Too Good To Be True Ch. 24

Story Info
Tom begins working to bring Taylor into the Harem.
13.7k words
4.83
8.7k
22

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Readers,

Here's another chapter for you, once again edited courtesy of Alys21. Thanks again, Alys21, I really appreciate all the work you did with me to get these chapters ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24

After the escapades at the pool, I pulled Sarah aside and presented her my idea.

"That just might work," Sarah mumbled. "Yes, I think it will. That's a great idea. And it would solve the issue of her noticing Suki's lack of embarrassment being topless in front of you."

I smiled, "Glad you like it. I'll find a chance to talk to her about it tomorrow."

Sarah nodded, "Good, we should work fast. Ali is on to us too, but I want Taylor okay with things and in the harem, then we can tackle Ali. Then all that will be left is Laura."

I nodded and headed out to talk to a few of my harem girls to set things up, then I had some research to do.

The next day, we attended our online classes and got all of the work that needed done taken care of before lunch. I saw Laura grab her camera and head to wander the house looking for inspiration. I met eyes with my chosen girls, who nodded subtly, and I moved to follow Taylor.

I found her in the hall pretty easily.

"Hey Taylor, can I talk to you about something... in private," I asked.

I could feel her defenses rising, but she replied, "Sure. Whatever you need."

We stepped into a nearby den, one of the dozen or so rooms that was mostly unused in the mansion. There were just a couple of chairs and a coffee table.

I sat down and let her pick her seat as the door closed.

"What's this about, Tom?" Her voice sounded accusatory.

"Um, so I noticed that you could tell, yesterday at the pool, that Suki— well, she didn't care that I could see her breasts. There's a reason for that, and I was hoping you could actually help," I informed her.

"I'm listening," Taylor replied.

Good, I thought, she hasn't rejected me off-hand.

"Well, I don't know what your opinion of the girls who live here are, but a lot of them have self-image issues." I started. "Like, when I started dating Courtney, she had a hard time believing I thought she was beautiful. And Suki, Tina and Debbie had it worse, because where Courtney found a boyfriend to tell her she was beautiful, they didn't." I stopped to let her process that.

She thought for a moment then started to nod, what I was saying made sense to her.

"Well, and Courtney realized, after we started having sex, how validating it was to be seen naked and be told how beautiful she was." I watched Taylor, she was listening but not looking at me, imagining the situation in her head.

"Well, Courtney loves her friends and is confident in my affection, so she thought perhaps I could help give them validation too," I pressed on. Taylor was still nodding along.

"So we started with little fashion shows, but then that wasn't enough, because they always thought it was the clothes that looked good, not them. So we gradually moved to less and less clothing—" I continued. Taylor's eyes widened as she realized where this was going.

"Yeah, so Suki, Tina, and Debbue ended up responding really well to my glowing admiration of their naked bodies, and we regularly meet for these meetings. We ended up talking to Sarah about it, and she confirmed that the idea was sound, but not something that modern psychologists do for obvious reasons. But we get together regularly for these 'Body confidence boost sessions' as Sarah called them." I told the wide-eyed girl.

"Um, that does make sense why Suki wouldn't care if you see her tits at the pool. But how can I help with this?" Taylor asked, her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Well, are you familiar with Boudoir photo shoots?" I asked.

Taylor cocked her head to the side. "Is that how you pronounce it? Um, there is a class I'm signing up for in the fall for those, but I don't know what they are or anything."

This was perfect.

"So, Boudoir is a photo style from France, named after a lady's room. It's an intimate and sensual, sometimes erotic form of photography set in a women's bedroom and usually has her in sexy underwear, or lingerie, though it is sometimes done nude," I started.

"Oh, yeah. I have heard of this!" Taylor exclaimed. "One of my professors talked about it as an example of how modern society is affecting photography! He said it started out as a way for women to feel positive about themself, but as time goes on, people are taking more and more risque photos of themselves so Boudoir photography has had to evolve too, but he said if we wanted to learn more, we'd have to take the Boudoir class."

