Too Smart Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few hours were basically and orgy after each female did some sort of dedication ritual. Polly couldn't help herself but to continue masterbating, ashamed she was doing such a thing on duty. She failed to notice that two of the females were now missing from the sensors. Nor was she able to spot the hovering blur floating up behind her.

"Master, whoever that girl in the woods is, she is playing with herself while watching us." Miki said to Leon as she laid on her back watching her husband rail her best friends ass over her face as she watched the small PIP from her new camera rigs.

"I guess now is as good a time as any. Twins, go try out those cloaks and subdue our little voyeur. Time for you to put those ninja skills to some practical use." Leon said.

"Hell yeah!" The twins said in unison and left the room. Ten minutes later Miki said "Master, the twins have her unconscious and bound." With a loud sucking pop, Leon pulled free from Veras hungry weeping hole as she moaned from pleasure and longing from the emptiness she then felt.

"Sorry girls. We will need to take a quick intermission from all this fun to do my duty. Get these two up to date on what's happening and keep them entertained. I'll be back shortly with our guest." Leon wiped his wet cock across his onahole wife with a smirk before he made his way through the house to the back porch, still naked. He eyeballed the distance to the three out in the woods and dashed across the yard past the pool and jumped as hard as he could. He launched into the air and arced almost a half mile before crashing into the trees, the branches seemingly reaching out to rip into him as he tumbled loudly to the ground, breaking and arm and shin.

"Dammit." He laughed to himself and watched as his body snapped back to form, crunching and gurgling as the wounds closed up and the bones fused. He gave himself another minute before he stood up and decided to run the rest of the way.

The twins felt a rush of wind and some sliding across the rocky ground before they saw and heard their father wincing "oo! Ah! Ah! Fuck, my feet! Hey girls! What have we got here?"

The twins blinked at each other and their dad with wide eyes. "What the?"

"Where did you come from?" Lina asked.

"I'll show you later. I'll grab our guest. You grab her stuff." Leon said as he easily lifted the woman over her shoulder. He waited for the twins to be ready and they all made their way back to the house.

Five minutes later they arrived at the house and took the woman to the lab, disrobed her down to her underwear and strapping her down to one of the surgery tables. Nila was already there with a DNA sample kit. She did a quick mouth swab on Pollys sleeping form and placed it in the analyzer. She then grabbed a smelling salt, cracked it and waved it in front of Pollys nose.

The woman regained consciousness with a wince and quickly realized her situation. Her face went from shock to frustration then stoic silence as she angrily glanced at the four naked people in the room with her.

"Hi!" Leon started. "Who are you and how did you get on our property?" He was met with more silence. The twins mulled through her things.

"She has a military patch."

"And lots of high tech equipment. Sweet rifle, too." Luna flipped the weapon around in her hands as she looked it over.

"Well, she isn't going to talk, dad." Nila said. "What's your guess?"

"Hmmm." He glared with focus as he rubbed his chin. "Well, I recon she might be part of Ben's outfit. He is one of the only one who has access or knowledge of our existence or location. She might have somehow hitched a ride with us. That would get her past our security grid on the property and also the robots. Do you work for general Coriander?" Polly barely made a move but Leon could see and hear her heart speed up momentarily and saw a flash of surprise at naming the general.

"Ya, I thought as much." Said Leon.

"Cool helmet." Lina mumbled as she turned it in her hands.

"Cool hair." Luna followed, checking out Pollys blue to silver mohawk.

"Daddy, the DNA sequencer is showing some.... Strange stuff." Nila said as she walked up with her tablet. "Nothing detrimental but I think you would be very interested."

"Well, I think we should release her and send her off." Said Leon.

"What??" The twins said. "We just captured her for breaking onto our property!" Luna complained.

"Regardless, she isn't here to harm us or it would have happened already. If she really is working for general Coriander, then we know where she will go. If not, hopefully Nila can patch the security holes before she returns with a crew."

"Dammit." Lina mumbled. Leon unlatched her binds and everyone backed up to give Polly room to get dressed. She gathered up her equipment and they all followed her out to the front door and waited as she kept walking out to the clearing in the driveway between the house and Veras huge ship parked in the field.

She stopped and turned. As she was putting on her helmet she said "I don't know what the general has planned with you lot, but this whole thing stinks. And you all are disgusting."

"Says the lady who was masterbating to my dad fucking when we caught her." Luna yelled.

Polly groaned angrily and pulled out one of her bugs and set it on the ground.

"Well, if you want to talk about it, feel free to stop by again. We will be expecting you, I'm sure." Leon added.

She activated the bug portal and stepped through.

"That was fucking cool." Lina said "The portal, I mean."

The bug closed itself and started to fly off.

"Dad! Can we grab that bug thingy? Quick, before it's gone!" Nila pleaded. Leon saw it's energy signature and ran to it, trying to catch it as it flitted randomly upwards. It was difficult, even with his newfound speed. He jumped and as he reached out, he almost had it but it dodged just in time before he could get a grip. At the last second before he began his descent, he made a mental connection and somehow the bug zipped right into his hand. "Gotcha, ya little bastard!" He growled. He braced himself and landed, one hand up holding the bug, a palm on the ground and a bent knee. His long dick slapped the gravel, which made him wince.

The girls gasped and Luna whispered "Did he just jump hella high to grab that thing?"

"Holy shit, yes! Dude, did dad just do a superhero landing?" Lina said sarcastically. Luna snickered and nodded her head. "Ya. He did." All three girls giggled.

"So the question now, girls is, do we A, go back in the house and finish filling tummies, or B, get to work figuring this little robot bug out and how to deal with this new situation, or do we C, put a hold on all that and go out?" Questioned Leon.

Nila asked "What do you mean, go out?"

"Well, I have to get a couple of new wedding rings, what with having a new wife and your mothers ring still on her hand in some Japanese body-chop shop. Figured I'd have a short honeymoon while you girls go have a few days of fun without parental supervision. What do you think?"

The twins looked at each other and grew huge smiles. "C for us!" The both said as they beamed at their father. Nila had her eyebrow up and her lips tightened as she looked up in thought.

"C sounds like a really good idea. I could probably work on B at the same time." Nila said

"Fuck, I hope not." Luna moaned as she rolled her eyes. "We are going to have too much fun and we won't let you blow it with your nerd shit." Lina chided.

"Heck no! We won't let you." Added Luna.

"Fiiiiinnne. I promise I won't interrupt our first real get-away with my geek-out sessions." Nila whined.

"Let's go tell the other three, then." Said Leon and the girls followed him into the house. In the bedroom. Sunny was laid on her back, her mother Vera riding her face as Sunny held Miki to her pussy by her sensitive horns. There was lots of moaning and screaming as the horny girls cunts drooled puddles on the bed around them.

"Man, that is so fucking HOT!" Lina shouted. Luna giggled.

"Alright sluts. Change of plans." Leon said. Vera slowly stood from her daughters face, Sunny's long pierced tongue slurping free, a burst of cunt cream falling on her already sloppy face.

"WOOO! That tongue is amazing!" Huffed Vera. "What is the plan, my patriarch?" Vera wiped the sweat and grool from her face.

"I'm going to take my wives on a honeymoon. I need to make a decent woman out of my Cum Slave and get her and my Onahole rings. The kids are going to make plans for an outing." Said Leon.

"Aaaww." Sunny pouted.

"What's the problem, Cum Dump?" Nila asked.

"I... wanted daddy to cum in me." Sunny whined. Nila rolled her eyes as Leon chuckled. "Please, daddy? Pleeeease?"

"Go ahead daddy." Nila said. "If I can't whine about not nerding out, she can't whine about not getting her fill."

"Ya! Besides, we wanna see you bang the shit out of her." Said Lina.

"Ya, daddy! Go get in that and really give it to her hard!" Luna added and slapped his butt.

"Wait, wait, wait." Miki said. "Are we just going to ignore the fact we had an intruder you four dealt with? What happened with that?"

"It was some sort of spy for my father, Ben. I don't think we are under a threat from him so we let her go." Said Leon

"I got a small DNA sample that's being analyzed right now." Said Nila.

"Dude, dad can do some really cool stuff, too." Lina chimed in.

"And daddy caught some weird machine she used to teleport away with. That's gonna be awesome to check out." Added Luna.

While they talked, Vera pulled her daughter between her legs on the edge of the bed so her ass hung off the side and pulled her legs up. This cause the chains attached to her lips spread the mouth of her cunt wide open, a wellspring of grool bubbling out of the winking pink hole. Her legs were pulled back enough to tuck her knees behind her shoulders as the twins took either side and held her arms down their legs, each going after one of Sunnys tits and Veras, who's massive breasts cradled Sunny's head. Nila was lubing up her fathers cock with her mouth and tongue as they watched Sunny being prepared for a deep hard fuck from Leon. The whole time Sunny was in a partial daze, repeating a dirty little mantra under her heavy breathing, "Please, fuck me daddy! Please, daddy please, please fuck me with your gigantic cock!" After Nila sucked her father to spit-shined rigidness, she slapped his butt and said "Now go rape that dumb cum dumpsters aching womb before she dies of desperation."

Leon stepped up to the sex crazed redhead and aimed his huge weapon at the spread hole before him. Nila had pulled her mesmerized mother off the bed and carried her to where they could sit under Leon between his legs against the side of the bed and watch the inevitability loud and messy power fuck.

"Hi mom!" Nila said to Miki.

"Hey, my beautiful daughter." Miki answered.

"I thought I'd play with you right here so we can enjoy watching daddy destroy that juicy daughter cunt of his." Nila hummed in her ear.

Leon looked down and saw his first wife and daughter under him and he smirked at the from around the shaft. Nila looked up with a smile and winked at her father as she slid two fingers into her mother's very small, very wet and very tight snatch as she slid her long tongue into Miki's open and waiting mouth. Leon returned his focus to the task at hand, wrecking his plush daughters fuck hole. He looked at Sunny and her mother deeply, then a devilish smile creeped onto his face as he started to tap the head of his throbbing dong at the gooey hole. It made loud slapping noises on her clit, each tap sparking a small orgasm as her cunt burst its juices with every slap, the droplets landing on Nila and Miki's upturned faces. He ran the shaft up and down the open slit, feeling the rings on Sunny's cunt lips grazing the undersides of his shaft.

He pulled all the way back and pushed over the slit in one long, slow stroke and said "I'm going to shove this huge cock aaaaaaaalllllll the way up... to.... Here." His balls pushed up against Sunny's snatch and she squealed, her pussy exploding around his nuts, the spray soaking three sets of thighs and two faces. His cock lurched and drooled a shot of his precum between her heavy cleavage as the head was wedged into the underside. The twins were suckling from Vera as they tortured Sunny's heart shaped nipples, the bells on them tinkling every now and then. They were riding both of Sunny's hands and were really feeling it when they looked at each other, then to Leon.

"Wait a sec, daddy." Lina said.

"Hey, Cum Dumpster. We want your hands inside us while daddy fucks you stupid." Luna growled in Sunny's ear. Both lifted their hips and aimed the hands at their assholes then sat down on them, their small cunts making sloppy squishing noises as Sunny's hands breached inside the horny twins, who went back to sucking the four huge breasts in front of them. Leon slid back until his piss slit was lined up with Sunny's gushing snatch and pressed in slightly. Vera looked into Leons eyes and said "Fuck her, master. Stab her guts deep with that huge daddy dick and don't stop until you claim every inch of her nasty little cunt and stain it with your seed,"

Leon smirked as he kept eye contact with Vera and shot his hips forward. Like a finger on a washboard, Leon ripped into Sunny's clenched hole, her cry crescendoing into an ear piercing scream as she watched her dad stare at her mother. Her snatch power washed Leons abs and the faces of the two girls below them. He felt each of the little ribbed rings in Sunny's pussy squeeze down in a wave over and over again as she kept cumming around his shaft. He came to a halt at the mouth of her womb and held it there the constant pressure boosting Sunny's orgasm higher. She squirted even more as her hips shook, dowsing herself and the other three women around her as they laughed at her helpless situation. Leon flexed his cock and it made the bulge under her belly button jump, jingling the little bell.

"One more push and I will be in a place where only daddy is allowed. I'm going to claim your precious unused womb and make it a slave to my cock." Leon growled in Sunny's ear as she continued to howl and cum.

"FFFUUUUCK! Take it! Take me, daddy! Make me so nothing else can satisfy me but your cock and cum destroying my insides! Feed me, daddy! My womb is aching for your semen!"

With that, Leon proceeded forward, encountering tight pressure for a moment before Luna dug her finger into Sunny's bellybutton and making the poor girls cervix give out as he blasted the rest of the way through. Sunny's loud screams abruptly ended with a strike that knocked the wind out of her, though her face was still caught in its soundless yell. She watched wide eyed as her stomach distended in the shape of her fathers huge cock and reach up between her tightly pressed cleavage. The way she was folded made the sight more dramatic, if it wasn't enough already. As soon as Leons wet balls made contact with Sunny's huge ass, he began his power fuck, foot long strokes expanding and hollowing out the red-headed sex bombs guts. Vera wrapped her hand around her daughters neck and began to squeeze. She still couldn't make any noise but she looked like she was dying. Her face got redder and redder as Leon kept smashing into her body and eventually her eyes rolled back and she lost consciousness. Though her mind was gone, her body was still reactive, her cunt and uterus flexing and pulsing around Leon as he plowed in and out, reshaping her insides to memorize the his presence.

