Too Smart Ch. 10

Story Info
Family get-aways. Leon gets more added to his plate.
10.4k words
4.6
2.1k
4

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another wild episode into the comical lives of the Corianders! Everyone in this made up mess is of legal age. I had a big move so it took me a while to get this written. Anyway, on with the cartoon!

Chapter 10

Nila, the twins and Sunny were piling into the car when they're parents had taken off in the limo. Sunny sunny as lugging Nilas cooler to put it in the trunk.

"Why do we have to take MY cooler?" Nila grumbled with her arms crossed.

"Bitch, you got, like four gallons of this shit." Sunny blurted.

"So, since I'm better prepared, I have to share?" Asked Nila.

"Dude, I haven't been in this family for more than a day. Besides, it's not like we don't have an endless supply. We'll just fuck the hell outta daddy-o and refill it when we get back." Sunny said.

"But I put in all the work for that!" By now the twins were laughing so hard they fell into a pile on the gravel. Sunny looked over and burst out laughing as well.

"I don't see what's so funny." Nila pouted.

Lina, between snorts choked out "You dumbasses are fighting over a bucket of Jizz!"

"Cooler." Nila mumbled.

"What?" Luna asked.

"It's a cooler of jizz!" Nila shouted and turned to get into the car, barely able to keep from breaking down into a fit of laughter herself.

Nila was driving of course, while Sunny taught the twins about the game "shotgun," which she called before telling them the rules, granting her the front seat as she pumped her fist with a "Yessss!" The twins returned her action with a jerking off motion while they stuck out their tongues. Sunny opened the door and stood aside, waving the twins in.

"After you, tiny little sluts." She snickered.

"Thanks, you giant bitch." Luna said as she flashed a wide, cheesy grin, which got her a quick slap on the ass as she climbed into the back seat with her twin.

Nila started the car and backed out then accelerated up the driveway. She sped faster and faster through the wood until she got to the road and hit the cloaking system as she came out of the woods before stopping at the road. She revved the engine a few times and lifted her eyebrow at Sunny before she slammed on the accelerator and peeled out onto the road. The girls were laughing and slapping the seats and dash as the sped on.

"Lets get this thing in the air. Hope y'all are buckled." Nila said and hit the flight mode. Sunny ignored the buckle ip bit with an eye roll. Nila pulled up on the control wheel and they all saw sky as the climbed faster and faster. The girls were forced into the backs of their seats and their guts flipped around as they were subjected to stronger and stronger g forces. Sunny, who was much more sensitive than the last time she was in this car, could feel a massive orgasm building as they climbed. Her breathing quickened and she got a blast of endorphins. She tried to control her scream which only increased in pitch. The twins were doing almost the same sound but because it was like a rollercoaster. Sunny squinted her eyes and grimaced as her vagina and mind exploded into orgasm. They got to a couple thousand feet and began to barrel roll as they climbed. Sunny was still feeling it and was gripping the door as she convulsed. The twins started laughing at her as she bucked and writhed in her seat. Sunny joined their laughter as she peaked and howled "WOOOOOOO!" As her limbs flailed. At one point she ran her hand over the window button and it rolled down. Sunny shrieked in horror as her giant frame was sucked out of the window. The twins froze with fear on their face and Nila screamed "Oh my fucking God!" And pulled back on the wheel, cause the car to backflip and dive. Sunny's falling frame came into view through the windshield and she dove faster.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck" nila cursed through gritted teeth as she chased her falling sister down.

"Dude, this is bad!" Lina said to her sisters. They watched the approach to Sunny as they dashed down through the clouds. They were only a few meters above her when the window was splashed with fluids. They could see a trail of vaginal expulsion shooting out from between her legs as she fell. Nila cursed and hit the wiper, adjusting her aim.

"Dude, did she just cum? Is she fucking orgasming?" Luna asked her twin who snickered and nodded, but went back to focusing on Sunny. Nila pulled up next her falling sister, trying to get her back into the window she was sucked out of. Sunny was spinning as she tried to grip the open window, the wind making her eyelids, lips and tits flop around outside of her black shirt, a wild stream of juices ejecting from her crotch. The twins climbed over the seat and tried to grab her hands as she drifted to and fro outside the window. The broke through the clouds, the spars plains fast approaching and realized they only had a few seconds to get Sunny in the window and level off before they speared into the ground.

