Too Hard to Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"All our inhabitants are linked to the black orb. Without the orb, there will not be any K'Ensa. It would only be a cold and empty planet. The orb produces enough energy to allow us to live here. But in return, the orb feeds on us."

"Like a power plant?" Lara couldn't resist asking.

"Sort of. But the orb is a lot more than a power plant. It relaxes our minds and ensures peace in our society. As long as you're linked to the orb, you'll have a longer life expectancy and enjoy life to the fullest."

"While it feeds from me?"

"It feeds from a female's mind, but only when you're having an orgasm. And whenever a female reaches orgasm, the male's member also increases."

Lara gawked at the High Priestess before turning to the man chained to the bed. "But... how is that possible?"

"We have perfected skills that you Eartheners will never reach. You have been lucky enough to be included in our breeding program, or we would not have use of you, human."

"Does that mean he will increase even more?" Lara had to ask even if she would probably not like the answer.

"Yes, he will. Every time you orgasm, Kiertal's member will become even bigger than he already is. None of the other females has a problem with taking his size, or he would never have become this big."

"Is there a way to reverse it?"

"None that we know of. Besides, the cyborgs are our prisoners. We let them live for as long as we have use of them."

"Uhm... right." Lara felt even more uncertain. Did that mean his body would explode when it got too much?

"Human. Don't try to understand what is beyond your capabilities. You have a cyborg at your disposal, and we expect you to produce your share of the energy we need and take his seed inside your body."

"By having orgasms?"

"Yes. As many as possible. None of you will leave here until you're swollen with his offspring."

Lara just shook her head. No way they could force them to copulate like two animals in heat.

"Get to work, or I will order the guards to kill you. It's your choice."

'Some choice,' Lara thought as she heard the door close behind them as they left. The sound was like the prelude to hell. At least they had the decency to leave them alone, even if she knew they would be watching anyway.

Lara turned to the man on the bed. Kiertal, the High Priestess, had called him. And a cyborg. Whatever that meant. Even lying down and completely naked, he looked like a dangerous opponent. His legs were chained only a bit apart, making it possible to straddle him. It was what they intended her to do. Too bad he seemed just as reluctant as she felt. It wouldn't be right to take him against his will, but what choice did she have? In her normal world, it was unacceptable. But faced with death threats, the ethical lines felt more blurry. Could she do this? Earlier, she'd decided she would do anything to remain alive. Even this.

She ran her eyes over his face. If it hadn't been for the colour of his skin, he could easily have been mistaken for a human. Unless she counted for his size. He looked attractive. The clear blue colour of his eyes was perfectly aligned with the grey colour of his skin. Mixed with the strong features of his chin, she could easily imagine that he was popular among the females of his people. Still, even if she found him attractive, this would be force.

Lara sighed. Force him or be killed? What an option. This vacation became worse every second.

She moved closer to the bed. The man hissed at her. Looking as if he wanted to kill her himself if she touched him. He should get in line. There was a certain dark humour in the fact that they could only kill her once.

Lara hoped he would understand her words. "You heard the damn woman. It's not like I have any more choice than you do."

"Release me," he commanded sharply.

As if. Kiertal looked like he planned to wring her neck if she did. "No. She said they would be watching us. They won't like that."

"I'll give you my seed afterwards."

"I'm not that stupid," Lara snorted.

"Just do it!"

He sounded as if he was used to having everyone following his orders. Lara wondered how long he'd been a prisoner. Probably not long since he wasn't more cooperative. Maybe he would cool off if she tried to gain information from him.

"What did she mean by your size being because of the other females?" Lara pointed to his cock.

"I increase every time a female climax," he said through clenched teeth.

"Even if they are on the other side of the city?"

"No. Only the ones in the same room."

Lara giggled while shaking her head. Viagra was obviously so out of date. "Sounds painful." She couldn't help but chuckle.

"I will kill you if you touch me."

That sobered her instantly. "Thanks for the reminder, pal. Why don't you join the bloody club? It sounds like everybody wants to kill me these days. It's my worst holiday ever," Lara muttered.

