Too Smart Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shopping!" Luna blurted. Lina smiled and nodded her head vigorously in agreement as they yanked Sunny's hands from their sloppy snatches to release her legs from behind her shoulders. Vera got off the bed and lifted Miki up. "Let's go Join our husband in the shower."

"Ya, but where? We've never really left the house to go anywhere up until recently." Nila stated.

"Seriously?" Sunny asked between wiping up handfuls of Leons cum from between her legs into her mouth. "Where have you been other than home?"

"Luna said "Well, so far Vegas for the competition, a few camping trips, and the little town outside of our property, where Elmer's is. Other than that, we've been here on the property."

"No way. We gotta get you out. I know! We can start at UV!" Sunny chirped.

"What's that?" The twins said together.

"Under Vegas? The stuff on the surface is for tourists and non-enclave citizens."

"Can't say we've heard of it." Nila said.

"Well, then, it's a good place to start. You'll see. They have lots of unique clothing shops, but the big attractions are the club scene and all the parties. It's like an adult theme park! All the gambling is kept on the surface so we won't have deal with that crowd."

"Any other suggestions? You know about what's going on that we do."

"Ooooo! The youngest of us has more worldly experience? Our fun is in my handsThat's wild!" Sunny said mischievously. "There's lots of cool places but I don't want to go without the rest of the family and besides, there is so much to do in UV we wouldn't have enough time to see everything in the time we have." Sunny was still sucking her cum covered hands as she tried in vain to clean up her mess and fill her stomach.

"Okay, Under Vegas it is! Now we need to figure out a budget."

Sunny sputtered and laughed, ejecting more semen from her hole, which she gathered as best she could. "Budget? We're fucking rich! It would take a year to spend what mom makes in a month. Plus we need to make sure we have our creature comforts when we get you all set up at my mom and I's house."

"How big is it?" Lina asked.

Sunny explained excitedly."Fuck, it's huge! Three floors, forty rooms, three pools, four jacuzzis, full gym, twenty car garage, club house, huge gun range, of course, and my favorite, the dungeon! We have some labs snd R&D rooms for work as well."

"Geez!" Luna said. "Do you have a lot of staff?"

Their mostly robots, about twenty, but we have about 12 women that work around the clock. All are live in staff headed by our longest running maid Laura. She has a daughter our age, too, who lives with us. Her name Lolita and she has been my best friend my whole life."

"That's super cool! Can't wait for the tour!" Lina said.

"Well let's go get cleaned up and head out!" Said Nila, and the girls left their parents room to hit the shower together, the twins to theirs while Sunny followed Nila to hers.

After Leon, Miki and Vera finished their shower, they got dressed and Leon had three of the robots come and clean up the messes. Leon had some tight slacks and a dress shirt with a necktie and vest. His tube of dick meat was clearly outlined down his thigh.

"We have to get you some new clothes." Vera said.

"What's wrong with this?" Leon asked, raising his eyebrow at Vera.

"It's.... A little plain. Plus, it looks like you could use some breathing room. I'll go ahead and schedule the tailor for tonight." Vera stated.

"Oh? I thought I was the one planning the evening." Leon said.

"By all means, but please, let me get us properly dressed for our time out. There is only one person I trust with my clothing on the west coast so we will have to stop in L.A. for a bit to get our measurements."

"L.A.? Eh, I suppose it's on the way." Leon shrugged. Miki had been laying on the bed, still wet on her towel, waiting to get ready.

"Miki, dear, why are you just lying there? Aren't we supposed to get ready? Where are your arms and legs?" Vera asked. She was putting on large gold hoop earrings to finish off her outfit, a tight black dress that was transparent mesh in the sides which showed she had no panties on and red, three inch pumps.

"Master hasn't given me permission yet." Miki answered weakly, her gaze drifting to Leon.

"What a good slave." Vera returned and walked over and bent down to give her a small kiss on the lips.

"Okay, wife of mine. You can take a break from being a fuck toy for now. I'll say you can relax and that can be your cue to use your arms and legs. So, relax." Leon said.

"Thank you, master." Miki said and activated the nanofluids to generate her arms and legs. She dried up and put on a thin dress, but realized that her increased bust meant she didn't fit most of her clothes either, apart from what the twins had made. "I... don't really have anything, other than what I wore to Las Vegas." She pouted.

