Too Good To Be True Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's just..." Mary began.

"You want him exclusively for yourself so you don't have to share?" Courtney finished.

"It's all I've ever wanted!" Mary cried.

Courtney smiled, "That's one of the problems in society today. We pretend like marriage means happily ever after and all you have to do is find your 'soulmate' and everything else takes care of itself. Life isn't like that though. And honestly, I'm hoping that the harem can be a place of peace and happiness for all its members. And let me tell you, Tom has quite the sex drive, I'm not sure I could fully sate him without help. I'd be like poor Ruth, who couldn't sit comfortably without numbing gel for a week after she first got fucked by Tom. Plenty of the girls here could tell you that Tom's dick can be a beast."

"Oh, come on. Sex is amazing. Everyone knows that," Mary dismissed.

Courtney raised her eyebrows, "Really, the new virgin telling me how sex goes? I've been having sex for less than a year, but I already know that's a load of shit. How much do you know about sex?"

Mary blushed, "Well, the man takes his penis and... uses it... on your Vagina, and it can get you pregnant if you don't use the pill or protection."

"Well, you aren't entirely wrong, but got any more specifics than that?" Courtney asked.

"Um... I kinda figured I'd figure out specifics with Tom..." Mary admitted.

Courtney laughed, "Sex can be wonderful, but it can also be seriously disappointing. For example, Tamora finds loving, passionate sex, which is what most of us prefer, to be boring and unsatisfying. She has to be told she is a slave, a slut or a whore, and treated like it to feel anything during sex. That's an extreme example, and Sarah says it is because of childhood trauma, but almost every girl has different preferences on sex."

"What do you mean different kinds of sex? Isn't sex... sex?" Mary asked, confused.

Cindy was watching the whole interaction with interest.

"Oh, there are varieties of types of sex, and positions that change everything. Haven't you heard of oral sex and anal sex?" Courtney asked.

"Wait, oral... that means 'of the mouth'... so Mouth sex?" Mary asked, confused, "and anal would be..." Her eyes grew wide, "Butt sex?! Wait, those are all... so that means..."

"Yes, he puts his penis INSIDE you to have sex." Courtney confirmed.

"But..." Mary gasped, her hand going to her crotch.

"Oh, it fits. It is a stretch. Especially the first time. Pussy or ass. But I can tell you don't believe me. I have an easy way to prove it. Tom, care to help me do a demonstration," Courtney asked.

Mary's eyes were as wide as physically possible as Courtney began to shed her clothes, then I swear they got bigger when I started stripping too. And she audibly gasped when my penis came into view, as all the sex talk with virgins had gotten me good and erect. I wasn't the thickest dick ever but I was over twice as thick as my thumb and Mary seemed worried about every millimeter.

I kissed Courtney, and brought my cock to her entrance. Damn, she was wet. Telling a naive virgin she didn't know shit about sex or life must have turned her on. I knew Courtney sometimes enjoyed submissive play, but I'd have to try having her dominate one of the other girls, Debbie was always down for something like that, or maybe Tamora.

Mary gasped as the head of my penis parted the lips of her pussy and spread the opening, entering my beautiful girlfriend. I slowly pressed further and further until my balls were pressed against Courtney's ass.

"Oh... my god... it... it went in!" Mary gasped. "Where does it go? Is it like, in your tummy? Can you feel it behind your belly button?"

Courtney laughed, "Oh no, it goes deep inside you and FUCK does it feel good!"

I started rocking in and out of her. Cindy gave up any pretenses, stripped and started rubbing herself, only increasing my arousal. I slowly picked up steam until I was vigorously thrusting into Courtney's fuck tunnel. She was moaning and clearly enjoying it. Cindy was enjoying playing with herself to join in

Mary was squirming and gasping and was clearly confused.

"Take off your clothes and try what Cindy is doing," I instructed.

"But... I... Um..." Mary struggled, "I've never been naked... around anyone..."

I continued to plow Courtney. "What about like P.E.? Think of it like that."

Mary blushed, "I was taken out and did alternates through homeschool."

"She did the same for sex ed, obviously," Cindy moaned.

Mary was blushing furiously, "I'm not a little girl, I can do it. I just wasn't expecting it." And she hesitantly removed her shirt. I could immediately tell her bra was seriously padded. She must not have much in the way of breasts at all. She shimmied out of her pants and let them fall. She still wore pattern printed panties with the strip of lace around the edge, like a little girl.

