Too Smart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon came back with Luna and traded bikes so Lina could get her turn before the girls could go out together.

"Nice RV, sis."

"Thanks, Luna. I heard you enjoyed play time while we were out."

"Oooooh, ya. Lot's. It got us thinking. We really like that tongue. Did Lina mention another mod?"

"Sort of. What's up?"

"Well, we want that tongue you have. She wants my tale and I want the same dick she has."

"Huh. Back to being twins again? What's in it for me?"

"What?"

"I've been hooking you girls up pretty good. What can you do for me?"

"You kidding? Anything you want. But that's always been the case."

"Okay. I'll remember that. Sure, I'll get that going later."

"You'll get no argument from us. How did it go with dad? I see you're still in one piece."

"It went OK. He was kind of upset, but I think you were right about letting him know the whole thing. It would have been way worse if it was all sprung on him at once."

"Glad you took our advice for a change." Luna chided

"Alright. Well, I just need to transfer my programs to the system in here and I'll be ready to do.... Whatever, I guess. If we ever get some freedom I'll have a place and a job, I suppose."

Luna pouted. "I already don't like the sound of that."

"What, freedom?"

"No, you leaving or whatever. We've been around each other for so long it would just be, I don't know, sad."

"Well, what If I made you both come with me? I could always use super sexy body guards."

"Ha! I guess so. You probably wouldn't last long without is. You'd get bored and homesick."

The two hugged tightly. As they did, they heard Leon and Lina land in front of the garage. Nila and Luna exited the RV and met them at the bikes as they whirred down.

"Man, these are so fun! Thank you so much again, daddy!"

"No problem, kiddo. Just be safe."

"Hey Luna! Ready to go goof off on our new bikes?"

"Sure thing, Lina!"

Leon interrupted. "Go get your enviro-suits, just in case. You'll be able to keep your faces if you decide to go too fast or want to land somewhere. Oh! Also before you go, I have to give you these new communicator watches grandpa sent us. I'll get them set up while you get your suits on. It should only take five minutes."

"Sure, dad. When your done, go eat lunch before it gets old. We made a salad and bagel sandwiches. You too, Nila." Lina said.

"I might. Not all that hungry still, though. I have to move some data and run some tests."

"Alright. Just be nice to daddy. He's too good at spoiling us."

With that, everyone went inside. Leon and Nila went downstairs, Leon to the generator room and Nila to the lab, while the twins went to get their suits. The twins were ready first but Leon made it back to the garage a few minutes later with the girls watches. After a brief on the basic operations, he put them on the bikes and reminded them to keep the cloaking devices active until they landed safely, then they took off. He made his way to the intercom and paged Nila. "Come up and have lunch." He didn't wait for a reply and headed for the dining room.

Nila made her appearance a few minutes later. "Hey dad."

"Hey, kiddo. How are you liking the RV so far?"

"I actually love it. The more I check it out, the more I enjoy it and see potential. I really appreciate it. Thank you, daddy." She went in for a hug as he sat and ate his bagel. She sat next to him and made up her salad but didn't eat the sandwich.

"So when can I run some tests on you?"

"I don't know. I want to get the hover mods on your RV as soon as possible. Here's your watch."

"Thanks. You really should take a break sometime. You've been on the go since yesterday."

"That's what your mom is for."

"True, but she isn't here. Plus she told you to help with my experiments and a major part of that is taking advantage of down time."

"I'm sure you're the one who wants to take advantage of my down time." Said Leon.

Nila blushed and smirked as she ate a few bites of her salad. "Okay, since you want to play hardball, I'll give you until I finish transferring the programs and data from the lab to the RV. Then I need you to take a break."

Leon looked at Nila and raised his eyebrow. "Alright warden, alright. If I must then I must. I did make a promise, though if I had known what I was getting into I don't think I would have agreed."

"If mom decides on something, it is not difficult at all for her to make you go along with it."

"Man, I just can't win with you girls. I already said I would."

"I'm just making sure you follow orders." Nila said as she smiled and mockingly raised her eyebrow at him. Leon chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I'm done. I'm going to get to work while I still have a head before you chew it off. See you in a few. Love you, kiddo."

"Love you, daddy." She smiled and cocked her head to the side as Leon finished his lunch and got up to return to the RV. Nila finished pecking at her salad, then went back to the lab.

The twins were racing through the valley on the way to the mountains, getting used to the way the bikes were controlled. Though they were cloaked, the windshields augmented reality displayed holographic outlines of each other so they didn't crash or lose track. Lina picked a small lake in the woods 40 miles out and put it in the gps and they made their way, gaining elevation and speed. When they were comfortable with their height, the practiced some barrel rolls and juking maneuvers until the y arrived near the lake. It was completely closed in except for a small beach head where they landed their bikes. They revved them down and took off their helmets and took a deep breath of the clear air.

"This is such a nice place, Lina. Good find. Can't get here by wheels so it's nice and secluded." Lina mused as she took in the scenery. Accept for the couple hundred feet of beach, the tall, old trees went right up to the waterline. No clouds and silent, accept for the twins quiet chatter.

"I just came here on a hunch. It looked secluded enough and we haven't seen this area before. We should get Nila and dad up here to camp tonight. We haven't done that in a few months."

"That's a great idea! It would be nice if mom was here. Maybe we can go for one night here in Nila's RV and test it out, then go for a couple days when mom gets back, before our competition next weekend." Said Luna.

"Totally." The girls relaxed on the beach for around an hour before they heard some rustling in the woods on the other side of the lake.

"Hey, do you think that any of those stories dad told us about government created hybrid creatures is true?"

"Probably. Dad isn't much of a liar and there is a fair bit of security in the woods around our house. It couldn't all just be for the people looking for us."

They tried to use their animalistic sight to focus on what was in the shadows on the other side, but couldn't see through the thick underbrush between the trees, though the air became rancid, like rotting flesh and wet dog.

"I think we should head back. Not that I'm afraid or anything, but I don't want to ruin the mood." Said Lina nervously.

Luna looked around one last time and answered "I'm right there with you on that." They finished up their beach trip and hopped on their bikes, then took off for home.

Lina had the mod shots ready for the girls when they came back and she had begun the data transfer in the lab. The twins parked their bikes and ran over to Leon who was working under the RV and thanked him again for the bikes. After telling him about their trip, they went to find Nila in the lab, who was looking through the RNA data banks.

"Hey Nila! Man, those bikes are so much fun! Whatcha working in now?" Luna asked as they bounded into the room.

"I am looking into what gives people ESP and things like that. I was going to prep something that would give us access to those kinds of powers."

"That sounds fucking awesome!" Lina returned. "Is the other stuff ready?"

"Yes, it is. When do you want it?"

"We can take them now. Hopefully the changes will happen quickly, now that we have that super healing."

"It should, maybe about an hour for your body to go through the changes. Let's set it up."

The twins hopped up into the operating table while Nila set up the syringes. After they were administered they ran upstairs to their room to lay down for an hour and talked about the plan for an overnight trip in the RV. The data transfer signaled that it was complete and Nila decided that this would be a good a time as any to get her father to take a break so she could run her "tests." She decided to put her long hair in a couple of pony tails and straighten her dress out before disconnecting the drives and heading up to talk to Leon. Her tail was peaking out from under the dress her sisters had made and she gave herself a confident smirk as she left the lab.

Leon was under the dash inside the RV setting up the screens and shield arrays when he smelled Nila approach before she walked in. "Hey, dad!" She sang as she stepped in. Her gaze immediately fell on his crotch, which was the only thing visible from his position under the dashboard. She saw the long tubular outline in his pants and her pussy reacted by shooting a bolt of horniness through her spine. She plugged in the drives and started the transfer, then she stepped over him to sit in the passenger seat while he worked.

"Hey, kiddo! What's up?" He chimed.

"Well, you've been working hard enough. It's time to take a break so I can do some of my data collection on the progress of my experiments."

"Hehe. Alright, alright. I only have a few more connections to make and this part will be done. Give me another minute of two." Leon kept working as Nila kept her eyes locked on her fathers massive weapon in his cargo pants, squirming and trying not to stain the new seat. She quickly averted her gaze when he finally slid out from under the dash. "Okay, well that part is done. Just have to have the robots finish installing the traction and grav-pads and it should be ready to go. So where do you want to do these tests at?"