"Well, put that on, I guess. Cloth shopping will have to take priority before we can get on with the honeymoon."

A half an hour later everyone had got ready. The four sisters burst into their parents room giddy with excitement to go out. Nila had on the short black dress her sisters made that was laced up her thighs and over her cleavage. She had two long pony tails and smokey eye make up. The twins had color themed pleated skirts and stretchy spaghetti strap tops, purple for Luna and green for Lina. They both had high pigtails and black thongs peaking over their skirts. Their nails and eye shadow matched their color scheme. Sunny had on a short leather skirt that had buckled straps up both sides and a sleeveless black button up shirt that was only tied at the bottom, her ample cleavage bursting out the front, her heart-shaped nipples in danger of exposure. Her hair was in two long braids hanging down to frame her huge breasts. She wore six inch heel, low top leather boots that buckled.

"Hot damn!" Leon said as the girls gathered around him in a bubbly, twirling mass of sex. "Are you little sex bombs ready?"

"Yep!" They all said. "We're going to Under Vegas!" Chirped Luna. "Can we take the Roadrunner?" Asked Nila

"What's wrong with your RV?" Leon returned.

"Oh, c'moooooon! Please! We won't wreck it. Pinky swear." Lina whined.

Leon looked over at Miki and Vera who just shrugged.

"Fine. I don't have to remind you that I just put that thing together. We'll be taking Vera's limo anyway."

"Where you taking our moms, daddy?" Sunny asked.

"Well, we have to do some clothes shopping then we have to get rings. Then I have a reservation at a hotel in Cancun. We all have one night and have to be back by sundown the next day."

"Cancun? That sounds fun!" Sunny chirped.

"Oh, before I forget..." Luna handed Leon a collar and a ring. "I don't know how you feel about wearing a collar but I made you one just in case. I also made a ring that is linked to the collars to adjust or change settings. That way, when you want to play, you just spin the ring on your finger and it will change the collars to just chokers. It works on a one hundred yard perimeter so anyone of us close enough with a collar will be effected. There aren't any other settings just yet but we plan on adding to the capabilities."

Leon slid on the ring, which was big enough for his pinky and gave it a turn. All the rings and names on the collars pulled into the black cloth-like bands and looked like regular chokers. "Cute." Leon said and placed his collar on the dresser.

"Well, girls, I guess we're off! Stay safe and don't get into too much trouble on your first outing. We have the watches, so stay in contact but don't be pests. Kisses." Leon said and bent down as each of his daughters tiptoed to give him light kisses until it was Sunnys turn, who bounced over to him.

"Look daddy! I'm taller than you now!" She giggled then pulled him in for a deep tongue kiss. Leon pulled away and slapped her ass cheek, causing her to jump and moan.

"Hardly appropriate for the situation, missy. You can be decent sometimes. It won't hurt you." Leon said with a scowl.

"Nu-uh! It's always playtime for me! You'll have to make me behave, daddy! Besides, I like it to hurt." Sunny said as she fidgeted from the pleasant tingle of the slap.

"For your sisters sake, don't fuck it up. Nila, you're in charge. Keep her in line, please."

"Yes, of course, daddy. You heard the man, girls! Lets grab any last minute stuff and let's get this party rollin'!" Nila said and kissed her moms goodbye then danced out of the room as the other three girls followed her lead.

"Ugh! Finally!" Vera huffed. "Lets get out of here! I'm so excited and quite frankly, extremely horny. I am desperate to try out more of this body on you." Vera hooked her arm into his and pulled him into her pillowy breasts as they made their way out of the house to the limo in the giant ship with Miki following behind, watching her best friend fall in love all over again with her husband, a feeling of pride and embarrassment inducing a small orgasm as she followed. She felt she was helping build paradise.

Polly stormed into her fathers office but he wasn't there, just three large stacks of folders labeled "Top Secret" and a shiny red cube with 3 inch dimensions on the table. "Of course." She then got a notification on her watch from the general. It said to meet him in Pollys quarters. What? She took one more glance at the office and headed out to her room. It was only six long blocks there so she decided to walk and process what had just happened.

After a few minutes she arrived at her barracks quarters. She was deep in thought and barely noticed when she got to her door. She opened it up and stepped in the doorway. She looked around and angrily put her hands on her hips and loudly said "come ON!"

A metallic hand dropped on her shoulder and a deep voice asked "Why are you shouting?"

