Too Smart Ch. 09

Story Info
The Polly problem. Honeymoon plans.
10.2k words
4.57
1.9k
1

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Major Polly Greenfield was confused and irritated as she readied herself for her next mission. It as a solo recon mission to observe the readiness of a project that was to go online in a few days. She was to monitor the subjects, track any anomalies and report back undetected.

But this wasn't a government sanctioned project. It was a pet project mostly funded by the general himself and his late wife. It was given top secret classification and was personally overseen by the general himself, with only half a dozen people even knowing of its existence.

But why her? She wasn't the recon specialist. That was Far-Eyes profession. Was it only because her father was the general? Maybe. He was pretty vague about the whole thing, though. She finished putting on her gear, black cargo pants and top, olive armored vest, black and olive boots and an olive hood and cape. She held her special helmet, a black skull without eye sockets. She held her orders and read through them before going to the armory to select her weaponry.

She selected a long rifle and two semiautomatic pistols, along with a med kit, MRE's, recording system and a sensor array. She next went to the ready room to holster and pack the rest of her gear. Her watch pinged, a notification from the general to submit her GOTWA before she goes on mission. "I know how it works, sir." She muttered to herself as she zipped the bag and began typing up the GOTWA from her watch. She was annoyed that she had to wear such an unnecessary device. Her helmet and coms equipment could do most of what the watch does. Another project ran by the general, her father.

She brushed her long, blue-to-silver, unspiked mohawk out of her face and reflected on the conversation she had an hour earlier with him in his office. He was an imposing man, almost seven feet tall. His bionic lower half was covered with thick, bulky armor engulfing his torso which was clamped to the chassis. He had a bionic left arm bonded at the shoulder and a bionic right hand. Both eyes had circular cybernetic replacements like welding goggles. He looked down at his daughter.

"Sir, but why me? There are others who are better suited to the task." Polly said, obviously irritated.

"As I said, this project is very important, and in some ways, you are an integral part of it. I can't say any more until the project goes live in a few days. I will have everything prepared by then and you will get the operation files pertaining to the project. It's a quick, easy job that I need done soon. Just think of this as a stakeout and give me a full report on the readiness."

"How am I supposed to gauge readiness when I don't have any information on the target? Or is that part of why I am involved with this unsanctioned project? Using the trust of family to do things that, from my guess, are illegal and/or immoral?" Polly spat.

"Here is the itinerary of the subjects for the next 24 hours." The general continued as if she didn't say anything, presenting her a small document with his big, metal hand. "There are two locations that you will need to be, the coordinates are in the mission statement. You will need to be at the transport in one hour. Here is your inventory request. I expect you to report back in three days. Are we clear, soldier?"

"Yes, sir, father, sir." She snatched the paperwork before saluting sarcastically and turned to leave.

"I know you are upset, but you will understand in time." He said as the door closed behind major Polly Greenfield.

General Coriander shook his head after Polly left the office. "I don't blame her." He thought out loud. "She's just like her mother. Of course, her disdain for me is why she went with her mothers last name. She will figure it out soon enough. Then she will hate me even more."

Polly sent her GOTWA report and double checked her equipment vest. She was fairly proud of it. She had a habit of "procuring" strange tech and had several enhancements done to it. Ultra light, super-dense plasteel plating and lots of storage pockets. On one of her first solo missions she had gained the trust of an inter-dimensional being after saving it. She had gone off mission to rescue the being and it repaid her by implanting pocket dimension tech to her vest. Each pocket had its own small room, a 3 foot by 6 foot area she could store things. She had quite a few small trinkets she grabbed on her inter-dimensional journeys. A strange dagger she wasn't quite sure what it was capable of, a collection of rings and necklaces, and a box with six small, dime-sized robotic beetles. These had strange quantum capabilities, such as instant communication, sight and sound transfer and portal generators. This was one of the few things her father was not aware of and guarded these items so that not even her other five teammates knew what she was capable of. She put on her vest, and adjusted it. The one thing that annoyed her the most about her body, other than being 6' 4", was her huge breasts. At an E cup, she regularly had issues fitting certain uniforms and they often got in the way during combat. The vest had molded plating that held her prodigious rack and supported them as much as it could but the cleavage would sit only a few inches under her chin. The only issue she had with it that irritated her was her new shoulder mount casters. They hadn't fully healed and the vest made them incredibly itchy.

