All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 29'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Welcome back. Great return to your tale.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest3 months ago

Miss these updates

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin3 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry. I am being slowed a bit by having picked up another editor. The new editor is catching up to the stories and editing as they go. I'll be trying to post updates to previous chapters as we go, and I am still trying to write more new chapters for all of my stories. I just hit a busy season in my main job, which has cut down on my free time to spend writing. I'm not going to stop writing any of my stories until they are finished to my satisfaction.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman2 months ago

Welcome back. And thanks. You don't have to apologize for reality.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the series and want to offer my criticism:

At this point I think you can take this story in two different directions, one rinse and repeat, adding girl after girl, but I think that is lazy. And I think I agree with Tom he has enough girls even just adding the staff in.

Or you could really develop the characters you have. What this story needs is a crisis or maybe a few crisis s

Your setting Mary up to be one, although I think she would accept the current roster as a done deal, I do see her as an absolute bitch about letting anyone else in.

The paparazzi, knowing Courtney has a boy will go digging and like Ruth is likely sniff out the harem.

With so many girls some family will want to visit. Maybe a handsome brother show up and pulls another girl out of the harem.

Personal preference not a big fan of incest nor do I believe you have set Cindy up as a long term member of the harem. But Tom still has a year of school left. Then Masters degree?

And finally Courtney maybe Tom focus and gateway to the harem, I think the way you have written it, Sarah is the key to the harem. Sarah needs to reject some girls. And I think, with her loving and caring personality need to become an alt queen for Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love these stories but honestly there are just too many girls in the Harem. I doubt I’m the only one who is beginning to lose track on the names of the girls, especially with the time gap between chapters.

Had you not added his sister and Mary and instead focused on Tom building his relationships with original members like Abby, Tina, Brittany, etc. I think it would be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waiting patiently for the next chapter I hope you are not abandoning the series

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladinabout 1 month agoAuthor

Absolutely not abandoning the series, just writing several series at once, so it may take time for me to get back to the next chapter here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Finally! Just found TGTBT a few days ago and have been reading feverishly since then. Now I have entered the ranks of those readers who must wait feverishly for the next release. And, I can now satisfy my need to comment on all of the preceding chapters, all at once. First, size apparently matters. My own preference is in line with a small number of the stories I have read in Lit where the writer never specifies the MC's length or girth. In some cases they only refer to the woman's response to its appearance or tactile or internal feel, but ignore precise measurements. Some writers may make comparisons to household or day-to-day items (do they still have beer in 'tall twelve' size?). Or, if a magic genie is involved, it might be variable to whatever size the woman feels is 'perfect' for her. But, these writers never, never have to go back and adjust the hero's equipment. Next: Clarence. I feel strongly feel that Tom should, directly and personally, express to Clarence that, altough Courtney got her intelligence and beauty from her parents, it is apparent that her wisdom and strength of character was a result of his influence (and perhaps that of his wife(suggesting that more should be written about Mrs. Clarence)). Then: Too many women. If the current trends prevail, Tom will soon find himself strapped, face down on a milking table with a feeding tube and colostomy bag, hooked up 24/7 to a fourty-horsepower Fleshlight just to provide enough of his precious essence for 'his' harem. Also, as an example, in the last two chapters there have been a few references to 'Abby'. I have no recollection of who Abby is or her characteristics or how she got into the story. It is likely that I will go back to previous chapters looking for Abby, but I only have to do this because there are 'too many women' to give them adequate page space individually. Lastly: Detractors. In addition to reading all of the previous chapters, I have also read all of the entries in the comments sections and I want to thank our illustrious writer for making this into something of a dialog by including his (or her, I don't know) remarks, and, while the detractors are relatively few, they should be addressed thusly; remember, this is a work of fiction. We must absolutely Suspend Disbelief. It is a story about a possible (or impossible) human experience and, if the writer chooses to bend reality in some way, assuming that the writer does so in a consistant manner (refer to size matters), it is the reader's choice to follow along or find something else to read. Suggestions are appropriate and to be expected. I am sure that praise is welcome. And, I feel, those complaints where the commentors are taking themselves too seriously, are a waste of time. Their's, our's and the writer's. We are here for escape and enjoyment.

So, now I, along with so many others, patiently (grrrrrrl await the next installment. Please procede!!!!!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladinabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment @anonymous. I do apologize for the inconsistency I had for a bit as to the MCs size. I had initially given him equipment that, while fun to imagine, ended up not feeling right for the story. This was before I published anything or even had a Literotica account. When I decided to publish, I missed that I hadn't fixed this everywhere. I fully intend to publish edits that will fix this, but between spending my time writing new chapters and fixing and publishing edits... I think most people would rather me work on new chapters.

I love getting your feedback and the encouragement it gives me to keep typing and planning and working through issues as they come up. I hope my work keeps improving and you are satisfied with the chapters to come. (And I'm sorry you forgot Abby, I was fond of her scenes having sex in deserted hallways and discretely in public. I know some people feel like I should dump some of the women in the harem, but it doesn't... FEEL right, right now in the story. I write a lot by feel and that feels wrong.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's your story, you write it the way you want. We are just along for the ride. If you choose to listen to feedback that's fine, if you don't that's fine too. This is your world. If we don't like it we can skip sections as I did, Tom and Cindy not something that interests me or the watersports bit as I said this is your world and it has been constructed well. I can see the growth in your writing as the chapters progress. Please keep at it.

Also looking forward to new chapters of A Hero's Rebirth

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I stuns me to see that people can be both so positive AND others so negative about a story they can identify the content of by the tagging of the story. I have to prepare long drawn out reports for the work I do, and know what it takes to put this much information to together and then make it all make sense. I give high praise that someone would take time out of their day to do this merely for someone elses entertainment. How they aren't discouraged by some of the negative things people complain about, just to post a comment, I don't understand. I have a great amount of respect seeing someone put this kind of effort into others entertainment, and other sites I read from are so outdated , it has never been worth stating this before. So Kuddos to Naughty Paladin and know that you had my attention for the last 2 days reading this entire series and I look forward to more.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin23 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous, Thank you for your kind words. I always am heartened and encouraged by those who take the time to drop a positive comment. I know some people delete negative comments on their stories, but I find it better to try and facilitate a conversation and if nothing else, it is something I can use to try to direct my growth. I always appreciate a kind word of praise for the stories that, yes, take me a lot of time to put together and manage. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES