Too Hard to Resist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this just as much as I do," she said hoarsely, wanting to hear him admit it.

He shook his head, clearly refusing to give her what she wanted even if his cock contradicted him. As long as her body was in a state of arousal, she could deal with his size. Accept it even. She'd always felt sensitive around her nipples, but she could control how hard and where she touched when she touched herself.

Lara looked down at him, watching as he wet his lips with his tongue. Then she felt it. A slight movement as he lifted his body to fill hers. Contradicting his words with his actions. Lara knew the feeling of losing control. Surrendering herself to the needs of her body and letting instincts guide her way. She moved her body and followed his lead, fucking him while she kept fondling herself.

Lara pushed one lubed finger between her curls and spread her labia, letting him see her clit as she rubbed herself. She knew she was moaning, knew he was making sounds that told her he wasn't immune to her. If she kept this up, he would have to come. Wouldn't he? Without his chips, he should be just like any other man, wouldn't he?

At the same time, she felt him give in. Give himself to her. He lifted higher, letting her hear his breathing as he moved faster. Urging her on. She grabbed hold of his waist and started riding him. Holding on as she pushed her pelvis against his, leaning forward so she could rub her clit against his body while she rode him.

It was inevitable to give in. Impossible not to use him in every way she could. She felt all her muscles clench around him. Feeling the anticipation rise inside her. Then as she rubbed her clit one more time, she felt her body tumble into a deep climax. Every muscle inside her tightened. She held on to him, refusing to let him be left behind. She moaned loudly while she kept riding him. Dragging out the pleasure until it was too difficult to hold herself together. Her body convulsed around his shaft as she felt his response. His cock widened inside her and filling her even more than before.

She gasped in surprise, trying to ask him what was happening. But as she tried to form the words, his face changed as an agonised groan came from his lips. She could feel his orgasm. Feel how his cock gave up his load, and semen penetrated every part of her. She didn't have to watch him to know what had happened. His body's strength was so overwhelming that she knew every muscle inside him was focused on filling her with his load. His increased cock size only worked as a cork, making her feel locked in place. It was impossible to move.

She whimpered as she felt how he pushed against her inner channel. Lara felt him rub against her g-spot, making her feel too close to the edge. She leaned forward as she pushed her fingers against her clit. It only took a few more rubs until her body fell over the edge and convulsed in another climax. Oh my god, she thought quickly as she closed her eyes to cope with the intense pleasure running all over her body.

"Damn you," he cursed just as she collapsed on top of him.

Lara felt stuck. Lying exhausted on top of his body while his large coco prevented her from leaving. Briefly, she wondered if his cock head contained suction cups that clung to her body. Nah. He was human, wasn't he? Or part human.

She tried to lift away from him but discovered she was actually stuck.

"What did you do to me?" Lara gasped at him.

"Why the fuck did you have to come twice?" Kiertal sighed as if he hated to have her lying so close to him.

She moved again, trying to find some way to move. But as she wriggled her body, every cell inside her body felt as if they were aroused once again. Ooh my. It felt too good. With just a little bit rubbing against her clit she knew she would come again. This was insane. Perfectly insane.

"Don't even think about it." He sounded angry.

"How... long... will it take?"

"Too fucking long."

She could tell by his breathing that he was still basking in the aftermath. She rested on his chest and tried to find a more comfortable position. Her legs had cramped, but it was difficult to stretch.

"It worked. It actually worked." Lara felt elated and more content than she'd ever felt before. She tried to hold back a giggle but knew it was in vain. Faced with sure death, she had actually taken him inside her body. Not just that, but she'd come much deeper and harder than she had ever done before.

"Don't you dare come again." He tried to sound grumpy even if Lara could tell he had enjoyed himself.

She couldn't resist teasing him. "How can you stop me? You feel so delightfully hard and warm and good inside me. I think I will remain here."

"I don't fucking believe it," he muttered.

"I prefer to stay alive. Don't you?"

"I'm a cyborg. Not a fuck toy."

"Of course, Mr Cyborg."

She knew it would probably only delay the outcome. But at least she would survive to the next day.

"What's your real name?" she asked him.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Since we're stuck together for a while, it sounds better with a name than to call you the hottest cyborg I've ever met."

There was a long pause before he answered. "Kiertal Savarian of Alunia."

"Nice to meet you, Kiertal. I'm Lara Miller from Earth."

Again there was a long silence between them.

"You're one of those strong and silent types, aren't you?" Lara asked as she finally felt his cock softening.

"It's easier to control my body if you remain quiet."

Lara laughed as she got off him, wincing slightly as she felt the tension inside her. She leaned over him and kissed his cheek.

"You might have to get used to me," she said and smiled at him.

He looked at her with surprise as if he was trying to figure her out. "Why did you use your mouth on me?"

Judging by his look, she knew he referred to the blowjob she'd given him.

"Did you like it?"

He seemed reluctant to admit it. "Yes. It eased the pain from the orb."

"Good. I can do it again."

"Not if you plan to come twice afterwards. It ruined the progress."

Lara giggled. "Don't worry, Kiertal. I think I will enjoy taking you down a size or two." She winked at him to emphasise the double meaning.

He looked suspiciously at her as if he knew she was teasing him. Given time, she suspected the stubborn cyborg would grow on her.

Maybe this summer holiday wouldn't turn out so bad after all. At least they were both still alive, and who knew what the next day would bring.

------------------

THE END?

------------------

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. 

Please check my author page if you want to read more of my stories.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite  Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters. 

Ada