Too Good To Be True Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, lover boy, I got Taylor to agree to film me getting fucked!" Ali exalted.

I questioned for a second, "You aren't going to post the video, are you?"

Ali snorted, "I'm horny, not stupid. Why do you think I'm still a virgin?"

"Couldn't find a good man?" I suggested.

"Okay, you might have me with the 'good' part, but I could find acceptable options. I mean, my parents are almost as rich as Courtney's, so there are plenty of guys who'd be happy to bend over backwards to make me happy. But I don't want that," she snapped.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's what my fucking parents want, okay? They want me to find some air headed gentlemen that they can line up to take over their insurance empire who will treat me like a princess. But my entire life, they tried to make me what they wanted, so I'm making sure that I fuck that up. I'm going to make my life the most fan-fucking-tastic life I can while defying every single wish my parents have," Ali explained. "They want me to have a traditional marriage with kids born in the bonds of marriage. The harem is perfect, because I can have great sex with you, and you seem like a great guy. So I get a good relationship, but with a guy who I'm assuming you'll end up married to Courtney..." I nodded, "Great. And I get to be a mom, but fuck giving my parents the satisfaction of being the perfect grandparents. They made my childhood miserable, so I'm going to be happy, but make them miserable for the rest of my life."

"Okay, so any requests for losing your virginity?" I asked.

"I need ideas. What have you done with the other girls?" Ali leaned forward, absently rubbing her crotch through her skirt.

"Well, most of them had gentle loving sex, trying to break their hymen during an orgasm to minimize the pain," I explained.

"Tempting, but you said most? What else have you done?" Ali pressed eagerly.

"Well, Ruth told me she wanted me to 'rape' her, so I fucked her rough and hard, then fucked her ass hard. She needed to use numbing gel to sit normally for a week," I related.

"Is THAT why she was being such a sissy?" Ali laughed, "What a wuss, I mean, you're what, six inches? She couldn't handle six inches?"

I smiled, "The length isn't the issue, it's the girth."

Ali's eyebrows went up. "Prove it."

I stood and dropped my pants and briefs. Talking to my latest virgin about how I was going to fuck her was hot, and I was fully erect.

"Holy fuck! You weren't joking!" Ali gasped, fished out a tape measure and measured me. "six... six and a quarter inches...and thick! Did that beast fit inside you?" Ali asked Taylor.

"I wasn't paying attention, I was just enjoying the full feeling." Taylor admitted.

I hopped in, "It didn't. She could take about five inches comfortably."

Ali pursed her lips to the side, "Who has the shallowest pussy of the girls you're fucking?"

"Suki. She can only take about four inches of it." I replied.

"What a waste. She doesn't do anything to take more?" Ali pondered.

"She takes all six inches up her ass," I replied.

"Ooooooo... I hadn't considered that," Ali mused.

"And both Tina and Courtney can deepthroat the whole length," I informed her.

"Wow... yeah, I don't think I'll pull that on my first time. Maybe I'll just let you fuck me nicely the first time. Then we can get nasty. What nasty things do the girls do with you?" Ali leaned forward excitedly.

"Well, Courtney enjoys pee play, and has taken my pee in her ass and drank it. Tina is going to start trying to do ass to mouth to pussy."

"Oooo, ass to mouth... I'm assuming she cleans up well beforehand. I'm down... but not this first time. Do any of the girls take your dick from another girl's ass?" Ali speculated.

"Well, Tina hasn't even done ass to mouth yet. So, I don't know where they'll get in that regard."

Ali determined, "Let's just go easy for my first time, we can get crazy later."

"Alright, you ready?" I asked her.

"I saw you watching as I warmed myself up. Of course I'm ready. And I'm on the pill, so pump me full of cum," She breathed.

I shed my shirt, then closed with my target. Ali's lips eagerly met mine and I smoothly grabbed her tit. Ali moaned into my mouth, and my tongue took advantage to grapple her tongue. Ali started pulling her shirt up, and I let her pull it off. She brought her bra off with it, her tits more available for groping and I gave her what she was asking for. My hands were squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples.

I pressed forward, pushing her to the bed. Ali marched her back, and I slid the elastic of her skirt down over her ass while her ass was off the ground. Ali gasped in surprise, then growled happily pulling me harder into her.

"Fuck, do me rougher!" She moaned.

I reached down and grabbed her panties by the strip between her legs and pulled them roughly off. Just grabbing them this way I felt how wet she was.

"I don't care about being gentle," she breathed, "I want it hard. I don't care if it hurts. Pain just lets you know you're alive."

"If that's what you want, I'm gonna pin your ankles by your ears and give it to you deep and hard," I told her.