"Down in the lab. The girls are taking a nap before dinner so we won't be disturbed."

"Another nap? Did you give them a shot or something?"

"Ya, a sort of final request of adaptions. They got jealous of each others stuff and wanted to be twins again."

"Geez, they'll never get any proper sleep tonight."

"Hey, girls like the nightlife." She raised her hands up and shrugged as they both laughed.

"Down to the lab, I guess." Leon stated somewhat sarcastically, then they mad their way out of the RV to the lab. As they entered Leon asked. "Where do you need me?"

Nila pointed to the operating table. "You can have a seat there." Leon sat on the edge while Nila rolled over her chair. Her heart was beating very fast as she readied herself.

"What kind of tests will you be doing?"

Here goes the moment of truth, Nila thought to herself as she attempted to present herself as professional. "Well, to start I am going to need to take some measurements of your, uh, penis. Then I need to test elasticity and tolerance levels. And another sample of your, uh, semen."

She was getting red and was beginning to sweat.

Leon raised his eyebrow and gave her "the look."

"Okaaayyy. What do I need to do, then?" Leon asked skeptically.

"Let's have you drop your pants and go from there." She nervously answered. She tried not to stare at his crotch as he stood up and began to unbutton his cargo pants. He was watching her and decided to drop them slowly. His enhanced hearing allowed him to hear her heart racing as he lowered his pants. The more of his cock came into view, the harder it beat and the wider her eyes got. He wasn't wearing underwear so his meat was very much on display. He let go of his pants and let them drop the rest of the way. When his head came into view, her heart skipped a beat and she swallowed hard, then looked up and smiled meekly. She shakily reached over to one of the drawers near the table and pulled out a cloth measuring tape.

"I-I'm going to have to touch it." She said quietly.

"Only if you ask nicely." Leon smirked.

"May I touch it? Please, daddy?"

"Of course you may." Leon held his smirk as she brought her nervous hands up to measure the huge piece of meat. She put the tape at his base near his balls that were larger than eggs and stretched it down to the tip of his head. "14 inches soft." She said. She wrapped the tape around mid shaft. "9 around soft." She removed the tape and looked up at her father. "It has to be hard for the next set of measurements." She said.

"Alright." Leon said. He placed both hands on his lengthy rod and slowly worked his hand up and down as Nila watched, mouth half agape and staring at his expanding head as it bobbed in front of her.

"May... May I help?" She pleaded as she looked in his eyes. "Please?"

"Yes, you may."

She reached up and replaced her hands with his and commenced the stroking. Her tail swished and curled side to side, showing her obvious excitement. She leaned closer, her mouth opening wider as the throbbing head came closer to her lips. She felt the shaft begin to stiffen and stretch towards her face.

"I want to lick it. Let me lick it, please, daddy."

Leon simply nodded. His breath was deepening as he gazed down at his daughter, a desperate, lustful look on her face, tail flashing to and fro.

Her long, flexible tongue made its way out from between her lips and slide along the underside of his head as she tugged his grisly rod of meat. Tasting her dads for the first time overloaded her brain. So much going on. The flavor, the softness of the head, the veins of the shaft. The knobs on the edges if her tongue tingling from the contact. Feeling the shaft pulsing in her hands. Her already leaking snatch clamped down on nothing and blasted it's creamy juices onto the chair. Her new tail shook like it was electrocuted. She lost the ability to hold back her loud moan and closed her eyes as she cried out, Leon feeling her hot breath brush over his swelling head.

The whole massive structure of his penis lurched and flared to its full length almost instantly, Leon having no way to hide how arousing the whole situation was. His angered meat lengthened out, plugging Nilas open mouth with his fully swollen head, where she continued to hum, sending vibrations through the spongy tip. The rod flexed and dumped a stream of precum into the moaning mouth making the sound become a high pitched squeal. Nila's eyes fluttered and her gut twisted as the taste drenched her tongue, the clear goo coating the inside of her mouth and sliding down her throat.

