Too Smart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls continued their conversations as Leon observed them and the fight.

"So Sunny is 18 now? When did you get pregnant? It must have happened soon after we had to leave. Who's the father?" Miki asked.

"That's an interesting story. Remember when we last saw each other? You were pregnant with the twins." Vera asked. Miki gave a skeptical look and answered "Yes, I'll never forget that night. It was so hot!"

"Well, that was on a Sunday. That's when I conceived and how I named Sunny. The father is Leon." Leon whipped his head to look at Miki, who looked at him in sheer surprise, then they looked at Vera. "Oh, my god!" Miki gasped.

Leon looked over at Sunny for a moment and back to Vera. "I am so sorry!" Leon said. "It was never my intention to abandon you or my child. I didn't know!"

""How could you have known? I am not angry, nor do I blame you for anything. In fact, I am so happy you blessed me with Sunny. She is the greatest gift anyone has given me." Said Vera, her voice weakening as she spoke, holding back a tear.

"If there is anything we can do to help or make it up to you we will do it." Miki said.

"Yes, anything. Fuck. I feel like shit now." Leon added.

"I already told you, I don't blame you. Don't be upset. But I'm not against you making it up to me. We can talk about that later, though. Lets just relax and enjoy the rest of the evening."

Nila looked at Sunny open mouthed. "Holy shit! You're my sister? That is so awesome!" She jumped out of her seat, rushed Sunny and hugged her, then whispered "That explains why we enjoy being such perverts." Sunny hugged her back and blushed. "I'm excited you know we're related now. I hope we stay connected. I want to hang out and catch up as much as we can. I wanted to be part of a real family for ever. I know mom has, too. Not that us two aren't a real family, but I've wanted to meet my dad for so long and now I have and I couldn't be happier. Hopefully we can find a way to stay together or something."

"Don't worry, we will make it happen. Dad won't allow you or us to disappear again. Even so, we're adults and I'm going to drag you everywhere with me as much as I can from now on." Said Nila. "Oooo, Lina and Luna will be so shocked!"

At that time, the twins were announced for their third match against Poison Strike and they made their way back onto the arena floor. Leon put his mask back on so he could stand at the box window without being recognized and watched his daughters compete. The ladies in the room followed suit, standing around him as they all watched.

The fight started and the twins looked for cover without letting each other out of sight as Poison Strike closed in. They closed their eyes and waited to move positions when their opponent wasn't in direct sight and maneuvered to try to get in striking position. Luna threw a smoke bomb and closed in but didn't attack. Lina moved through the smoke and made a passing slice at Poison's calves but it was deflected by one of the kopesh swords. Luna snuck in for the same move but was not only blocked but disarmed. As she rolled away she threw a dagger pegging the venomous lady in the side, making her hiss in anger. She pulled it out and threw it back but Luna caught it. Poison stood over her blade and waited for Luna to attempt to recover it. Luna threw another smoke bomb followed by the dagger, but missed as her opponent rushed her through the cloud to bring down her own blades. Lina went to strike from the back but the many snakes on Poisons head saw her and she spun around with both blades as cleaved Lina's arm from her body just below the elbow. Luna was aghast and got up to jump on her back but as bit in the face by the snakes and fell back screaming and became silent and immobile from the paralytic venom. As Poison turned to strike the fallen Luna, Lina yelled out "We yield!" The attacker looked back and hissed then went to continue her blow. Before it could connect, an energy shield stopped the blade. The judges pulled it up just in time. By then, Leon had already left the box and raced down to the locker room.

He had watched in horror as Lina lost her arm and roared in anger as Poison Strike continued after Luna. He didn't want to wait. He wanted to get them out of there. He left the four women in the box as they stared in quiet shock. He got down there as the two were ushered in, Lina carrying her arm and a robot carrying the paralyzed Luna. He took Luna from the robot and laid her on a bench then rushed to Lina. The robot grabbed a first aid kit off the wall as Leon took the severed limb and sat Lina down, then held it to the stump as the robot applied a wrap and casting.

"Baby, are you okay? This looks bad. I shouldn't have let you in to this stupid competition. I'm so sorry."

"Dad, it's fine. I'll be fine. It didn't hurt." Lina said meekly.

"There's no excuse. I should have known better."

