All Comments on 'Too Hard to Resist'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Up, up and away!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon G

Woah your here again...started reading your submissions here...I've started with the single title before moving to the series ones, then will venture to your other sites...was just wondering if the ones that are on Barnes and noble or amazon are the same as these ones here or are they longer versions. I plan to follow up on the sequels that are in the other sites first before I purchase the similar ones that are here. Are the books for sale the same as what you have on here at literotica.com?

ncpetencpeteover 1 year ago

Ada, my first comment is about your intro. It reminds me of the 137 adjectives for the "Gender" thing these days. Just like that fiasco, consensual either is or is not. It doesn't matter how many words are arranged about the word consensual. Thus, most of your intro is just politically correct, jaw flapping that means nothing more than "Non-consensual". Say what you mean and life is much easier. That being said, I enjoy your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

RoRo13RoRo13over 1 year ago

Well done! Definitely a favorite, please write a sequel to the story!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

This was fun and could lead to interesting ideas and places. Great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot for Sci-Fi

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 1 year agoAuthor

To my readers from Ada Stuart:

Anon G: ...was just wondering if the ones that are on Barnes and noble or amazon are the same as these ones here or are they longer versions. I plan to follow up on the sequels that are in the other sites first before I purchase the similar ones that are here. Are the books for sale the same as what you have on here at literotica.com?

Ada: Thanks for asking :-). Most of the stories published on Barnes and Amazon are longer versions of Lit-stories or stories that were never published here at all. But there are a few exceptions that have only undergone minor changes (except for the editing) so you should read those here: Dirty Secrets, Played by the Billionaire, Christmas Lovers, April Lovers, Undercover

ncpete: Ada, my first comment is about your intro. It reminds me of the 137 adjectives for the "Gender" thing these days. Just like that fiasco, consensual either is or is not. It doesn't matter how many words are arranged about the word consensual.

Ada: Thanks, ncpete. I noticed that the site owners included a non-con warning so I will keep that one and do some rewriting of the intro. I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the story despite this and thank you so much for the honest opinion. It's highly appreciated :-)

RoRo13 and dwoelfle: Thanks and I actually did have a few more scenes that were on draft-level, but the deadline forced me to skip them this time. But I plan to do a longer version as soon as I have the missing pieces.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Fun story! Not sure where it goes from here but it would be interesting to see if a bond develops between them and if they can escape and maybe free the Cyborgs and the other women. Great job.

P.S. When I tried to click on the story, I accidentally hit the follow/unfollow button, so then I had to hit it again to follow once more. Sorry about that.

tarthearttartheartover 1 year ago

meh...I miss the love.

B00kl0ver314B00kl0ver314over 1 year ago

Congrats on the story and good luck with the contest!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Interesting twist on the theme, well written with a nice flow of events. Question is will the Cyborg be able to escape and rescue the damsel in distress or will they perish from ecstasy? At the will of their captors? Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unterhaltsam und kurzweilig. Aber ein wenig zu kurz für meinen Geschmack. Vielleicht gibt es ja mal eine längere Version als EBook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fan de SF je ne puis qu'aimer cette histoire. La conclusion ne peut laisser qu'entrevoir une suite. Les deux héros sont trop mignons pour nous laisser sur notre faim, peut-être une alliance de la belle humaine et de l'imposant cyborg. Et quant aux vacances de la dame, elles sont quand même gratinées!

PMDlitePMDliteover 1 year ago

Where do I sign up to be a cyborg? Very nice twist! Hot!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great story with the option of sequels to explore their relationship and whether or not they can overcome the situation they find themselves in. 5⛤

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for all the comments and all the great ideas for a continuation :-) This is such a great help :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

SIMILAR Stories