All Comments on 'Too Much of a Good Thing'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you play you pay

hubby got what was coming too him.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Loved it

Not much much else to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lemons to Lemonade

Not a fan of "sharing is caring" theme but was hand you were dealt. Lemons to lemonade. Great job.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Traci was a selfish slut. He willingly let her be the centrepiece of a foursome and instead of reciprocating with a couple of sexy girls for her husband, she cheated on him repeatedly for more cock. I'm glad he never forgave her, but he really only had himself to blame for allowing her such a one-sided sharing situation in the first place and not having her return the favour immediately.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
The main character has no leg to stand on

Introducing his wife to a gangbang and then whinning and moralizing about "rules" for swinging is a typical BS one reads on LE. But the responsibility stays with the main character. If swinging works by the rules then it would be widely practiced and you would educate your children about these "rules." Since you were hiding your activities from your children then you know this is all immoral promiscuous crap that you pontificated about with "hollier-than-thou" attitude. Your character is the same garbage as his wife. Not much of a story otherwise either.

It always amazes me how hypocritical BTB crowd is. While it is always somebody else's fault the cheating is always a "surprise" to them. Have you ever thought how little you have to offer to your women other than "moralizing" about what you "are willing to accept"? As if lifting your nose up would put you on a moral Mount Everest.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
Their house

When Haley began living with Jeff when not attending University, why didn't Jeff enforce the selling of his and Traci's marital home? Now Bobby was shacking up with Traci and Jeff was still paying half the mortgage. What a doormat.

Anyhow, nice story mate. Well written.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
A Champers Celebration All Around for this Happy and yet 'Unhappy‘ Ending

The value of real estate is highly subjective insofar its actual long-term worth may differ from what the current market/buyer is willing to pay. Likewise the betrayal by Traci put her in a position where the, fulcrum placement of forgiveness was entirely up to her heretofore permissive and trusting husband / the narrator.

Plaudits to Hooked1957 for giving the husband 1] a sharp and observant eye 👁️ picking up the nuances of familiarity in the supposed first time 4-way, 2) after the initial physical outburst of anger, he dealt with her politely but firmly in terms of divorce and non- reconciliation .

I enjoy and admire RichardGerald's writing as a whole but find his main characters keep entirely too stiff an upper lip in the immediate moment when their decade-plus marriages go in the ditch and are totaled out.

My nitpick would be that Traci as depicted in story in all probability was too vital and alluring to not attract another partner in the fullness of time . On the other hand maybe the narrator was indeed ' one of a kind ' in terms of allowing her fantasy and yet being able to physically punish dual studs who were unwittingly cuckolding the willing wittol.

I thank the author for sharing this cautionary tale of over-sharing.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
A big improvement on the first story

This had a lot of heart and soul in it and I can understand why it would be impossible to trust Traci again. A 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad story that doesn't make sense

Make Jeff a happy cuckold! Jeff hears this as he comes through the door. He forgives his buddies for helping his wife cheat even though they hid their sex escapades from him at the last gang bang. If they really didn't know she was cheating they would have said something like glad you could make it this time.

The wife showed no remorse. She resumed her relationship with the boys and even moved one into Jeff's old house intending to have him live with her daughters who were closer in age to him. The interracial angle makes it even weirder.

Wife wants him back after her boyfriend moves out and she puts on weight. You made Jeff such a nice guy I'm surprised that you didn't have him take the slut back. The writing was effective even though I can't believe Jeff would have been friendly to Bobby because of his role in breaking up his marriage and I can't believe she would exhibit Bobby let alone let him move in for her friends and family to see. Nowtheformer swingers live celibate lives? Makes no sense but I gave you 4 stars,

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked this better than the first part

But still, the concept of "sharing" one's wife with other men is disgusting, especially knowingly taking sloppy seconds. And when he busted them, and one of the guys said, "When Traci started coming over here, she said that you couldn't get away, but that you were OK with the three of us having our fun.", why didn't the husband say, "BS. She must have told you guys to be careful to not say anything about the times she was here alone, when we were here three weeks ago. That should have tipped you that I didn't know what was going on. Don't try to play innocent.".

Less good than some of your other stories. 3 stars.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 5 years ago
Double standard?

So....it's OK for the wife to fuck two guys while he watches, but it's not OK to fuck those guys when he is not around? Bah! That is illogical.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Getting back to the original story, the trip was THEIR Anniversary, but SHE was the only one who got to play? I don't care how turned on he got watching her with the two guys, the WHOLE weekend, they couldn't fine ONE chick for him to fuck?

"It was the greatest sex of my life" - Gee, I'll bet THAT makes him feel all fuzzy about taking her back! She wanted more of the "greatest sex" enough to cheat on him once (six times!), how can he trust her ever again?

One kid is a senior, the other is going to be a freshman, and she had to wait with them for the school bus?

Why wait until the kids are through college? Isn't leaving for college good enough?

We split almost all of the financial stuff down the middle, but with me still responsible for half a mortgage and my own apartment, things were tight." - This is why I wonder why hubby doesn't get a bigger share, either of the assets and/or the proceeds, since he has to pay both for his apartment and half the mortgage on a house that he doesn't even live in.

His in-laws and kids know about her sex games?!

Five years after the GIRLS left for college? Mariah was already out of college when Haley started.

Is Traci insane? She moves her young lover into their house, and wonders why their daughter would rather stay with her father? She's an adult, not a child.

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

I didn’t like the fact she kept up the ruse with the boys after being caught and still continued to pine for the ex. Maybe if he had reminded her of that in their final conversation at the wedding and pointed out that she continued the “affair” and the lying about it things might have made more sense with your ending to me. It is more a feeling that it didn’t fit the nature of the story and less the actual act itself. It was a good story, however, and I’m sure you’ll get the standard bashing/praise from all sides.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
re: dark2donut2

First I would have to wonder if A) you read the first story and B) you read the intro. In the first story in it Hooked wrote, ' We had our wilder days for a few years -- some swapping and foursomes -- but like I said, that stopped when we decided to have kids.' Traci decided to open up the marriage again by herself, and yes he went along (maybe they should rename this to Loving Husbands instead of Loving Wives).

At the beginning of this story Hooked wrote, 'This story is not Part 2 because I just used it as a springboard to go back to my comfort zone.' Ths led me to believe it would be headed down the BTB road.