"Exactly!" I was getting excited, Taylor knew enough to make this plausible, but not enough to call me on it if I stretched the truth. I hoped. I also hoped the research I had done was accurate enough. "Used to be having a picture of yourself in a bra was a bold move, now girls post five of those a day. A close up of a woman's ass? You mean every other photo from gym 'influencers'? Now, sex toys or even bringing a partner in is common. The girls don't want the validation of a sex toy though, they want the validation of a man. So they want me in their Boudoir shoots."

Taylor got flushed a little. "Like what kind of shots would they like?"

"Well, most Boudoir is not posted for others to see, as even older Boudoir could be considered pornographic. But some of the tamer stuff gets posted online. Here are some examples." I pulled out my phone and started showing Taylor what I found.

The pictures started out fairly tame, for photos of half-naked women interacting with men. Then slowly they got more and more sexual. I made sure professional watermarks were clearly visible on all the photos.

"I follow that photographer! I didn't know she did Boudoir," Taylor mused.

The picture in question was one of my favorites. It featured a young woman lying on her back, a man (presumably her husband) was visible between her legs, his mouth kissing her stomach. Her lacy g-string panties hung from one finger on her hand and the only thing covering her breasts were the man's hands. She was looking at the camera and her eyes were half lidded with pleasure.

When we finished looking through the photos, I put away my phone. "And those were the ones tame enough that the photographers were allowed to post them online as part of their portfolios," I told Taylor.

"Fuck, and Courtney is okay with this?" Taylor asked, shocked, "She might as well let you stick your dick in them!"

I felt like the moment was right. "If I tell you a secret, do you promise not to tell and not to judge us harshly?"

Taylor's eyes widened again, but she nodded.

"Well, back when I first started dating Courtney all of the girls that currently live here in the house were virgins! Even Courtney! I had the honor of making Courtney a woman, and once she'd experienced the wonders of sex, she felt terrible that her friends were not having that experience. I'm sure you've experienced how disappointing dating in college is?" I posed it as a question, but didn't leave her an opening to get ahead of me.

"Well, Courtney and I decided that if we had a threesome, it wouldn't be either of us cheating. Then if one of us wasn't available, we could still have sex with the third member of the threesome so long as the left out party knew it and we were open in our communications about it." I continued to press ahead, I could see Taylor's mind racing, trying to follow and figure out where I was going.

"Then if we could have sex with one member of a threesome and not have it be cheating, what about bringing in another? Courtney would still be my girlfriend, but that way her friends could experience the joy and fulfillment she was. There would be rules and conditions, but in this way Courtney could share me with her friends so they too could be supported, mentally, emotionally, financially through the house we live in, and sexually," I finished, and I thought Taylor's eyes would pop out of her head.

"You are fucking them!" she gasped.

"Consensually, in a committed relationship where everyone's needs are met," I confirmed.

Taylor's hands were shaking, "Who, who all?"

"Well, it started with just me and Courtney obviously. Suki joined next, then Sarah, then Brittany, then Debbie, then Abby, then Tina, then Khloe, then Ruth, then last week Lizzy joined, and yesterday Tamora joined," I replied.

Taylor has gotten paler and paler as I named the girls in the harem, covering her mouth when I got to Ruth, then gasping at Lizzy and Tamora.

"I'm next, aren't I? You think I'm going to join your sex cult," Taylor demanded.

I feared I was losing the situation and Taylor.

"No. First of all, it isn't a sex cult. It is a group of friends helping each other to fulfill needs that were previously going unmet. You can leave the group at any time. The requirements are simple and nothing is forced on anyone, and no one's brainwashing anyone. " I corrected her. "And secondly, while I believe you could join if you wanted, I'm still shocked that Courtney likes me, let alone any of the other girls. I expect every girl it's offered to say no, but they don't."

"Really, what's your acceptance rate?" Tayler pressed.

"Well, if you said no, you'd be the first," I informed her.

"I, I need to think. I'll do the photo shoots, but I need to think about this whole— What do you call it if not a sex cult?" Taylor asked.

"The girls call themselves my harem," I told her.

Taylor rolled her eyes, "That's so much better. Anyways, I need to think about it. I'll tell you after the photoshoot."

"So we want three photoshoots, one for Suki, Tina, and Debbie," I told her, "When do you want to do those?"

"Well, I've been wanting a new subject for photography, I could do the first this evening, I do need some time to research poses and such," Taylor admitted.