She swallowed hard but couldn't start breathing as a powerful orgasm knotted all her muscles in spasms. She squeezed the giant cock in her hands, her tongue still out and pressed along the underside as the prongs at the end curled up and circled around a few inches behind the head. The cock began to lift up and away from her mouth as it flexed a to full hardness, pulling her out of her orgasmic shock. She drew her tongue back in, savoring the remainder of the lubricant the beastly dick shot into her mouth. Before she lost herself she grabbed the tape measure again and drew it up the length. "17 inches long." She sighed, and moved the tape around the mid shaft. "10 inches around."

Nila put the tape down and placed her hands on Leon's thighs and looked back up at him, the tower of meat partially blocking her view.

"So, uh, now I need to test elasticity and tolerance levels. I will need you to stand up and move to the other side of the table." NIla said. Leon began to stand and Nila scooted back to give him room to move and he went around to the back side if the operating table.

"What are we testing the elasticity of?" Leon asked. Nila crawled over the table and grabbed the far side as her big, wobbling ass and thick thighs draped over the other side.

"I need to test the elasticity of my throat." Nila nervously said, looking up with hopeful puppy eyes, her long ponytails adding to the effect.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Leon, sounding somewhat concerned.

"Oh, yes! I've never been more sure of anything. I've been wanting to suck your cock so badly, daddy. If it happens to be too much, I will tap you somewhere." She said a little too enthusiastically.

"Alright, then. Open wide, kiddo." She smiled wide and giggled as Leon grabbed the shaft and bent it down. Nila's eyes crossed and her lips parted as the head came down and aimed at her mouth an inch away from the puffy lipped opening.

"Don't stop pushing until my nose bumps your pelvis." Nila snaked her tongue out to rub the underside of his shaft. It curled up and around the back of the head, covering wherever it touched with her saliva. Leon took a step forward and the head pressed against her lips and began to push through. The ridge made it past her lips and teeth, causing Nila's eyes to flutter and roll back as the tip of her dad's meat spear reached the back of her throat. The rubbing on her tongue sent shivers down her back and her little pussy spat a glob of thick whitish liquid down her legs. She looked up and with one hand waved him in so Leon started pushing again. He could feel the small opening stretch and finally give and begin its long journey down her throat.

Nila felt her neck swell and throat stretch as the massive invader burrowed deeper inside. She didn't feel the need to gag but did feel pins and needles where she new there aught to be pain. She gripped the table until her knuckles went white, holding herself in place while her fathers cock tried pushing her off the table. Her pussy was leaking a waterfall onto the floor, making splashing noises as it shot out of her. She looked up and watched Leon's face as he grunted while spearing deeper in his daughter. When he got half way in, he took another step forward. "How we doing?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. She just gave a thumbs up as her tongue massaged his shaft, coating it in saliva to make the penetration smoother. He kept pushing in, grabbing her long ponytails and drawing her closer. He could feel her heart beating on the underside of his shaft and when there was only a few inches left, his head bumped into an obstruction. "Any further and I'll be in your stomach." Nila wormed her tongue around his weighty scrotum and pulled. Leon shook his head and gave a final push as he yanked her head to him. Her stomach opened and she shot forward, mashing her nose on Leon's pelvis, her sloppy snatch spraying a jet of her creamy cum against the chair she was sitting in only minutes earlier. The sphincter of her stomach squeezed around the base of his head, locking it in as Nila began swallowing, the ripples of the muscles sliding down the shaft.

Her eyes were tightly shut as she came, spay after long heavy spray gushing from her cunt, her tongue tugging and squeezing Leons sack as it hugged his balls. She wanted to scream but there was no room so she wrapped her arms around his hips and shook violently and kept herself fully impaled on the massive cock of her dreams. She didn't want to ever let go. She then remembered she could breath through her tail, so after her orgasm had let off a bit, she concentrated on willing her tail to shorten and broaden. This allowed the widest the tube could get to breath through and took her first deep breath. Such a strange feeling, but still functional. She wanted to smile so badly but knew she couldn't.

Leon was enjoying the while thing immensely. The squeezing of the throat, her heartbeat on his shaft, the pulsing of her stomach. The fact his own daughter willingly changed her body to accept his new, giant cock. Her huge, juicy ass shaking as her cum rocketed out from between the soft orbs of flesh. As he watched the tail change shape, he noticed the pressure of her lungs as she began to breath through her tail. He threw his head back and let out a ragged groan as he held her head in place.