You wrote, 'Since you were hiding your activities from your children then you know this is all immoral promiscuous crap that you pontificated about with "hollier-than-thou" attitude'. If you read both stories then you should have realize that he didn't even know anything was going on until Traci suggested another round with the boys. Yes Jeff said he would do it again if he was a participant. For any male the worst words you can hear come out of your wife's mouth when she thinks you can't hear it is 'Fuck me harder, you beasts! Stretch me out, boys! Make Jeff a happy cuckold'. Kind of rough if you never knew you were one to begin with.

Your last thoughts were sad, 'It always amazes me how hypocritical BTB crowd is. While it is always somebody else's fault the cheating is always a "surprise" to them. Have you ever thought how little you have to offer to your women other than "moralizing" about what you "are willing to accept.' Just what did you expect Jeff to except, that once a month his wife was going off to fuck two young guys behind his back? That she could subject him to possible STD's just so she could have her fun? That when she was found out just because she said it was just sex and she would never do it again everything would be 'OK'? Hell she went right back at it even before the divorce was over and didn't stop until the last one moved out on her.

Other than the hitting the three when he found them out there was no violence in this story. Moral High Ground, the guy spoke of a sexless life for at least eight years, I think that is the definition of Moral High Ground.

dark2donut2 I would have to think you are either a wife who cheated and got caught or you are the perfect little cuckold. Maybe you should write your own story for us to read.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 5 years ago
Nice!

Good writing, and I liked the fact that you affirmed that sometimes there just cannot be a reconciliation. Good job. 5 *s.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Double standard?

There was no double standard, coffee mug; if you read the original story you would know that they had a specific agreement. They even reiterated it here, neither partner plays without the other!

Now fundamentally, I am against swapping or open marriages simply because I feel that if you can't achieve satisfaction with a single partner you SHOULDN'T bother getting married. There is no real requirement to be married today versus the past, so if you just want to fuck around you should do so without sullying the concept of a marriage union. The only excuse I can see is if you simply must have the minimal financial and/or legal benefits, but in today's world you can get many (if not all) of those same incentives through other legal means.

However, if you DO marry and your partner AGREES that you can alter the standard arrangements, if you BOTH set rules to govern them then you should have the common fucking decency to FOLLOW the guidelines you agreed upon. Doing anything less than that shows a lack of respect and love for the wronged significant other. You are literally showing that you could care fuck all about trust, love, and respect as long as you get what YOU want.

If you can accept that level of contempt from your partner you should look into some psychiatric assistance, because something has made you feel that you don't deserve better.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
This might have been even more sad than the 1st part

His life never really got back on track. Dating and banging a bunch of women is tough enough when you are a young man, but in your 50's and 60's, it would be brutal.

She destroyed him (and their life) and he allowed it to happen by not moving on and finding someone to spend the rest of his life with. He would have been better off taking her back as bad of an idea as that would have been. At least dating her sometimes and getting some from her.

It all goes back to the MAIN CONCEPT.....

DON'T let your wife play unless you want it to end badly. Even when both parties play, it generally turns bad and weakens the emotional bond of their marriage.

Why?

Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop an emotional attachment from happening. She was proof of this as she was allowed to play but couldn't stick to the rules even though she knew she was in the wrong. Her emotional attachment was the "Greatest Sex she EVER had". Any woman that would admit that to her husband after he WILLINGLY allowed her to play has LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM and is a nasty slut and not worth the effort.

I have known several couples who have "Played", either with other mixed couples, in a group setting, or where another man/men or woman/women have been invited to play with just ONE of the couple and NONE OF THEM ARE STILL MARRIED TO EACH OTHER TODAY.

Why bother getting married if you don't want a completely monogamous relationship? The chances of the marriage standing the test of time is less than 3% at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE.......

So he doesn't date or have sex for EIGHT YEARS after he and Traci break up? And he's only in his FORTIES? What planet do you live on, Hooked1957?. A single guy

with a job would be swarmed day and night with women. Any man's sex drive is far stronger than a woman's. Get an effing clue.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Re: Double standard?

@Coffeemugg - nope. Not a double standard. At all.

They were swingers, but they had rules they needed to follow if they wanted to play. Both partners had to be present for anything to happen.

Seriously, what's really illogical is that you don't seems to understand such a simple concept, even though it was repeated numerous times throughout this story. Lord knows I do not get why Jeff is so willing to give so much to Traci while getting so little himself back, but you got to be willingly dense to not see any of her actions as anything, but a marriage killer.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
@sbrooks103x

About your question "Is Traci insane?"

I've read all of this author's stories thus far... and have yet to witness a single Traci that wasn't certifiable.

So yeah - if Hooked1957 write about a Traci, assume from the get-go she's crazy.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Let me get this straight...

You wrote a nice, fun, sexy, light-hearted story about a loving and devoted couple who shared some sexy fun for a weekend...and this was difficult for you to write because it was outside of your comfort zone.

So you followed that with this sequel where the woman turns out to be a lying, deceitful, bitch who can’t keep her legs together. And you tacked on a few BTB tropes where hubby beats the shit out of two much younger and stronger men, hits his wife, and divorces her. Then, of course, the story ends with the BTB standard: she lives a life of loneliness and regret because this woman — who was described as a goddess — simply can’t find another man.

This is your comfort zone? Jesus. I feel very sorry for you! (And any woman who has or had the misfortune of sharing her life with you.)

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Not too bad!

Your ending masks the really obvious fact that this is a sad,unfair but oddly acceptable end to a marriage. "No-Fault" divorces should be an optional track where there really is 'No Fault. The incidents of women(or men) breaking their vows should result in SERIOUS penalties instead of a windfall for the cheater. It really is time to fix that aberration.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

On a narrative level, I don't get what the theme of this story is.

I mean, there are a good number of LW stories which strike me as the equivalent of "Smoke one joint, and you'll end up hooked on heroin!" kind of scared-straight stories, where the idea is that women will take a mile if you give an inch, and if you're permissive and let your wife dance/flirt/get too close to another guy, she'll end up cheating with him.

Here, we get "If your wife's anniversary 'gift' to you is to watch her getting gangbanged by two hot college guys, and her idea of 'swinging' doesn't involve *you* ever getting laid by anyone else, it's possible she'll end up thinking of you as a wimp cuck, and lose respect for you and your rules!", which is more on the "If I do cocaine, I'm probably going to end up doing more cocaine? Really, you don't say? *complete lack of surprise*" level.

