All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 26'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MauriceMaverickMauriceMaverick7 months ago

oh good, you`re not dead.

great work as always, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really like your series, though this chapter seemed a little rushed and short on details. Also Ali and Laura seem like the least mentally stable girls out of the bunch. I would almost think they would be leery of adding them to the group. Interested to see where it goes

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin7 months agoAuthor

Nope, not dead. And it's interesting that this seems rushed, because I actually wrote the first 32 chapters of "Too Good To Be True" before I even created my Literotica account. I had a surgery and couldn't engage in certain activities so to distract myself, I wrote several stories like this. The main reason I haven't just posted all the chapters yet is it takes time to reformat them and edit them. Once I get past the point it's mostly written, I could see it being rushed, since I know you guys want the story to continue. I'm trying to keep the quality up, that's why I haven't added any more stories, because it would stretch me too thin.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dear NaughtyPaladin, I want to thank you for your stories. To Good To Be True is my favorite story. I have read it over and over. There was one point I wanted to bring up. In Chapter 20 when Ruth is introduced, Sarah is at the table when Ruth approaches the group. A few paragraphs later Courtney is texting Sarah about the problems with Ruth. Easy fix. I enjoy you writing and I eagerly look forward to each new chapter of this story. If you need additional help with editing, please reach out. I took AP English in high school and currently work as a Copywriter for a digital marketing company. Again, thanks for sharing your stories.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin7 months agoAuthor

I replied to your email, my response is probably in your junk folder. Check it and we can talk.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad Taylor is finally past her issues and in the harem. Good for her; she needs this. As for Ali, she seems a little bit unstable. Her motivation for everything seems to be getting back at her parents, which is a very unhealthy and potentially very dangerous way to live your life. Hopefully Sarah can help her get past that shit so she can unburden herself and just live her life for her.

Laura on the other hand... yeah Sarah has her work cut out for her there. She's an odd character and her view on life is somewhat extreme, believing she's in an anime. She seems harmless though and is in desperate need of some sexual release, so I guess she's OK to let in.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 2 months ago

5 stars. Loved the story though it’s a bit depressing. Laura is literally my niece. No matter what we do she’s kinda in her own dungeons and dragons mental construct lol. I’m starting to think smart phones do make us mentally unstable or at least mimic the symptoms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES