Too Smart Ch. 06

Story Info
Competing and family gains - the family begins to grow.
15.2k words
4.83
5.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to my cartoony scifi story! I'm just goofing around with some wild ideas. if you enjoy it, give me a vote!

Chapter 6

Morning came for the Corianders and they got up early to pack. It was only a two day trip so it didn't take long to get clothes together, about four outfits for each of the four girls. After the girls got there breakfast they made a quick meal for Leon before going down to the range to grab their weapons for the tournament and personal safety. They only grabbed s few hand guns but took their time going through the blades they wanted to use and each went with two vibro-short swords and daggers, along with flash and smoke grenades. Nila grabbed a few Berettas and Leon's desert eagles.

They packed up the RV, Nila making sure her father brought the water cooler and set the GPS for Las Vegas. They decided it would be a good idea to put on their costumes for the trip so they would stay incognito as they showed up. Leon's outfit had baggy pants tucked into plated shin guards and boots, a long loin cover, armored breast plate, spiked shoulder plates with high armored neck collar. His mask was designed to look like a dragon with four horns that swept back with spikes down the top and a hooded cape. Miki had an oni demon themed mask that made room for her own horns and a hooded cape, an armored corset that had plated armor breast covers and armored skirt. Nila's outfit was similar to her mothers with a fox themed mask. The twins had skin tight armored body suites that had plated shin and forearm guards. Lina had a cat themed mask while Luna had a mouse themed mask. Both had hooded capes. They all double checked their gear as they loaded into the RV and started it up. Leon commanded one of the robots to load in also, so that it could provide security when the RV was unattended.

Leon gave orders to the remaining robots for securing the house and got in the large vehicle.

"Alright, team. Everyone ready?" Leon asked his girls.

"Roger that, daddy-o!" Lina shouted. The girls snickered but gave a thumbs up and Leon lifted off, taking the wooded road to the highway before climbing into the sky and accelerating to five hundred miles per hour. After about an hour, they were hailed by LAS officials. Leons stated they were arriving for the Enhanced Martial Arts tournament and they were directed to a landing area and private hangar just outside the airport. They flew in to a secured the hangar before leaving the vehicle and they were met by an official register who signed them in with their call signs, then were given their hotel and tournament passes. They were to show up at the Luxor pyramid be 5pm to be taken to their prep rooms. The register then left.

"Let's see. It's ten o'clock so that's seven hours to check into our rooms and do a little tour." Leon stated.

"Are we going to be able to try some gambling?" Luna asked.

"Only as fighting in the tournament. Besides. It's no fun anymore since cash was outlawed unless you have raw precious metals. Gambling with digital currency fell of pretty quick twenty years ago. Same with prostitution which was part of the draw to this place. Now it's just a bunch of defunct casino's turned into amusement arcade centers with machines doing the dealing. But I brought a bar of silver for each of you to convert into digital credits so you girls can try it out." He pulled out a few bars from a duffle bag and placed them in a sack to take with them as they grabbed their luggage and exited the RV. Leon gave the waiting robot watch commands before making their way to the limo reserved for their party.

As they pulled away, they were observed by a tall curvy figure in black clothes with olive green armoring, staying out of sight until the limo was long gone. After a few minutes, the person snuck into the hanger where their RV was held. As she approached the robot let out a warning. The female interrupted it with a command. "Override code Coriander, Valiant. Xander, seven alpha. You are to erase logs of our encounter after I leave and not inform the family of any interaction of me."

"Roger, ma'am."

The woman entered the RV and looked around with her hands on her hips. She then took out a small dime-sized object and tucked it in under the driver seat, wedging it the upholstery. As she was leaving she noticed the cooler that read "Daddy" on it and redirected herself to it. She gave a quizzical look at it before lifting the lid, finding the container mostly filled with a pearly white and thick liquid. The smell hit her and she scrunched her nose as the smell hit her but found it not unpleasant, just unexpected. She leaned in to smell it, the odor causing her head to feel light and her body to heat up. She dipped a gloved finger in and licked the thick white contents. The taste hit her like a punch to the guts and she muffled a grunt as she stopped herself from doubling over, her pussy clenching and pulsing as if dying to orgasm, a small spurt of her juices soaking into her underwear. "What the fuck?" She whispered to herself before closing the lid and leaving the RV and out of sight.