I completely don't get the "lives like a celibate monk for years" aftermath. I mean, he has no desire to get back with her, and she's literally living with one of her college guy lovers, so c'mon, move on, man. If you're trying to come off as a sad cuck who's stuck in a cock-cage even after the divorce, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ah yes , the staying power of youth.

She wanted more . She was greedy , mean , selfish , inconsiderate .... and more.

How can a mature man compete sexually with younger men .

He did the only thing he could do. If he had not , the mental anguish could have destroyed him .

But honestly , wasn't it a tad naive to allow such an unbalanced swap in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was accurate

BUT she not only made many bad decisions, not mistakes. She didn't reflect very heavily on those mistakes when she had a talk with him EIGHT years later. You'd think she'd crawl and beg, exchange some of her self-respect as a small token.

Women need a lot less of it anyway. Women have a certain power just being women, men NEED their self respect as they cannot be important by virtue of being born. Men are worthless until they achieve. A woman can just follow her instinct and society will adore her. She GIVES life. That's so powerful.

So she was at the end of the day incredibly self centered. And he had the grace to not bring it up, but she was calling him a cuckold to her lovers...disrespecting him even more. That alone can kill their bond. She had a man that allowed her to sleep with other men, she threw that away. What a block-head. That's like a woman accepting her man can have a deep emotional connection with a young vixen, that takes serious maturity, love, and trust.

phill1cphill1cover 5 years ago
two questions

1. How the fuck do you shack up with one of the people who you fucked away your marriage with and expect to ever get back with your ex-husband? Seriously can't be that stupid can one?

2. How the fuck you still fuck the woman whose marriage you've helped destroy? I mean I know men are supposed to be dogs but really...

These are not good people...but the story was not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Blah, blah, blah.....Swingerjoe is complaining about something....blah, blah, blah......all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A disappointing sequel

I rated the first story well. This story just destroyed everything I liked about the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I spent years looking back at out marriage, trying to figure out what I did wrong,"

You can't fix cuck/stupid. You wrote the character as a willing cuck. In my experience, men who "share" their wives lose the respect of their wives. You should have let your failed "sharing" story go. Normal readers don't care about what happened to the husband.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
@swingerjoe

That's kind of messed up though, what you said. You feel bad for any woman in his wife because of this story?

The wife in this story wasn't alone, she had her boy toy for a while. She might have dated after Bobby just like the main character did. The daughters don't really know because they don't spend a lot of time with her. If she was alone then I'm not surprised because she was old when they divorced. If she was alone then so was the main character.

This wasn't even BTB, he just divorced her. Of course he's going to be mad and hit the 2 guys when they are having sex with his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A big improvement.

And only marred by a detailed repeat performence another cuck orgy at the start. The develpoment and resolution was very good. Your measured consequences without any real BTB and resisting the despicable RAAC were well written and very believeable despite apparently being incompresensible to the regressive amoral returds that push their sick alternative agendas. like the swingertroll below.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Their house

Also, the last time the house was mentioned was when Bobby moved in and

Hayley moved in with him. Apparently they never sold the house.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 5 years ago
I don’t understand why authors...

Continue to feel the need to lie to their audience.

“18 years of love doesn’t just evaporate.”

There never was any love on his part. He never attempted any forgiveness. Love has an amazing ability to forgive. Without any atempt all he proved was his selfishness, his hurt ego, and a lack of love for his wife. His lack of caring for his family.

He was as much at fault as she was. Sure she broke the rules but lust will make people do stupid stuff all the time and breaking rules of swinging is one of them. Breaking rules is not fatal if there is true love. He proved he didn’t have any and never did. If they had tried to work out the issues and failed OK. That is what people in love do.

He deserved a life of loneliness because of his idiocy and selfishness. Glad he got what he deserved. No attempt at forgiveness is unforgivable in my opinion. Maybe it wouldn’t have worked but the lack of attempt is pure selfishness and childish on his part.

To bad she didn’t realize the selfishness of her husband and lack of love and caring her had for her and gotten on with her life and left him standing and the alter of stupidity and selfishness.

As far as being the best sex of her life. Hell yes. The studies have proven that extramarital sex is always more exciting than married sex becasue of the nature of it. It doesn’t come with al the baggage. So when you couple that with two young studs with big pricks what should anyone expect. It is sex. It doesn’t demean him in any way. She wasn’t making love to them, that was reserved for her husband.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 5 years ago
Very nice story

I really enjoyed the story. It was well written and erotic. I understand the husband position and I personally believe "Love does not conquer all". They may have opened their marriage in the past, but it was on mutual agreement and under certain conditions to keep the trust and the respect in the marriage. She broke those rules. Let's face it. She was plainly cheating on him having group sex outside the marriage for at least six occasions. I can only guess by her actions and words she had a cuckolding fantasy and thought she had her husband fooled and made him her cuckold. He definitely was her cuckold for six months, but then he caught up and felt he couldn't forgive what she did and for how long, and opted for divorce. I think he acted appropriately and as an adult. He found a new adult activity like dancing to learn to dance better and interact with other adults. He was able to have new female friends and acquaintances and was not lonely any more. Wife opted instead for a quick gratification with her younger lovers to satisfy her baser needs. Deep down all she had was buyer's remorse. Sadly when you play, you pay They took different forks in the road, That's life. Thanks for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Comments

@dark2donut2 Re: "The main character has no leg to stand on" - WTF? They had an agreement that allowed a certain amount of playing with an agreed upon set of rules. Just because it upsets your personal morality doesn't make MC wrong.

Swinging DOES work when the participants WILLINGLY agree upon and follow the rules. How widely practiced it is depends more on how many people care to participate then on how well it works.

@Anonymous Re: "I like the story!" - ONE mistake? She cheated on him SIX times, when she KNEW that she could have had her fun if she simply followed the rules and included him.

@LenardSpencer Re: "Their house" - Good point! Even though the agreement was to wait until the kids were out of college(which I thought was too long to begin with!), with, as you say, their daughter living with him, and her shacking up, he should have been able to force the sale.

@Anonymous Re: "Sad story that doesn't make sense" - I think it did! At first I was taken aback by the "happy cuckold" line, but since they thought he was cool with it, it made sense. As for them not saying glad he could make it, he didn't exactly give them a chance! He forgave them because they didn't know they were hiding anything! Traci lied to them, too.

