Too Late Not to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to?" She pressed herself against me, leaning her weight on my chest. "Is my big strong brother going to take me in his arms and keep me safe from the perverts?"

I grinned. "You're the biggest pervert here, and you know it."

She laughed and straightened. "I am, and proud of it." Standing up on tiptoes she kissed me lightly on my cheek. "And don't worry. Most of the wine is ending up on the ground. I just want Aisha to think I'm drunk."

Before I could reply Aisha walked up with two steaming cups. "Here you go." She handed one to Sal. "At least you're not a featherweight like your brother."

"Hey!" I protested over their giggles. "Who do you think is going to have to make sure the pair of you get home safely?"

That brought mock apologies as they fawned over me, expressing their gratitude and admiration for their hero.

At precisely midnight the fireworks began. The Council had splurged on some good stuff, and we all oohed and aahed at the bright lights exploding above us. Aisha crept close against me and snuggled against my chest. "Happy New Year," she whispered.

We kissed, and broke off as Sal interrupted. "Move aside, big brother. I want to hug Aisha."

After best wishes had been exchanged Mum and Dad went home. Aisha, Sal and I found a bench in a quiet corner and watched the festivities for another hour or so. Suddenly Sal gave a massive yawn.

"Sorry!" The look she gave was almost sincere. "I'd better be heading off too."

She rose, and staggered. "Oops!"

I was on my feet in an instant, holding her steady. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" She blinked. "You and Aisha stay here and enjoy the rest of the fireworks. I'll be... I'm fine."

Aisha rose as well. "Let's all go back. I'm getting tired, and there's no way I'm letting you walk by yourself." She gave me a look full of silent accusations.

We all headed off, despite Sal's muttered protests. The girls put their arms around each other and had their heads together, giggling and shooting looks at me over their shoulders. I sighed to myself. This is all part of Sal's plan, I thought. Just go along with it and hope it works out. The image of fucking her from behind while she licked Aisha's pussy came back to me. Suddenly the walk home didn't seem so bad.

It wasn't a long way to go, but long enough for the girls to start complaining about cold hands. Before I knew it, there were two pairs of icy hands creeping under my sweater. "You're so warm!" Aisha purred into my neck. Sal was on the other side, with her arms around my waist. I threw my arms around both of them and pulled them close.

The house was dark when we got there. Sal paused and stared at the front door. "I'd better go in," she sighed. Then she gave a giggle. "I hope I don't fall down the stairs and wake them."

"Come into the garage with us!" Aisha insisted. "At least until you're feeling steadier on your feet."

Sal didn't even pretend to protest. In fact, she was the first inside.

Mum had left the light on for us in the sitting area -- and left a tin of biscuits and a thermos with mulled wine.

Sal sank into one of the chairs and began pulling off her boots. "Mum really likes you," she told Aisha. "She wouldn't do this for him." She jerked a thumb at me.

Aisha giggled, then looked guilty and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I'm just going to the bathroom," she announced.

I decided to ignore the wine and biscuits and sat down on the edge of the bed. Sal took one of the biscuits and nibbled at it, throwing me a meaningful look. "I hope you're not sleepy," she whispered. "It would be a shame if you were too tired to give Aisha what she wants."

I was about to reply that I was feeling fine, when the bathroom door opened and Aisha stepped out. This time she was naked.

I felt my jaw drop. It had been more than a week since I'd seen her completely naked, and my cock was instantly hard. I could barely contain myself: I wanted to grab her, throw her on the bed, slide my shaft into her pussy while my hands squeezed her arse and my lips sucked at her swollen nipples.

But Sal was still here, and I wasn't sure what that meant.

Aisha must have seen the quick glance I darted at my sister, because she smiled at her. "I'm going to fuck your brother," she said. Her tone was matter-of-fact. "You're welcome to stay and watch."

I didn't think my cock could get any harder, but it did. I was pulsing inside my trousers. A drop of precum had oozed out, and was turning the front of my shorts into a sticky mess.