"No, dad, really. Look. It's starting to repair already. See?" She started to wiggle her fingers on the severed arm. "I'm just glad the judges stopped the fight when they did. Then we really would have been in trouble." Just then, Luna gasped for air and shot upright. "FUCK!" She shouted. "We were so close!" Leon moved to Luna and checked her over. "Are you alright, baby girl?"

Luna checked her bite marks, which had already started to heal, the swelling already down and the bite marks gone.

"Other than hurt pride and a headache, ya, I'm fine. I'm sorry dad. We didn't mean to make you worry."

"I'm just glad you're alright. Shit, you girls scared me."

Just then Miki, Nila, Vera and Sunny all came into the locker room.

"Oh, my sweet girls!" Miki said half crying. "Are you alright?" She ran over and hugged Lina then Luna.

"Yes mom, we'll be fine." Lina answered.

""Who are these two?" Luna pointed at Vera and Sunny.

"We'll explain later." Said Miki. "Lets get you out of here."

Leon lifted both twins and held them in each arm as they both held onto his shoulders and nuzzled his neck. "Come on girls. Daddy's gotcha. Lets go back to the room."

"Okay, dear. We'll finish up here and meet back with you later." Miki said.

Leon walked past the for women and left to their room. Both twins started to cry quietly as they went by.

"Daddy, I am exhausted. Will you give us something to feel better?" Luna pouted.

"Of course, baby girl." He said in a low, soothing tone.

"I'm hungry." Lina sniffled

"Don't worry, I got you." He returned.

"I hope they get better. Are you sure Lina's arm will be alright?" Vera asked worriedly.

Nila answered "As long as the bone is properly set, she should be fine within the hour. Their healing properties are very resilient." Miki shook her head in agreement.

"Well, we have to stay to the end of the competition. Won't you stay with us?" Vera asked.

"Sure. Leon knows how to take care of those two better than anyone." Miki said. Leon kneeled down to give Miki a kiss on his way out. "See you in a bit, babe." He said and carried the girls out.

"Do you have any more of that stuff you gave us before?" Sunny asked Nila.

She pulled out the thermos and shook it, making a sloshing sound. "I think there is enough for one more helping for each of us. I wasn't expecting anyone else to join us or I definitely would have brought more. We have a cooler in the RV full of the stuff."

"What is it exactly?" Sunny asked.

"Ah-ah-aaah! Trade secret for now." Nila said.

"Lets head back to the box." Vera said and the girls left.

Back at the room Leon entered the room and kicked the door closed and gently placed them on the couch. He began undressing them and asked where they wanted to get fed.

"I want to lay on the bed. I want it in my ass, daddy." Lina said.

"Can I lay across you?" Luna asked "I want to eat you while he fills your ass. Then daddy can fill my stomach."

Leon said "Geez." as he shook his head.

"What?" The twins said.

"Nothing. It's still a wild thing to get used to, you girls basically living off my cum."

"Can't say you don't enjoy it, though."

"We know we do."

Leon said "Fair enough, I suppose." then disrobed himself. "How's the arm, kiddo?"

"It's itchy and a bit numb still, but I can move it a bit." Lina replied.

"So who were those ladies that followed mom and Nila to the locker room?" Luna asked.

"Well, the shorter one is Vera, a friend from high school your mom and I hung out with. The other one was her daughter Sunny. They run Lazersmith industries and wanted to talk to us about making some custom weaponry after watching you two in the arena."

"Well that's fucking wild!" Lina said.

"You don't even know how wild."

"At least our wins paid off. Good thing you knew each other, too. That probably helped."

"They will be heading back here in a little over an hour, after the competition is complete." Leon commented.

"That gives us some time, then." said Luna.

Lina moved to the bed and laid down on her back. Luna followed and laid on top of her twin, opened her mouth and went to work on Lina's little pussy, spreading her cheeks as Leon lined up to take her other hole.

Nila served up the last of the thermos between the four, enough to give each a double shots worth. "This is all we have until I can refill the canister. We can sip it to the same effect." she said.

They all clinked their glasses and took a small sip, the fluid eliciting moans from them as it reacted to their taste buds before sliding into their stomachs causing them to double over in orgasmic bliss.

"This stuff is incredible! You could totally market this stuff!" Vera moaned. She could feel it reacting to her insides, like she was getting drunk and having her erogenous zones caressed.

"Maybe. For now I think we will keep it in the family. Maybe use it as a clan initiation thing." Miki mused.

"Well, I would totally join for life, hands down if it meant I could get this stuff any time." Vera said

"I wanna be in your clan! Can we?" Sunny asked. "Pleeeease?"

"Well, technically you are already, sweetie." Miki said. "Your mother would have to join us, for sure."

"Oh, count me in. What I need to do?" Vera asked as she lazily brushed her hands over her nipples down over her covered but gooey snatch.

"Well, we do have some conditions we were working on. Secrecy is a must. So is loyalty and service." Miki stated.

Nila added "You would also have to be subject to our genetic modifications. It will be necessary for the service part. You could request alterations but we will ultimately have control of what you get, and we would take it away if loyalty is broken. You would be a permanent member of the family and follow any commands Leon gives as he is the head. Mom is the matriarch so she would have command after dad."

"You would retain your business but we reserve the right to any and all services you have free of charge."

"Anything else?" Vera said as she continued to revel in the feelings she was having.

"Well, daddy has quite the sex drive. We all do. Hopefully you aren't against taking care of him when he needs it. Part of what mom wants out of this is starting a harem for daddy. She likes watching daddy work. That's the part that some may not want to be a part of."

"Honey, you will get no argument with me. I love your mother but I am In love with your father. He took such good care of me when we weren't in bed and when we were? My god! To be his concubine has been a huge fantasy of mine, not that I would betray your mother or dare take her place, but we had a wild life that I would give anything to have back. I would do literally anything for that man."

"What about me?" Sunny asked as she squirmed in her chair.

"Well..." Nila began as she looked nervously at her mother, who continued for her.

"Same would go for you. At the moment, he has sexual liberties with all of us."

"Wait, he has sex with all of you?" Sunny blurted with a look of surprise.

"Would that be a problem?" Miki asked the two.

"No, but doesn't it feel weird to fuck your dad?" Sunny asked Nila.

"Not at all. If anything, I've wanted that for a long time, ever since I caught mom and dad having sex a few years ago. He makes us feel so good and has always taken such good care of us. I mean, what do you think he is doing with the twins right now?"

Vera and Sunny stared at each other, flabbergasted.

"I knew it. They won't go for it." Nila said with a tinge of disappointment.

"Actually, that is one of the hottest fantasies ever for me!" Sunny said. "Mom is always going on about how great a lover and man his was. I'm so jealous of the relationship they had and often fantasize about having a dad like that and him making me feel safe. Mom never dated so I didn't know what having a dad is like at all. I would do anything to have him in my life, including letting him take my body however he wants."

"It wouldn't just be him, you know. We all do stuff with each other." Nila wiggled an eyebrow at Sunny.

"Fuck, I hoped so!" Sunny stated. "You are totally hot! Sometimes mom and I do stuff when it gets too lonely. And I get lonely quite a bit. I masterbate a lot, ever since I was young. Mom didn't know what to do with me at first. I masterbated to a picture of him for years before mom caught me. Since then she did it for me while describing all the nasty things your parents did with and to her while I would fall asleep next to her in bed. We do a lot more now, but you get the idea."

"Oh, mom, can we keep her? And aunt Vera? They're going to be so much fun!" Nila said as she bounced in her seat.

"It's entirely up to them. I'm sure they have their own thing right now and I wouldn't want them to obligate themselves so soon."

"Well, this would be the most opportune time, what with the hoped expansion of the company. I would love to hire and train the girls. If they wanted a job, of course." Vera said. "Personally I have been waiting, no, obsessing for something like this to happen. Add the fact that all my dreams and fantasies will be made real is too much to pass up. I, and most likely Sunny as well, am totally ready and willing to fulfill the rules and obligations you have outlined." Sunny nodded enthusiastically as her mother said this.

"Well, then," said Miki "We would only need the approval of our patriarch. Pending his say so, it is agreed, then! To my hopeful new sister, wife and best friend, as well as my new daughter!" They clinked their glasses and downed the remains of their cups and giggled in bliss.

"Damn, this is so good!" Sunny moaned. "What IS this?"

"Do you really want to know?" Nila asked with a raised eyebrow.

"YES! This stuff is to die for!"

"Should I tell her, mom?" Nila asked as she turned to her mother.

"Might as well. They're going to find out sooner or later." Miki replied.

Nila moved in to Sunny and put her lips near her ear and said almost in a whisper "Daddy's cum."