@Anonymous Re: "Liked this better than the first part" - Good point about how could she be sure they wouldn't let something slip during the four-some unless she clued them in.

@Coffeemugg Re: "Double standard?" - No, not a double standard. A double standard would be if she didn't let him play with two chicks while she got to play with the guys! The difference between playing without him and playing with him, is that they agreed that she wouldn't play without him, so it's not a double standard, it's the standard that they BOTH agreed to. Thanks for the backup, mordbrand, and MightyHorny, or am I backing YOU up, since your comment was first?

@MightyHorny - Yes, I wondered why there were no foursomes with a couple of young chicks. If the guys were so great in the sack, surely they knew some chicks who would play!

@moblane Re: "Not too bad!" - Yes, "No Fault" divorces were an improvement over the old system where you had to prove some fault or other to GET a divorce, but IF some fault can be proven, it should be considered in the settlement.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
She has a self inflicted injury.

Why do cheats think that "sorry" and lines from the "Cheats Handbook" will make everything Ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sad story of a wimp living wuith self respect alone.

Never finding out how srong you are when you don't hind behind sinful pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"There never was any love on his part. He never attempted any forgiveness. Love has an amazing ability to forgive. Without any atempt all he proved was his selfishness, his hurt ego, and a lack of love for his wife. His lack of caring for his family."

Oh. Really?

And who lied, and ficked around on who?

And who betrayed who?

And you, the self righteous derp want him to do all the heavy lifting, and she gets a free pass back?

Sorry, chickee, but the game isn't played that way.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
Good, sad story

I agree that he doesn't understand true love, and he obviously never loved his wife like she loved him. What he called love was obviously based upon ownership and control. When married couples open up their marriages to outside sex, extra rules do indeed become necessary, but it's critical to understand that they may well end up stretched and (sometimes unintentionally) overlooked at times.

After all, it's unlikely the wedding vows contained something like 'Do you promise after group sex never to become sexually involved with a member of the group again without a permit from your spouse, signed, in triplicate, with co-signatures from two witnesses, and one copy registered with the DMV?'

What can he say? . . . Maybe, "The problem is, Traci, you did most of that, but you forgot to register with the DMV . . . .you've totally disrespected me, (bitch). How can I ever trust a woman who didn't register her outside liaison??"

Yes, open and loose partnerships CAN work well. I've seen them work! But there are always rules to follow, and there are frequent misunderstandings about the seriousness of certain rules. People who get into such relationships understand and accept this, and realize that at times there may be problems to overcome. If the dude in this story didn't, and truly required that level of control, he should have gone completely monogamous from the start!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

@dark2donut2 Speaking of hypocrites! You talk about people getting on their high horses, but how often have people had to put up with you bragging about your extra chromosome?

@Coffeemug - If you went out to eat and paid for your friend's dinner once, does that give you no right to be upset if some other time you catch them stealing money out of your wallet because they want to buy themselves a nice meal without your company?

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
@mbgdallas

"He deserved a life of loneliness... Glad he got what he deserved."

But that's not what he got. Reread the epilogue... he was dating loads of women and loved being a grandfather. It was the wife that end up sad and alone.

"It doesn’t demean him in any way."

The wife was getting off on the fact that she was cuckolding her husband. Any man hearing his wife disrespecting him like she did, while catching her cheating with multiple lovers would be furious. The divorce rate would be greater than 90% in than scenario. Trying to blame this on a "lack of love" from her husband is the most ridiculous thing I've read in months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3* - Comments almost as good as story

I didn’t get why Hooked1957 was more comfortable with this story than the first episode. Others commented that Hooked preferred unwilling cucks. Hooked wrote himself into a no win universe.

Authors create the universe, characters, plot and emotions. I was amused by some comments as if one character or more were real people and not the author’s creation.

I think Hooked fell into a typical writer trap of not outlining the full story arc through both stories. I will give Hooked the benefit of my doubt by saying Hooked crafted 2 episodes as a warning about the perils of married couples playing with others. That was a good story moral and moderately well written.

First story was better written and more fun to read. Then in hindsight reading second story I saw how stupid the husband was. Second story drug on slowly and painfully continually beating the readers with the painful consequences of swinging or cuckholding depending on how the readers interpreted Hooked’s motives.

I found the husband’s reaction believable because he was written to make bad decisions. Imperfect characters in difficult situations make good drama and good stories. It just did not work in second story. The husband was written so stupid and socially inept I could not like him or care about what happened. As written I didn’t believe daughters sided with dad. If they knew whole story then they would have avoided both mom and dad.

I found the second story slow and painful reading. Hooked tryed to milk too much emotion and cover too many years after the divorce. Eight years is too long for hubby to drift along.

I felt that Hooked wrote a weak husband that was unattractive. Husband let his wife celebrate anniversary with two younger studs that gave her the best sex of her life. Husband doesn’t have balls to go look for available women at the sex camp out site. Husband doesn’t demand that next extramarital sex play is with another woman. He is written to just go along with wife revising Matt and Bobbie. These choices by Hooked show Hooked wanted a loser husband.

Hooked stacked the deck against husband and wife so it was no surprise that they ended up miserable and alone. Although half-heartedly Hooked wrote that husband went into old age with some female companionship.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
This story worked well

Sometimes an apparently normal person allows their mask to slip and they allow their shocked spouse, family members, the world, to see what a vile POS they really are.

Which is exactly what Traci did.

Pity some people could not grasp that, but you can't please everyone.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
3* - Comments almost as good as story

Hey Hooked1957 why did you change children from a daughter and son in first story to two daughters?

In first story early paragraph Hooked wrote “We are now the proud parents of a daughter, Lena, 15, and a son, Steve, 13.“ In second story daughters are Mariah and Hayley. If there was a sex change this story is in wrong category.

I didn’t get why Hooked1957 was more comfortable with this story than the first episode. Others commented that Hooked preferred unwilling cucks. Hooked wrote himself into a no win universe.

Authors create the universe, characters, plot and emotions. I was amused by some comments as if one character or more were real people and not the author’s creation.

I think Hooked fell into a typical writer trap of not outlining the full story arc through both stories. I will give Hooked the benefit of my doubt by saying Hooked crafted 2 episodes as a warning about the perils of married couples playing with others. That was a good story moral and moderately well written.

