Too Smart Ch. 02

Story Info
The family starts to settle in to their new adjustments.
12.3k words
4.75
8.9k
12

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER- This is a work of pure fiction. All characters are over 18 years of age. This story has elements of the extreme side of fantasy, like incest, genetic body modification, futanari, excessive size and fluids, elements of scifi horror and weird hentai stuff. If that isn't your bag, you likely won't enjoy this too much. If so, enjoy!

(I'm not much of a writer, but I'm fairly descriptive and graphic. I'm just making this up as I go along, so ideas and criticism are welcome.)

Leon looked down with surprise and anger. "What the fuck is this?" He hissed. "What did this kid do to me?" His penis was poking his sternum, a raging monster pointing at his face. He got off the bed and moved to the bathroom to see if anything else was not right. He turned on the light and flinched at the brightness. He checked his body through squinted eyes as he looked in the mirror. The first thing he noticed was, of course, his oversized dick. It was as long as his forearm from his elbow to his outstretched hand and thicker than his wrist. The head was the size of a big strawberry and flared out at the ridge an inch wider than the shaft. At about seventeen inches, he whole thing pointed at a forty-five degree angle. His balls had doubled in size to about the size of small oranges. His muscles were were a lot more defined and toned than before, even with all the body building he did, accept for a bit of pudge on his lower abdomen.

He frowned. "Why would Nila do this?" He muttered. "And why would my wife okay with this? She could barely take what I already had. What sort of help am I to do with these tests?" He tried to bend his gargantuan cock down to use the toilet but couldn't. "Fuck. This is annoying. Guess I'll have to piss in the shower, then." He turned on the water and after it warmed up, got in and grabbed his cock and forced it down so he didn't pee everywhere. After he finished the monster stayed as hard as before, even after he finished soaping up and washing the sweat off his body. He put on a tank top, robe and sweatpants, his penis not at all hidden as the rod made a sizable outline, then got on the intercom and dialed Nila's room.

"Nila. We need to talk. Get up and come to my bedroom."

Nila was immediately awakened by the intercom and could tell her dad was not in a good mood. She sat up and readied herself. She got on the intercom. "Okay, dad. I'll be right there."

Nila readied herself for the storm. She knew he would be upset but now she wasn't sure if she had gone too far. She noticed her tongue had changed and her new tail was a distraction but she put her robe on and resolved to check the new stuff out later. She breathed deeply a few times then made her way to her parents room. She knocked on the door and heard her dad say to come in. Leon was sitting on the far corner of the bed turned away from the door. He patted on the bed next to him and said "Have a seat." Nila slowly made her way, looking embarrassed, and sat on the corner.

"I know your mother wanted me to help you with your experiments and asked me to trust you, but you need to tell me what is going on. Right now." Leon sternly said, giving Nila the evil eye.

"I'm sorry dad. I really should have let you in on what I was doing. I got too into my work and the whole privacy thing. In my defense, mom was okay with it and I had modifications for her as well."

"What the hell is all this for? I know you're smart, but this is over the too and very concerning. I don't know what happened that turned you into such a deviant. Maybe me and your mothers sex life had something to do with it. Maybe I shouldn't have let myself stay with her. Hiding from her mother has caused major problems. I can see that now."

"No, dad! It's really my fault. I haven't been handling this shut in life very well. I really did have the best intentions and for some strange reason, I think that what I'm doing will truly help us in the long run. I know mom does, too. I just wanted to have a little fun but I see now that it got a little out of hand."

"A little?" Leon asked angrily but quietly.

"Okay, a lot. But mom knows what I'm doing and she thought it was harmless and important enough to us and humanity to let me work on this stuff, even if it was a bit self indulgent."

"This is not just self indulgent. What is really going on? Why did this need to involve me in such a perverted way? If you really want my help with these experiments, you have to come clean with me. No more of this sneaky pervert shit."

"You're right." Nila hung her head shamefully. "I found ways to manipulate the human genome in ways that hadn't been able to achieve without technological integration. I wanted to push the boundaries of what can be done and I know you don't like having ways for machines to have access to the body, especially after the whole neural-integration debacle so I tried to find better ways to improve human adaptability. At first it was for military applications but I it got into more.... pleasurable territory. Mom found out since she has backdoor access to all of my work and that's how we talked about it. She let me make a few small tests on her a few weeks ago and that's how she was able to take more of you."

