The New Gazebo

Story Info
A husband learns that his wife might not be faithful.
2.3k words
2.68
29.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't much of a carpenter but seems you can learn anything from the internet. I found some great videos and managed to make quiet a reasonable gazebo in your rear yard. It wasn't big, but neither was our yard. I was feeling very proud of it and suggested that Vivian and I share a bottle of wine to celebrate.

Vivian is a terrible flirt, and it was a warm day so my wife was wearing only a pair of tight fitting shorts and a tiny bikini top that show way too much cleavage. The neighbouring house was two story, and we knew that old Mr Jenkins liked to peek at her from his upstairs bedroom window. Today was no exception. I had seen his curtain move as he watched my wife from behind it.

I poured two glasses, and we toasted the new gazebo. Vivian giggled.

'What?' I asked.

There was a mischievous glint in her eyes as she said, 'Do you think that poor Mr Jenkins can still see me in here me?'

I gave her a wink. 'Why do you think I put on a clear roof!'

'You really are such a clever boy.' She leant in closer, and we kissed.

We drank more wine and kissed some more, all the time knowing we were being watched. By the time I opened the second bottle, Vivan had removed her top. I gave her a quizzical frown, but she only laughed and tossed her bikini top out onto the grass. We drank more wine with my wife sitting topless.

'You really do have wonderful tits. I hope Mr. Jenkins appreciates them!'

'Oh, I'm sure he does.'

When the thought hit me, I asked, 'Have you gone topless for him before?'

We had both drunk enough wine to be honest and my wife laughed as she nodded. 'A couple of times.'

'Shit!' I cried as I thought this through. Vivian was sitting topless now, but I'm not sure I liked that she had done it at other times, without my knowledge.

'What, Honey,' she said as she started to caress my chest. 'Don't you like the idea of other men lusting after me?'

'Fuck no,' I told her. 'You know I love the fact that every guy we meet wants to fuck you!'

Vivian raised an eyebrow as she said, 'What if I wanted to fuck one of them?'

I was more curious than worried. 'Who would you like to fuck?'

Her shrug wasn't very convincing. 'I don't know. I was just teasing you?'

I thought my wife did have some guy in mind, but I kept that to myself for now. 'What about old Mr Jenkins,' I teased as I ran my hand down between her legs. 'He must be so hot for you by now?'

'Don't get angry...but he sometimes jerks off as he watches me.'

'What do you mean?' I asked, laughing as I tugged my wife's shorts lower.

'When I'm out here alone. The first time I took off my top he pulled the curtain back so I could see him. He had his cock in his hand, and he was playing with it.'

'Fuck!' I said, more amused than angry. 'What did you do?'

Vivian casually shrugged. 'I stared up at him until he blew his load.'

That sounded more intimate than I'd like. Strangely, I didn't mind the idea of our elderly neighbour peeking at my wife, but for her to watch him jerking off seemed a bit too far. 'I suppose is cock is pretty small.'

'Actually, the old guy is hung like a horse.'

'Nah...is he?'

Vivian nodded. 'He had at least nine inches of solid cock meat in his hand.'

'Fuck!' Vivian raised her buttocks off the seat, and I slid her shorts down to her ankles. 'Have you even gone completely naked for him before?'

This time Vivian at least had the good grace to look embarrassed, as she told me, 'Only a couple of times.'

My wife always trimmed her muff down to a narrow strip but just lately she had moved to waxing her pussy completely smooth. I pulled her knees apart and stroked her gorgeous pussy-lips. 'This new look, is it for him?'

Vivian kissed me before she said, 'Sort off.' When I frowned, she hurriedly told me, 'It makes me feel so slutty to have him jerk-off while looking at me. I just wanted to give the old guy a really good show and I know how you like the girls on those porn flicks we watch. So I thought I'd try to look more like them for him.'

'What about me?'

'And you too, Honey, obviously. You do like my porn-star pussy, don't you?'

She kissed me again and I slipped a finger into her pussy.

'Oh, God, you know I love your smooth pussy!'

Vivan lay back on the padded seat and spread her legs while I fingered her. 'Oh, Honey, he's showing me his huge cock!'

Old man Jenkin's window was behind me so I assumed he figured it was safe to expose himself like that. I licked on her big tits as I teased and tickled her wet pussy.

'Fuck, he's so big!' Vivian was starting to pant now as her excitement grew. 'And he has such lovely big, hairy balls!'

As I am a natural blonde, my own balls are pretty sparely covered with hair. 'Do you like hairy balls?' I asked, more curious than offended.

Vivian must have caught on because she looked into my eyes as she said, 'I love your balls too, but, yes, a man with really hairy balls turns me on!'

That seemed strange because most of the men in the porn flicks we watched had shaved balls. 'What hairy balls have you seen?' I asked, as I added a second finger to her gaping pussy.

'Only Mr Jenkins.'

I laughed now. 'Come on, even I know that's bullshit!'

Vivian bit her lower lips, a sure sign she was feeling guilty.

'What have you been up to, my Darling?' To show her that I wasn't angry, I kissed both her nipples as I slowly worked my two fingers in nice and deep into her pussy.

'Don't get angry, but, you know my friend Jill?'

I nodded, suddenly curious to know where this was headed. 'She has been sick for sometime now and she was worried that her husband might start to wonder. So...she asked if I might fuck him, you know, just to keep him happy until she is well again!'

I shook my head, uncertain of the logic in that. 'You've been fucking Steve, to keep him happy for his wife?'

'Yeah, sort of!'

