Too Smart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're planning on just going to our place? Are you sure you don't need to go home first for anything?" Miki asked.

"Well I was hoping I could see your place for a bit before we bring you to ours."

Nila chimed in. I think that would work out great! We could talk about any specific modifications you want including the ones I have already for you. Then I can administer them and monitor the results before we have our little "family christening." Then we can really get to work!"

"I suppose mom and I could work on some weapons design specifics." Sunny said "That could be fun while we wait to be officially part of your family."

"And we can work on your family costumes!" The twins shouted.

"Sounds like a plan!" Leon agreed. "So I suppose you will follow us to our hanger to make sure we can fit, then head to your hanger. I assume you'll be staying for a few days. I only have the one guest room. We have lived pretty modest up to this point, so we will likely have to make a bigger one later. Likely a lot bigger if this keeps going the way it is."

"Awe, always considering the future of the family!" said Miki. "I'm so excited! Nila, we should get to work right away on the next formulas."

"Yes, mom. I'll get started on setting it up." Nila said as she struggled to stand up with her still bloated stomach then went to her bag for the tablet.

Vera and Sunny stayed for a few more hours to get details on the modifications and give some preferences as well, for their mods and costumes, drinking Leons special offerings as they did so. After midnight, the two red heads called it a night and donned their costumes before they kissed everyone good night and left to their room.

"Our little family is beginning to grow, baby." Miki said as she crawled into bed with Leon, having him help remove her limbs before getting his hard pole seated inside her purring torso.

"Things are bound to get very interesting soon." Leon mumbled as he drifted off to sleep.