Too Good To Be True Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I want you to expand my horizons " Tamora explained, "I know I may not be comfortable with normal things, but I want to experience them."

I nodded, "Yep, and I am happy to do them, but if I hold you down and pee in your mouth when you aren't willing to try it, it will never be sexy to you. If you want to role-play me holding you down and peeing in your mouth, and you want to pretend to resist, that's fine, so long as you actually are okay with it," I emphasized. "Do you get the difference?"

"I think so. But I am confused on something, Ruth says you raped her ass for her and she loved it, how did that work?" Tamora asked.

"Okay, so what happened there was, we agreed on the ground rules, and Ruth didn't want me to have anal sex with her, but she willingly forgot the safe word, so in the role play she didn't have a way to tell me she wasn't playing. It resulted in her ass being too sore to sit on for a week without numbing gel in her ass. I felt like a piece of shit for it," I told her.

A glimmer of understanding touched Tamora's eyes, "Okay, so the safe word helps both of us feel good about it in the end."

"Exactly!" I agreed, "And before you think about duplicating Ruth's 'I forgot the safe word' thing, it defeated the purpose of the safe word in every way. She ended up feeling like shit and regretted forgetting the safe word and I felt like shit. If you don't believe me, use the safe word today, and ask Ruth about it. She'll verify it is better with the safe word. Just having it and both of us knowing that gives us a lot of freedom, but if you forget it, and do it repeatedly, I lose that freedom because I no longer have the confidence that you won't let me hurt you."

Tamora mused on that, "Okay, but what about punishments, won't those hurt? I mean, you talked about punishing me before we started this conversation."

I nodded, "So punishments should be something to help you conform to what I want you to do. I can spank you. I could get a paddle and paddle you. I could pinch or twist your nipples a little bit. Things like that, but the worst that should do for you is sting and make the punished area red for a bit. You shouldn't bleed. No lasting damage should be done. And there are some things that others do for punishment that are outside the rules of the harem. Some Doms, or dominant partners, will force their Subs, or submissive partners, to have sex with random people or perform sex acts with other people."

Tamora paled.

"Agreed, I don't want that either. So all of your punishments will only involve the two of us, or maybe the girls from the harem, like making you lick my cum out of them or something. You'll know the act is safe, and you don't have to if you don't want to. That is a perfect use of the safe word," I explained.

"So for today, your punishment will probably just be me spanking you, I'll start soft, and get harder, and if it gets too hard, use the safe word. Now what is a safeword you could easily remember? It should be a word we won't use in sexual content, like panties or your name."

Tamora thought for a second, "What about Wasabi? I love it with my sushi, but I can't see wasabi being sexual in any way... though I might get horny in the future when I have sushi."

"Perfect," I assured her, "If you say Wasabi, I will know I am going to hard, or doing something you don't want me to, and if I don't change up enough, you can say it again and we'll have a conversation like this. Does that work for you?"

Tamora nodded happily. "Yep."

"Ready to resume the master/slave dynamic?" I verified, "Or do you have anything else you want to discuss?"

"Um, you are planning on fucking my ass, right?" Tamora probed.

"Yes, I understand you aren't on the pill yet, or haven't been on it for seven days, so unprotected vaginal sex and I'd rather fuck you ass raw than your pussy with a condom," I assured her.

"Good, otherwise I went through the embarrassment of Tina washing out my butt for nothing," Tamora giggled. "Also, I got the pill yesterday, so a few more days and you can fill my pussy up. I am so excited."

"That's great. Ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," Tamora demurred.

I led her back to where she had been standing before our talk.

I started circling her, like I had been before.

"My slut slave has been naughty, and she must be punished. She tried to devalue my property, and devalue the privilege of partaking of my bodily fluids. Is my slave ready to be punished?" I asked.

"Master, your slave lives to fulfill your whims, if you desire to punish your slave, she lives to be punished. Punish your slut slave," Tamora breathed.

I pointed to the bed. "Stand next to the bed and bend over."

Tamora stood next to the bed and leaned forward a little.