I was plowing Courtney pretty hard at this point. I knew Courtney was fully aware I was watching the show our new probationary member was putting on and it was a turn on. Courtney loved sharing moments like this with me and having my cock rocking her world at the same time probably only made it better. I'd have to ask her later as right now, all she was doing was orgasming and pulling me deeper into her.

Mary took a deep breath, and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Her blonde pubes were untrimmed leaving a fair mat of light locks over her pink slit. It glistened, showing her arousal, though she almost immediately closed her legs, hiding the treasure within.

Next she released her bra clasp and dropped her bra to the floor with a thud. The bra was even more padded than I had guessed. Mary's boobs were practically non-existent, with tiny nipples and areolas the size of pennies.

I know some people go crazy for a 'mature' woman, with giant tits and a huge ass, but I found the image of youth to be sexy. Going for an underage girl was out of the question, but young women who were of age, but late bloomers, I find them sexy. As a freshly graduated 18 year old with a tiny ass and tits that has refused to develop beyond A-cup, she was the image of innocent youth and it did things to me.

Mary laid down next to Cindy, took note of how Cindy was playing with herself and started experimenting. Her face immediately lit up, showing me that she'd never touched herself like this before. After a minute, her eyes focused on my cock ramming Courtney's cunt, and she came.

This pushed me over the edge and I shoved deep into Courtney's pussy and dumped my load.

"Is... Is he...?" Mary shuddered with her orgasm.

"Yes," Courtney breathed, "He's filling me with his sperm."

Mary swallowed.

"Can I eat it again?" Cindy asked.

"EAT IT?" Mary gasped.

"A lot of girls do it," Courtney explained. "It's normal."

I pulled my cock out and stepped away. Cindy rolled off the couch she was on and got over by Courtney's pussy. Mary hesitated then followed. The two girls knelt in front of Courtney's stuffed cunt. Courtney pushed some cum out of her cunt and Cindy took two fingers and scooped a dollop into her mouth. Mary gaped, then, unwilling to be outdone, scooped her own dollop into her mouth.

Mary swirled the cum around in her mouth, while Cindy tasted, swallowed and went back for more.

"It really does taste less fishy with him not having just eaten a bunch of seafood. It's so much better now, just salty and sweet," Cindy laughed before scooping more into her mouth.

Mary finally swallowed the sperm in her mouth, then licked the top of her mouth. "It has quite the aftertaste, doesn't it?"

"You get to like it," Courtney assured her. "When the taste goes away I crave more... but Tom can only cum so much, and it isn't usually in my mouth, so I regularly get reminded and..." Courtney scooped sperm leaking from her own pussy and licked it from her fingers.

Mary was less enthused than the other girls, but they all took turns scooping my sperm out of Courtney's cunt into their mouths. Once they were done, we all got dressed and Mary finally stopped blushing.

"Did you really come out here, seduction and an intimate relationship on your mind, not prepared for me to see you naked?" I asked.

"Well, I'm beginning to see that my mom's relationship advice is terrible," Mary admitted. "She made it sound like all intimate acts happen after dark, in the bedroom, with the lights off. But you just fucked Courtney in this living room in broad daylight... so that advice was shit."

"We should all get packed, we have an exciting trip ahead of us," Courtney counseled.

Mary fled to her room, and Courtney wandered off to go pack.

"I feel bad for Mary," Cindy admitted. "She's kinda getting everything she wanted, only to discover she's not ready for it and it's overwhelming and she has to wait for sex."

"Yeah, she is really unprepared. I mean, most girls I know of started wearing more adult underwear and started shaving before moving across the country with the intent of seducing a taken man," I chuckled.

"Yeah, should I talk to her about that?" Cindy asked.

I shrugged, "There's something endearing about her wearing the innocent teen girl panties, and the unshaven pubes could go either way on being a turn on, or getting stuck in my teeth if I ever gave her oral."

"Okay, but if she asks about sexier or more mature underwear, I'm helping her... you gonna be okay with her tits? Even I didn't realize they were that small," Cindy checked.

"Actually, I get turned on by them," I admitted. "I may or may not have a bit of a tiny girl fetish."

"That's dirty. But I guess it makes sense," Cindy mused. "Anyways, I'm gonna go pack."