"Yesssss! There we go!" Vera said.

"Fuck, this cunt feels like I'm getting sucked by a squishy accordion!" Leon panted as he paused his strokes to feel Sunny's insides work on him. The twins were moaning and giggling, feeling Sunny's hands flexing and clenching in their hot, leaking twats. Vera leaned in to Leon for an aggressive kiss, making her have her own little orgasm as they sucked each others tongues.

Vera broke away from the kiss and said breathily, "Wake this poor slut up so she can feel you seed that womb of hers." Leon smirked and sat up before he started to slap the blacked-out sex bomb. *CRACK! CRACK! CCRACK!* On the third slap Sunny's eyes rolled forward and she took a deep breath and screamed long and loud. Leon and Vera laughed and resumed his power fuck, knocking the wind back out of Sunny, who remained wide eyed as she watched her stomach distend until the bulging rod spread open her cleavage.

"Holy fuck, dad!" Lina shouted. "You're tearing this bitch up!" The twins pushed Sunny's giant breasts together adding more pressure to Leons dick as it launched forward into the waiting cleavage.

"OH!-MY!-GOD! THIS!-IS!-THE-CRAZIEST!-BEST!-THING!-THAT!-HAS!-EVER!-HAPPENED!-TO!-MEEEEEE! DADDY!-DADDY!-DADDY!" Sunny lost it. Her eyes clouded over and she could only stare off into oblivion.

Leon sped up and leaned down. "I'm going to fill your womb with my hot daddy milk, Cum Dump."

Sunny screamed back "Aaawww, fuck yes, daddy! Stretch me out and squirt all your ball juice inside my hungry cunt! Make me a cum balloon! FUUUUCK! Daddy's cum! Daddy's Daddy's cum! Cum! Cum! Cum in me! CUM, DADDYYYYYYYY!"

Below them, miki and Nila were busy entwining their tongues. They were getting splashed with The fluids gushing from Sunny's ass and overstuffed snatch. Nila saw that her father was about to cum and said to Miki quietly "Watch this..."

Leon roared and lunged forward, blasting his jizz into the waiting uterus wrapped around his throbbing member. Vera pulled his face back in for another kiss. "Yes, daddy! Breed our little cum dumpster of a daughter!" She placed one of her hands on his cheek and the other on his pulsing head as it's shape sprung from her daughters abdomen, feeling the expansion of her guts. Sunny just watched her belly grow and repeated "Daddy's cum! Daddy's cum!" Over and over.

Nila saw her chance and sat up, sticking her face between her fathers ass cheeks and snaking her tongue into his anus to attack his prostate. Leon's eyes bugged and his body tensed up with a strained grunt, causing Sunny's belly to lurch and expand even faster as the flow of semen was doubled.

After almost a minute of cumming, Leon was done with the overstimulation and yelled "Fuuuuck! That's enough!" He pulled back but was locked in by Sunny's sucking cervix and had to apply quite a bit of force to push her cunt off of him, pulling the ballooned uterus with him a few inches before her spongy ring let go, but only after Lina dug her finger in Sunny's belly button. Leon stepped back as he pulled out and almost stepped on Miki and Nila but caught himself, his dick still pumping jets of cum up Sunny's body and onto her and Vera's faces.

As he popped free, the flow of tightly packed semen in Sunny's uterus shot out in pulses that matched her orgasm, a buckets worth of the stuff blasting the two surprised but laughing little asians on the floor. Sunny yelled out "NNNOOOOOO! My cum!" As her spasming body ejected her coveted prize. She tried to close her legs but They were pinned by her arms and the twins sitting on them, which made the spray more erratic as her hips bucked, making an arch of semen in the air. The twins were quick to react and both grabbed the fire hose dick, taking turns aiming a few shots into each others mouths until the stream stopped.

"Alright you cum hungry sluts! That's enough!" He pulled away from the twins and flopped down on the bed next to the pile of naked females, quickly catching his breath. The girls got busy licking each other clean and after a moment Leon sat up and said "Well, I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. Let me know what the plan is, girls."

"So," Lina asked in general between licking gobs of jizz off of Sunny's still orgasming body. "What are we doing while the parents are out?"