First story was better written and more fun to read. Then in hindsight reading second story I saw how stupid the husband was. Second story drug on slowly and painfully continually beating the readers with the painful consequences of swinging or cuckholding depending on how the readers interpreted Hooked’s motives.

I found the husband’s reaction believable because he was written to make bad decisions. Imperfect characters in difficult situations make good drama and good stories. I found the second story slow and painful reading. Hooked tryed to milk too much emotion and cover too many years after the divorce.

I felt that Hooked wrote a weak husband that was unattractive. Husband let his wife celebrate anniversary with two younger studs that gave her the best sex of her life. Husband doesn’t have balls to go look for available women at the sex camp out site. Husband doesn’t demand that next extramarital sex play is with another woman. He is written to just go along with wife revising Matt and Bobbie. These choices by Hooked show Hooked wanted a loser husband.

Hooked stacked the deck against husband and wife so it was no surprise that they ended up miserable and alone. Although half-heartedly Hooked wrote that husband went into old age with some female comp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems to me they got what they deserved

All of this "caring is sharing" baloney cracks me up. There are consequences to be paid when you screw around. My questions about willing cuckolds and wife watching/sharing have always been the same. What happens when she finds a bigger cock/cocks and realizes her husband will never be able to satisfy her sexually going forward? This story was that case. They get a divorce and everyone suffers because she can't keep her legs together and trades a happy life for some "wildly fulfilling sex". What happens when she gets pregnant? No man wants to raise another man's child and that marriage ends in divorce. What happens when she catches some nasty diseases? Everyone goes to the Doctor's and that marriage is over. There is simply no upside to swapping/sharing/cheating. It's a trainwreck every time. Now is it fun to read about? Absolutely, especially if it's well written. This was fairly well written. But it was also depressing as hell because it was too close to reality. Look at all the ruined lives she left in her wake. Do you honestly think there's anything erotic or sexy about this mess? I don't. And since there really wasn't anything particularly original or clever in the writing, this was simply a mediocre story. A solid three stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
MGB

For the record you are still an idiot.

Hooked,

Might have been interesting to have her, at the wedding reception, when he said he had to keep his self respect, say she would be his submissive to him the rest of her life and humiliate herself daily, out of love, before him for the rest of her life. Then drop to her knees in front of everyone and beg for a chance. Exploring how he felt about that and reacted to it would have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So there they go

Nitpicking, probing meaningless minutia, running down a guy who must be stupid for not writing HIS story THEIR way. Pathetic. It's a fictional story lived by fictional characters living fictional lives. You all may chuckle at your wife's predilection for soap operas but you're no different. This is As The World Turns with sex. Get over it and yourselves.

Mr Hooked: thank you. Imaginative, compelling and engaging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mbgdallas are you for real?

If there is no respect, there is no relationship!!! Doing stuff with each others knowledge, not my cup of tea, but ok if thats what you want. Outright lying, deceit, and scheming to do what you want. All the while 'pretending' to love the person you are keeping in the dark about a very intimate part of your life with others. Bullshit! There is no respect, no trust, and no love. Anyone with even a glimmer of self worth would run, not walk, but run away...

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Maybe the author should have...

Maybe the author should have ended this story in Part 1...Why? Part 1 was too damaged to have any chance to be saved...1st - He was guilty because he let all happen not once but several times staying always in the background, happy with the leftovers and his wife was happy for him to have just some crumbs...2nd - After that he never told her it was time for him to have fun with two or three women...Al the fun was always destined to her...3rd - As some comment said what happen to the house? 4th - Not once he mentioned that she not only cheated but also humiliated him with her sayings, asking the young man to turn her husband into a cuckold...showing she wanted also make of him a cuckold...Why? because he allowed that first time...She took the young man to her house? the house she lived with her daughters? The positive point? In the end both were punished ending their days alone...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"friends of hours" ?

Either friends for hours or friends of ours. Off putting at the start.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I like what you did with the first story.

As it was out of your comfort zone, it made me like it even more. You pulled it off. While I do understand a need to get back to a comfort zone, I feel you could have done it with a new story that didn't undermine your last one. I feel one of the advantages of going outside what you'd regularly write, is it does add an element of suspense to new stories.

If we follow our own template every story, I think we become predictable. The "Sharing Is Caring" event forced me to expand beyond my safe zone. Strangely, that is currently my highest-rated story. I have no idea where it will eventually settle, but it's interesting to me that the only story I submitted before I was truly satisfied with it, others found things to like more than my other submissions. I can't figure it out, but I was happy to push/be pushed into a place where I could learn more.

My two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reputations

So hard to make and so easy to destroy.

I saw this as a rather sad attempt at restoring the authors rep damaged by the prequel to this story. He'd be wiser to delete the prequel and pretend it never happened.

The reputations of many good writers were tarnished by that exercise, except one, the person that organised it.

Coincidence?

Remember their are 2 ways of ending up on top of the heap. Be the best or kick the nuts of those beside and above you.

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsureover 5 years ago
another non-author critic

mgbdallas and my favorite powersworder have plenty of comments but NO SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED HERE. I didn't bother reading through your whole critique because if you don't publish you perish in my very humble estimation.

put up or shut up...or is that too confrontational???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simple

Mbgdallas 200 years ago the husbands had more right. The modern time does not mean the wives have more right in the life than the husband. NOWDAYS the gender EQUALITY is!

The gender equality means the spouse cheats the faithful spouse have 100% freedom not to love the cheater spouse!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

5 stars but i see that gluttony for lust and pride for him does them in. Both move on essentially alone, so does he die better off? Don't see it.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
How do you

Forgive being lied to, deceived, and called a cuckhold by your life mate. The one that matters most in your life. Its called right and wrong. If you don't

understand that, you have no standards in life or morality. Look in the mirror, are you proud of that person? Good story...5

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
A Little Hard to Swallow

It's a little hard to swallow that he could accept her fucking the two guys when he was with her but be completely unable to give her a second chance when she fucked the two guys without him. Seems a little one-dimensional that he was so unbending in his viewpoint. He kept saying she threw away 18 years.. but in reality, they did it together.

What husband, in their right mind, let's their wife go away on OVERNIGHT weekend trips, even for "school", without knowing WHERE she is? What hotel she's at? Calling her at the hotel? Hell, if it isn't that far away, going with her? The fact that he couldn't care less what his wife did until he figured it out, means he didn't give a shit about her any more than she gave about him.