She sat down beside him on the large bed. There was no other furniture in the room. Only some various items were placed beside the bed. She picked on up. It was some sort of liquid inside a container. She held it up and looked at the content.

"What's this?" Lara asked.

"Oil."

"What's it for?"

"What do you think?"

"Eating?"

Kiertal shook his head, refusing to answer. She shrugged her shoulders. How was she supposed to do anything with such a sour man? Or was he a man? She ran her eyes all over his body. He seemed to have all the parts. What was it they had called him? A cyborg?

"What are you?"

"I'm a cyborg."

"What does that mean?"

"Humans must be the dumbest species I've ever met," he muttered. "I'm part man, part machine. Have you never heard about my kind?"

"No. Should I?"

"No wonder we never bothered to invade you. Just because you don't know about us doesn't mean we won't know everything that is to know about you."

"Is that why you know my language?"

"That's the interpreter. I wouldn't bother to learn it otherwise."

"Right. So what's so special about being a cyborg? Except for the obvious size difference," Lara said and nodded to his cock.

"I look human, but I'm stronger, faster and more intelligent."

Lara chuckled. "Intelligent, huh? How did they catch you?"

"They had some weapon that made my chips malfunction. Otherwise they would never have taken me down."

"You don't look very human."

"I don't?" He sounded insulted.

Lara looked at the body part that was missing. "You have the wrong colour. And you don't have any balls."

"What's that?"

"Uhm, the two pouches underneath your dick. Every man has them. Unless he's an eunuch."

He sighed. "You humans are so primitive it's a miracle that you're still around. I carry my seed inside my body. I'm not as vulnerable as a mere human."

"Right. So if someone kicks you between your legs, you won't feel any pain?"

His eyes darkened. "Try it, and I will kill you as slow and painful as I can."

Lara sighed and shook her head. "Forget that I asked. We don't seem to have the same sense of humour." She took a few moments to think, looking for alternatives. But there were none. She could either let them kill her or do as they wanted. "Why don't we make a deal and help each other?"

"No. No deal. I never make deals with enemies."

"Stubborn ass," Lara muttered. "Are they watching us?"

"Yes."

"Alright. We had better get down to business then." She moved her hands to his cock and tried to put her fingers around him.

"Don't touch me," he hissed.

Feeling him in her hands made her realise how broad his shaft was. "Oh boy, this won't fit at all."

He seemed to enjoy her displeasure judging by the smug look on his face. He lay his head down on the bed, closed his eyes as if he was resting, and didn't care what she did with his dick.

Lara used both her hands and tightened her grip around him. That caught his attention, and he opened his eyes slightly to look at her. His smirk made him appear anything but a robot.

Lara felt annoyed that he refused to cooperate. "There's no need to look so smug about it. Can't you decrease a bit in size?"

"No. My chips aren't working right now."

"And every time someone climaxes, you increase." She thought it over. "What if you're the only one to get release? Will that help?"

He refused to answer, only turned his face away from her as if he planned to just rest the night and let her face her death the next morning. She wasn't going down that easily. She'd survived this far. What was an affronted male compared to a death sentence?

He should have decreased in size by now. He couldn't hold his erection when he wasn't aroused, could he?

"When will you get smaller?"

"Never. I can only increase." He sounded both smug and as if he was in pain at the same time.

"Is it painful?"

"A cyborg can deal with more pain than a mere human."

"I'm sure you can. It would be easier if you could just answer my question."

"You take pleasure in my pain just like they do?" He flung at her.

"That thing will hurt me a lot more than it hurts you," Lara retorted quickly as she pointed to his cock.

"Not my problem, human."

'Fantastic,' Lara thought. 'Was all cyborgs as stubborn as this one? Or was it only his gloomy personality that made him sound like a jerk?'

She sighed as she wondered what to do. She looked around the room. Were they watching the entire room or just parts of it? What if they tried to escape? Would they kill both of them if they caught them? She would have to play along for a while. If only there was a way to reduce his size, so he didn't rip her apart.

The priestess had mentioned that all their inhabitants were linked to this orb thing, but Lara wasn't sure if she could trust the information. The last thing she wanted was to make him increase over more. He might rip her apart if he did. Particularly if he was inside her when it happened.

