Too Smart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, he pushed her head back, Nila reluctantly letting go if his waist as he began to pull out of her throat and stomach, releasing his balls from her twisted tongue vise. He had to take two steps back as he did, going ever so slowly until only his head was lodged behind her lips, her tongue fully retracting back into her mouth. She looked up into his eyes as she flicked the spongy tip of his cock with the strange, soft appendage until it popped free, the whole of his half-a-yard prong glistening with saliva as it flexed up at a 45 degree angle.

"Oh...My...God!" Nila said in a daze. "Daddy, I have dreamed of this for so long! That was absolutely incredible!" She panted and stared at the impossibly long piece of meat shining and throbbing before her, drool running down her chin.

"I have to agree that was amazing. I never would of thought this would happen this way." Leon growled as he gripped the base of his rod. Nila gave a quizzical look as he said that. "So what's next, doc?" Leon asked his excited little daughter.

"I still need a sample and to test endurance. So I will need you to ram that beautiful cock back into me and fill my belly." Nila stated, then snaked her tongue out to lick the shaft hovering over her face. Leon chuckled and said "Looks like the professionalism is out the window."

"Hardly." Answered Nila. "Just switching professions. Now get that awesome piece of meat where we both need it and make your contribution to science." A sexy grin crawled across her face as she lifted her eyebrow. Leon rolled his eyes but bent his rod down level with Nila's face. She opened wide and rolled her tongue out like a wet slick runway as the fleshy cylinder laid across it and began its long crawl down her tight, moist throat hole. It took about two seconds to sheath his cock to the hilt which made Nila's eyes bug and soggy cunt to restart the water works, making a loud spraying slash on the chair and floor. She looked up at Leon in as much surprise as she could show with a face full of meat. "You said you wanted to test endurance, right?" He said down to her. She rolled her eyes and concentrated on applying her tongue to his nuts and squeezed them tightly, then gave the OK sign. Leon chuckled then said "Here we go, then." He immediately started to hammer into her guts with fast ten inch stokes, each one dumping a dollop of precum into her stomach and her cunt spasmed and squirted every time he bottomed out. He used her pony tails for leverage for a few minutes before bending forward and holding there rib cage just under her armpits and grunting as he ravaged her throat.

Nila couldn't believe this all was happening. Her dad was actually fucking her face! She wanted a better angle for him so she tried to lift her dangling legs up to get her knees on the operating table but it was too slick from her juices to get enough grip. Leon saw her struggle and lifted her whole body up so she could tuck her legs under her without missing a stroke. As soon as her legs were comfortable she wormed one of her arms under so she could ravage her clit. Her hand immediately got soaked as she buried her fingers inside herself and she lost herself to all the sensations.

Leon lost himself as well, feeling that itch in his prostate for release he sped up. "Fuckfuckfuck! I'm going to cum, baby girl! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fffffuuuuuck!" With one final thrust he rammed into her stomach and began blasting inside her, the first two shots filling the small cavity. She could feel the cum rocket through his urethra, over her sensitive tongue and down her neck into her swelling belly as she used her swallowing muscles to help milk the long cock as it swelled and came, making her orgasm as well, eyes rolling back as her body convulsed around the pole lodged in half her body. She was flooding the table with and unending waterfall of pussy juices that increased in intensity with every blast that entered inside her. As his flow tapered off she could feel her belly touch the table as it expanded, her face mash at the root the whole time as his balls pulsed in the grasp of her tongue.

Leon was huffing and laughing as he calmed down, feeling his head throb as it held a tight seal in the sphincter of her stomach. It took him a moment to will himself to soften enough to pull free, just enough to feel the ring snap closed as he receded, then stepped back to slowly pull free from her throat, feeling her tongue release his balls and guide the cock out. He looked down at his dazed daughter as she laid her head on the table and continued to finger herself and spasm occasionally, finally able to moan out of her mouth.

"Think you got enough data?" He asked.

"Haha! Yeah. For now." She cooed. She shakily slid off the table, holding her belly and sloppy little snatch as Leon went back around to grab his pants and put them back on. She sat down in her chair, not caring it was completely saturated with her cooling grool, shuffling her feet in the huge puddle on the lab floor.

"Thanks for the break, kiddo. I'm going to finish up the RV. It should be done a few hours." He bent down and kissed Nila's cheek as he put his shirt back on and went back upstairs. Nila sat in her mess for a few minutes, lazily drawing circles around the lump in her upper abdomen, replaying the incident in her head until she was relaxed enough to get on her feet and head to the shower near the gym. She got under the water and washed the sweat and girl cum off her body, the ear to ear smile never leaving her face. She didn't have any clean clothes so she wrapped herself in her towel and waddled up to her room.

She got dressed in one of her dad's shirts and a small skirt that no longer was able to cover her widened ass but she didn't care. She finished up by putting on a thong then brushed her hair, smiling to herself in the mirror.

"I wonder if my sisters are up." She said to herself, then made her way to the twins room.