"She talks to you about our sex life?"

Yes. And....let's me watch sometimes."

"What? How?"

"She gave me access to your bedroom camera."

"That sneaky little-"

"It's not like the whole house can't hear you go at it, dad. You guys are not quiet about it at all."

"I totally regret that now. I should have had more self control."

"We don't mind, dad. We know how much you both are in love and can't get enough of each other. We're just a bit envious we can't find something like that under these conditions. Hopefully mom fixes that soon and when she gets back, we can venture out on our own and I will have everything I need to start my own business and move out. Same for my sisters."

"They don't watch us, do they?"

"No, it's just me who has camera access."

"This is so fucked up."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Well.... What now?"

"I want to test out all the modifications I gave you to make sure everything integrated well so I can market my work. Not just the sex stuff but all the combat mods and skill integration. I want to know if there is any problems with the animal integration."

"How are you planning to do all that?"

"I need you to try everything out so I can generate a personal report and fix anything. I want to observe the combat stuff in the gym and at the range."

Leon rolled his eyes. "I can't believe your mother would sign off on this."

"I can't believe you wouldn't think she would. She is a lot more perverted than you give her credit for. We all are. It just seemed more inevitable to mom. You are, like, the hottest guy on the planet to all of us."

"You don't know any guys, really."

"Not personally, but we've seen lots of movies and old archives from the digital era. Believe me, you're hot, dad."

"That's enough. I'm embarrassed already."

"Don't be, dad, please. I know I've put us in a very strange position but it will be better in the long run. I can't quite explain it. It's sort of a vision I've been having the last few years."

Leon sighed. "So what now?"

"Well, we can run some tests today before you have to get mom."

"She texted me a little while ago. She won't be back for a few more days."

"Text? That's not like her at all."

"Yeah, I thought that too. It's...concerning."

"Well, we can start with whatever you want."

""Well, since it can't be helped might as well. First thing's first, though. Is this thing permanent?"

"As I said before, I can undo any modifications you don't like or have problems with. I saved your original gene confirmation."

"I was more referring to this...erection."

"Oh! No, it shouldn't be. You just need to relieve yourself and it should be fine."

"Well, I think we are about done with the Q&A. When I've, uh, calmed down, I will meet you for breakfast and we can go to the gym and get started."

"Well... since you need to handle your erection, I would like to start testing that part as well."

"Geez. What sort of tests?"

I, uh, need to test your....sperm."

Up went Leons eyebrow again.

"I need to see if there are any anomalies, like impotency or mutations. I'll need a sample."

"Do you need to be here for that?"

"No, I guess not. I can get you a collection receptacle. Just let me know when I can collect it."

"Alright, I guess. Go and get it. This thing is getting distracting and I want to get these trials over with."

"Okay, I'll be right back!"

Nila got up and quickly went down to the lab and got a large, one liter, sealable beaker and returned to her parents room. When she came back in, her dad was standing near the bathroom. She saw the outline of his new appendage for the first time. She gasped and jumped a bit as he tried to keep his robe closed but the monster was just too big to avoid. Her pussy gushed some down her legs but composed herself quickly and handed him the container.

"What now?" Leon asked. He looked irritated.

"Just, uh, take care of yourself into the container and close the lid. When your done, let me know and I'll take it to the lab for tests. Then we can move on while the computer is analyzing it."

Leon frowned as he walked into the bathroom. "I'll call you on the intercom." He closed the door and Nila went back to her room. Leon stared at the beaker. "This is a bit worrisome. Why such a large container? Will it really be that much?" He looked around the bathroom for a place to handle the business of getting the semen sample. He looked at the tub and shrugged before disrobing, his dick standing out at a 90 degree angle. He stepped in and placed the beaker on the tub floor. He grabbed his monstrous cock and began to stroke. As big as his hands were, his thumb and middle finger couldn't quite touch as he traveled the length with both hands. The bulbous tip quickly began leaking big globs of precum and he used his hands to coat the head and shaft. With as horny as he and his wife usually are, he hadn't actually masterbated in years. He doubled his efforts and within a few minutes got that feeling of impending release and bent over to aim at the mouth of the beaker. His head flared like a mushroom shaped umbrella and he gritted his teeth.