"This evening would be fine. Could I get your contact Information so I can text you about which girl wants to go first?" I asked.

Taylor thought for a moment, then extended her hand for my phone, "So help me, if you send me a dick pic, I'll get the police involved."

I laughed, "I don't do that unless I'm asked, and I've never been asked, so I've never done it."

I couldn't help but notice her glance down at my crotch before she walked out.

I texted Sarah an update, then went to go talk to my models. By the time I exited the room, Taylor was nowhere to be seen. She must have run as soon as she heard the door close. She was more affected by the information she had gained then she wanted to let on. That she had agreed to still do the shoot was good, it meant she was interested. Now she just had to do the shoot and I think the proposal would be irresistible.

Debbie, Suki and Tina were waiting in Suki's room.

"What did she say?" Debbie asked eagerly.

All three girls had been excited by the idea, but Debbie was stoked about it. The idea of a couples erotic Boudoir photoshoot hit all her exhibitionist cravings as well as her submission desires as she would be stripping, posing, and getting played with and fucked as directed by Taylor. Tina was on board and was excited to see how sexy the Boudoir photoshoot could make her body look. Suki was actually afraid that the photoshoot would expose how "unsexy" her body was. I assured her that it would do quite the opposite.

The order was easy to choose. Debbie was offering to do anything and everything to get into the photoshoot as quickly as possible. Suki was begging to go last, and Tina didn't care. So I texted Taylor the order of the girl's photoshoot.

"Okay," Taylor replied. "It looks like the average time for a Boudoir photoshoot is about 2 hours. I want to interview each girl for about a half hour before the shoot to see what helps them most feel sexy. So probably set aside about 2 1/2 to 3 hours for the shoots. The first one can start today at 6 after dinner. We'll meet in her room."

Debbie punched the air, "Yes! I'm gonna be a hot bitch tonight!"

Another text came from Taylor, "Have each girl pick out three outfits and 3-5 sets of lingerie, if they have them."

After Brittany and Courtney went shopping and had resolved Brittany's lack of wardrobe, Courtney had gone out and made sure the girls all had a variety of wardrobe options. The girls didn't frequently wear them, because we fucked so regularly that dressing up to entice was reserved for special occasions, and they found wearing sexy enough underwear on the daily and the lingerie was mostly unworn. Regardless, each girl had half a dozen to ten lingerie outfits.

Upon hearing Taylor's request, Debbie squealed, "I gotta pick!" and she rushed to her room.

Tina and Suki laughed.

"Do you guys have any ideas what you want to wear?" I asked the two remaining girls.

Tina shrugged, "I will take a look, I have several that make me feel sexy."

Suki looked down, "I only have a few that make me feel like that. Usually, I only feel sexy when we are having sex."

I smiled, "You both are incredibly sexy, you know that, right?"

Suki smiled, "Your dick sure gets hard when I get naked, so I guess you find me sexy."

Tina laughed, "I know it too. You are great at making a girl feel desirable with that nice cock of yours."

"Good," I told them, "I hope seeing the end results of the shoot helps you feel that way even without my dick in you."

Courtney smiled at me as Suki kissed me. "You are so sweet to all of us," Suki assured me. "There is a reason we all joined the harem, and a reason we all stay."

I chuckled, "Well, I am glad I am more desirable than I ever believed, and more than I still believe."

The girls laughed, and Courtney and Suki headed out to get a few things done before dinner.

Tina got down on her knees, and started undoing my belt. "I want my second dose of sperm before I get everything else done," she informed me, licking my dick to bring me up to its full length.

"I want to try something before I do it tomorrow," Tina told me, playing with my balls. "I've been working with Courtney to be able to do this, and I am hoping a month of prep is enough."

"Okay, go for it," I told Tina.

With that, Tina took my dick in her mouth, just the two or three inches she usually could. Then she looked up at me, braced herself, closing her eyes, and she brought my cock to the back of her throat. She reached around, grabbed my ass, and pressed herself forward, bringing my dick into her throat. I moaned as her mouth slid further up my cock, toward the base, as my head probed down her throat. Tina kept going, taking my cock inch by inch past the back of her mouth, until her nose touched my pelvis, then she kept pushing until her lips were solidly on the base of my cock.