Sunny's eye went wide and she started to get red and sweat. Her eyes then rolled back and she grabbed Nila's thigh as she moaned and shook in orgasm before blacking out. Nila reacted and caught her head as it fell towards her. "Shit. I think I broke her. Will she alright?"

"She will be fine, though you probably did break her. But she wanted to be. You know, I was thinking that this drink involved semen somehow. You don't mix anything in with it?" Vera wondered. Miki said "Nope" as Vera swirled the last thick little dollop in her glass and shook her head. "Now there is no doubt in my mind I want to be a part of this." She then finished the contents and licked the inside of the glass giving a soft moan and shiver as it slid down her throat.

"Just wait until he fills your insides with it. He shoots out this stuff a liter at a time." Miki bragged.

"Good gravy!" Vera exclaimed.

Nila returned "It certainly is!" Vera laughed at that. Sunny's eyes fluttered and she started to stir. Nila said "Welcome back, sis!" And stroked her head.

Sunny sat up and wiped her brow and blinked hard, trying to shake off the fog. "Sorry about that. I got a bit... overwhelmed."

"No apologies necessary. It's happened to all of us. Too much of a good thing, I suppose."

"Damn. Dad really has sex with you?" Sunny asked

"No. He absolutely destroys us!" Nila and Sunny burst out laughing. "But seriously, he is a monster in the sack. Not that I have anyone else to base it on since we've been shut up in the house for twenty years. But since we customized our sex life to give and receive maximum pleasure, I doubt anyone could compare at this point. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what he is doing to the twins right now. I bet it's fucking hot. I bet they're getting dug out hard."

"Fuck, I wish we didn't have to wait until the end of this competition. I really want to see what you're talking about."

"Hey aunt Vera?" Nila asked.

"Mmmm. I really like the sound of that. Yes, dear?" Vera hummed, still feeling the effects of her drink.

"Does Sunny have to stay here until the end? Can I take her upstairs to the room with daddy and the twins?" Nila pouted with puppy eyes.

Vera looked over at Miki, who just shrugged. "I suppose she can go with you, as long as Miki doesn't mind keeping me company until I can leave."

"I would love to stay with you. We still have a lot to catch up on anyway, and it would be good to get some private time with you." Miki said.

"EEEEEEK! Thanks, mom!" Sunny squealed as she jumped up to kiss her mothers cheek, Nila doing the same, before the two donned their disguises and left the sky box, leaving Miki, Vera and her four service bots alone to continue theirs conversation.

"So," Vera began. "You mentioned you hashed it out with your mother?"

"Yes, for the most part. She still wants what my father put in his will for me that she didn't get. When I went to see her last week, she tried to get me to sign it over to her but I refused. Of course, she wanted to coerce me into giving it up so she took my arms and legs." She held up her bionics and Vera noticed for the first time that they weren't armor.

"Are you kidding me? That's horrible!" She touched Miki's metallic hand. She heard a click and whirring noise and Miki reached over, unplugging her fake arm. Vera's eyes went wide. What an evil thing for a mother to do to her child!"

"Well, I can say that I am very proud of my own daughter, Nila. She came up with the healing adaptation for the gene therapy, so when I made it home, I was able to heal quite quickly, though I wasn't able to grow limbs back. We might try to look into that, but frankly, I am enjoying being basically a living onahole for my husband. You wouldn't even be able to guess I had all this done only a few days ago."

"Wow. That's actually disgustingly sexy." Vera mumbled as she looked over the arm and the stump. "Gene mods, eh? What kinds of work did you get done, then? Did everyone in the family get something?"

"Everyone did get modifications, including Leon. Beyond healing, I also got breast enlargement obviously, these horns, general elasticity, this wild tongue, and a bunch of fun stuff to keep Leon happy." She stuck out her tongue and waved it around a bit. "We also got these tails that allow us to breath and drink through them. The girls had their own preferences for some interesting fun that keep Leon and each other happy, but also things to up their skills and abilities outside of sexual pleasure. We have genes of several different animals that enhance our senses and add abilities that we normally don't have."

"Damn! What kind of stuff was done to Leon, then, besides such tasty ejaculate?" Vera said as she leaned in.

"Well, it goes beyond just taste. It's been designed to be healthy enough we could live off of it, too, which has been saving on food. Not that we need to be savvy with our money. He also has a form of storage in his gut that saves it up. We know if he starts to get a pot belly, it's time to drain him. We also dramatically increased his size, too."