The Corianders cruised through the city, which wasn't as grand as it was before 2020. Most of the citizens had moved away due to rising costs of water and utilities, rampant crime from unemployment and loss of financial freedoms. Computing centers replaced many neighborhoods and became corporate enclaves that took care of its employees, at least the ones that weren't robots. Many organized crime syndicates took over the streets and small businesses and the while city devolved into a place where you only visit for short stays to do deals and leave. Leon mused on the old days as he looked out the window silently as they passed large well decorated corporate buildings and factories, with one or two small casino arcades with mostly empty parking lots.

They pulled into the covered entrance to the Luxor and were ushered to the desk where they were checked in. They were given two rooms but opted to share a large suite near the top. They took the elevator up and settled in before they took in the view of the city.

"So, what do you all want to do?" Leon asked.

"Y'know, I think I want to stay in. We have a bar and hot tub." Nila said.

"Ya, we can just be naked until it's time to go to the arena." Luna added.

"Where is the arena, by the way?" Asked Lina.

"It's in the sub basement." Miki answered.

"Well, I don't mind staying in." Leon stated.

"Let's get naked!" The twin yelled and shed their outfits. The other three followed.

"I'm a bit thirsty. Daddy, feel like putting something in our bellies?" Nila asked.

"Oh, I'm sure your father would be happy to give you something to ease your hunger, wouldn't you, dear?" Said Miki.

"Of course, baby. Would you pour me a drink?" He asked as he went over and sat on the huge couch that looked out over the city. The twins rushed to his sides and jumped on the couch as Nila positioned herself between his legs. Miki brought her husband a large sex on the beach and handed it to him, leaning over Nila as she manhandled the large soft meat rod in front of her. He took a gulp and gave a pleased sigh before Miki climbed onto his lap and pressed her huge breasts to his chest and gave him a slo, deep kiss. Nila cooed in pleasure as his cock stiffened almost immediately in her hands, rubbing her face on the underside as it rose up and wedged itself between her mothers luscious ass cheeks. The twins were licking his ears and kissing his neck, hugging his arms between their firm breasts as they humped his hands while he fingered their tight drooling pussies.

Nila slathered his shaft with her saliva from root to tip then sat back and asked, "Hey girls. Want to give daddy a show?"

"What did you have in mind?" said Lina.

"I was thinking we should show him what you two and I do while he's been fucking mom." answered, Nila.

"What are you girls talking about?" Leon asked.

"Should we show him?" Luna asked her twin.

"I think we should." Lina said and the twins broke away and each grabbed one of Nilas arms and pulled her up.

"This should be very entertaining." Miki purred and turned around, keeping this rock hard pillar of flesh snug between her thighs with the head between her massive cleavage. With a thought she disconnected her limbs. "Could you set those aside for me, dear?" She asked Leon and he pushed them to the edges of the couch and went back to watching his daughters.

Nila was on her knees in front of the coffee table in front of the couch and the twins stood on wither side of her head, lifting a leg and planted them on the table, exposing their hairless, juice slicked holes. Nila turned to Luna and put her face into her pussy and began to suck and slide her long tongue into the tender hole. Luna pushed her hips forward and grabbed the back of her older sisters head and held it there. Leon saw Nila's throat begin to expand and after a few seconds she pulled away, exposing the ten inch shaft that appeared from between Luna's thighs. Leon's eyes widened and Nila turned to Lina and did the same while she jerked Luna's wet dick.

When Lina's cock was drawn from her mouth, Leon asked "Holy shit! When did you girls get those huge dicks?"

Luna said "Well, Lina got one first the same day I got my tail. Then I got a little jelly and wanted one, too."

"It was too fucking hot to not want one and with our super flexibility, it made it even hotter." Lina added. The twins then turned to face the table and curled under to look between their legs before bending their knees to rest their shoulders on the table, then opened their mouths. They wrapped their tongues around their shafts and bent more, guiding the heads into their mouths and sucked them into their throats down to the bases, their cunts leaking their clear juices into their hungry faces. Nila stood between them and began sliding her fingers into their aching holes as she smirked and watched her fathers face as he stared in awe. Miki was hard at work sucking his head while she used her arm stumps to wrap her giant soft tits around his rod as she bobbed. Her pussy was draining onto his lap, coating his balls.