It isn't about TRUST. I can TRUST my wife is actually going to a conference when she says she is. But, I CARE enough to know what her travel plans are, how to contact her, to actually TRY to contact her and check on her, to communicate, skype, facetime, while she's gone... It is not to check up on her for lying, it is to BE a part of her life when she's not able to be with me.

This happens in so many stories here... the wife is off doing god knows what and the poor clueless husband has no idea, when all he has to do is open his eyes. Maybe if he cared more in the first place, she wouldn't have been cheating.

So his moral indignation is misplaced.

KB

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Here we go

SwingerJoe and his fellow "sharing is caring", swinging, swapping, apologists, are getting all snippy because a story comes too close to telling the real truth about their "Lifestyle" . I think that probably more marriages, tainted by sharing, end up like this than continue in wedded bliss. Traci broke their rules, which I understand are important to a swinging relationship. She planned, lied, and cheated over a.long period of time. She knew Jeff wouldn't go for it, so she decided to go against their agreement and cheat. He should.have killed them when he heard her call him a.happy cuckold. She lied to them too, but good boys that they were, they kept on seeing her after he dumped her. Bobby even lived with her. How she would ever expect him to take her back boggles the mind. She is lucky he and the children even spoke to her again. Thanks to Hooked for having Jeff avoid a RAAC .Guess it's all just too real for Joe, mgb, donut and the gang to handle.Glad the Sharing bullshit is over. Now we can get back to the war on cucks. Welcome back Hooked.

stinger82stinger82over 5 years ago
Good story

Thank you for contributing it - I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit.

He beat up three people in a house that he broke into and no one called the fucking cops? He never apologized for his actions believing he was morally justified, so how come he can’t forgive her or at least say “Thankyou” for not throwing his ass in prison?

Sorry but she could do better than this wife-beating douchecanoe. One question: why did she say “make Jeff a happy cuckold”?

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
on the comments her

you can see how different ppl are.... for some here - trust and respect are important in a relationsship... for the others - those things are obviosly overrated

fifteen16fifteen16over 5 years ago
Agree

KingBandor makes an interest point but it was not the sex with the two guys. The problem was with what sometimes is regarded as old fashioned. Honesty, loyalty and respect.It is not necessarily what you do it's how you set out to do it. She was a silly woman, had she have asked she probably could have had more.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
@26thNC

It’s become pointless to attempt to respond to other readers’ comments in this section ever since the admins decided to ruin the one good feature of this website. But I’ll make that attempt anyway.

26thNC, just because a story is about a lying and deceitful woman getting her comeuppance, it doesn’t make it a good story. Just as any story involving happy-go-lucky wife-swappers isn’t automatically a good story. If I believed the latter, then maybe you could call me a wife-sharing apologist. On the contrary, I criticize all stories using the same standards regardless of which LW genre they fall under. You, on the other hand, seem to be a BTB apologist. Any story, no matter how ridiculous and formulaic, automatically earns your kudos if the wife is a brainless bimbo with zero moral character and ends up either divorced, humiliated, beaten, or dismembered.

There are some good BTB stories. This isn’t one of them, IMHO. The wife’s personality morphed into cartoon land from the first chapter to this one and she became a characature. Your mileage may vary, but the women I have known in my life don’t behave this way. Women, in general, are not driven by their hormones. They don’t make foolish decisions based on the blood flow to their nether regions.

Beyond that drastic personality change, this story also required us to suspend our disbelief that a man in his 40’s could beat up two men in their 20’s with such ease. And that he’d get away with it without any ramifications. The “revenge” was as silly and implausible as the story’s conclusion, where we learn that this formally sex-crazed couple has turned to a life of celibacy, and this goddess-like woman lives a life of loneliness.

You claim to seek “the truth” and “realism” and yet you embrace this story as true and real? Seriously?

As for your “war on cucks”, all I can ask is: why? Why do you care so much about what other people do, what turns them on, what fantasies they hold, etc.? Why is it so important to you? Do you have the same hang-ups about other sexual desires and fantasies? Do you haunt the “Gay Male” category and wage war against the queers? Do you lecture “Incest” fans on the sickness of their perverted fantasies? What about those who get off on feet or piss or shit or any number of other sexual preferences that color outside the box?

Who gives a fuck? Live and let live. What people do in their bedrooms is none of your business. If the idea of a man sharing his wife with another man is so repulsive to you, why the fuck do you visit an erotic website on a daily basis where people post stories about sharing their wives?

Good luck with your “war.” You’ll never win.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@26thNC Re: "Here we go"

"She knew Jeff wouldn't go for it, so she decided to go against their agreement and cheat." - Actually she DIDN'T know that! It was on a subsequent foursome that Hubby figured out that she was stepping out on their agreement. What I think it was, was that she was afraid if they kept doing FMMM, that he would start asking for some MFFF, so she limited his knowledge of how much she was playing.

As someone else said, I wonder how much she really lied to the boys. If they really thought that he knew, and was cool with it, wouldn't she be worried that the boys might say something to him the next time he joined them? "Man, it's too bad you couldn't make it last month, it was HOT!" Oops!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
More Comments

@c24j Re: "Good, sad story" - "I agree that he doesn't understand true love, and he obviously never loved his wife like she loved him." - Are you fucking serious? He allowed her to play, with certain rules, WITHOUT demanding that he should get similar play time, and she showed HER "true love" by breaking the rules and played on her own. On second thought you're right! He never loved her like she loved him - he loved her MORE than she loved him!

@Anonymous Re: @Coffeemugg - Excellent analogy with the dinner!

@Mgbdallas - You always say that "true love" will forgive most anything, but I've never seen you respond to why her cheating proves that SHE never had "true love"! Also, you called HIM selfish! Gee, all he did was allow her to play with her young lovers, and all that he asked was that she only do it with him there, and you call that selfish? How about calling HER selfish, for not saying, "You know, Honey, you've been so sweet letting me play with the guys, I think that we should find a couple of hot babes for YOU to play with," but no, that would be UNselfish!

@Greyheaded1 - You think her husband was unattractive? Did you read the ending? She was certainly anxious enough to have him back, and he didn't seem to lack for female comanionship.