It was awkward but he began to cum, and geez, did he ever cum! It was nothing like before. So much more intense. So much longer. So much cum! The first five shots filled the one liter beaker within a few seconds, the sixth overflowing the top as he fought for control of his aim. The following eleven shots blasted around the beaker, each shot lasting over a second. It took over thirty seconds for his orgasm to die down. He let go of his jizz hose and braced against the wall and shower rod as he caught his breath and tried to see straight. The floor of the tub had a thin layer of his cum and it soaked his feet as it drained. "What the fuck was THAT?" He huffed. He reached for the lid and sealed the beaker before turning on the water again to rinse himself, the tub and the container. The cold of the initial blast of water helped wake him up as he rinsed. He got out and dried himself before he grabbed the heavy beaker and the put on the same clothes as before. His dick had gone down finally but still fourteen inches soft as it dangled down his leg. And made an obvious outline in his sweats. In the mirror he noticed that his pudge was gone and his abs were back. He got on the intercom and told Nila her sample was ready and placed the beaker on the bathroom counter, then began to brush his teeth and shave.

As Nila waited for her dad to finish, she went to the bathroom to check her new adaptations. She had a tail like her sisters but without the eyes. She had also changed her tongue again. It was now over a foot and a half long with two prehensile forks at the end. On either side of the tongue there were rows of nobs, like tiny fingers that were also erogenous zones and as sensitive as a clitoris. She ran her fingers over the little nubs and shivered at the sensation. She grabbed her tail which was also fairly sensitive up the length. Tugging on it sent an electric shock of pleasure throughout her lower body. Fun, she thought. She curled it under and between her legs sliding it between her big breasts, where she wrapped her tongue around it, sucking the bulb on the tip into her mouth. A pleasurable buzzing and tingling ran through her tail and over her tongue. Her sopping pussy got wetter as she throated her tail, using it to rub the G spots in the back of her throat and tongue. The tail drooled out a squirt of fluid that increased her arousal and she sucked harder as her eyes rolled back. She mashed her firm tits together and rubbed them up and down the tail that was trapped between them and just as she was about to cum, she heard her dad over the intercom telling her that he was done. She rolled her eyes and moaned her frustration, then composed herself and wrapped her tail around her waist as she closed her robe and left.

Nila came in to her parents bedroom. As she turned into the bathroom where her dad was shaving, her eyes bugged out at the full container and her knees weakened. "Wow." She whispered. Leon looked over through the mirror at her. "Oh, there was a lot more than that thing could hold. Like twice. He grabbed the beaker and turned to give it to Nila. She then saw the outline of her dad's new cock for the first time and almost fainted as her knees weakened and her panties soaked instantly. She slowly reach for the jar. "Uh, thanks. Unf!" She mumbled as she took the jar, that was heavier than she anticipated, almost dropping it. She got ahold of it and held it close as she regained her balance. It was still very warm. "I'll let you know the results later."

Nila close her parents door and leaned back against it, breathing hard. She held the big beaker close, still feeling it's warmth. As she passed her sisters room, she could hear the panting and squealing from them playing with their new toys. She grinned as she snuck past and made it to the lab without incident.

She carefully placed the beaker on the counter in the lab. She grabbed some vials, test slides and a small needle-less syringe and returned to the container of her dad's semen. She opened the lid and was immediately hit with the smell. It made Nila instantly horny and her pussy leaked heavily as her breathing got deeper and faster. She moaned "Ooooohhh." and Nila put her nose up near the top and took a deep sniff. Her eyes rolled back and she almost fell back as well, he knees buckling as she held on to the edge of the bench and had a small orgasm. The sheer taboo of it. The volume. The aroma. Everything hit her at once and her overdriven libido took over.

She shook herself out of it and readied the sample containers. Her hand shook as she grabbed the syringes and put the end in the beaker to draw a sample. She began to sweat as she watched the tube fill with the thick, warm semen. She put a few drops on the slide for the molecular analyzer and electron scope, then dropped the film to seal it. She slowly made her way to the machines and placed the slides, then ran to her computer to start them up so she could check the results. She got up and went back to the beaker and grabbed the sample tubes. Her head was buzzing and she felt euphoric as she paused to inhale the smell of her fathers seed. Nila noticed her legs were absolutely drenched down the insides. Her socks were wet and her panties were no help in ebbing the flow. She went back to her task and dipped the vial into the viscous milk and watched it bubble as it filled the vial.

She pulled it out to cap it and absentmindedly licked a drop forming at the base of the glass tube. Her tongue and mind exploded. It felt like someone punched her the guts, her orgasm hit so hard. She was barely able to put the tube back on the table before her legs forced together and dropped to her knees. She grunted hard and long as her pussy audibly squirted a puddle all over the lab floor.

"Ohmyfuckingod!" She wheezed. She brought the dipping hand to her face and and smelled the cum on her fingers before she crammed them in her mouth and loudly sucked them clean all at once, moaning and humming. She recovered slowly and got back up to fill the other vial. She shakily dipped the vial and her whole hand in with it, spilling some over the sides of the beaker.. she watched it slowly make its way down the sides as she filled the vial. She quickly capped that one before she went to lick the outside of the vial clean, then her jizz coated fingers

Nila's hand was cleaned quickly. She looked back at the beaker and ran and got a couple of sealable collection cups and filled those. "I wonder how my sisters will react." She thought as she filled both cups. She sealed and cleaned those as well, then placed the vials in storage while keeping out the sample cups. She went back to the beaker.

"What should we do with the left overs?" She grabbed the large container of her dads cum and brought it to her lips. She inhaled again, getting that head buzz and tipped the jar back. She let it fill her mouth before pulling it away and closed her eyes. She savored it and rolled it around with her tongue. She felt drunk. Her whole body tingled and shivered. She swallowed some and felt it ooze it's way to her stomach. It tasted so familiar, but couldn't quite recall it. Her body reacted immediately, sending orgasmic waves from her core out to her extremities. She drank the rest of the mouthful down and had another wonderful, whole body orgasm as a constant stream of cunt juices flowed out of her snatch onto the floor.

She recovered and sighed. Dazed and tipsy, Nila cleaned up the mess her overactive pussy made, then she sat back down at the computer to check the analysis, thinking of ways to get another sample. "I think I'm already addicted."

Lina had just finished filling Luna's ass with her girl cum and fell back on the bed next to her twin. Luna giggled and pulled her tail from Lina's anus. She licked it clean and wrapped it around Lina's softening member. "Well, that was fun." Sighed Luna. "Fuck, you're not kidding. That was awesome!" Her sister returned. "Let's take a shower and go see who is up. Maybe get some breakfast."

"Yes, though I don't think I'm really hungry. Maybe a little thirsty. Do you think maybe the healing stuff we got makes it so we don't have to actually eat? I feel relaxed but not necessarily exhausted or anything like that."

"I don't know but it sounds right. I do enjoy eating, though. Maybe a snack, then?"

"Sure. Shower first, though."

Leon had dressed in cargo pants but kept his tank top on and put on some house shoes, then headed out to the kitchen to whip up some breakfast. He made it simple, just eggs and toast. He usually had coffee but didn't feel like he needed it today. He was just finishing the eggs when the twins came out and greeted him in the kitchen.

"G'morning, girls! Hungry? Nice eyes. Your sister has been tampering with you again?" Leon chimed.

"Thanks, dad! Ya, a little. Eggs sound good."

"I'm sure we could use the proteins." Lina's comment made Luna smirk and elbow nudge her sister.

The girls went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice and jelly for their dad's toast, then sat down while Leon served them up and got more eggs going as he called Nila from the intercom. "Breakfast is ready."

Nila popped on and said "Thanks, but I'm not hungry right now." Leon just shrugged and went back to cooking.

"Have you heard from mom yet, dad?" Luna asked.

"She will have to stay another few days, unfortunately."

"But that means she might miss the competition." Lina pouted.