I grabbed the back of her maid outfit and roughly shoved her down to the bed, making Tamora moan. "When I say lean over, slave, I mean tits on the surface. You will learn to be punished properly."

Pressing her down like this made her skirt flip up, the petticoats pushing her skirt up and fully explaining her butt and hips. Her model ass was fully available and my hand caressed the soft skin over toned muscles.

"I am going to spank my slave until I feel she has been punished sufficiently, should she move, or resist, she will only be punished more," I told her.

"Y-y-yes Master, punish me, Master," Tamora stuttered breathily, clearly turned on.

Smack.

My hand lightly slapped her ass, making her yelp.

Smack!

I spanked her again, harder, and Tamora moaned.

SMACK.

I spanked her even harder, and her body shuddered. Fuck, I thought, am I going to make her orgasm by smacking her ass?

SMACK!

I had ratched things up pretty fast, and that was a full force slap to her waiting, jiggling ass. A slight redness now colored her left ass cheek. I brought my hand down on her right ass cheek. I alternated slapping her sweet jiggly cheeks until both were rosy and Tamora was moaning like I was fucking her pussy.

"Does my slave feel punished?" I asked, groping her ass, feeling the heat on the punished flesh.

"Master, your slave is conflicted. Her poor ass feels punished, but she desires more," Tamora groaned.

I took my thumb and rubbed the pucker of her asshole, "Perhaps she will receive the privilege of my dick in her ass."

"Oh, fuck my ass, Master! Make my ass yours!" Tamora begged, and I noticed the juices of her pussy were leaking down her leg.

I reached into my bedside table and grabbed the lube. I dribbled some lube on her ass, then pressed it into her depths. For anal, we always used silicone based lube because it lasted longer than water based lube, especially because I had a tendency to fuck my girl's depths until I was done. This did stretch some of my girls' anal capacity, but I always stopped if it became painful. That was one reason I wanted all my girls to have a safe word.

Tamora moaned and groaned as my fingers stretched her ass. "Your dick feels so good in me."

"Slave, that is my finger, not my cock. My cock is much bigger," I warned her.

"Master, my ass is prepared, please grant me the privilege of your cock," she begged.

Well, Tamora was asking for it, and she was lubed. I lined my very excited cock up with her virgin backdoor. Tamora felt my cock at her backdoor and glanced back at me, as I still held her down.

"Master, that cock feels enormous...." Tamora trembled.

"Slave, it will feel even bigger inside you," I informed her. "Now slave, relax your butthole, or this will not feel great going in."

Tamora took a deep breath, and with my cock pressed against her puckered asshole I felt the muscles relax and I pressed in. The lubed pucker surrendered to the head of my penis, and I slipped inside her virgin tunnel. Tamora gasped at the intrusion and for a second her sphincter refused me passage, allowing me only a half of an inch inside her pucker. Then Tamora took another deep breath and her sphincter relaxed, allowing me to fully penetrate her ass.

"Oh God... Master, you are splitting my ass in half." Tamora moaned. "Your cock feels so big in your slave's ass."

"Slave, your ass has only begun to accept my cock. Relax and enjoy the privilege as I claim that which is mine." I told her, and began rocking, pulling out a tiny bit before pushing further in. Driving my length into her bowels, I groped her rosy warm ass. Tamora quickly devolved into nonverbal grunts and moans as I plowed her ass, finally getting my dick buried in the depths of her ass.

I had learned that each girl's anal tract would hit their first curve at different depths. Suki for example hit her curve at about four or five inches, and that led to a good deep penetration past her curve. Thus far Debbie was the only girl that I didn't hit a curve all the way in, but that might be because her large round ass didn't let me get all six inches in her unless we contorted. Tamora hit her curve at about seven inches inside her ass, and it let me go about an inch around the curve.

The first time my cock made its way around the curve, Tamora gasped and pushed back into me, her arms reaching out to grab the sheets and pull on them. Her moans didn't change much but I could tell she was having her first anal orgasm. Every time my cock made that turn she would moan and her muscles would clench, massaging my dick.