Before I could act, though, Sal had put down the biscuit and got to her feet. "I have a better idea," she said, her tone a match for Aisha's. "How about you fuck me, and we let him watch?"

She stepped forward and her hands came up to rest on my girlfriend's hips. Aisha didn't move for a moment. Then she leaned down and kissed Sal on the lips. "You're drunk," she whispered so softly I could barely hear.

Sal pulled her close. "Just drunk enough." Her mouth opened and I saw her tongue slip between Aisha's lips.

Aisha's arms went round Sal as their tongues wrestled. I sat silent, afraid to break the spell, watching my twin sister run her small hands over my girlfriend's naked arse.

Aisha's large breasts were pressed against Sal, almost up to her chin. Sal broke the kiss and glanced down at them. "May I...?" she whispered.

Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her mouth to the soft flesh. Her tongue traced a line down until it reached a nipple, dark and puffy. Aisha's hand tangled in Sal's fine pale hair and pushed her down. "Suck it!"

Sal's hands were kneading away at the firm flesh of Aisha's arse, pulling her against her own body. Aisha gasped and took a step back to the bed. The two of them fell onto it. I felt the mattress shift beneath me, and slid over to give them as much room as possible.

Aisha's hands were clawing at Sal's clothes, pulling the thick sweater over her head. Their lips parted long enough for the garment to be tossed aside. Beneath it Sal was naked. Her small breasts pressed against Aisha's larger ones.

Their bodies writhed against each other on the bed as they kissed. Sal's slight, pale frame contrasted with Aisha's darker skin and fuller limbs. Suddenly Aisha pushed Sal's head away and spun my sister over onto her back.

Sal lay with her arms spread wide as Aisha kissed her, first on her lips, then on her neck and then slowly down to her breasts. The pink buds were hard on her small mounds. Aisha stroked them, kissed them, cooed over them.

Over her head Sal gave me a smug look. Then she closed her eyes and gave a soft moan. Aisha was sucking at one nipple and rolling the other between thumb and forefinger.

By this time I'd unfastened my jeans and was rubbing my cock softly. If I stroked too hard I'd explode, and despite what Sal had said about making me watch I definitely intended to join in. Not just yet, though: I wanted to see where this was going.

My resolve was tested by the sight of Aisha's arse pointing up in the air. Her lips peered out between her cheeks, the dark hairs damp and sticky.

She moved her attention from Sal's breasts to her stomach and lower, to the waistband of her skirt. I watched as she kissed the skin there. I remembered how it felt, how it tasted. How Sal responded to being touched.

Suddenly Aisha uttered a frustrated "Fuck!" The button on Sal's skirt was stubbornly refusing to make way. Sal giggled and reached down to her side, where an unseen press stud popped loose under her fingers. "That one's just for decoration," she said, raising her body and allowing Aisha to pull the material down over her hips.

The thick tights came with it, and Sal's knickers too. If she was wearing any. It was impossible to tell from where I was sitting. All I could see was that a moment later she was lying completely naked on the bed, arms over her head again and legs slightly apart to let Aisha kneel between them.

Aisha looked up at me. "Your sister is hot." Before I could reply she was leaning forward, pressing her mouth against Sal's and running her fingers over the pale skin.

Then it was Sal's turn to flip Aisha over onto her back and slide between her legs. She buried her face in my girlfriend's large breasts, squeezing and sucking, then moved up to kiss her on the lips.

For a long moment they made out, bodies against each other, hands stroking skin and fingers teasing. Then Sal pulled away. "I could kiss you all night," she whispered, "but there's other stuff I want to do to you now."

With that, she scooted down until she was flat on her stomach, her face level with Aisha's pussy. I watched as she inhaled deeply, then she glanced at me. "She smells divine," she said. Her voice was throaty, almost hoarse. "I can see why you like doing this."

Then her mouth was pressing against Aisha's mound, her tongue was sliding between the dark lips. Black hairs curled up around her nose. Her eyes closed and her jaw worked.