After readying herself, she headed towards the transport room. The large hanger-sized area had gateways of several sizes, ranging from standard doorway shapes to ten meter tall arches that allow large vehicles through. She went to the small door area and plugged in the coordinates to the Vegas airport gate. The portal opened, showing a concrete hallway that ended in a hard left. She stepped through and the portal closed behind her as she walked down the hall. The turn ended in another door which opened up near the Vegas terminal out onto the tarmac. She made her way to the rally point near the hanger and waited.

After almost an hour, she saw the large RV land and make its way into the hanger and prepared herself. She saw the five people leave the hanger and climb into a waiting limousine. She waited another five minutes just to make sure they didn't need to turn around. She used her key card to bypass the hanger security and stepped in. The hanger was mostly dark except for the one flood light over the RV. She saw a robot guarding the door to the RV and it let out a warning alarm. She and shouted the security bypass command as she approached.

"Override code Coriander, Valiant. Xander, seven alpha. You are to erase logs of our encounter after I leave and not inform the family of any interaction of me."

"Roger, ma'am." The robot stated as it stood down and let her pass.

She climbed into the RV and took her helmet off before looking around." Lots of lab equipment. What for?" She thought to herself. She saw a large water cooler on the floor near the kitchen area with a piece of paper taped to it that read "Daddy." She squatted down and lifted the lid. The smell drifted from the container and she scrunched her nose at the strange yet familiar stench. It wasn't unpleasant. Why daddy? The pearly white fluid inside was still warm. She put a gloved finger into the liquid and brought it to her nose. The odor was dizzying and pungent. She knew she shouldn't try it but she was compelled for some reason to touch her tongue to her wet finger. She slowly stuck out her tongue and a small drop fell from her finger onto the tip. She reacted immediately, a shocking tingle shooting from her tongue directly to her uterus, making it and her stomach clench hard. She gave a strained grunt as her knees weakened and her body shivered. "What the fuck?" She groaned out loud. Her vagina seized up and pulsed as her own fluids spurt into her underwear. She closed the lid and had difficulty standing up straight. On her shaky legs she went over to the drivers seat and tucked in one of her little bug bots that she had pulled from her vest pocket under the upholstery. Still holding her cramped abdomen, she put her helmet back on then made her way off the RV and out of the hanger. She thought "That was a bad idea. I hope that stuff wasn't what I think it is. I hope to god it's not."

She was sweating and her muscles spasmed gently but steadily. She needed new underwear. A small orgasm welled up in her overheated body and by the time she made it out of the hanger door, it hit her. She leaned against the wall and slid down as it revved up its intensity. "The fuck is going on?" She yelled at herself and flipped her helmet up to get fresh air. "That was a stupid thing to do." Her guts quivered and she came even harder, her black cargo pants soaked at the crotch, a small pool forming under her ass on the concrete as her huge breasts quivered under her chin. She tried to catch her breath and looked up at the sky as she concentrated on slowing her breathing. After a fee minutes, her orgasm hadn't stopped and she was now burning time and risking discovery by sitting there on the ground. She closed her eyes and put her helmet back down. She struggled to her feet and went back towards the terminal where the hallway to the portal was. On the wall near the door there was a keypad and coms port. She punched in her number and there was a click. "I need a car." Polly said through gritted teeth. Within a minute a black sedan pulled up, driven remotely. She hopped in and sat for a minute to try to gather herself. "Why is this happening? How can just that small drop do all of this? This is fucking crazy!" She gripped the steering wheel as another orgasm rolled through her body. It settled a bit, mellow enough for her to assume the drive and made her way off the tarmac to the hotel.