Nila said "Your young twin daughters have been tag teaming me every night since then. They can't shoot sperm but they ejaculate their sweet pussy cream through them. They make me feel so good daddy. Not as good as you do, of course, but you can only fuck one of your four cock slaves at a time and watching you work gets us all too hot not to want to get a hard dicking. Want to see me take these big cocks daddy?"

Miki freed her mouth and said "Fuck, I know I do! Come on girls! Stuff your older sister with those yummy cocks!"

"Hey, as long as you don't expect me to suck them or get fucked by them, go right ahead."

"Oh, your such a prude, dear." Miki mocked.

Leon scowled. "Honey, my life is crazy enough and I am more than satisfied by the sex life I already have. Show me what you got in mind girls." Miki went back to sucking as she kept her eyes glued to the action in front if her.

The twins moved the coffee table back as Nila grabbed a large padded ottoman and pulled it in front of their parents. Lina took a seat and stroked her cock as Nila straddled her and slowly worked her drenched cunt over the head, inching her way down as her tight pussy stretched and leaked her cream down the length. When she was seated far enough down that her cervix kissed the tip. She waved Luna over and bent forward, pushing Lina back and down onto her elbows, then grabbed and spread her big, jiggling ass open. Luna moved in and pushed her ten inches into Nilas hungry asshole and waited for her older sister to adjust. Nila started rocking back and forth, moaning and gushing juices as Leon and Miki watched all three holes dribble, the ones not filled pulse and wink at them. The three girls worked themselves into a frenzy of panting squeals covering the ottoman and floor with their creamy juices.

"Fuck, baby, our girls are so nasty!" Miki huffed as she humped her hips and breasts against Leons fleshy steal beam of meat. He was squeezing her breasts hard and jerking them up and down as she drooled onto the head, making her cleavage slicker as he made her tit fuck him. "I want to join them." Miki whimpered. The girls stopped for a moment to change positions. It was Luna's turn to lay across the ottoman. "Bring mom over here, daddy." She said and opened her arms. Leon stood up and placed her on top of Luna, who slid her cock into Miki's snug asshole making her moan in shivering ecstasy. "Wow, mom, you have a tight ass!" Luna giggled and lifted her legs while Nila bent over her mother, their huge tits mashing together. Lina moved in behind and climbed onto the ottoman with a gruff and mischievous laugh. "Hehe, This is going to be so fucking HOT!" She slid her girl dick up and down Nila's crack and spread her giant squishy cheeks open and slid in, moaning loudly as her hips met her firm ass.

"Well, daddy," Lina said as she looked back with a cheshire grin, "Which holes are you going to fuck first?"

Luna said "You have eleven to choose from. Six in the back, five in the front."

"Five in the front?" Leon asked.

"Daddy, you should see this cavern of cleavage. It's its own hole." Luna answered. She was right. Miki's saliva slicked E cups and Nila's double D's were pressed together between four hungry mouths. Two assholes and four dripping pussies, all sandwiched together. Leon took a moment but decided to go for the back end first and aimed for the lowest vagina, Luna's pulsing pussy. He kneeled and butted up against the tight hole and with a grunt, popped in, causing Luna to gasp and squirt. He pushed until eight inches mashed her cervix. The invasion had pushed her girl dick deeper into her mothers ass, making both girls moan. He stayed for a moment before slowly sawing in and out for a few minutes as the girls laughed lovingly at Luna's squeals. Luna, Miki and Nila wrapped their tails around the rest of the exposed shaft. They squeezed and jerked it as the giant meat ravaged the tiny hole. Luna howled out "Wow! I can't believe how good this feels! I'm getting stretched out as my dick is getting squeezed! Fuck!"

After a few minutes of enjoying Luna's squishy tightness and making her cum, he pulled out with a loud slurp. Luna pouted sarcastically but was still happy as she reached back and spread her mothers ass apart, knowing her father was going to split the next hole up. The girls used their tails to help aim by wrapping around the massive dong and Leon pushed forward, encountering a bit more resistance than with Luna as Miki was smaller than her daughters. Her small lips parted, the hole emitting a constant stream of fluids over the invading bulb and finally popped through and sliding in. Miki cried out with a high pitched wail.