@Undecided2Bsure - While I share your opinions of those commenters, especially dallas, I don't consider posting a prerequisite for criticism. Many critics don't create in their field.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Here we go part 2

You got me Joe, completely nailed me. I can only dream of having your balanced, unbiased, open minded, commentary on everything you find on LW. I can only apologize for my insensitive remarks, and to anyone I may have offended with my comment. Thank you Mr Swinger for pointing out my lack of sophistication and appreciation for superior sexual practices. I will go now , properly chastised, and sin no more.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
@swingerjoe "war on cucks"

It's easy to pick on cucks. All fetishes can band together to pick on cuckolding. Incest can be hot and if someone says it's gross, you can just start singing sweet home Alabama or just make broken arm jokes. LGBT has it's own community to defend themselves. 2 hot girls making out? What's not to like about that. Who doesn't like hot, sweaty, smelly feet? All those fetishes have their own categories. Cuckolding has to share it with other readers of LW. It's the weirdest of all fetishes and you also place it in a place with "normal" people. (Non fetish)

But the cuckold fetish? You hear it and go oh they like exhibition? But no no no, she's got to be fucking another dude! Oh so they like swinging? No no no no, she's got to be fucking another dude and I got to be sitting here watching only! Well that doesn't make any sense. Read somewhere it has to do with humiliation or secretly gay. Don't know.

In all seriousness most LW readers don't go into incest or gay male sections because they probably read mostly LW. Incest and gay stuff don't really creep into LW. Cuckolding however does and you hear stuff they try to say like "Oh it's popular" "lots of men have that fantasy". Seriously? No! So they try to read LW stories, but they keep getting cuck stuff. So cuckolds say stuff like oh you don't like it? Then don't read it! That excuse never works. First you got to read the story and you don't always know what you're getting. Second those same people do the same things on regular LW stories or BTB stories. Throw in stuff like the wife wants to take the kids away from the husband because he won't go along with being a cuckold and yeah it's going to make people angry.

Also don't be underestimating old man strength. 2 fuckbois vs old man strength with the element of surprise? I'm taking the old man every day.

Sorry felt like I had to answer because I see that in cuckolding. I like swinging and cuckold porn videos and don't like incest videos. When it comes to stories it's the opposite. Love incest stories and hate cuckold stories. Something about cuckolding stories and websites where (especialy women) they say stuff like it's so popular. Every man has that fantasy. I highly doubt that. Those phrases need to die. It seems like cuckolds try to push their stuff out, but it's not taking. All other categories they generally like the same thing. You write an Incest story and it's hot? Then it will always score well. Write a interracial cuckold story and put it in Interracial category then it will also score well. Cuckolding has to share it's category with normal people and it doesn't mix well. Those same fetishes you listed aren't being pushed into stories that they read.

Also most people take a vow when they marry. Honor your wife. Smell her stinky feet and drink her pee. Honor your mother and father. See those fetishes are okay. No vows on letting other dudes fuck your wife. I kid, but I think I made some good points.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

Continuity Error - In the first story, kids were Lena, 15, and Steve, 13, now it's Mariah and Haley!

She just wanted "more"? So why did that have to be without him? He certainly wasn't opposed, that's what brought about the session that triggered his suspicions!

"I wanted more of that, but I knew you wouldn't go along with that." - I think I said this before, but how can she say that he wouldn't go along with it? It was his "going along with it" that led to the session where he figured out what was going on.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
good read

I personally don't agree with the lifestyle represented here but a lot of people do. As my father always said to each his own. In my opinion some of the thought process she used was definitely wrong but he had shared her before and as king bandor commented he let her go out of town multiple times without even as much as a phone call does that make it right of course not but when you start sharing your wife with strangers you really need to check your own moral compass. As for the writing it was a pretty good read even if I don't agree with some of the content. I gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
king b

After reading some of your stories, I was hoping you were not married.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Deblackbuster

Well stated comment on the cucks. Wish I had said that, but just not an eloquent man. Thank you.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
@sbrooks

"He allowed her to play . . . "

AND she allowed him to play. Why are you assuming that the play they agreed upon wasn't what HE wanted in the first place? Maybe that's what he wanted.

Whether it was him or her that wanted that scene, or they'd done things he preferred 10 times before doing what she wanted, or vice-versa . . . ALL of that is irrelevant to the rule broken.

Their rule was that they always both be part of any orgy, or whatever multiple scenario was set up. That's the only rule she broke in the story. He didn't 'allow' her, and she didn't allow him . . . it was a mutual agreement.

BUT - Mutual non-tradional agreements in non-traditional relationships can be VERY problematic. It's true, SHE broke one of the rules. But again, it's generally understood by those getting into non-traditional relationships that the accompanying non-traditional rules are, by their very nature, complex and (if not communicated well) often misunderstood, and sometimes even contradictory. I know people who have made such relationships work, but misunderstandings happen easily. These are non-traditional requirements for non-traditional situations.

Now, this is where people who have chosen such relationships have to work things out . . . if they love one another. It's not as cut-and-dried as traditional monogamous relationships where (usually) rules, acceptable modes of behavior, and the difference between a minor infringement and a deal-breaker are (again, USUALLY) well-understood and agreed upon.

She was willing to try, he wasn't . . . things in a non-traditional relationship had to follow his non-traditional rules, nobody else's . . . no discussion. I did not see her as that intransigent. She wanted to stay with him, and was willing to go along with whatever he wanted to do. Hence, she loved him more than he loved her.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Another sad twilight

My least favorite are these middle-aged ones where the man cares so much for his “self-respect” that he tosses growing old together away. He’s living for the grand kids, she’s sad and lonely. Not a way to end a life. Hope that retained self respect keeps you warm at night. Sure what she did was major deceit, but there was enough years of suffering meted out. Hell, not dating for a decade then picking up dancing was his high point? This is a life not well-lived.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@c24j

Like many commenters here, you don't address my main point. I don't deny that he also enjoyed her playing, while I DO believe that if he thought it was going to continue, even within the rules, that he would also get play time with multiple women.