She drove slow, her vision blurred by the obnoxious pleasure. There were a few times she had to pull over so the fog could clear after another few orgasms. By the time she got to the hotel, she was angry that she was still in the throws of pleasure. She made it past check in and made it to her room where she immediately disrobed and hopped in the shower. The cold water wasn't much help but it felt better than burning up. She doubled over and almost lost her footing so she plopped down on her ass and rode it out. She tried to see if masterbating would calm it down but it got worse as soon as she touched her clit. Her pussy exploded and she threw her head back, yelling loudly as her body shook and slid down until she was laying on the floor of the tub, her body convulsing wildly. "How long does this bullshit last?" She though to herself. "I don't have the fucking time for this, as great as it feels. I need to get on with the mission." After a few more minutes of cumming, she mellowed out and left the shower. She downed a few of the sample shots in the mini fridge and laid back on the bed. Her shoulders didn't hurt anymore, so that was a plus. Half an hour later, the feelings died down to a smooth low hum of pleasure and she decided it was under control enough to get dressed. She pulled a spare uniform from one of her dimensional pockets, including underwear, and put it on. She also pulled out a black cloak and hood, putting away the green one. She readied her competition spectator badge and left the room.

Her hotel was across from the Luxor so she crossed the street and showed her badge to the doorman who pointed her to the event entrance. Her seat was high up under the box seat viewing. She looked across at the other box rooms and spotted the one where the five characters in the black and green uniforms just before the box window dimmed.

She watched the competition, taking special note of the twins as they won and lost their battles. She noted when the group moved to the box next to them where the Lazersmith representatives were. She watched as one of her fathers monster men, a wolf-ape-gator from BlackLion Industries, won then lost to another beast man, a rhino-warthog thing from another up-and-coming gene weapon company, ForceMajor.

When the group left to their rooms, she left the Luxor back to her room. She took off her uniform and laid back on the bed. She did a quick check on her mask to make sure her drone was still online in the RV, setting it to send her a ping when motion is detected then went back to relaxing. Her mind drifted to a few hours before, when she couldn't stop orgasming from that goo she tried for some dumb reason. What was it? Why did it taste so good? Why did it effect her the way it did? She realized she was playing with herself as she thought. She had never been this horny in her whole life. Of course, she had never had time to look into sex, let alone have any. Sex education was short and to the point, like being taught how to read a tech manual. She could count on both hands how many times she had ever masterbated. Fuck it, she thought and dug her fingers into herself and gave herself a mild orgasm, fairly disappointed that it didn't reach anywhere near the hight of the one hour orgasm had reached. She licked her fingers clean, admiring her own flavor then passed out.

She was up with the sun but there were no notifications from the bug bot so she took a shower and polished her boots and watched the news while she waited.

After a few more hours there was a ding from her helmet indicating that the RV was in motion. Finally! She thought. She had grown bored waiting and got her gear on as quickly as she could. Time to deviate from the mission a bit.

She was supposed to trade her car for a small personal flier and fly to their location but that would present a time crunch. That is what the bugs were for.

She put on her olive green cape and hood after putting the black set away and left the room without checking out. She made her way back to the airport and parked the car near the door she picked it up from and went back down the hall leading to the portal. She called it up and walked through, making a dash to her private room and setting up a secondary bug bot. A few minutes after she was set, the bug indicated the RV had stopped momentarily and she checked the map coordinates. She listened through the bug and heard a man climb into it and drive a short distance before parking and vacating the vehicle. She waited another hour before activating the bug from its hiding spot and had it move to the middle of the hall in the RV. She activated the portal linked to another bug in her room, a seven foot tall vesica that she could see through to the other side. She readied her equipment and stepped through.

She quickly pulled out a tablet and punched in a code that deactivated the response from the security system and bot, a code she got from her father, then checked her helmet scanners for the location of the residents. Two in a bedroom on the main floor, another female in an adjacent bedroom and four downstairs in the basement, all apparently laying down. She was clear for now to move locations so she put away the tablet snd bug before quietly exiting the RV. She rushed to the tree line and set up a small camera and sensor pod on a tree overlooking the back yard, which she pulled from her pack, then moved farther back and up the hill to a clearing a mile out that overlooked the house.