Ali's eyes fluttered as she almost orgasmed just thinking about it. "Fucking do it."

I saw Taylor positioning with her video camera, but I paid her no mind as I worked Ali.

I reached down and grabbed her ankles, pushing them back by her ears. "This pulls you pussy tight, it'll probably make your hymen hurt, but that's what you wanted."

Ali grunted, "You already sweet talked my panties off, just fuck me already."

I lined myself up and found a slippery wet pussy. I slid my dick into her hole, almost immediately finding her hymen.

"Oh, fuck!" Ali moaned, "I feel you. Your dick... is that my hymen?"

"Not for long," I told her, and pressed.

"Ow! Oh, fuck! It hurts! More!" Ali gasped.

I kept pressing and I felt her hymen tear, like cling wrap pulled too tight.

"Oh, God!" Ali moaned, her eyes losing focus.

I pressed on and kept pressing until I found her bottom. She could take almost the full six inches before I hit her cervix.

"Oh... is that," Ali gasped from between her calves.

"Your womb," I told her and pressed forward, grinding into the opening to her baby chamber.

I pulled back and started thrusting. Now that I knew what she could take, I gave it to her. I started pounding her newly deflowered cunt.

"Oh god! It hurts, but it feels so gooooooood!" Her eyes rolled in her head with her first orgasm.

I worried I was being too rough until she moaned, "Can you go harder? Am I taking your whole dick?"

"No. I have another half inch or so I could do," I told her.

"See if you can force it in," she moaned.

I shrugged and pressed my cock deep into Ali's already full pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned, scrunching her face. "Okay, maybe not."

I smiled, Ali was talking the talk, but she was still a virgin taking dick for the first time. I eased up on depth and upped the speed of my fucking.

"Oh, God!" Ali moaned and orgasmed.

Ali pulled her ass higher in the air, adjusting the angle I was fucking her at, making her moan even more.

My balls gave a familiar tingle. I knew I was going to dump again. Something about fucking a virgin put my balls in tsunami mode and I was ready to fill her cunt.

"You ready to feel my sperm in your womb?" I teased.

Ali shuddered, "Don't say it! DO IT!"

I knew I was going to dump a lot of sperm in her, but I pushed in until my head was pressed up against her cervix and then I just started pumping cum into her.

"Oh, God...." Ali breathed, "I feel it... inside me... it's so warm... so full..."

I held myself pointed right at her womb as I shot nine spurts of sperm into her cervix. Taylor circled, videoing as much of my cock breaking her vagina in as she could.

I extracted my cock from her steamy cunt. Taylor came in for a close up of her freshly fucked vagina.

"Ali, do you still want to do the photo?" Taylor asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Ali breathed.

I got out of the way and Taylor swapped to her actual camera and got a few pictures of a smug-faced freshly-fucked Ali. There was a decent amount of blood from her destroyed hymen.

"That hurt, and I'm sore, but fuck, I'm doing that again as soon as my pussy stops burning," Ali groaned.

I smiled, "That can take a day or two, I was kinda rough."

Ali looked at me frustrated, "That was only 'kinda' rough? What would 'really rough' have looked like?"

I looked at her. "Driving my entire length into you, spanking you, continuing after I came, and fucking your ass once your pussy was too sore to continue, then fucking your ass until you blacked out."

Ali laid back, "Yeah, didn't want that. You did good."

"Want to cuddle for a bit?" I asked.

"Eh, maybe I'll get into that touchy-lovey stuff later, but right now, I'm happy. Go do what you want."

I cleaned myself off and got dressed.

Sarah was waiting outside the room. Once the door closed, she smiled at me.

"Sounds like another satisfied harem girl," Sarah laughed.

"So many of the new girls want it rough, even their first time. I don't get it, but I give them what they ask for," I shrugged.

"Will Ali be needing the numbing gel? I think Brittany has more," Sarah offered.

"No, I wasn't that rough," I assured her.

"Great, let's go talk to Laura," Sarah instructed.

We went down a few doors and knocked on Laura's door.

"Whatever it is, I'm fine with it!" Laura called through the closed door.

"Laura, we're just here to talk," Sarah replied.

"I'll just choose whatever option lets me keep staying here," Laura assured us through the door.

"We aren't here to kick you out," Sarah replied.

"Who did you choose as your party for this task?" Laura challenged.

"Just me and Tom."

"You brought the male. Combat readiness. Is he your tank? Is Dana on the way to DPS?" Laura began speculating, sounding on the verge of hyperventilation.

"Laura, deep breaths. We're not here to fight, we're here to offer... to offer you buffs. There are guild benefits we wanted to offer," Sarah explained and I appreciated her quick thinking.

"But am I not already in the guild?" Laura questioned much more calmly.