I went to my room, packed, then wandered to the kitchen. Lizzy was in there making dinner, along with Laura. We struck up a conversation.

"Are you guys excited for the trip?" I asked.

"Yes!" Laura proclaimed, "I've finally decided how I want to lose my virginity, and will do so on this trip."

I was shocked.

Laura had joined the harem about three months ago, and other than not worrying if her top showed her bra, we'd not done anything sexual. Laura had stated she needed to 'research' what she wanted to happen for her first time having sex. First she'd proclaimed she wanted some pills that would make her orgasm when I so much as licked her wrist, only to be told that such pills did not exist. Then she wanted tentacle fucked... by me, and when I pointed out I didn't have tentacles, just a penis, she'd returned to her research. Time stop fucking had also been taken off the table.

"So, how do you want to lose your virginity?" I asked.

Laura shrugged, "The usual way. I mean, I realized that I was looking for some magical anime way to do it, but as my previous requests made plain... there isn't one. I could pretend to be time stopped and let you fuck me. I could pretend to be asleep while you fuck me, but that's all lame. So I figured we go to my room, kiss, you'd take off my clothes then yours, you'd get into position and do it."

I laughed, "That is pretty straightforward. What made you decide?"

Laura cocked her head to the side, "Well, I realized I was having to filter out more shows where it happens 'normal' trying to find something special, so there must be something special about it."

"Did you want to do it during the trip, or before?" I asked.

"Wait, don't you need, like, prep time?" Laura asked, surprised.

I shrugged, my cock stirring, "I could do it now, if you wanted."

Laura's eyes widened, "Really, that'd be great. I've been tingling down there ever since I decided to just go for it. Do you think that doing it would help?"

I laughed, "Yes, that's your body telling you that you want sex."

"Then let's go," Laura told me, typing something on her phone, then grabbing my hand. "See you at dinner, Lizzy."

We walked to Laura's room, during which she asked me questions.

"Does this mean you're going to start touching my ass and boobs in the hall?" Laura started.

"Only if you want me to. Would you like that?" I replied.

"I think so," Laura mused.

I reached over and squeezed her ass.

"Oh, that does feel good. It makes me tingle more," Laura giggled.

I figured, what the hell, and just started groping her ass and tits.

"Oh, that... that feels good. Why didn't you do this before?" Laura moaned.

"Because you didn't tell me I could," I informed her.

"Well, you can now. Mhm..." Laura moaned, "Do the other girls like this too?"

"Yes, they do," I explained. "Though most of the time, they only want me to do it before we have sex, because it makes them tingle. And so you know, that tingle is called being horny or turned on."

"Oh, then I am really horny," Laura told me. "Um, but please no butt stuff this time. I saw what that did to Ruth. And Brittany had me start taking a pill so you can put your dick milk inside me. That's what hentai calls it. Dick milk, cum, semen or sperm."

"I'd call it any of those, except dick milk," I laughed, pinching her nipple through her shirt and bra.

"Oh, fuck. We're walking too slow," And she grabbed my hand and ran to her room.

Tamora saw us run past and the flushed face that Laura had and gave me a wink.

Laura pulled me into her room and shut the door, "Now I don't know how to start-"

I cut her off with a kiss, pressing her against her door. I pulled her shirt over her head, pulling mine off before resuming kissing her. Laura had fairly large tits for my harem, C-cup by my estimate, and I unclasped her bra and let them free, getting to play with the pliable flesh and squeeze them gently. After another moment kissing her, I lowered my face and started sucking on her tit.

Laura was moaning and enjoying the sensation.

I reached down and grabbed the lip of her elastic band on her pants and started working them down past the bump of her ass. She was wearing a black thong style panties, and I got her pants low enough that they dropped, so I started rubbing the crotch of her thong. I could feel the wetness and her soft lips as I felt her through the material. I pulled down her panties and dropped down to help her step out of her pants and panties. I stood to kiss her and direct her to the bed.

Laura pushed me back and dropped to her knees, pulling my pants and boxers down. My cock was pointing straight at her face, and Laura pulled it to her mouth and started sucking with no hesitation. She didn't suck much, but her tongue work was good. She sucked for a minute before pulling off, "Am I doing it right? Usually by this point, the guy cums in his girl's mouth in the hentai."

"Hentai is not the way real life goes. You could keep going for a few minutes, but usually you either get cum in your mouth or your vagina, and I think you want it in your vagina," I told her.

"Oh, you're right. But I do feel... sexy... sucking you like this," Laura admitted. "I'm not used to feeling sexy."

I guided the naive harem girl to the bed and laid her out, kissing her and massaging her tits. Laura seemed to decide that I was driving now and just laid back, moaning, writhing and squirming. I kept up my efforts to get her fully aroused, then lowered a hand to her pussy. It was drenched.

I began massaging her folds and preparing her pussy for my cock. She moaned appreciatively as I located her clitoris, and began rubbing it with my thumb. My fingers teased her opening, slipping just inside and spreading her open. I couldn't go far inside, because her hymen was tight and near her opening, but I played with it as much as I could.

Laura broke the kiss, "Please, I can't wait anymore, my pussy is tingling so bad! What does it mean?!"

I licked her neck, making her shudder. "It means you want this," I told her, lining my cock up with her hole, "it may hurt for a moment, but then it'll feel really good."

Laura looked down at my cock as it touched her pussy, panic on her face.

"It won't be too painful, and it's better if you relax," I told her, rubbing my cock on her womanhood to get it good and coated in her juices. "Remember this is what you want."

Her eyes grew wide as my hips moved forward, her pussy lips spreading to accept my invading penis. She put her hand on my abs, not stopping me, but feeling me as my cock pulled her hymen tight.

I stopped, unsure if she wanted to proceed.

"Do it," Laura instructed, still meeting my gaze.

I needed nothing more. I pressed in further, feeling the now familiar pop as her hymen surrendered to the inevitable procession of my cock into her velvety depths.

"Uhhhh..." Laura groaned as her womanhood stretched to accommodate the dick that was stretching her virgin tunnel.

I slowly rocked in and out of her slowly, only allowing a little more of my cock to enter here each time I reentered her love tunnel. Slowly, Laura's groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. Her cunt slowly swallowed my entire length, with my head stretching her depths. I was probably a half-inch bigger than her ideal size, but her pussy stretched easily and her face showed no signs of pain or discomfort, so I indulged and fucked her with my full length.

"Ohhhhh..." Laura moaned, her body rocking and spasming as she orgasmed. Her vagina clenched amazingly on my dick as it slid in and out of her wet snatch. It was always a tantalizing sight, the blood of a newly deflowered girl on my cock as it continued to deflower her, and I continued slowly increasing my speed as Laura became more accustomed to me fixing her.

Laura was tight, incredibly so, and it didn't take me long to start peaking. Laura was watching my face as my cock pistoned in and out of her. I groped her tits and continued to pump her pussy as my peak neared. Laura spread her legs more to allow me better access to the hole I was fucking.

"I can tell you're close," Laura told me. "Cum inside me. I want to feel your seed in me."

I couldn't resist any longer and plunged my entire length into her, nestling the head right up against the opening of her womb, and started pumping sperm. I came hard, filling Laura's depths with so much sperm.

Apparently, this was all it took to tip Laura over the edge and Laura had her last orgasm of our fuck season.

I held my cock in her depths, enjoying her deflowered pussy massaging my diminishing length.

"You want to move out of the way so I can take the picture?" Taylor asked, making me jump.

"Oh, fuck... how long have you been here?" I gasped.

"I slipped in a few minutes ago," Tailor informed me. "I'd guess you'd just started fucking her pussy, so I got most of it on video, like Laura wanted."

I pulled my cock out of Laura and moved aside as the harem photographer did her thing.

"How did you know...?" I started.

"I texted her right before we left Lizzy in the kitchen," Laura explained. "I figured you'd be fine with Taylor watching and videoing, so I told her to sneak in and get what it really was like. I didn't want you getting distracted or self-conscious."

"Done," Taylor declared, "What did you think, Laura?"

Laura thought for a moment, "It was nice, but I don't think I'm hooked, like the rest of you seem to be. I'll probably go once or twice a week. I can share the MC with everyone else the rest of the time."

"MC...?" Taylor asked, clearly confused.

"This is clearly a harem anime I've been dragged into and Tom is the MC. Main Character. Duh." Laura explained.

"Okay, Laura. I'll make sure not to hog the MC either," Taylor laughed at the ridiculousness of the statement, adding the images of a freshly fucked Laura to the vault for everyone to enjoy.

I smiled, the coming weeks in New Jersey were gonna be weeks to remember.