Too Good To Be True Ch. 27

Story Info
Cindy and Mary come to college, Laura takes the plunge.
10.7k words
4.8
7.6k
20

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

Everyone, say thank you to Bry1977 for his help editing. I hope you continue to enjoy this story!

~NaughtyPaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27

The relief of the harem at not having to tiptoe around non-members in the house was palpable. Debbie started wearing little or no clothing, and Tamora started regularly wearing her petite French maid outfit, usually with no panties and her ass basically coming out the bottom of her skirt.

I enjoyed periodically bending Tamora over a random piece of furniture and sticking my cock deep in her, similarly I enjoyed periodic fuck sessions with Debbie wherever I happened to get horny. Taylor started carrying her camera and our photo vault started filling with photos of all the girls, usually orgasming or with at least one of their holes plugged with my dick. Taylor loved blowjob shots, tit squeezes and the face my girls made when my dick first entered them.

Ali loved facilitating nude pool parties, which usually had the girls playing in the water naked, and me fucking one of them in the hot tub. Though after I was spent I usually joined in the fun.

School was still going well. The built-in study group was great, and I found that, while they were totally horny bitches, my girls were incredibly intelligent. Sarah wrapped up the semester with great grades and got a job at the school as a counselor. Brittany finished her classes as well, and started spending time at her new clinic. Her residency didn't start until after graduation, but the clinic was great about her starting early and getting her set up and getting her experience.

Tina's sperm swallowing experiment was a success. In three months, she gained just over half an inch in bust size.

"Okay, now we'll try a break for three months and see if they stop growing," Tina declared. "If we can verify that stopping my sperm intake stops my breast growth, and resuming starts them growing again, that's pretty conclusive."

I missed my constant blowjobs, but I adjusted and got back into my old schedule fucking my harem girls.

The semester rounded out well for everyone else too. Most of us were just beginning our final semester. We were all getting into our highly specialized classes, but we discussed enough that we actually had a pretty good understanding of each other's subjects.

Graduation ceremonies were canceled as the world was still shut down for the pandemic. Instead, Brittany and Sarah both got an entire day of me fucking their brains out. They both got to select the dinner for the days that would have been their graduations.

At the beginning of May, I got an invite to Cindy's high school graduation, it specifically included Courtney too. Luckily, we had set up mail forwarding with the post office, because my mom sent it to my old dorm. I had told her I had new living arrangements, but never told her my address. The day after I got it, my mom called me. Cindy was really hyped for me to come home with Courtney to celebrate with her. They were doing a "drive-through graduation" and they would be celebrating at home afterward.

I wanted to say no, but Courtney wouldn't hear of it. Cindy and I texted regularly and she was regularly sending me photos of her ass and pussy, so I could validate that her body was sexy and she was attractive. She had worked up to the largest butt plug in the training kit I had gotten her, and was starting to really play with the vibrating butt plug. I felt like we had gotten back some of the closeness we'd had when we were younger, but I had a harem to take care of now. The harem quickly informed me that they would be fine for a week or two.

That's how I ended up arriving back home on one of Courtney's family jets. The pilots gave us privacy and so when we arrived with Courtney having her panties soaking with sperm leaking from both her pussy and ass as we walked out of the airport to Cindy waiting with my old car. I'd given it, officially, to her when Courtney's dad had given me a new car for Christmas. Cindy had definitely put her touch on the interior, cleaning out my old trash and putting seat covers and a steering wheel cover with flowers and had a flower air freshener hanging from the rearview mirror.

"Thanks for coming guys!" Cindy squealed, hugging both of us. "I know it's probably lame, since they won't even let us have more than two people in the car, but I'm glad you're here."

"We wouldn't have missed it!" Courtney assured her.

"You guys are the best," Cindy laughed, "I'm so glad you get to stay in my room!"

Courtney smiled, "I'm glad too, the Airbnbs and hotels around here are closed for the pandemic."

We arrived at the house and my parents were thrilled to see us.

"We're so glad Tom has managed to keep you around!" My mother glowed hugging Courtney. "And we're sorry about the poor accommodations, Cindy really wanted you here. We understand you're used to better than air mattresses, but we hope you still sleep okay."

"We're just glad we have Cindy in there to keep Tom from sneaking down the hall," my dad joked.

"Luke!" My mother gasped.

"Um..." I debated, then decided there was no time like the present. "Well, speaking of that, I should let you know, I moved in with Courtney."

My parents gave me a slightly judging look, but my father decided to accept it.

"Good for you two!" He declared, "Is that why you didn't move back home with the pandemic?"

"I hope you two are careful. Babies make college hard," my mother warned.

"We're being careful, I promise," Courtney assured her shamelessly.

"Well, I'll have to get your new address, did you get the invite I sent out?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, I set up mail forwarding before I moved out," I explained.

It was the day before Cindy's graduation and my parents needed to go get a few things for dinner the following day.

"Cindy, keep an eye on those two and we'll be back in two hours, assuming the stores aren't too crazy," my mother instructed.

As they headed out, we headed to Cindy's room to set Courtney up.

"Mom and dad are so weird, like you guys weren't fucking already," Cindy giggled.

"Yeah. Anyways, now is probably the best time to give you the gifts we brought you," I laughed, "Mom and Dad would probably flip."

Cindy squealed.

Courtney opened her bag and pulled out two packages.

"This one is from Tom and this one's from me. Which do you want first?" Courtney asked.

"Tom's!" She decided.

She opened the box and found a set of three strings of vibrating anal beads.

"The smaller set should be about the same size as the largest anal training plug you have and then get slowly bigger. I'll be shocked if you get to the biggest beads there any time soon," I told her.

"Oh, sweet! What's the difference between plugs and beads?" She asked.

"Plugs go in and stay in, the beads are meant to go in and out to be more of an engaging experience," I replied.

Cindy laughed, "You're making me an anal slut before I have my first dick!"

"My turn!" Courtney laughed.

Her package contained a vibrating dildo.

"Now, I'd stick to anal with it. I'd keep my hymen for your first time for a real dick," Courtney laughed.

"Is this as big as Tom's?" Cindy laughed, sitting on her bed and opening the package.

The six inch penetrating surface was pretty sizable, but I knew I was above average length.

"Yeah, it's not quite as big as him, but talking to all the girls I know, he is really big for a guy," Courtney explained, "If you set him for your baseline, almost any guy you find will feel small."

"Oh, really?" Cindy asked, "He's the only guy I've seen."

We laughed.

"Um, can I watch you twp fuck again?" Cindy asked, "I really want to see it again... I know it's gonna take me forever to find a boy... especially with the pandemic. So watching you two fuck is the most sexual thing I can do."

"Well, we kinda did that in the planes on the way here, but we can do that tomorrow, how does that sound?" Courtney suggested.

"So you, like, have Tom's stuff in you right now?" Cindy laughed.

"Yep," Courtney giggled with my sister.

It was times like this I had a hard time believing the places my life had gone. Never would I have believed that my sister and my girlfriend would have discussed me fucking my girlfriend so openly, or my giving my sister anal toys and having a folder in my photo vaulting app for her nudes and pussy and ass photos. But here we were, with my sister begging to watch me pound my girlfriend's holes, and she'd probably be naked and playing with herself.

"I'm so jealous," Cindy continued. "I was just thinking I'd graduate go off to college and finally have access to decent men, and this fucking pandemic comes along and now everyone is freaking isolating and there is no end in sight."

"Well, it can be hard to find a good guy regardless," Courtney warned, "just because they weren't infected at your high school doesn't mean they aren't fuck-boys."

Cindy groaned and flopped on her bed. "I'm never gonna get to have sex at this rate. I'll die as an old maid."

Courtney gave me a look, a look I knew well. I shook my head. That was one line I could not just cross. I was not going to fuck my sister just because she was horny and my girlfriend wanted me to.

Courtney gave me a displeased look, but turned to comfort my sister. "We'll figure it out. For now, just be happy you are graduating and you'll be able to go off to college. Have you gotten accepted anywhere yet?"

Cindy sat up and smiled, doing a zipping motion across her lips. "It's a surprise," She laughed.

We all chuckled and got Courtney settled with the air mattress on the floor. I was surprised at how eager Courtney had been for this. She had had nothing but the best her entire life and now she'd be sleeping on an air mattress on the floor in my sister's room. I guess it was encouraging in some way that she wasn't the stuck up heiress some people would think she was, but I already knew that.

Mom and dad got back a while later and found us playing super smash brothers in the front room. Mom seemed pleased that Cindy kept an eye on us, but she had no idea how naughty her daughter was. Hell, if Cindy had her way, we would have fucked.

Mom and dad brought in crab legs and lobster tails. It was a family favorite. My mom would do the crab legs, boiling them in seasoned water, while my dad manned the Lobster tails on the grill, probably using way too much butter, but it tasted good enough we never cared.

The rest of the day was spent preparing. Mom said since the school wasn't doing anything fancy for graduation, we had to. Grandma would be here and so would Aunt Jane. There were streamers and balloons and every graduation decoration you could think of, and being the tallest one,I was tasked with putting most of them up.

By the time it was lights out, I flopped into bed tired. Even tired, as I was, it was hard sleeping alone. The number of nights I didn't have at least one of my girls in my bed were rare indeed. So being forced to sleep alone was still weird.

A few minutes later Courtney texted me. "I gather from your earlier look that you wouldn't even consider relieving your sister of her burden. Why?"

I thought for a moment, "Well, first off, she's my sister. That's incest and is illegal. Secondly, she isn't part of the harem. And thirdly, I'd just increase her desire for sex after we left. We're going back to the university and she'll be going to who knows where for college. It's not a good idea."

"If she wasn't your sister, would you do it?" Courtney pressed.

"No, if Mary came over, spread her legs and begged, I wouldn't. She isn't part of the harem and I'd be leaving her in a worse circumstance than when I started," I insisted.

"Okay, I love you," Courtney replied.

"I love you too," I told her, wondering what that was all about. Courtney couldn't really want me to fuck my sister, could she? I dismissed it and went to bed.

The next day Cindy had to be ready really early and my grandma and aunt came over before noon. Courtney and I talked with my aunt and grandma while my parents went to drive through graduation.

Just before the ceremony was to start, Cindy sent me a picture from the bathroom at her school, she was in her cap and gown, with her gown pulled up, her skirt pulled up, and her panties pulled to the side. She had her vibrating butt plug in and was spreading her pussy with one hand, showing off her hymen.

"Carrying your gift with me to get my diploma, and here's proof I've made it to graduation without letting any of these diseased losers get anything from me," She captioned the picture. "Can't wait to see you plow Courtney's holes later!"

I got a drink, winking discreetly at Courtney, and showed her when she joined me.

"Good for her!" Courtney chuckled quietly.

My aunt and Grandma loved Courtney. She was clever and beautiful, and they thought she was great.

When Cindy and my parents got home we celebrated with Martinelli's and cupcakes. Then Mom and Dad disappeared into the kitchen to make the seafood dinner.

"Now, Tom," my Grandma chided me, "You've found a nice young lady here, why haven't you proposed yet?"

Courtney and I laughed, "We've discussed it and I will propose after graduation, assuming she still wants me. I don't want to rush things and end up divorcing."

"Not wanting to divorce is good and all, but the solution is simple. Do what your grandfather did!" Grandma laughed, "Every time we had a fight, he just gave me what I wanted."

Aunt Jane lightly slapped grandma's knee, "You know Dad won plenty of fights."

"Now here's the trick for you, young lady," Grandma laughed again, "Pick throw away fights you don't actually care about in public and then make him make it up to you in bed!"

"GRANDMA!!!" Aunt Jane exclaimed in horror.

"Oh, shush dear! How do you think you got here? I mean I used to have a caboose that drove your father wild, but making up in the bedroom gave you most of your siblings!" She winked at Courtney again, "You'll never lose a fight you actually care about and you get to have some fun to boot!"

Courtney was laughing hard. "I should be taking notes! A master is speaking!"

Grandma cackled, "Just be careful on the wedding night, dear, his grandpa was hung like a horse, and his father got that straight from the source. With any luck, this young buck will have gotten the family goods and you'll be walking bowlegged for a week!"

Aunt Jane was beside herself, but the rest of us were laughing.

"Grandma, be good!" My mother called from the kitchen.

"Oh, my hubby was good alright," she laughed more quietly.

Dinner was amazing. Grandma struggled with her crab legs, so I spent almost as much time helping her with them as I did eating.

"These are amazing!" Courtney gushed, "You'll have to teach me! I'll buy them next time and you'll have to teach me how to make them!"

Mom and dad glowed with pride, "I'll never turn down a chance to have another home cooked seafood dinner."

Courtney laughed, "I might even have the food flown in from the coast! You can't beat fresh seafood."

"Now, dear, that's nice and all, but do you have any idea how much that costs?" Grandma chided her, "You're just starting out but once the bill's catch you, you'll be lamenting spending money on that."

Cindy laughed, "Um, Grandma... Courtney's family is what you used to call 'Money-out-their... you-know-what rich'..."

Grandma looked at Courtney with shock. "Oh! A proper heiress? Well, you still have to live to inherit..."

Courtney laughed, "My dad has set me up a nice little trust fund. It'll be available to me as soon as I get my degree. Until then I only have my allowance of a few thousand dollars a week."

My grandmother looked me straight in the eye. "MARRY HER!" She urged emphatically.

I laughed, "That's the plan."

"Why wait?" My grandma wondered out loud.

"Because he doesn't want any doubt that he's just in it for the money... like my mother who just got divorced and turned out penniless," Courtney explained.

"Oh, well... I suppose that makes sense," My grandma muttered, accepting it. "My condolences dear."

Courtney shrugged, "She never really cared about me. All she cared about was the money. So I'm glad she's gone so my dad can meet someone who actually loves him."

Chatting returned to safer topics and after dinner, Grandma insisted that my mom and dad take her and Aunt Jane home.

"Don't worry," Cindy assured our worrying parents, "I'll make sure they behave."

We watched them pull out and down the street.

"Fuck, I thought they'd never leave," Cindy groaned.

"Poor thing," Courtney comforted, "Any request for our performance?"

"...um... would... would it be weird if I asked to taste Tom's... stuff?" Cindy asked. "Like he could fuck your pussy, and I'd taste it when it comes out of you?"

"I've got no problems with that," Courtney rushed, cutting off my objection.

I guess it isn't illegal for her to do that. I thought.

"Then could he fuck your ass, while I try out my new toy?" Cindy asked.

"I guess that's fine," I said.

Cindy squealed and grabbed Courtney's hand pulling her to her room. I followed, getting hard in spite of the fact that I was going to be performing for my baby sister.

By the time I got to Cindy's room, Courtney and Cindy were shedding the last bits of their clothing. One glance at the two naked girls finished hardening my erection.

"No fair, get naked!" Cindy laughed, wiggling her tits at me. "No fair you get to see our goods and your clothes are still on."

I laughed and threw my clothes off.

"Knowing you got that from grandpa... it's still impressive," Cindy laughed, "I started watching some porn now that I know I'm safer, so I know how impressive it actually is. You were right about the filter, though, it doesn't really catch much does it?"

"Nah, Dad has no idea what he's doing with it. I could probably turn it off and he'd never know," I offered.

"Would you!? I'm always nervous looking stuff up," Cindy begged.

"Let's start, the big girl wants a show," Courtney laughed, falling to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth.

I reached down and started playing with Courtney's tits as her tongue danced up and down my length. Cindy groaned and started chewing lightly on her lower lip and laid back on her bed. She started rubbing her clit, looking me in the eye as her other hand played with the vibrating plug in her ass.

Courtney pulled me to the bed and laid back next to my sister spreading her legs and pulling me toward her waiting snatch. Cindy leaned forward and watched as I lined my cock up with Courtney's waiting cunt and slowly drove in, balls deep.

"Fuck!" The girls breathed in unison.

I slowly drew out then thrust in deep. I could tell from Cindy's reaction she was trying to imagine what having six inches of a man plunge into her tight hole felt like. And I have to admit, even though I knew it was wrong, I was imagining what it would feel like to plunge all six inches of my cock into her womanhood.

I fucked Courtney slowly and with purpose. While Courtney enjoyed the slow, deep, and hard plunges, it drove Cindy wild. Cindy was rubbing her pussy like her life depended on it. When Cindy came, she just kept rubbing. It was incredibly hot.

I knew I was going to cum like a firehose in Courtney, and I was kinda excited for that. I wondered what Cindy would think of my spunk, and that thought pushed me over the edge. I pressed as deep into Courtney's tunnel as I could, looked into Courtney's eyes, and unleashed a torrent of sperm into my girlfriend.

Courtney and Cindy came together, moaning and gasping. They shared a happy look, and I swear it made me shoot one more spurt of sperm into Courtney.