Nila reached over and grabbed one of the horns on her head as the twins grabbed an arm and her shirt and they yanked her half way into the car before Nila had to pull up. As she tried to climb, Sunny almost slipped back out so Nila rolled the car making the passenger window point up and Sunny tumbled in, slamming against Nila as she tried to level out. They were close enough to the ground that they blasted through a few shrubs that dotted the plain of tall, golden grass, atomizing the poor plants as they passed through them. Sunny was face down on the floor of the car, her massive, wet ass pointed up with a leg flung out the window still and the other under Nilas chin as she tried to regain control of the vehicle. Just before they hit one of the few trees Nila was able to pull up and restart her ascent, just brushing the side and top of the tree. She got to a few hundred feet before she was comfortable enough to slow to a stationary hover so they could all catch their breath and calm their nerves.

The Nila and the twins were silent other than their heavy breathing as they looked at each other with shocked looks on their faces. Sunny was grunting as she righted herself. Once she was upright in her seat she straightened out her clothes and stuffed her tits back into her shirt then looked at each of the girls. Sunny had a look of confusion as she analyzed the other girls faces. She lifted a hand and waved quickly.

"Hi!" Sunny chirped. "Sooooo, are we going or what?"

It was a few seconds before the twins started slapping Sunny wildly.

"What the hell, you dumb-ass!" Lina barked

"You scared the shit out of us!" Luna added.

"What? Nobody died!" Sunny whined as she hunched down and covered her head.

Nila started to chuckle which quickly turned into a full on belly laugh with snorts and tears. The other girls stopped and looked her then joined in.

"Dude, I came so fucking hard! This body is nuts! The falling and the whole fear of being a pasty stain on the ground, I just lost it!" Sunny snorted.

"Ya, we know." Luna said. "It was hard to keep track of your fall with our windshield getting doused with your cunt bucket juices."

Sunny shrugged as she continued to laugh.

"Okay, since we are all safe enough, lets get going. I'm setting the autopilot so we don't have any more mishaps." Nila calmed down enough to set the destination and activate the autopilot. When it came on, it activated the shields, environmental seals and inertial dampeners before the car shot off.

"Oh, those would have been helpful earlier." Nila said out loud to herself. She made a rainbow arch with her hand and said "The more you know..."

"So all this is really your fault then! Nice!" Sunny said, which made Nila shoot and angry pout at her. She returned the look with cross-eyes and a pierced tongue and they both giggled.

Nila pulled out her tablet and continued working on finishing some programming and editing. The twins started a heavy petting session in the back and Sunny loudly shlicked her sopping snatch as she watched the twins in the visor mirror. Nila got annoyed that she couldn't concentrate with the loud "fisting a bucket of slime" sound coming from Sunnys crotch and told her to jump in the back to help them. She excitedly moved to the back, her tail brushing under Nilas nose as she passed, instantly regretting slapping her gooey bottom as her hand was then covered in sticky juices.

They had about an hour before they were in Vegas airspace so they passed the time that way until they heard the buzzer to take manual control. Nila put away her tablet, excited at the timing as she had finished what she had wanted to and was just double checking the code, then grabbed the wheel. She was asked about her business and informed them of their plan to go to UnderVegas. Sunny pulled off the twins cocks with sloppy sucking sounds and climbed back into the front, chanting "ohboyohboyohboy" as she readied herself.

They were directed to a strip that disappeared underground, a hole 200 yards wide and 100 yards tall, neon lights framing the mouth with a big purple "UV" hologram floating at the center. They passed through it and followed the tube to a grand open parking area a half mile in size, with 6 floors of parking structures for land and flying vehicles alike. The whole structure was well lit as if it was mid-day with signs with the various shops and events pointing to different areas where they can be located. They pulled up to the main entrance where a robot valet greeted them. It looked like a little bellhop with a pleasant, obviously robotic face. The girls fell out of the car and the valet handed them a tag to reclaim their vehicle as he replaced Nila in the driver seat.

Nila joined the giddy groups of teens and asked "What do we do first?"

"Well, we should rent one of these transports so we don't have to worry about getting lost." Sunny suggested. "Then, we go shopping!"

They all agreed and hopped into the strange cart. The base was a stylized cube shape with a gold and purple trimmed paint job but was capped with a clear dome. It had seven seats with a holo-table at the center. It had a 3D display of the almost 8 square mile Under Vegas complex that one could be transported by selecting the tag over shop or place.

