Too Good To Be True Ch. 26

Story Info
Taylor joins the Harem, but Ali catches them in the act...
6.4k words
4.81
6.4k
14

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Readers,

Thanks again to my editors! This is the last chapter Alys21 has been able to help me with, and Bry1997 is stepping up and will be helping me edit all my stories. Thank you both! So with no more delay, hope you enjoy the chapter!

~NaughtyPaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26

The next day, I could tell Suki was anxious for her photoshoot; but she had nothing to worry about. She was radiantly beautiful in her Kimono and her appeal only increased as she removed it. Then the pictures in her cheer outfit displayed her flexibility, and the angles that let me fuck her from, with lots of pictures of her in her cheer outfit with my dick in her pussy and ass. Then her final outfit was just incredibly sexy, I could tell the version of the dress was specifically crafted as a sex appeal garment. The silk panels covered her front and back but left her sides almost completely exposed, with only a few string ties on each side holding it together.

By the time the shoot finished, Suki was happily fucked and Taylor was obviously seriously turned on.

When we got to her room, Taylor put down her equipment then sat on her bed, "I don't think I can chat today," she informed me. "I'm... I'm not sure I could stay strong, and I don't want to make the decision in the heat of the moment."

"Well, I'm sure there were lots of great photos of the girls, so I'm sure they'll be happy," I assured her, "But if you need me, you have my number."

As soon as the door closed, the sounds of Taylor masterbating began.

I met with Courtney, who was excited to hear about today's conversation.

"You're back early, how'd the chat with Taylor go?" Courtney asked.

"Didn't have one," I replied.

"What? Why?" Courtney demanded.

"She didn't want to make a rash decision while she was just so horny. If she decides to join the harem, she wants to do it with a level head so she doesn't regret it," I informed her.

Courtney was disappointed. "Well, we'll see. I hope she doesn't let her hang ups get in the way of what she needs."

We had some projects to work on and I let them distract me until it was time for bed. I went to my bedroom and waited for Tina to show up for her nightly cum dose. Tina basically skipped in the door, smiling ear to ear.

"What's got you so happy?" I laughed.

"Brittany finally figured out how to do ass to pussy for me, we just have to make a quick pit stop," she celebrated.

"Oh, what's the pit stop?" I asked.

"My mouth," Tima shrugged.

I blanched. "You want me to pull my dick out of your ass and stick it in your mouth?"

Tina nodded, "It turns out that ass to mouth is actually generally actually safe and okay to do, so long as I clean myself out first, and I always do that anyway. So if I clean you off really good with my mouth, then you can stick it in my pussy."

"Were you planning on doing that now?" I asked.

"No. I'm not prepped. I am just happy. If I'd known for the photoshoot I would have totally done it, and probably could have lasted longer... not that it wasn't amazing having my ass plowed like that. Anyways, let me get what I actually came for."

Tina dropped to her knees, pulled out my cock and started working it with her mouth. It didn't take her long to get a large mouthful of my sperm, she had to swallow twice to keep it from overflowing.

"Wow, I almost couldn't handle that load. Someone got excited about going straight from my ass to my mouth," Tina giggled.

"Hey, trying anything new is always exciting," I laughed.

She chuckled, kissed me and wished me a good night.

I enjoyed another early morning visit from Tina to keep up our experiment, but after she left, I drifted back to sleep and slept in. I didn't have a zoom for class until 10 AM, so it wasn't a big deal. I took a shower and when I got out the notification light on my phone was blinking.

It was a text from Taylor."Can we talk?"

"Of course. When should I come?" I replied.

There was an immediate reply. "Now."

I got excited and headed right over. It was just after 8 AM, so I had almost 2 hours until class, and worst case scenario the professor knew that sometimes Courtney and I joined on the same call. We were both a couple of assignments ahead so I wasn't worried.

Taylor was sitting on her bed, in sweat shorts that barely covered her ass and an oversized t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. The large holes for the sleeves showed her plain white bra and her side.

"Hey Taylor, what's up?" I asked.

"Sit down, please," she greeted me, motioning to the chairs in the room.

I sat and Taylor took a minute to choose her words.

"I... I think I would like to join the harem," Taylor declared. "I'm not sure if I want to have sex... like right now... but I'm not sure."

"That's wonderful and no issue if you want to wait for sex," I assured her.

Taylor flopped on her back on the bed, "That's the thing! I don't know!"

"Would you like help figuring that out?" I asked.