'And he's got hairy balls?'

Vivian suddenly giggled. 'Yeah, he's got really hairy balls!'

I laughed too now. 'Wow. Was he surprised when you two told him your plan?'

My wife nodded.

'Who else?'

'I'm sorry,' said Vivan as she glanced up at the window behind me.

'You know what I mean. Who else have you been fucking?'

'No one, honest!'

The way she spoke, I knew she was hiding something. 'Maybe you didn't fuck them, but who else has got hairy balls?'

'Darling,' she said as she tenderly stroked my cheek. 'Does it matter?'

I was forced to smile. 'No, but I'd still like to know.'

She shrugged. 'Can't I just lie here and enjoy watching Mr Jenkins jerking-off for me?'

'No,' I said with a laugh. 'I want to know what you've been up to!'

'It was just one time.'

'What was just one time?'

'My gym instructor. I walked into his office one time, and he...well he had one of the other women bent over his desk and he was fucking her in the ass. I mean, can you believe how sexy that looked. And you know how I love to take a cock in my own ass.'

'Yeah, I know!'

'I should have left, but I didn't. I closed the door behind me and walked over to them. I kissed Danny as he fucked Marget. Then I reached down and cupped his balls in my hand and played with them until he came.'

'And this Danny, he's got hairy balls too?'

'Oh yeah, big and very hairy!'

'What about his cock. Was it big?'

Vivan sighed as she took a deep breath and released it. 'It wasn't as big as Mr Jenkins, but it looked great, especially when it was up Margret's ass!'

'Would you like the big cock up your ass?'

My wife looked into my eyes. 'This is just sex-talk, right?'

I nodded, even though I thought it probably wasn't.

'God, yes! I love to take his cock in my ass!'

I leant closer and we kissed. 'Then why don't you!'

'Oh, Honey, you know why. We're married! I'm your wife and wives don't go fucking every man they think is sexy!'

I shrugged as I used the end of my thumb to tickle her anus as I fingered her. 'You've been fucking Steve. Why not Danny, if you like his cock so much!'

Vivian's eyes found mine. 'You wouldn't mind?'

'I know I don't satisfy you in the way I should.'

'Oh, my poor Darling,' she said, caressing my cheek again. 'You know I don't care how big you dick is! We still manage to have our fun, don't we?'

'We do,' I assured her. 'But I want you to be happy and I know my tiny dick doesn't do it for you. I'm happy to finger you and to use any toy you buy, but I know it's not the same as being fucked by a nice big cock!'

'Oh, God!' cries my wife. 'I love you so much!'

'So, you'll think about fucking Danny?' I persist.

'Are you sure you wouldn't mind?'

I kissed my wife, feeding my tongue deep between her full lips. I give her a wink as I pull back. 'I won't mind...if you tell me all about it after!'

'Oh, Darling, I promise I'll give you every detail!'

I laugh as I nod toward the window behind me. 'What are we going to do about Mr Jenkins?'

'What do you mean?'

'We can't leave the poor guy to jerk off all the time. He'll wear his cock out!'

'What do you have in mind?'

I suddenly stand up and turn around. Mr Jenkins looks startled and ready to pull the curtain back when I wave up at him, signalling for him to come down. He looks uncurtain so I persist. When he moves back, I go to the gate that goes between our two yards. It has always been there, but I've never opened it before. I creaks and I silently tell myself I should oil the hinges. I think they might be getting more use in the near future. Mr Jenkins walked up to the gate, looking very nervous.

'Err, did you want to say something, Gary?'

I smiled to show I wasn't angry with him jerking himself off for my wife to see. 'I think Vivian would like to use your big cock!'

He glanced over to where my wife was still lying back, naked, on the seat in the new gazebo. 'Are you serious?'

'Go on, go have some fun with her!'

He still looked as though he suspected this was some sort of trick, but he stumbled passed me and toward my wife. He glanced over his shoulder, but I wasn't following him. I'd just watch from here, this time. I figured there would be other times and, if he was feeling more comfortable by then, I could come closer and get a good look at how his big cock stretched out Vivian's pussy as he hammered her.

From my position at the gate, I watched as he stripped off all his clothes. For an old guy, he wasn't too flabby. And Vivian was right, he had a porn-star quality cock. My wife sat up and took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it as she played with his hairy balls. It seemed she really did like hairy balls, which left me wondering how I could find out which of our friends had hairy balls so she could have some fun with them too.

After a time, she lay back and Jenkins lay over her.

'Oh-my-fucking-God,' she cried out so loudly I was sure our other neighbours would have heard her too. 'You're so wonderfully big!'

It was strange, but I felt so happy that my wife was finally getting to enjoy a big cock. I know I am a disappointment to her, even if she does her best to hide it. As a good husband, it seems only fair to allow my wife this pleasure. Mr Jenkins's cock might be huge, but he was pretty old and a bit wrinkly. Vivian might be enjoying him now, but I think she would like someone younger too. She could fuck our neighbour and Steve and Danny, while I did my best to find a handsome young man, with a massive cock and big hairy balls for her.

A thought struck me. Vivian was going to turn thirty soon. What a great birthday surprise it would be if I could find the right guy for her by then! And surely, if I organised him, he'd let me get a good look at them as they fucked.

I suddenly wondered if my wife fantasied about black men. I looked at her, her legs spread wide, while our elderly neighbour hammered her sloppy pussy. The pussy she'd waxed especially for him. Yeah, I bet she'd go for a big black cock! I still had two months. I was sure I could find the right guy by then.