Aisha was moaning, running her fingers through Sal's fine hair. "Yes," she whispered, "that's good, just there..." Her back arched and a shudder ran through her. "More, more..."

Sal obliged. She had one hand under Aisha's arse, and the other slipped beneath her own stomach. I saw her legs spread slightly, exposing her pink slit, then two fingers appeared and pressed into her gash. They slid inside her easily, curling up and down rhythmically.

I decided it was time for me to join in. I rose and undressed, careful not to take my eyes off the scene before me. Aisha's gaze was on me, and as soon as I was naked she beckoned me over.

I obeyed, my cock leading the way. Her hand grasped it and she turned her head, mouth open wide. I moved closer and her lips closed around my shaft. Sal looked up across Aisha's stomach but didn't stop licking.

I reached down to play with her breasts. Aisha liked having her nipples pinched when she was aroused, and she was moaning against my cock from what I was doing to her -- and Sal, of course.

Sal must have been doing it right, because before long Aisha let go of my cock and lay back, eyes closed, gasping and whispering silently to herself. Suddenly she stiffened and with a strangled cry lifted her hips off the bed, pressing them into Sal's face.

Both Sal's hands were clinging onto Aisha's hips, trying to keep her in place while she writhed and bucked, gasping and moaning. Then she whispered, "Stop, stop," and seized Sal by the hair to pull her up.

The lower half of Sal's face was wet and shiny. She licked her lips as she lay down on top of Aisha before kissing her. Aisha's hand reached out to grab my cock again, and after a prolonged kiss she pulled away and turned her mouth to my shaft. Her legs wrapped around Sal's thighs and held her close.

Opening wide she sucked me into her mouth again. Sal's face was only inches away, eyes wide as she watched. Then she reached out a small hand and took hold of my shaft. A few experimental tugs, then she pulled it from between Aisha's lips and wrapped her own around it.

Aisha stared at my cock disappearing into my sister's mouth. Her own lips were still parted, in a look of... surprise? No, not quite that. Wonder, perhaps. Her tongue came out and licked her lips. "You're such a perv!" she whispered. I wasn't sure whether she meant me or Sal.

Not that I cared. Sal's mouth around my cock felt amazing, and Aisha's finger slid up the inside of my thigh and beneath my scrotum. Sal looked up at me, eyes open, head bobbing up and down. I could tell she was smiling around my shaft.

Aisha reached for my cock again and pulled it from Sal. She gave it a few licks, then said, "I was going to fuck this, but I think you need it more." There was a slight question in the look she gave Sal. Sal just grinned back.

The two of them decided I should be on my back, legs over the end of the bed. Sal positioned herself above me, facing away. It was a shame I couldn't see her face, but I liked the view of her arse as she lowered herself down.

Aisha was kneeling between my legs, holding my cock up for Sal to slide onto it. I felt the warmth of her hand, a slight pressure, then a tightness as Sal's pussy enveloped my head. Sal gave a low moan that ended in a gasp.

She rose slightly, then dropped down again, a little further this time. My hands were on her hips, guiding her movements. Aisha's face was almost pressed against us as she stared fixedly.

Up and down Sal went, until I was all the way inside her. Her hands were resting on my knees as she raised her hips slightly, then forced herself down. My own hips came up to meet hers and she gave a choked grunt.

Then Aisha half rose and pushed Sal back until she was lying against my chest. I reached around her and stroked her breasts, fondled her nipples. My face was in her neck, and I felt her hair tickle me.

Suddenly there was a new heat on my cock and balls. Aisha was breathing against them. Then she began to lick my shaft as I pulled out of Sal's pussy, cleaning up the cream that was left there every time I thrust inside.

Sal lay still, and Aisha turned her attention to her pussy, sucking her clit into her mouth. Sal squirmed on top of me. It wasn't from my cock pumping in and out of her, I knew -- or at least not only my cock.