"You're in the free trial. We want to upgrade you to a free subscription," Sarah explained.

"What's the difference?" Laura asked, confused.

"That's what we wanted to discuss. Can we come in and talk about it?" Sarah pressed.

There was the sound of movement inside and the door unlocked.

Sarah opened the door and I walked into the most decorated room in the house. Anime and video game posters covered the walls. You had everything from naked anime girls to beefy video game characters.

"So what's this really about?" Laura asked. Seeming to drop her metaphors and gaming references.

"Did you hear anything earlier?" Sarah asked, "And you won't get in trouble for anything you heard."

Laura sat back, eyes narrowed. "Are you asking about Tom fucking Ali just now, Ali dragging Tom off earlier, or Tom fucking Taylor... because I don't understand any of it and I'm seriously confused," she turned to me. "Aren't you dating Courtney? The super rich heiress who owns this place? Why would you blow that for a chance to fuck Ali or Taylor?"

"What if Courtney let him, encouraged him even, to fuck them?" Sarah asked.

Laura's eyes got wide. "You're telling me the reason my spirit companion, or magical pact maker hasn't appeared is because I'm in a harem anime?" And the metaphors were back.

"Well, it's not an anime, it's real life," Sarah began.

Laura waved that off. "I've known my life would be some kind of anime-made-real since I was four," She mused for a moment. "Slice-of-life and harem combo, not the worst possibility. At least I don't have demons, aliens or undead killing my loved ones. I'll take it. So is there a harem contract I have to sign? Do you get to claim my firstborn, or something?"

"Well, the conditions for joining the harem are: One, you must be a virgin--" Sarah began, and Laura interrupted.

"Check!"

"Two, you must be able to show a recent STD test to verify you are clean from disease-" Sarah continued.

"Check!" Laura interrupted again.

"Three, you must be approved by all current harem members--" Sarah pressed on.

"Check!" Laura piped up again, "Or at least, I assume so. Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"--yes, that is correct," Sarah assured her. "Then four, you must agree to the harem rules. You can only have sex, or do sexual or romantic things, with Tom, though other members of the harem may be included in that. If you decide to pursue another man, you must leave the harem and stop having sexual or romantic relations with Tom. If you tell us properly, you can keep staying here as long as you need to. If we catch you breaking the rules, you will be asked to leave immediately. Finally, you and Tom, and whomever else is involved, can do whatever you want, within the harem, but everyone has to agree to do it. Tom can't force you to do anything, and you can't make Tom do anything he doesn't want to."

Laura was nodding along, "Sounds reasonable. How often do I have to have sex with him?" Laura asked, her tone indicating she was accepting the deal.

"Well, technically, you never have to have sex with him. So, zero times a week. But... don't you want to?" Sarah pressed.

"Oh, absolutely. I was just making sure I didn't have a quota or anything," Laura replied. "What sort of a harem anime character would I be if I didn't have sex with the MC? Gods, I'm a fucking side character, that's a bummer."

Sarah looked at me, and sighed.

"Um, I know you just fucked Ali... and if I'm remembering biology and anatomy correctly, you can't just constantly have sex, right? That's one place the hentai is really off. Damn, I've been doing all the wrong research. Should have watched more hentai and less Shonin," Laura grumbled.

"Yeah, I need a little bit, but I'd be happy to make love to you later," I told Laura.

"Hmmmm... can I have a few days to research? I need to understand my new role," Laura asked, getting up to look through her stacks of Anime DVDs.

"Sure, let me get your phone number and I'll give you mine and you can text me when you're ready. And I'll add you to the group chat for the harem, so you'll have all the girl's phone numbers so you can ask them questions if you want or need to," I suggested.

"Good idea," Laura agreed and in moments she was in my phone, "perfect, now let me study."

Sarah and I stood outside Laura's closed door for a moment.

"She uses headphones to watch TV," I noted.

"It's because of her irregular sleep schedule. She's weird, but tries to be courteous," Sarah informed me.

"Did she really need to join the harem?" I asked, "It seems like competitively, she's doing pretty well."

Sarah shook her head. "She took to the harem idea surprisingly fast, but her social skills are shot and she is desperately horny. Did you see all the nude posters? Did you notice the masterbation towel she lays on her bed when she pleasures herself, so none of her fluids get on her bed? She needs this."

"Well, several of the girls will be happy that everyone's in on the harem thing. Debbie has been dying, having to be modest all the time, and Tamora wants to play out her French maid fetish more," I told Sarah as I added Laura to the harem chat and sent out the text welcoming Laura to the harem.

"Yes, things are going well. Let's hope it stays that way," Sarah laughed, and we both knocked on a wooden table.

12