"That's kinda what I asked you here for. So like, what more do I need to do to join the harem, let's get that taken care of," she decided, still flopped on her bed.

"If you want to join, that's all that's required at this point. Everything else you've already passed with Sarah. Let me add you to the Harem group text," I told her, and pulled up the group of all the women, added Taylor and sent out the message, "Taylor has decided to join the harem, but may wait to have sex the first time. Welcome to the Harem, Taylor."

Her phone vibrated, and she read the message. Before she could set her phone down, half of the girls had messaged her welcoming her.

"Well, that was easier than I thought," Taylor sighed. "Okay, now for the hard part."

She pulled her loose t-shirt off and then her bra. She took a deep breath. She remained that way for a moment, her flawless back facing me as she worked up her courage. Finally, she turned to me, topless, and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

Her B-cup breasts were perky without any drooping or sagging, with firm nubs of nipples standing very erect. The sight immediately brought my cock to full erection.

I stood up and dropped the shorts I had pulled on, exposing myself to her, then I sat down. Taylor's eyes were glued to my pole. "That's what I think. They are incredibly sexy. And you know I'm telling the truth because this," I pointed to my cock, "is an involuntary muscle. If I wasn't turned on by your sexy tits, this wouldn't be so hard."

Taylor bit her lip, "I've seen it hard a lot, but that is true... can I touch it? I've never touched one before."

"Sure!" I told her and hopped on the bed with her.

"This doesn't mean you can fuck me... I'm still deciding on that," Taylor told me.

"Of course, and if I get needing it, and you don't want to provide, Abby, Courtney and I think Sarah, are available to take care of that. Abby would be my first choice since it's been a few days since she got sated, but Sarah and Courtney usually are down if I need it," I assured her, but I had a feeling that wouldn't be necessary. Taylor had been horny for days, and if she wasn't planning, or at least accepting the possibility she'd get fucked, I'd be shocked.

Taylor's hand quivered as she reached for my penis. Her hand closed and she breathed out.

"I swear it doesn't bite," I teased her.

"No, worse, it could get me pregnant. I mean, I'm on the pill, but it is not a 100% guarantee. But, I guess my odds of getting in a car accident are worse, and I still drive... but I'm... I'm scared. I know my hymen is intact, I feel it every time I masterbate. It is really sensitive," Taylor whimpered.

"It is true that your hymen can be painful to lose. But usually, if you take a second, then you can move on with having sex and the pleasure buries the pain. I usually try to make my lover feel really good before it happens to minimize how much it hurts, but I won't lie to you and tell you it won't hurt at all. It probably will," I told her.

"What do you do to make someone like me feel good first?" Taylor worried.

"Usually I give oral sex, licking and sucking on the outside of your vagina, and I'll touch and massage your pussy and breasts. Surprisingly, kissing makes a big difference too, it, like, turns your brain into sex mode, and everything gets better," I explained, "Ideally, I trigger an orgasm first, then during the orgasm I'll insert my penis and break it in."

Taylor squirmed, "Could you show me what you do to prep? Like get me ready, but not actually do it?"

I smiled, "Of course. Do you want me to hold back, even if you ask me to do it?"

Taylor closed her eyes, took a breath, then opened them and looked into my eyes, "No, I'll make the decision. If I ask you to do it, go for it."

I took off my shirt and kissed her.

Her breasts heaved as our lips pressed together, and my hand caressed them, my fingers finding her erect nipples, and gently rolling them.

"Oh, fuck," Taylor gasped.

I kissed down her neck, over her collarbone and down her chest to her nipples, licking gently before I latched and began to suck and lick it. I lowered her until she was laying on her bed. Her sweat shorts and whatever panties were underneath them kept her most intimate parts safe for now, but as I suckled on one of her breasts and massaged her other one, I began stroking the inside of her legs. Her shorts were short enough I could caress up to within an inch of her pussy.

Taylor grunted in dissatisfaction, and reached down to remove her shorts, but I quickly moved to do it for her. Taylor lifted her butt and her shorts quickly slipped off, revealing her plain white thong. Once her shorts were off, she lifted her butt again, and I got the hint, removing her panties. I could see her blushing a flaming red, but I kept up my ministrations on her breasts, and brought my fingers to her wet slit.

Her pussy was swollen with arousal and my slightest touch made her shake and shiver with pleasure. My fingers slid through her folds and she pressed into my hand with desire. Realizing what she wanted, I kissed down the mound of her breasts and gently continued down until my mouth reached her sex and licked her wet cunt.

