Too Many Parties, Not Enough Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A third and then a fourth cock entered her roughly and gave her ten powerful strokes. Each cock and each stroke added to her pleasure and when the fourth man massaged her clit as he pounded her sent waves of electric-like shocks throughout her body and mind, and she climaxed with a howl: "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, daaaaaamn!"

They allowed her to rest following her orgasm.

She had enjoyed what had happened so far, but she didn't like the butt plug.

Her restraints were removed. She was turned on her stomach. The blindfold remained. She was lifted up, and someone crawled beneath her body until his cock was at her entrance, and Ron slipped into her.

"Fuck me," he said.

Rachel placed her hands on his chest and rode him like a cowgirl rode a bucking bronco. She enjoyed the large cock sliding in and out of her tunnel.

She was pulled to his chest, and two men took her by the shoulders. Someone removed the butt plug and applied lubrication to her anus.

"I don't want to have my ass fucked."

There was laughter from all sides.

A strap was placed around her head, and a round ball was put into her mouth.

She struggled to get loose and to get rid of the ball that rendered her silent. She felt a finger enter her asshole and slide in and out and in circles, then it was two fingers, and finally three. One of the four men crawled onto the back of the bed. "Hold her still," the guy behind her said, and he pushed the knob of his staff into her specter.

She howled around the gag, but the fellow behind her slowly moved deeper and deeper into her anus. When he bottomed out, he stopped. "Okay," he said, and the guy on the bottom began to thrust into her. After several minutes the guy behind her pulled his cock almost out of her asshole and rammed it back in.

She screamed around the ball in her mouth, but it didn't stop the movement of two shaft's penetrating her neither holes. Being fucked in the ass hurt like hell. However, after several minutes, one of the fellows reached between her and the guy on the bottom and fingered her clit. Her body tensed and then went limp. The two fuckers continued talking her from both ends.

The pain disappeared and was replaced by pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me," she uttered around her gag. Soon after she climaxed along with the two guys filling her holes.

She was lifted, and someone replaced the guy under her, and another one was perched behind her. After waiting several minutes, they began to drill her. All three of them were moaning and groaning.

This went on until the three of them climaxed.

This process went on until all four guys had a chance to fuck her pussy and then her ass.

Several hours after the gangbang began, Rachel was picked up and placed in a whirlpool. She was exhausted but thrilled at the orgasms she'd experienced.

Three of her partners left, but Jet stayed behind to help her clean up and rest.

When she was ready, Jet took her to bed and cuddled with her until she slept.

A staff member came in to tend to her if she needed any assistance.

She slept through the night and was awakened by the smell of coffee and bacon.

* * *

Putting on a robe, she went to the kitchen.

Herb was sitting there dunking some toast into his coffee. "I'm a dunker," he said, "I picked up that habit from my grandfather. Have a seat."

A maid poured her a cup of coffee and placed a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast on her plate.

She ate like a near starving begger.

Herb watched, and asked her to open her robe.

She looked at him in anger, and started to speak . . .

With his fingers to his lips, he said, "Do it and I have another proposition for you."

Rachel, looked at him for a long time before shrugging her shoulder and allowing the robe to frall to the chair.

"You have a beautiful set. With those, your red hair, great shape, and well-toned legs it's no wonder you were so popular with our young cadre of writers. I like to look at them too."

"You can ogle me all you want, but I want to hear about the proposition," she said wiggling her shoulders.

"Coits Publishers would like to hold another author get together in about six months," he stopped.

"Go on, finish what you were going to say."

"Are you a little impatient this morning?" he asked.

Rachel grabbed her robe.

"Stop Rachel, stop! We would like you to be the only hostess at our next gathering. It will be much smaller, only five authors. We will double our offer and pay all your travel expenses."

"Oh, I like that number," She said smiling.

" Besides we would like you to spent a second week entertaining Mr. Coits and his staff of official and editors," he smiled while watching her facial expressions and her gorgeous tits.

"I'll accept, but I want three time the offer because I have to spend another week here."

"It's a deal, if we can consummate the agreement spending the rest of the morning in bed."

Rachel said, standing, twirling her body in a circle and saying, "Come along, remember Too many parties, too many bars, too many drinks, not enough men."

12