine. Then she took a breath and asked me to strip down to my briefs, and climb onto the bed with Debbie.

Immediately, the flush started rising in Taylor's face, and I knew my hunch was right. I decided not to push the issue and enjoyed groping, kissing and cuddling with Debbie, knowing my next likely harem girl was burning up with lust and jealousy a few feet away.

"Um... Debbie, why... why don't you get on your knees, and Tom stand up," Taylor instructed. We complied. "Now reach up and grab the edge of Tom's briefs, and look in his eyes."

Debbie was excited, the positioning was obviously a setup for a blowjob, and Debbie was vibrating with excitement. For her this was just as good as my dick in her pussy or ass, as it was her openly displaying, before a camera, her sexual relationship with me.

The camera shutter sound went a couple of times.

"Now pull it down as low as you can without releasing his... penis" Taylor said breathily.

Debbie did so, biting her lower lip.

"Now release it," Taylor instructed.

The shutter went crazy as my dick flopped free. For the next several moments, Taylor's camera shutter didn't stop as Debbie licked, sucked and generally worshiped my dick.

"Now take his dick in your mouth, but don't suck, we don't want him, spent yet. Courtney can you go unlatch her bra? Now, when your bra isn't held up anymore, hold your bra to your breasts with your hands," Taylor instructed. She was picking up on sexy things pretty quick.

A few pictures later, "Now Tom, while she is holding her bra there, reach down and put your hands on her breasts. Debbie, keep his dick in your mouth."

Shutter sounds flurried.

"Now, Debbie, lower your bra," Taylor directed.

More shutter sounds.

"Tom, massage her breasts a little," Taylor instructed. I started groping Debbie's tits, after a few moments, I shifted to playing with her nipples, all to the applause of the camera shutter.

"Now, Tom, drop your hands." A few pictures of her bare breasts. "Now Debbie, play with your own breasts." A few more pictures, "Now play with your nipples." More pictures.

"Okay, Tom, you can remove your penis from her mouth," Taylor directed. "Debbie, stand up and face away from me. Then turn your upper body to look at me, and put your hands on your hips."

She took a few pictures in that pose, Debbie's breast poking out to the side, her ass not even covered, just a lacy line up her crack. "Bend down as low as you can at the waist, and put your thumbs in your waistband." More pictures. "Now slowly, shimmy your panties down, and don't stop until they reach your ankles." More pictures.

"Now, spread your legs just more than shoulder width apart, look at me through your legs and hold up your panties on one finger."

Lots of pictures.

"Okay, we'll do all the pictures of you naked at the end, especially the ones where you and Tom are being... intimate." Taylor explained. "Let's get you into your next outfit."

Debbie moaned in sexual frustration, but followed Taylor naked into the closet. The sounds of the girls dressing took place for a few minutes, before Debbie emerged in a blue t-shirt, and gym shorts, as well as gym socks and tennis shoes.

"How this photoshoot is going to be in the bathroom, you having just done P.E. and Tom being the man who peeked on you, though you'll be doing more than just watching," Taylor told us breathily.

She had Debbie start posing, showing off her ass in the gym shorts, then pulling her shirt tight against her breasts, taking dozens of photos. Then Taylor had me stand in the doorway, and started taking pictures between my legs showing that I was watching, as she took her top, then her shorts, then her bra, then her panties off. As she took her clothes off, Taylor had me strip to match her. Then, still having me watching her, she stepped into the shower, and gave a show, running water her breasts, ass, and pointed the handheld showerhead right at her pussy.

Debbie was getting so horny it was hard to watch without helping her out. It probably didn't help that she kept staring longingly at the Six inches of my cock pointing straight at her. Luckily for Debbie, she was able to trigger an orgasm to give her some relief when she was spraying the showerhead right on her pussy. I could tell she wanted more, however.