They started with clothes and went to four different shops before hitting up the kinkier clothing shops, of which they went to six places. Their favorite place was the adult cosplay shop, where they spent the most time. They had got themselves several weeks worth of clothes both modest and not-at-all. Luna found some biometric contact lenses that displayed emojis based off the current emotion one has. "Won't it be boss to have hearts in our eyes while daddy plows our throats?" The girls giggled at Sunnys comment and agreed.

After, Sunny put her hands on her hips and said "Well, now that our wardrobe has been taken care of, what next?! Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we get some piercings!"

The twins didn't hesitate and Nila only took a moment to decide to go with it and they were off to the nearest body mod shop. An hour later the girls came out of the shop. Sunny had gotten four more studs in her tongue and one in each cheek. The twins both got small hoops for their nipples and clits, gold for Lina and silver for Luna. Nila had only gotten a small gold bar in her clit. Satisfied with their adornments they agreed they had worked up a bit of an apatite so they decided to grab some food while they discussed the next leg of their adventure.

They decided on burritos and they scarfed them down as they walked by the small trinket shops, one of which Sunny noticed had stylized flasks, which made her shout "Ooh! Ooh!" As bits of burrito launched from her mouth, and run it the shop.

"I was thinking since we will probably have to take all these clothes back to the car, we could fill these up with daddy's special sauce!" Nila rolled her eyes but giggled and looked around. They all found one they liked and quickly bought them. Sunny had a black and silver one that had a rhinestone skull and crossbones. It was more like a canteen in size than a flask. Nila found one that said daddy's cough medicine and the twins found ones in their favorite colors, green for Lina and purple for Luna.

As they were leaving the store, Sunnys stomach gurgled loudly, jumping around inside her enough to force her to stop for a second. Nila looked over at her with concern.

"Uh, are you OK?" She asked.

Sunny blinked a few times then looked at her burrito.

"Eh, I'm fine." She said and took a monster bite of her burrito. They continued on to their transport, taking in the sights, occasionally stopping to buy a piece of jewelry or a funky trinket. As they approached the transporter, Sunny started to hic-up and her stomach growled like and angry Tasmanian devil. She stopped and shot her arms and hands straight out, her face growing slack and pale.

"Uuuh, guys? I don't- BLAAAGH! Sunny's eyes bugged as she projectile vomited, the chunky jet rebounding off the side of the transport, the backsplash smattering the twins as they were opening the door. The two squealed and jumped back, almost tripping on each other as they tried to escape. Nila gasped and rushed to Sunnys side.

"Holy shit, are you sure your alright?" She asked as she looked Sunny up and down. Her eyes were still wide and he mouth in an opened frown. She had wads of chewed burrito on her chin and down her cleavage. She slowly brought her hand in to wipe a glob of her rejected meal off her giant tit and flicked it away.

"Awe, man. My burrito!" She pouted. Lina left to one of the nearby drink vendors and got some water while Luna fumbled in the transport for some tissue paper from one of the bags.

"Hey! I asked if you're alright!" Nila shouted.

"Huh? Oh, ya! I'm great! I mean, I felt a little weird for a second, like dizzy and crampy? Then my body was like, fuck this burrito! Anyway, I feel loads better now! Hey, do you think it was the burrito? I don't think it was the burrito. The rest of you didn't get sick. What's up with that? Is it just the burrito or is it all food? Damn, I'm hungry!" Sunny babbled on as the short twins help clean up the tall red-head as she waved her arms around talking at Nila who couldn't get a word in edgewise and tried not to laugh.

"Slow down, Sunny. Let's get you to the car." Said Nila as she guided her taller sister into the transport with the stacks of clothing store bags and boxes. Sunny was still blabbing as they pulled up to their parked car.

"Hey, wouldn't it be wild if, for some reason, I can only eat cum? That would be fucking nasty hot! Like, an actual cum dump that can only survive off the one thing she loves almost as much as her daddy! That sweet, sweet nut nectar! Dream! Ooh! Speaking of, I'll get these flasks filled! This bitch is starving!"

The three small asian girls guffawed and shook their heads as they loaded up the car. Luna tossed Sunny a clean blouse, a leather vest with fishnet sleeves. She finished filling and took her barf crusted top off. It didn't bother her that they were in the parking lot and her giant pierced and tattooed breasts were on display.