She set up another observation camera on a tripod and set up a small camo tent to hide her position. She then reached into one of her dimensional pockets and pulled out her long rifle, setting that up as well. She didn't plan on using it but liked the scope and the comfort of having such a large weapon at the ready. She then set her pack as a sort of back support and got comfortable. As she sat back she cycled through the displays and cameras in her helmet, testing the filters and audio. She could barely hear voices through the walls but nothing discernible. The sonic and thermal sensors allowed her to see everyone in the house so she began recording. She did a time check and marked it through a communicator. "Wolf 3 in position. Beginning stakeout."

An hour later there was stirring in the bedroom and she saw the large male mount a small, limbless female and fucked her. "This must be the parents, I assume." She thought to herself. When the male rolled over, she got a glimpse of the size of the males genitals and her eyes got huge.

"Holy shit, that cock is huge! Does he expect that tiny disabled female to take that?" She thought. She continued to watch and saw that, in fact, she took the whole thing. "No. Way." She said out loud. The man used the female like a cock sleeve and was blasting in and out of the poor woman. Polly started to get hot and fidgeted in her spot. By the time the two had finished, Polly had her hand in her pants and was thrumming her clit like mad. Her nipples were mashed against her armor and their stiffness caused frustration. She was zoomed in on the couple and didn't notice one of the females downstairs went up to a room and grabbed a few tube-shaped things and went back downstairs. Nor did she notice the female in the adjacent room had gotten up and went downstairs to the room where two females were still on tables. Only when the couple had finished and got in the shower had she noticed the other three were awake when one of the females walked naked out onto the deck and laid on a blanket in the sun.

The couple exited the shower and a few minutes later they went through the house and noticed the other female on the deck and both went out to talk to her. Both were also naked and the small female had limbs, though through the filters on her helmet, they were obviously mechanical. Polly switched to the camera overlooking the pool and deck to listen in. She couldn't help but notice how huge the mans genitals were.

"Hey, daddy! What's up, mom?" The prone female asked. This must be a daughter of these other two, she thought. They must have been out here in the middle of nowhere a long time if they can be this comfortable around each other completely nude. Now the daughter was guiding her father to a deck chair. Wait, did she seriously just straddle him? Now she is shaking her hips over that gargantuan dong! Is she... is she putting that thing in her ass??? She'll die! How is that even possible? Holy shit! She actually got it in! It's going all the way! She's enjoying it??? What the hell is going on? Now she is taking it in her pussy! He's forcing her down! Good god! She's fucking her own father! What could Ben possibly be doing with this family out here? Polly was so confused, disgusted, angry and horny all at the same time she almost blew a brain fuse.

A few moments later as the man started to orgasm, her screens lit up and burned out her earphones in her helmet. She was temporarily blinded and deafened. She yelped and threw her helmet off, groaning in frustration. She gave herself a moment to catch her breath then checked her gear. The cameras wear on but there was no picture. Same with her helmet. She tried to reset the power and that seemed to work but the recorded data was wiped. By the time she reworked and linked everything up, there was loud heavy metal music playing and four of the girls were around the male on the back porch. Soon, the signals began to get staticky and she turned off the sound. She got the feeling she was being watched all of a sudden but non of the subjects she was observing were looking at her, just holding hands with their heads bowed. Then it was gone.

The party split up and the females went back to mulling around the house while the male went down stairs. He meditated for a while then stood up. There was more static on the screens and a burst of light. After fumbling about he made his way to where two of the females were at fabrication desks. More energetics. He went upstairs and outside. He started to run and got faster and faster to the edge of the property. She saw him try to run again but fall. He got up and blasted off back toward the house. She saw him crash at high speed but get up as if he wasn't injured. She saw him jump, higher and higher until he fell again. She watched him heal then start punching a tree like a woodpecker. His hands were mangled but soon healed as well. He then bounded in huge jumps back to the house and went in. She thought, geez, is this some sort of superhuman incest farm? What was the goal?