"Oh FUCK!" Taylor moaned, "That feels so good."

I kept it up, and after a minute, her knees squeezed together around my head as she came. I had to shift closer to a sixty-nine position for comfort as her thighs squeezed my head.

"Shit, Tom. Do it. I want to feel that again. You can do what you need, but... God, I want more." Taylor instructed. I lifted her leg and slid between her legs, kissing her and rubbing her clit with my thumb, and teasing her entrance. It took only a minute for her body to tense up again.

I was mostly in position, but slipped my cock into place and pushed. The satisfying pop of deflowering my newest harem girl rippled up my cock and I waited for a moment for her to react, but she didn't. She just kept squeezing and thrashing, so I started to rock back and forth, still kissing her.

A moment later, Taylor pulled her mouth away, "When did you... I didn't feel anything... oh, fuck! Keep fucking me, and fill me with your spunk!"

I complied, and started really thrusting, feeling out her depths. It was always interesting, seeing how much dick each girl could take. Taylor was tall, but her pussy was shallow, almost as shallow as Suki.

"Fuck is your... is your dick touching my womb?" Taylor gasped, her eyes closed.

I wiggled in her depths, rubbing against her cervix.

"Yep, that's your cervix, the sexy little entrance to your womb," I told her.

"OkaaaaaaAAAY! Fuuuuuuuuck!" she gasped.

Fucking a virgin was always hot, and I always got super turned on by it. I felt my balls tightening.

Half-dozen orgasms, not bad for the first time. I mused with satisfaction.

"I'm going to fill you up, ready for my sperm?" I asked.

"Yes!" she gasped. "I want to feel it inside me!"

A few more pumps and I complied, dumping at last, spurt after spurt of sperm in her. Taylor gasped and shuddered.

"Oh, God, I love feeling it inside me," Taylor moaned.

"Congratulations, you are no longer a virgin," I told her.

She smiled at me. "With any luck, I won't regret it. If nothing else, that was an amazing first time."

I picked up my phone, "Would you like to take a celebratory photo?"

Taylor nodded, "But after you take one with your phone, I want you to take some with my camera... I want a great photo of this."

I snapped a few pictures of her smiling with her tits inside her knees, sperm and a trickle of blood from her pussy, then grabbed her camera.

"Point and shoot?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's on auto-focus," Taylor told me.

I snapped a dozen photos with her camera, then showed her. She advised me on a few slight changes and I repeated the process, and after three rounds of that, Taylor was happy. She helped me pick the one to send to the harem to show that she had decided to have sex with me after all.

"I'm sure I have several good ones there. I'll look deeper in a bit. Fuck. Why did I wait so long?" She sighed.

"No worries, you can get it as often as you want," I assured her. "But you might get a little sore down there, so let me know when you're feeling better."

"Mhm, not feeling it yet, but I'll keep you posted... lover," she sighed.

I smiled, kissed her. "I'm gonna get dressed and get ready for class, but I'm glad you had a good first time. Don't forget to pee, it can help prevent UTI's."

"Oh, yeah. I'll do that. Shit, I have a class coming up that I need to prep for." And she rolled up and ran to the restroom.

I pulled on my clothes and walked out the door.

Right into a livid Ali.

"Hey, Ali," I stuttered.

Ali grabbed my wrist and started hauling me down the hall.

"Ali, what are you-" I started.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!" Ali snapped.

It only took a moment to realize what was going on.

"Are you dragging me to Courtney's room?" I asked.

"I most certainly fucking am! And I'm going to tell her exactly what you were doing with Taylor!" Ali snapped.

"Um... she-" I started, but again Ali cut me off.

"Shut up, Asshole!" Ali screamed.

I surrendered myself to the fact that I was going to be hauled before the queen of my harem for fucking with my newest harem girl.

When we arrived Ali didn't even knock, she just threw open the door and hauled me in.

"I knew he was too good to be true," Ali screamed. "Your BOYFRIEND just fucked Taylor!"

Courtney set down the book she was holding.

"Um... hello, Ali," Courtney greeted the girl.

"That's it!" Ali shrieked. "YOUR BOYFRIEND JUST FUCKED TAYLOR!!!"

The harem girls were gathering outside the still open door.

"Why does no one look surprised?..." Ali sputtered.

"Well, no time like the present," Courtney smirked. "Um... Ali. I'm fine with it."

Ali blinked, I swear I heard the gears in her head grind to a stop.

"Wha?" she breathed.

"Um... most of the girls here are part of what we call Tom's harem," Courtney explained. "So long as a girl joins the harem, which does have some rules, they can have sex with Tom as often as they want."

Ali gaped.

"We were about to offer to let you join, if you wanted," Courtney assured her. "We had just, um, guessed that it would be hard to keep a lid on things with the non-members when you found out... looks like we were right."

Ali just stood there, her jaw hanging open.

"Um, yeah, so any virgin who can show a clean STD test, who gets approval from all current girls, which... um, one second, Taylor is now a harem member, let's make sure she's okay with you joining..." Courtney grabbed her phone.

"Um, I'm here," Taylor called from the hall, "No problems here."

"Okay, so as long as you agree to only do anything sexual with Tom, and let us know before you do anything with a new partner, and stop having sex with Tom before you do, you're good to do whatever you want with Tom, so long as you both agree."

Ali started working her jaw.

Then she clenched her fists. "So you're telling me..." Ali started hissing, "That I could have been fucking the hot beefcake you're been parading in front of me, and you didn't let me because I can't shut up?"

Courtney shrugged. "Kinda."

Ali looked out the door. "Have all of you fucked him?"

The girls all nodded.

Ali turned her gaze on me.

I was worried she was going to rip my head off. Her body trembled and her eyes closed. She sat there trembling for a minute. Her shoulders bouncing and her fists clenching at her side.

Then she laughed.

Not a friendly laugh, but a maniacal laugh.

"This is FUCKING PERFECT!" Ali exclaimed.

Ali looked at me like a hungry dog looked at a baby rabbit, as all the harem members stared at her in various degrees of shock.

"Details! Now!" Ali snapped.

"Well, we all get to share Tom," Courtney began hesitantly.

"Got that. Any restrictions?" Ali pressed.

"Well, we aren't ready to start having babies yet, but we do oral, anal, vaginal, anything so long as Tom and the girl he's doing it with are okay with it," Courtney explained.

Ali grinned bigger, "So in a few years, I could have Tom knock me up?"

Several of the girls exchanged concerned looks, but no one said anything.

Courtney just nodded.

"Who would go on the birth certificate as the father?" Ali verified.

"Tom's name would go on the certificate. We'd planned on publicly stating Tom was doing it to support you, so as to avoid societal repercussions," Courtney explained.

"So, could I tell my parents I joined a harem, and was regularly fucking a dude who will eventually breed me?" Ali pressed eagerly.

"Well, yes. If you wanted to," Courtney confirmed uncomfortably.

"Hell... Fucking... YES!" Ali shrieked, "What do I have to do to join? Let him creampie me? Stand nude while you all do whatever to me? Come on!"

"Well, we offered it to you. You just have to say 'yes' and agree to the terms," Courtney explained.

"Then, yes. Agreed. Hell, I'd go for worse deals," Ali exclaimed.

"Aren't you worried at all about Tom?" Courtney pressed with concern, "Haven't you been avoiding him?"

Ali waved her hand dismissively at that, "Pftt! He must have quite the dick to get a harem like this, and I just heard Taylor screaming about how good he was taking her virginity, so I'm not worried there. When can I get fucked?"

"Not to ruin the festivities, but don't most of us have class in 5 minutes at 10?" Sarah reminded us.

"I have classes until one, so I could come and we can get you what you want after that," I told her.

"Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed, pumping her arm excitedly. "Taylor, you don't have classes for another hour, I want to hear about his dick!"

The crowd dispersed, and Sarah came over.

"Don't know if Laura heard any of that, but we'll want to talk to her when you are done with Ali. I don't think she'd take being made to wait more very well," Sarah advised. "I'll make sure Taylor and Ali are okay with Laura joining the harem. Everyone else has already approved."

Class couldn't end quickly enough. I'd never deflowered two virgins in one day before. My cock twitched at the thought.

"Was Taylor any good?" Courtney asked.

"Her pussy was shallow, but she liked me hitting her cervix lightly," I told her. "She was nice and tight and horny as all get out. I don't think she even felt me pop her cherry."

"Lucky. That hurt when you did it to me," Courtney laughed. "Totally worth it though."

She kissed me after class and sent me to Ali with strict instructions to "fuck that bitch up".

I arrived at Ali's room and found her inside with Taylor. Taylor was wearing her standard photography wear. Ali was wearing a short skirt, sandals, and a tank top.

12