"Oh, fuck! Tina, that feels amazing!" I moaned.

Tina opened her eyes, a satisfied look on her face. She began humming, causing my entire length in her throat to vibrate, and she shot her tongue out to lick my balls.

"Oh, god. Only you and Courtney can handle my entire dick in your mouth and throat. Fuck that feels amazing!" I gasped.

Tina began to do a trick Courtney learned recently, while I was balls deep in her throat, she started bobbing only an inch in and out, giving me the full feeling of throat fucking her, but keeping the majority of my length in her humming length. Finally, she needed to breathe and pulled off.

Tina coughed a few times, "That wasn't so bad," she laughed.

"Fuck, you almost made me cum already," I told her.

"Then I should keep going,"she laughed and enveloped my dick in her mouth, it hit the back of her throat and she opened her throat to keep it going again. She resumed her rocking, humming, self throat fuck.

"Oh god!" I moaned, feeling my balls contract. "I am going to cum!"

To my surprise, Tina pulled back so I would fill her mouth with my cum. I shot a gigantic load into her open mouth, and she had to swallow twice to get it all down.

"Ah," Tina laughed, "I am really starting to enjoy that."

"Swallowing my cum?" I asked.

"No, if it was just swallowing, I'd have kept it in my throat. No, I... I am starting to really like your cum on my tongue." Tina admitted blushing, "I didn't always like it. I used to hate it. But everything from the taste to the texture to the lingering flavor—It makes me feel sexy now. I'm glad I learned to like it before I got up the courage to deepthroat you. I might have never learned how good you can taste."

I leaned down and kissed her, the slight lingering taste of my cum on her lips making me want to flip her over and fuck her, but my cock was already in my refactory period, and I had some things I needed to do before dinner.

"Fuck, I want you right now, but I couldn't get hard if I tried and we both have things to do," I lamented.

"Then give it to me tomorrow, in front of that camera instead," she told me. "Maybe I will get some photos I can finally look at and feel sexy, not just fit." With that Tina stood up and left, twiddling her fingers at me as she walked from the room.

I picked out a few pairs of boxers and briefs to wear for the shoot, as well as a few shirts that Courtney and the other girls had said made me look good and a couple pairs of pants. My research had shown me that to have me in the photoshoot would have me be more than just a dick prop for the girls. Then satisfied, I sat down and got to work on homework for my business classes before dinner.

At dinner, I watched Taylor with my peripheral vision. She was staring intently at me most of the meal, then gazing at the various girls she now knew I was fucking. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but I caught Sarah watching her too, and when Taylor was looking at me, Sarah winked at me. That reassured me. I didn't know the human mind, let alone the female mind, as well as Sarah and she was confident this would work.

After dinner, I grabbed the bag I had put my clothes in and went to Debbie's room. I arrived at the same time as Taylor, with a couple of containers. She looked at me and initially blushed, then shook it off.

"Good thing you are here," Taylor informed me, "Help me get the lights."

I helped her carry a few more heavy, oddly shaped containers from her room to Debbie's.

The packages contained tripods that supported umbrella-like lights. Tina and I were finishing putting them up when Courtney arrived.

"I hope you don't mind, you said Courtney was okay with it, but I'd prefer she be here, and I might need someone to help me move the lights anyway," Taylor told me, clearly gauging my reaction.

"No problems here," I told Taylor and kissed Courtney.

Taylor sat down in one of the chairs with a clipboard to take notes and had Debbie sit in the other. She asked questions about Debbie and her relationship with her body. She dove down into her core beliefs and tried to figure out how to make Debbie feel sexy.

Turns out Debbie had been teased as fat since she was in elementary school. She didn't feel sexy until she caught a boy peeping on her in the locker room in junior high. Then for years the only times she felt attractive was when she would 'accidentally' expose her underwear or her body to a man, but it was a fleeting thing, because no one pursued her after she did it. She wanted a man who would find her sexy both naked and not naked.

"Okay, I have some ideas." Taylor said, making some notes. "Now, I did not have time to do a lot of research, but I have some poses and some things I want to try to help you feel sexy and empowered. Now, Tom said you wanted him to be involved in the photos. Is that correct?"