I wasn't going to last long. I was grunting into Sal's neck, trying to hold back the fire that was building inside me. Sal seemed to notice it too. She turned her head towards me as far as she could. "Come on, big brother," she gasped. "Come on!"

That put me over the edge. I couldn't hold it back any more. My cock swelled up and a burst of electricity shot through it, then another and another. My body shook and spasmed as fires danced before my eyes. When I opened them, I discovered that I was biting Sal's shoulder.

She lay still as I slowly came down, breathing hard and still shaking. Her big eyes looked at me with warmth.

Then I felt Aisha's hand pull my softening cock from Sal's pussy and replace it with her lips. Sal's eyes closed and she let her weight fall back onto my chest.

Aisha seemed to be licking up as much as she could from my sister's pussy, then turned her attention back to her clit. Sal's hips bucked against her, then she shuddered and her body shot forward. "Yes, YES!" She collapsed back again, still shaking as Aisha continued to suck.

My cock was hardening again by now. As Sal slid off me onto the mattress, panting and giving soft moans, I rose and seized Aisha. She gave a squawk as I pulled her to her feet and threw her on the bed. Taking her ankles, I lifted her legs and positioned my cock against her entrance.

Her eyes were eager as she stared up at me. "Give it to me!" she urged, and I sank my cock into her.

I pulled back, then thrust in and out in short frantic motions. Aisha always preferred to start with one or two long strokes to feel me, but then she liked a shallow fucking. The feel of my head at her entrance, she said, that was the best feeling.

Sal had turned onto her side and was watching us. For the first time tonight, though, all of Aisha's attention was on me and my cock.

In and out I went, savouring the heat of her pussy, the warmth of her thighs against my stomach, the sultry look in her eyes.

Then her eyes closed, her lips parted, and a red flush spread across her chest. "Yes, yes... I-- I'm... ah-ah-- Aah!"

Her body stiffened and her legs clamped tight against me. I was nearly there too, and now I pressed all the way inside her, leaning forward and thrusting up and down with my hips.

Her moisture was sticky on my stomach and thighs. Then my climax came up suddenly and I didn't even try to hold it back, just let it march up through me and shoot along my cock and into that hot, welcoming pussy.

I collapsed forward onto her and we lay there, gasping and panting. Sal's face was inches from mine. There was an amused look on her face. "That was hot," she whispered.

Aisha turned to look at her and grinned. "So hot," she agreed between gasps.

Then Sal was on her feet, picking up clothes and pulling them on. "I'd better get to the house," she said. "Don't want Mum and Dad to come looking for me and find us naked in bed together."

Aisha and I watched as she dressed. When she was done she leaned over the bed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Aisha got a full open-mouthed, tongues-playing-together snog that left them both breathless again.

At last Sal turned to the door and opened it. Cold air seeped inside, and I hurriedly pulled the blanket up over our naked bodies as Aisha gave a little scream.

Sal paused and looked back at us. "Mum and Dad will be out all morning," she said. For the first time I heard a trace of uncertainty in her voice, an unspoken question. She was looking at Aisha.

My heart pounded in my chest. Whatever Aisha says next will set the course for how we continue. Whether it will be the three of us, or whether Sal and I have to sneak around behind her back. Because Sal and I weren't going to stop, I realised.

If Aisha felt the weight of the moment -- the weight that was pressing against my chest, the weight that I could see in Sal's eyes -- she didn't show it. She blew Sal a kiss and said, "I'll show you what your brother can do after he's had a few hours' sleep."

Sal giggled and waggled her eyebrows, and left.

Aisha and I snuggled down further under the blankets. The air in the garage was heavy with the smells of sex. She curled up with her arse against my stomach and turned off the light. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Night," I whispered, but she was already asleep.

I lay awake for a moment, listening to the sound of her breathing and enjoying the feel of her naked body pressed against mine. Well, I told myself, that went better than I expected.

The last thought that passed through my mind as I sank into a sea of blackness was that I still had to fuck Sal from behind while she ate out Aisha.

12