Polly jumped and turned, ready to knock someones head off when she realized it was her father, general Coriander. He pushed her into the room and closed the door.

"What the fuck is going on? Sir? This is way to weird, even for you."

"I'm being investigated for treason." He said quietly.

Polly had a shocked look on her face."Are you serious? For what?"

"Misappropriation of funds for the purpose of overthrowing the government or something. I'm not technically supposed to know, so I have been cleaning up some things. Good news, though. You have been promoted to head of the department now. Make sure you grab those stacks of files and everything else on that desk after we are done here." Ben produced a set of keys and a card holder, handing them out to Polly. "Take these. You'll need them. I can't explain right now but take care of those watches. I had them built on their own private encrypted network. I'll get in contact as soon as I can."

Polly looked at the keys and card holder with what looked like key cards, then at Ben. "Wait, what? What the hell is going on, dad?"

"I don't have time to explain. Just go to the office and go through those files. They will tell you everything. When you are done, burn them. Then pull your team in. You all may have to go dark for a while. You need to be quick. Their going to send some people to clear out my office soon so try to hurry."

"Darker than we are now?" Polly grumbled.

"Just-Please, kiddo. This has to happen. I hope you liked the farm. You are also tasked to serve the family there in a military capacity. I have a great feeling it will benefit you to keep them alive."

"Are you fucking kidding me??? That family is fucked! There is no fucking way I will have any more interactions with them! What are you planning with all this shit?" Polly was pacing as she raged and didn't notice Ben had left. She turned to yell at him some more, she was alone. She ran to look out the door to catch him but he had already disappeared down the halls. She returned to her room, kicking the door shut and leaning back against it, screaming through gritted teeth. She took a few deep breaths as she pushed her sliver-blue hair out of her face. She glanced around the room and decided to grab as much as she could, packing the dimensional pockets of her cargo vest with what she deemed important and left her room, her fast walk turning to a jog as she made her way back to general Corianders office. When she entered, she immediately gathered up the stacks of files and, on finding a small ruck in his closet, placed the stack inside. She reached for the cube and almost put it in the ruck but thought better and placed it in a small unused pocket on her vest. She went through his drawers and everything else quickly, finding a set of keys in a large jacket hanging up. She pocketed those and grabbed the ruck. She opened the door and glanced around as she exited, noticing four MP's making their way down the hall. She turned and walked in the opposite direction.

"Major Coriander? Major, we need to talk to you. Major!"

Polly increased her pace as the MP's gave chase. She had to get out without getting caught. She dashed down the halls, making extra turns to keep her followers busy. She exited the building, darting across the grass as she pulled out one of her bugs and around the side of a utility building. She dropped the portal bug and quickly set the destination to the Coriander ranch, hearing the hustling steps of the military police giving chase. The portal opened and she jumped through, closing just moments before the soldiers rounded the corner.

The bug that was captured by Leon was sitting on a work bench in the fabrication room. When Polly arrived through the portal, her first step was on the desk. Her second step was a few feet down onto the floor, which her surprised face met just before the rest of her body. She laid there sprawled on the floor and groaned before picking herself up. She looked around as she straightened herself out, then put her helmet on to survey for the presence of people and to get a model of the house she was in. There was nobody in the house, thank God. She got the floor plan and made her way upstairs with her stuff, setting it on the dining room table. One of the service bots entered the room, hauling the bins of waste water from cleaning up the main bedroom. "Hello, Major." It said in a pleasant, tinny tone. Polly started to give her pass code but the robot lifted a hand to stop her and said "No longer necessary. You are expected. Please make yourself comfortable. The Corianders are out for the moment until tomorrow evening."

Did that robot call these people the Corianders? Polly thought. She decided that it would be a very good idea to go through some of those files. She pulled them out, then searched around the kitchen. She made herself a large club sandwich and a pot of coffee, then sat down for a long night of studying in a house she didn't really want to be in. She hoped she would finish before they showed up. She then remembered the watch and after looking at it a moment, typed in Leon Coriander and it his contact came up. Of course, Ben. She sent him a text that read;

-Leon. This is Polly. I'm at your place. I have to talk to you. It's about Ben and other things.-

It was a half an hour later when she got a response.

-Hey there, Polly. On a honeymoon. Will be back tomorrow evening. Make yourself at home until then.-

Well, she thought, at least I have time before I have to engage with this appalling family.