My main point was your claim that he "didn't understand true love," and "obviously never loved his wife liked she loved him" just because he wouldn't go along with her betrayal of their agreed upon rules

I DO agree that the MAIN problem was her breaking their rules, although I believe that at least PART of her breaking them was her fear that if they played with the boys every month for six months that he would want some play time with other women, and she didn't want that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
SwingerJoe

has a point about the ruining of the conversations caused by moderating comments. I still say disallowing anon comments would have solved most or all of the problem. Would have at least been worth a try before the admins went nuclear.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
U2B

You fail to understand the importance of audience feedback. Were it not important, authors would write and read their stories for themselves with an audience of one. The problem is anon comments. When idiots like MGB or Timriv write their comments they can be replied to in kind and others can counter when they are negative about a story if they so wish. Anon comments are like the buzzing mosquito which can't be caught and slapped. If this site disallowed criticism by those who have not published, it would die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Going behind his back to get sex was the evidence, . . .

but continuing to fuck the same guys, for 5 years, was the final proof. She claimed it was just sex, so why did she have her boy move in with her? There should be plenty of other guys out there to have sex with. No, she started a love affair with her new boys and she wanted it to continue for as long as she could. If the last boy had not moved out she would still be fucking him, without regret. She did not attempt reconciliation until after she was abandoned by her fuck toys. Guess she was willing to settle for his older boring cock since she couldn't get better any more.

Men age like wine, women age like cheese. She's used up, fat, probably getting dry pussy, and hoping this dumb shit ex husband will take care of her in her old age. What a selfish arrogant bitch. She reaped what she sowed.

The only part that doesn't make sense is him staying single. That would have to be by his choice, since a middle aged handsome successful man is a premium as the generation gets older.

Chapter 2 is sadder but more realistic than chapter 1. Guess he didn't turn out to be the cuckold she thought he was. Yeah, she made a mistake. Mistakes have consequences. Hope the sex was worth it.

It never is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is what happens when happily married people try this lifestyle. She got addicted to fucking two young always hard cocks. In every case I know of this is what happens with one of the married people . Even one guy I knew that liked it but the wife grew feelings for one guy she was fucking and left him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Schwanze1

Authors have the option of disallowing anonymous comments, should they so desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hail lord slammer

Kills me. His comments often usurp the story.

Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Final Product

Cheating, shitting on your spouse, all the rest of the nasty stuff can cause pain that effects the major part of your life. It was a well-written story and an obvious ending to what an outcome should be, deservedly so!

Thanks for the story.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suppose

Traci was was supposed to sell the house when the girls left for college ,so how come Bobby could come and move in with her?.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Not always necessary to btb. A lovely tale. What was good is that he managed to gain his own life again, albeit not the one he had originally envisaged.

The house was to be sold when the girls finished college if I recall correctly. Seemed a weird way to do it, would have expected it sold when the second started college if she was boarding there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done, 'Hooked'

Once again, you've given us a good read--just enough angst to build the characters and their plight, with a crafty ending to give the wronged male partner a solid place to stand.

Keep it up. Love your stories.

Cookie7991Cookie7991about 5 years ago
Good story

Very well written. Keep up the good work!! Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What in the Fuck !!!

What in the Fuck, I mean really... WHAT THE FUCK !!!

Your story was great “But”... as everyone else here has REMINDED YOU that the house was to be sold after the divorce. I understand that the last daughter was not yet out of the house but when she left you still let Skank live in it ??? Even worst yet boy moves into the house while last daughter still lived there... What the fuck Batman ??? The husband here had even said he was pay for his own place and still paying the mortgage... Really !!! She moved in the boy and exhusband is paying for Skank and boy to fuck under the roof husband provided them...??? Nope, I don’t buy that part but other than that oversight on your part the story itself was pretty good !

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
1957

Was a good year for writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too much, too often

I realize that this is novel that describes a set of circumstances. Whether or not such "swinging" behavior is commonplace or perhaps few and far between, I find it almost impossible to understand. How can anyone, of normal intelligence, rationally and intentionally subject their wife or husband, as the case may be to such sickness. Further to that, the central couple have a crazy arrangement where they are happily having sex with others as long as both are present. And then the stupid husband get upset when his wife plays around on the side. What kind of mental gymnastics accepts screwing in each others company is somehow acceptable. But not otherwise, totally stupid concept.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Don't understand life style wouldn't work for me

Read and still can't believe it

Rules for cheaters

Forgive the guys?

Don't know what I expected but wasn't it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really

If your married why would anyone want to share their partner, what did he think would happen, to me the husband was the dumb one for ever allowing it to happen in the first place, if I was married and my spouse suggested this, that would be a reason to divorce then and there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Im confused

why would a guy who lets his whore of a wife fuck other men be upset that his whore of a wife fucks other men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm Not Even

Going to jump into this swamp of a debate. Not even as close as a Michigan's winter having a chance of surviving in Hell. Only things I'll say is I enjoyed the writing and while I didn't know there was going to be in effect a Part 2 to this story it is what I expected to happen even if it wasn't to be written. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems a bit odd

I usually enjoy this writer but this one doesn’t quite cut it. They open Pandora’s box and change their relationship from exclusive to sharing. Wife gets off on it big time and loses control. Hubby gets hurt because she lied and ‘cheated’. Hey if you are stupid enough to start down the idiotic path of sharing don’t be surprised when it blows up in your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid, stupid, stupid

There are no life lessons here, nor any entertainment.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Pretty boring

Other than giving the two guys a good beating and learning how to dance so he could be a good daddy there was essentially nothing to this story. I'm uncertain why it was written, to be honest. Most of his life after the divorce was dialed in and summarized, so... what? This was written to show us that his wife was a slut and divorce sucks? Kinda already knew that. Not entertaining, no interesting turn of events or twists, no heartwarming second relationship... Think H1957 should have just taken his lumps on the first sharing part of this story and left well enough alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nicely Executed

I had just read "Can We Play", and some comments thereon, and was thinking about the "Loving Wives vs. Group Sex" aspects: especially NOT looking for any women on that weekend, or any other, when I read this.

The Starbucks scene was a great start, as well as the "no cash" schtick, and ballroom dancing.

Making it Part 2 might have gotten your message out, and laughing at the lumpenproletariat seems petty.

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointing

Does men really lose their virility so early in life? I think he would have made a good Catholic priest after his divorce. Or go gay since he found that he likes to dance and did like looking at the dicks of those young men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Howcome

How come Traci never sold the house as agreed,with Bobby moving in with her?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT all her fault

Never should you play with others if you are married. So when he agrees to let her play, he is opening the way for this to happen. If your partner is not up to suuff divorce and move on.

Proof that swinging or sharing is just too stupid for words.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hoooey

He germinated it... he was as much at fault as Traci.... Nah... not a good on... 3

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous