Too Much of a Good Thing

Story Info
It's always darkest before the dawn, with luck it remains so.
3k words
4.28
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most, I've made mistakes in my life. Some l wish l could take back and others that only made life better. From this, a once stern rock has transformed into a more go-with-the-flow type, and I'm happier for it.

One of my biggest mistakes was to expect too much from my young wife, we were both young l should add. But be it our age or just my ways l put too much upon her and our marriage began to crack. But by the time our youngest turned two, it all became too much for her and we split up.

l reluctantly agreed and moved out, leaving her and the kids in our home. As l was the only income l had to impose on family members to put me up as l was still paying all the bills at home. This didn't allow me much of a life but here and there l was able to get out, and being on the hunt returned quickly as did my good luck at such. Honestly l think my newfound position actually helped.

I was self-employed at the time so having control of my hours was also a help, be it a mid-day delight or a prolonged night that went well into the next morning. The kids were still my priority and there was that tug at my heart every time l saw them. There were also feelings for my wife and l began to see how things were not one way or as simple as it seemed to be.

Things took a step back when word got to me she had gone out with some guy. l understand l had no reason to be mad but it upset me all the same. I began to see one woman regularly, she was the exact opposite of my wife and l still don't know if that's why l picked her. My wife was always a willing partner when it came to sex but l always had to lead. Jill on the other hand was aggressive and if anything needed to be held back. I hadn't had sex like that in years, down and dirty, no holds barred.

Now when word got to my wife it was my turn to hear about it but luckily for me, she was far less mad and far more interested than l was about her latest. l for some reason felt comfortable talking to her about this other woman and it was only then that she confessed her coupling didn't work out as well.

She laughed saying it was my fault, l ruined her. l laughed back saying "l told you." At the end of our conversation, l had agreed to bring my new friend around so they could meet. Writing that now seems odd but it didn't at the time and that's exactly what we did.

When the day came the only surprise was the kids were gone, staying at her mother's for the night. My wife claimed she wanted us three to meet first and then go from there. Things went surprisingly well but the drinks might have had something to do with it. I was also surprised at the end of the night when my wife insisted we stay the night, all three of us into the wind.

The girls went their separate ways to bed and l jumped into the shower. Just from habit l opened the door to the master bedroom only to find my wife masturbating on the bed. l think l was more shocked than she was, not because she was masturbating, l encouraged her to do so even when we were together as my sex drive was higher than hers. l learned if l could keep her wound up sexually she was far more willing for even more.

l was quick to apologize and l went to close the door, it was her request that stopped me, asking if l would watch until she got off. My wife is very attractive and her request only added to my interest. l dropped my towel and slowly stroked myself as l watched on. l could still recall how sweet her pussy was and the warmth of it around my manhood. She quickly finished and then sucked her nectar from the now quiet toy. l thanked her and closed the door behind me.

l entered the guest room and pulled back the covers to climb in, Jill's round ass was pointed right at me. l asked "Are you awake?" with a groggy yes, l slipped my heated rod in her accepting pussy. As l fucked her from behind l confessed what had happened earlier, this seemed to only make Jill hotter.

Jill: "Faster-Faster, now fuck me in the ass."

Jill quickly fell asleep and l remained wide awake just thinking about what just transpired. At some point l finally fell asleep so when l woke it was to an empty bed. I got up noticing the master bedroom door was open and that bed was vacant too. The smell of coffee led me to the kitchen and the girls. There they both were in robes both owned by my wife, seemingly no belts needed. The more than a peek they gave had me sporting morning wood and then some.

They gave me a passing hello and went back to their conversation which made me feel like a third wheel. But after a few minutes, Jill got up to get dressed to leave, stating she had to get to work. She stepped over to me, l was leaning on the counter sipping my coffee. She wormed out my cock from my boxers and began stroking my cock, my eyes immediately went toward my wife and her reaction. She just had the cat that ate the sparrow look upon her face, and then l found out why.

Jill said again that she must leave but this time added how l didn't and why don't give my wife a good toss before l left. With that, my wife stood up and kissed Jill on the cheek, me a kiss on the lips, and then proceeded to suck my cock. Jill popped her head into the bedroom where we moved to before leaving, l was eating my wife's sweet pussy that had already come twice.

Jill: "Have fun kids."

My wife and l fucked, sucked, and licked for the next two hours. At the end of it l think we both knew there was something we had to do. Not only lust but love still remained and l don't think either of us wanted to give up on it.

I didn't know what to expect the next time l saw Jill now that she had time to digest what happened. To my amazement, she seemed fine and even better. She said how hard it must be on Jill so she had no problem with me giving her some relief from time to time, that is as long as l told her about it.

This might of been a topic of conversation the other morning as l received a call from my wife a few days later asking me to come by. l told her l would come by after work but she requested l did so after nine and when the kids are in bed so as not to confuse them. I got there a little after nine and found the house dark inside, l thought she might have forgotten or changed her mind but l tried the door and found it unlocked so l let myself in.

Opening the bedroom door finding mood lighting going on it was clear she didn't forget. She was sitting pretty with her round breasts in clear view, took off my shirt, and then unbuckled my pants as l kissed her. They fell to the floor as she lead me to bed by my stiff cock. My lips moved down to her firm nipples, a taste of both brought back memories of nights past.

l looked back up and she had a grin from ear to ear which made me ask what's that all about? She then drew back the cover exposing her and the strap-on she had on. We had experienced such before which l must say l enjoyed but left behind was me asking or at least heavily hinting about it. She not only took it upon herself but this time made me suck her rubber cock before she fucked me with it, another pleasant surprise l must add.

Any aggression she might have had she took out on my will ass and for once it was l who asked to stop. The only thing hotter than my cock was her pussy and together l thought we might catch on fire. I fucked her long and hard and when l could tell she was just about to reach her limit and cummed out l turned her over and took my turn with anal. She caught her second wind and pounded her backside against me until my cock exploded deep in her ass. We fell upon the bed wrapped in each other's arms and that is how we remained until early morning when l got dressed to leave, but not before kissing and thanking her, whomever this new wife is.

That night l was at Jill's and not to screw things up and admitted to seeing my wife and gave her all the details as requested. At the end of it all she she how it sounded good and then we proceeded to repeat that night before with just her and l now. Fun but back-to-back anal upon me l found to be too much. I was not only soarer but more confused than l have ever been in my life now. Having your cake and eating it too should not be underestimated or questioned.

The best thing that was happening was the further awakening of my wife and this affected me too. I couldn't care less about those little things that used to piss me off and not that l did but there was no keeping score anymore. I didn't think l deserved this because of that, just what can l do in return l got back everything l wanted, and then some.

Although it was heavy on my mind it was Jill who suggested l move back in with my family. She knew how much l missed the kids and also how things have improved between my wife and l. She only had one stipulation and that was that l continued to see her too. Of course, it all sounded too good to be true but l had no idea what my wife would have to say about it. A few nights later we met up to talk about it, fingers crossed.

The kids were at Grandma's so there was no hurry or reason to talk in huss tones. My wife had made dinner and nobody seemed to be in a rush to get into the weeds. Again a few drinks seemed to be the exact lube needed for what was to come next. So after dinner and a couple of drinks the conversation turned to point on hand. It was nothing but a win-win for me but l wasn't sure how such a thing would weigh out in my wife's mind and Jill of course was up for it as it was her suggestion. I was pleased to hear my wife had an interest although l wasn't sure of her reasons and if it was just for us to get back together it would most likely be temporary. But honestly, l wanted to go home too so if it just became my wife and l again so be it.

With agreement my wife suggested we stop drinking and celebrate instead, we all knew exactly what she meant by that and we all proceeded to the bedroom, dropping our clothing along the way. As experienced as l was this was my first time with two females. Although there was very little interaction between the two of them neither hesitated sucking on my cock freshly out of the other one's pussy.

l woke early the next morning but as it was Saturday l had no place to be and l couldn't think of a better place but between my two lovers anyway. My first intention was to let them sleep my be it selfishness or morning wood that was about to change. l rolled over taking my wife in my hand, her right breast more pointedly and awake or not she moaned of approval.

At some point, she had to be awake now rubbing her warm round ass against me. It was then l felt a hand reach between us and it set my cock to purpose, rubbing it up and down my wife's pussy from behind until she pressed tighter toward me taking my wanting cock inside of her.

Jill's hand made its escape but it wasn't long before l felt her again upon my body. it was closely followed by her soft lips as they worked their way down my body from behind. From neck to shoulders and then to lower back they went, l moaned as they took focus toward my balls. My wife had came by which I'm sure added to the flavor, knowing her well l didn't stop until the second and more intense round.

l thought l was going to burst as the two girls licked up and down my cock like it was an ice cream cone on a hot day. Both bidding for the head and the reward soon to arrive. Jill took a tight grip with her lips while she slipped a finger in my ass, this combination ended me within seconds. With cum dripping off her chin my wife pouted how she thought was cheating. With that Jill pulled her in placing a wet kiss, their tongues like a toffee pull stretching my thick load between them.

Our shower at that time was not big enough for three l watched with much interest as the girls cleaned themselves and each other, by the time they finished l had more to wash as my cock had returned to full staff once again. Mine was far less of a show than it was done quickly now in cold water, but that was a small price to pay.

It seemed my wife reinstated naked Saturdays as l found them both without a stitch of clothes on. l guess the towel wrapped around my waist was not allowed as my wife hooked her finger at the top pulling it downward. Jill was quick to call dibbs and before l could get a sip of coffee she was bobbing up and down my staff with glee. My wife moved in closer and Jill and l each took one of her nipples in our mouths. This was the first clear interaction between them and l only wanted more.

This led to a quicker-than-normal end for me, l sipped my coffee and then returned to the shower hoping there was some hot water this time. Little to no luck with the water but that all changed when l found the girls back in bed licking on one another in the 69 position. Even fueled by such my cock wasn't quite ready for a three-peat but my mind was in overload and l can still see it in my mind to this day.

This opened a door into something l never put much or any stock into but l found it enjoyable all the same. The girls started to Cuckold me, their now limp-wienered pussy slave. I ate their pussies and asses to their complete satisfaction, finding myself hoping my cock stayed dormant. With the morning spent it was time to get the kids putting an end to what was one of the most wonderful days of my life.

After a couple of months of continued success, Jill moved in with us. Most nights she would seek into bed with us and when she didn't there were good odds l or my wife would join her. One of my favorite of these was when one night l woke to find myself in bed alone. I tried to go back to sleep but my mind started racing about what could be going on in there. l wouldn't say l was overly horny of missing out as l had sex with my wife just a few hours earlier. But the unknown became too much to bear and there was an easy way to get beyond it.

I opened the door to find the room slightly brightened by three candles scattered around the room and my wife kneeling behind Jill, her rubber cock relentlessly pounding her from behind. The sound of the door or maybe just the breeze coming in alarmed my wife of my presence, she just smiled and carried on.

l was happy to stand there and watch but when my wife mentioned for me to join them there was no hesitation. l moved in behind her placing my hands on her hips, each time she withdrew her ass was welcomed to my mouth and wet tongue. When l could tell she was about to cum l pushed and held her forward followed by invading her with my hungry mouth. l darted from hole to hole and when l rubber her clit as l tongued her ass, this proved to be too much. Her cumming triggered Jill's and the three of us dropped to the bed.

As it was more early morning rather than late night l moved to get up so to return to bed before the kids woke. But my wife had other ideas stopping me in my tracks, stating she wasn't finished yet. A moment later still sticky with Jill's cum my wife entered me from behind. It was not the first or the last time but l did note a difference that time and every time since. It was not only a turning point for that but in general, my wife became the wife l always hope to have. She was always fine in general and a fantastic mother, but now she was all that l hoped for in bed too.