What if he came but not her? Could that make a difference? The High Priestess said that her orgasms would make him increase. What would happen if he came, but she didn't? Would he decrease in size, or would it only anger their host since she wouldn't feed their energy sources?

She would probably end up dead no matter what she did, so why not test her theory and see where it led? The hunky Cyborg didn't seem to be in a cooperative mood anyway. Maybe it was just as well that they had chained him to the bed, allowing her to experiment as she saw fit. Doing nothing was not a good option. Lara turned toward him and placed both her hands on his hard shaft. His skin felt warm and smooth against her fingertips. She slid up and down his length. Slow at first before feeling bolder as she tightened her fingers around him.

He gave her a suspicious frown. "What are you doing?"

"Making you come."

He snorted loudly. "It takes a lot more than that."

She looked into his eyes, seeing the challenge there. He didn't care about anyone's survival except for his own. She tightened around him, trying to learn the texture, every curve on his hard cock. Following every ridge as she felt him harden even more. Watched him closely to see how he responded to everything she did. He was already hard. How difficult could it be to make him come?

"Why don't you give me a few clues?" Lara asked.

He made a smug smile. "No. I can stay like this for days. You've lost, female."

'Stubborn ass.' Lara wanted to make him eat those words if it was the last thing she ever did. Since her hands didn't seem to do it for him, she would have to try another approach. Maybe try something that worked on the boyfriends she'd been with before. Hopefully a cyborg wasn't that different from a human man.

Lara sat on her knees and leaned over him. Opening her lips as she took his cock inside her mouth and started to suck. The gasp coming from his mouth made her ignore the gag reflex as he hit the back of her throat. Her lips felt stretched to the limit, trying to fit her mouth around him. She had to make the best of it while she could. She tightened her hands around his shaft and used her tongue to follow the ridge around his cock head.

He was shaped like a human man, and she wondered if the perineum was just as arousing for him as it was for a human. There was only one way to find out. Lara moved her body and straddled his left leg, pushing her tongue against the fold. At the same time, she tightened her lips around him and sucked him harder. Judging by his breathing, she was on to something. Something big and hard and wet. She felt like saluting herself, but that would have to wait until later.

She felt him lift himself up from the bed and push deeper, making her choke on his cock as she retreated. She kept on sucking him while giving him a hand job at the same time. Feeling as the tension built higher and higher until he came with a loud roar, filling her mouth with his semen. It was too much. Too full. Lara opened her mouth and let the mixture of semen and saliva lubricate his cock. She felt him soften slowly. To her surprise, he hardened again almost instantly. She pulled her mouth away from him and saw that he was almost the same size as before. Too large to just have come.

"You don't go soft after an orgasm?" she asked him.

He groaned while he closed his eyes. "I'm a cyborg. I can go on all night."

"Fucking great," Lara muttered as she stepped off the bed and started to undress.

He glared at her, moving his body so his chains made a loud sound. "I won't allow this."

"You don't have a choice, and neither do I," Lara reminded him.

She grabbed the container with oil and poured some over her fingers. It smelled nice. Like some sort of flowery scent. She hoped it wasn't poisonous, but it was too late to worry about that. She smeared it all over his cock and listened as he growled at her.

He didn't seem to be in any pain. She guessed that answered her question. The oil was safe to use, and they had probably placed it there on purpose. She sat on the bed and spread her legs, leaning on her knees as she lifted her body up. She smeared plenty of lube between her legs, rubbing it against her pussy and preparing herself for the penetration. It wasn't the most romantic warm-up, but it was better than nothing.

Lara rubbed her fingers around her clit, letting the lube warm between her fingers and transferring the warmth to her skin. If she had to take him inside, she had to make herself aroused. More aroused than ever before. Almost to the brink of climax. But she needed to stop before she went over the edge.

She closed her eyes to avoid his. Surrounding herself with the fantasy of being somewhere else, with a man that wanted her. As she opened her eyes again, she looked over his muscular body, wondering what it would be like if he'd welcomed her touch. Wanted it. Desired her. The fantasy aroused her. Making her feel the warmth inside her body, the moisture in her pussy and the way her pulse sped up.

It helped her that he'd stopped talking. Maybe he refused to admit she was there.

He was big enough already despite her efforts to blow his mind and reduce his size. Maybe it would be easier if she didn't see his face. She turned away from him and straddled his waist. Sitting down on his stomach and taking in the sight of the large cock in front of her. She grabbed his shaft, rubbing it against her clit, using his warm flesh to warm hers. He was the largest man she'd ever been with. More like a porn size that she'd never wanted nor planned to adjust to. She could see the moisture on his cock head. The oil she'd smeared on earlier made his skin look flushed and smooth to the touch.

She wanted to feel his cock head against her pussy. Wanted to get an understanding of just how much he would stretch her. Maybe it would feel so good that her body would stretch to accommodate him?

She rubbed her clit harder, trying to imagine what he would feel like when he was deep inside her. Would she feel his pulse? Would it be just like he'd penetrated her entire body with his flesh?

The temptation was strong. Curiosity had always been her weakest spot. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

She lifted her body higher, standing on her knees as she grabbed hold of his cock and steered him against her pussy. She lowered slowly, spreading her legs wider as she felt the wide head push against her labia. She lowered some more, hoping he would be hard enough to maintain his shape, spearing inside her as she gasped deeply. Her legs shook by the effort of holding herself up. She rubbed quickly on her clit, determined to make it work, make it happen instead of giving up and getting away from him.

Then she felt something inside her give way. It was like a second hymen had suddenly ruptured, allowing another inch of his cock to fill her. She gasped deeply, forcing herself to breathe slow and deep without letting fear and pain overwhelm her. Gradually, her body adjusted to him. Accepted him. She didn't dare to look down to see how her body made room for his size. Instead, she focused on letting all her muscles relax. Letting her body adjust to him before she sank further down.

"What are you doing?" He sounded insulted and aroused at the same time. "Why are you facing away from me?"

Lara turned halfway in an effort to face him. "I thought it would be easier."

"Turn around. Now." He groaned. He sounded as if he was choking.

She lifted up again, feeling relief as his cock slipped from her body. As she turned around, she realised she would have to endure the ordeal again. She took a deep breath, hoping his angry stare wouldn't ruin her arousal. She looked at him while she lowered her body and spread her legs wider.

He looked at where his cock entered her. Followed every move she made until she took his cock head inside her channel. She rubbed her clit harder, looking at his chiselled face as he clenched his jaws. Then he closed his eyes and lifted his chin, opening his lips as he gasped. She felt his hips lift as he pushed deeper inside her.

She was surprised to see him respond to her. Looking as if he enjoyed thrusting inside her tight body. It was more arousing than she could ever have imagined. Lara let herself sink deeper, taking him further inside, feeling her body struggling to make room for him. She took a deep breath while she held herself up, lifting her body up before she slid down again. This time her thighs shook by the force of her control. She wished he was on top doing the work instead of being chained to the bed.

She sat on her knees and took him deeper, feeling his cock head push through her boundaries, pushing against her womb. It was a painful moment just before she lifted away again, realising she wasn't large enough to take all of him inside her. It was frustrating to know. Why would she care that she wasn't deep enough to take all of him? Would it somehow reduce the pleasure he gained from her?

Lara tightened her inner muscles around him, watching his face as he couldn't hide his response. She felt him harden even more. Was he increasing again? She rubbed her clit to help herself as she worked his cock with her body, twisting and turning as she tried to make him come. Make him fill her with his semen to fulfil the mission.

"You can't. I won't let you," Kiertal said hoarsely as if he read her mind.

She noticed his eyes drifted to her breasts. Looking as if he was intrigued by them somehow. Didn't the women in his world have breasts? It didn't really matter. If he wanted to see her naked body, she would use every weapon at her deposal to get what she needed.

She sat down on him, taking him as deep as she could as she grabbed the lube and started to smear it all over her breasts. Cupping them in her hands as she rubbed at her nipples, making them tighten as she played with her body, making it respond. It felt too good. Too real. She felt his cock deep inside her as her body adjusted to him. The pain was gone, only to be replaced by an even stronger desire.