Nila gasped "Holy fuck! I can feel daddy's head through your belly rubbing on me!" This made her pussy explode, the cream blasting from her cunt and splashing iff her fathers abs before coating the tails and cock below. He smiled to himself but Lina was looking back and noticed. She also smiled and leaned back to grab his head and pull him in for a deep tongue kiss as he plowed her mothers squeezing, creaming pussy hole. He grabbed Lina's shoulder with one hand and shoved a couple fingers in her pussy, fucking both holes fast as they're juices burst out, covering the exposed collection of holes stacked onto each other. After his wife came a couple times he went to pull out but she caught the rim of his head just inside her lips, playfully not letting him go. He slapped her ass and said "Share."

She fake cried and let go and he popped free with a wet flood following his head. He was aimed higher and he thrust into Nila. While she was ready for him, she wasn't ready for the force of his entry and squawked as he mercilessly pushed in up to the mouth of her womb and hammered away. Miki was amazed at feeling her husbands giant cockhead rubbing on her lower belly as it plowed her oldest daughter to nonstop orgasms. Lina was matching Leon's thrusts with her own as she fucked into Nila's ass laughing as she felt his dick rub on hers through the stretched muscles between them. Nila's tiny pussy gushed and sprayed her father with its creamy fluids as her orgasms stacked and wouldn't let her rest. She kissed her mother to stifle the screams but couldn't stop cumming. He finally yanked free and Lina clapped excitedly and with subdued excitement chirped "Yay! My turn for daddy to stretch my couchie!" She spread her own cheeks wide and pushed her tail into her own ass as her father pressed up against her hole. He powered through he pulsing lips and bumped her uterus before he leaned forward to grab her quivering breasts and power fucked her with half his dick as the tails kept wringing the shaft outside the wet hole. Lina's eyes rolled back as she panted, reveling in the feeling of being buried in her older sisters ass and getting fucked by her father. She, too, came nonstop until he slowed down and pulled out. He chuckled at the mass of panting fuckmeats and slapped each ass before moving around to the front.

The four horny females stared at the giant rod, absolutely covered in pussy grool from all four as he paused to watch their faces. He grabbed the slimy base and aimed it at the two sets of giant tits mashed together in the center of the stack of needy girls and slowly slid in. Miki and Nila moaned as their breasts were penetrated, the pussy cream falling away onto Miki and Luna's faces as it passed through. All the girls stuck out their long tongues and caressed the tube of meat as it moved in and out, listening to the man of their house growl and moan as he picked up the pace.

"I hope you nasty sluts are hungry. Daddy is going to blow! Open wide!" Leon pulled out of the the mass of tit flesh and the girls opened their mouths wide, lolling their tongues out. Leon aimed at Lina's mouth first, popping the head past her lips and blasting his first rope of cum into her mouth, filling it instantly before moving down to Nila's mouth and doing the same followed by Miki then Luna. He moved his shaft to the pressed tit flesh and dumped two more through them onto his wife and oldest daughters bellies before blasting the last wad into Miki's mouth.

Leon waved his wet, slimy trunk and lightly slapped each girl on their faces before going to sit back on the couch. Lina dismounted her older sister, her ten inches sliding out of her ass and helped Nila get up, strings of cum connecting her and Miki. They lifted their mother and Luna helped Lina move Miki on to Leons lap as Nila wiped the cum into her hands and sucked her fingers clean. Lina turned and got on her knees to lick her sisters cum covered body and cleavage as Luna did the same to their mother, rubbing her tits over her fathers still wet cock. When the girls finished cleaning each other they turned to Leon and covered his cock with their tongues and lips.

When he was all clean, he helped Miki to the jacuzzi as the girls followed. They hopped in and enjoyed the bubbles and each other. After about a half hour they got out and dried off before donning their outfits so they could explore the hotel. They walked around for a bit and took in the adult show that was going on, drawing strange looks as they seated. Afterwards they ordered Leon food to the room as they didn't want to take their masks off to eat, not that the girls would taint their diet with food. Leon ate as Nila drained another load from his cock into her ass as Miki sucked his balls while she laid underneath, alternating between the large balls and her daughters clit. The twins sixtynined on the ottoman, giving their father a show.

After sucking their fill from Nila's ass, they prepped for the competition. They all went to the lobby and was escorted to the secret elevator that lead to the arena and were taken to their private locker room, then shown to their viewing box seats that overlooked the arena, which was half the size of a football field and had a few barriers and obstacles.