About a minute after her first anal orgasm, a second one rocked her, then I lost track of which orgasm she was on as orgasm after orgasm rocked her. I felt my cock begin to tingle with the oncoming climax, and I looked at Tamora's face. Her eyes were unfocused and she was moaning reflexively. I figured it wouldn't do her any good to tell her I was about to nut in her ass, so I just plowed her a little extra hard until I pushed as deep as I could, and started squirting my cum deep inside her bowels.

Tamora gasped and her legs lifted, the only thing holding her up was my hand on her back and my dick in her ass. "FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she moaned, gasping as my seed filled her.

Once she could control herself, she planted her feet and pushed back into me, trying to get my dick even deeper in her.

"Slave, your ass is now mine," I told her, and she shuddered sexually.

"Master.... It is... fuck it. Tom, I love your dick in my ass! Please never stop fucking my ass," Tamora begged, and started crying.

I pulled out and released her, putting my arms around her and holding her as she cried.

"I'm sorry, Tom. I-I-I don't know... why... I'm crying," she gasped.

"Sh sh sh sh... It's normal. Emotional connections happen during sex and that can make you cry, so long as you are happy it is all good," I told her.

She cried into my shoulder until she calmed down and cuddled me. I stroked her back and held her.

"Thanks for that," Tamora finally said, pulling back. "That felt amazing and I've never been so happy... How many of my friends need to join the harem before I can just walk around like this and you can fuck me when you want?"

I smiled, "Working on Taylor right now. Then Ali and Laura just need to join."

Tamora pouted. "Taylor would love this, I think. Ali... Ali is weird, I don't know if she'll join or not. Laura might not notice if you plowed me in front of her while she was watching her show."

"Well, we're gonna offer it," I assured her. "How did you become friends with them anyway?"

Tamora thought about it for a bit, "Well, Ali and Ruth were friends first, and Ruth sorta pulled us all together. I mean, I like them now, Laura loves sharing her shows with us if she finds one we like. Ali may be a bit of a bitch, but if someone picks on her friends she will tear them to pieces. Taylor is easily distracted, but she loves doing glamor shots, or pictures for your professional applications. I would have failed a couple of classes without Ruth helping me get a handle on my schedule."

I conceded that. I could see those interactions.

Tamora sighed. "I felt so sexy wearing this," she explained, plucking at her maid outfit, "I want to wear this everyday and let you just grope and fuck me whenever you want."

I smiled, "I'd like that, and once we have only harem girls living here, I'd love to do that for you. I hope we don't keep bringing girls into the house before they join the harem, but until this whole pandemic thing blows over it might be how it goes."

Tamora laughed, "How many girls do you want in your harem?"

I chuckled, "I mean, honestly, I have no idea. I was happy with just Courtney, then she wanted me to have a harem of her friends, then Ruth joined, and she brought you guys in... so I have no idea where it will go."

Tamora thought for a moment, "Interested, so you weren't the one pushing for a harem?"

I shook my head, "Nope. I am not complaining, but Courtney was the one who really wanted it. I love my harem girls, but yeah."

"Well, fuck. I am so glad you are doing the harem. Just that ass fucking alone was worth it." Tamora breathed. "You promise you won't just break up the harem?"

"I promise. Courtney also has committed to keep the harem after we get married. So until you find another man, I'll keep fucking you and keep you satisfied," I assured her.

"Hmmmm... What if I decide I don't want another man?" Tamora asked.

"Well, Courtney and I talked about that, and if you want to you could stay with the harem for as long as you want. Courtney was even saying she would be okay with the harem girls having kids if they want, we'd put my name down as the father and say it is just so Courtney and I can help support your children. So, no worries," I told her.

"Oh, fuck! You could breed me!" Tamora moaned. "That's hot."

"Yeah, but I want to get everyone through school and marry Courtney first," I cautioned her.

"Oh, fuck." Tamora snapped back to reality. "Yeah, I am not ready to start having babies. That's definitely down the road. But I will be excited to have you breed me."

Tamora used the restroom, then hid her hat in her coat, covered up her maid outfit, flashing her ass at me one last time, then she left.

Her visit only made me want to get Taylor, Ali and Laura into the harem that much faster.