"Damn, I sure do love those huge-ass knockers" Lina said and reached out, twisting a pierced, heart/shaped nipple.

"Oop!Thanks!" Sunny replied, then bent over, grabbed a melon in each hand and started to clap them together loudly.

"Shit! That is fucking hot!" Luna drooled.

"I can do my ass, too! Watch!" Sunny began bouncing on her heals and her huge ass began clapping along with her tits. The girls laughed as the cracking sounds echoed through the expansive car park.

"You are definitely going to have to teach us that!" Nila said as she passed around the flasks. Sunny put her shirt on and grabbed her container from Nila. "Cheers!" She exclaimed and the others repeated it as they clinked their flasks and took a swig. A moment later their were guttural moans as the quad doubled over, almost knocking their heads together as their bodies drained fluids down their legs.

"Man, this stuff is always warm and fresh tasting! It never cools down or congeals. Why is that?" Sunny asked Nila.

"You know, I'm nit too sure. I think it might have to do with the cellular regenerative properties. Our cells produce enough of their own energy to maintain basic functions, even when there is no food source to boost the cells to do more." Nila explained.

"What, like octane or nitrous in a car?" Sunny burped.

"Uh, ya, kinda."

"So, does that mean if we get to where we would be considered starving we would become cum craving zombies or something?" Sunny said casually as she fingered her way through her cum induced orgasm. The other girls looked at each other, a flash of worry on their faces but still riding their long orgasm as well.

"I don't know. Maybe?" Nila said flinchingly. She hadn't considered that.

"Hot." Sunny mumbled as she closed her eyes.

They ran out of room in the trunk and had to start consolidating bags and stuffing the back seat.

"I hope we have enough room to fit us in with all this stuff." Lina said.

"It'll be fine, sis. You can sit on my lap." Luna assured and pecked her twin on the lips.

"Aaawww!" Sunny cooed.

As they closed up the car, a loud gang of hover-bikers cruised by. Sunny waved and pulled out a giant titty and hopped a few times as she gave the devil horns with her feee hand. One of the bikers near the back was staring so hard they crashed into one of the transports, falling to the ground with a crunch. Sunny gasped and ran over to help the biker up. The caravan slowed to a stop to see what the problem was.

"Man, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause an accident!" Sunny apologized as she helped the fallen rider. She had failed to put her bouncing breast away and it mashed against the biker as they got to their feet. The biker was tall, skinny and had a thin beard. He was covered in hardened synthetic leather which helped prevent any real injuries, even though they were cruising at a snail pace.

"Nice jacket!" Sunny blurted.

"Nice tit." The young biker returned. Sunny said "Oops!" and put her big breast away. A gruff-looking biker lady had gotten off her bike and stormed over. She wasn't tall but looked like she spent equal time at the gym and next to a keg. The rest of the twenty person gang had parked and observed as they waited impatiently.

"So you're just going to flirt with this giant horny slut then?" She yelled at the skinny kid.

"How does she know I'm horny? Oh, wait. Horns, duh." Sunny giggled as she poked at one of her little horns on her head.

"No, babe, she was just helping me up."

"Picking you up, looks more like. Thanks for the help, now fuck off, tramp." The biker lady wedged herself between Sunny and the kid and shoved the tall red-head away. Sunny, scoffed incredulously.

"What a rudy fuckin' patootie! I wasn't trying to fuck your dude! I just helped him up from his fall cuz I like showing off my awesome tits!"

"Geez and she's fucking retarded. Okay, bye." The biker lady put her middle finger up an inch from Sunnys nose and spit at her face, the glob of saliva slowly making its way down her cheek and dripping off her chin. Her eyes blazed with rage as her face curled to an angry grimace.

"Aw, you fuckin' CUNT! I may be stupid or dumb or an idiot or an airhead but I'm NOT retarded! I have a 4.0 GPA and I start MIT in the fall!" She screamed and went to swing but her three sisters had ran up in time to catch her arm and pull her back to the car. The biker lady laughed as they walked off, giving them a mocking kiss as she spit in their direction, Sunny still struggling against her tiny sisters to go back.

"Dad said no trouble! Stop it!" Nila admonished.

Sunny stopped, squeezing her eyes closed and ballooning her cheeks with puckered lips.

"Bitch, you're lucky I listen to my daddy!" She shouted at the biker lady. The whole gang burst into laughter as the kid started up his bike and they all loudly took off.