Too Smart Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The double wall that separated what was left of the former nations drew across the lower half of the horizon, the contrast of construction an intentional eye sore, with Mexico having plasteel arcs painted with their flags colors, the eagle and snake monograph every few dozen yards. Each side was C shaped with the top between the walls covered with razor wire, multi-spectrum cameras, deployable attack drones and stun cannons. The American side was rusting and poorly maintained but had multi-spectrum cameras with microwave and sonic defenses. Both were necessary for a time but as the nations were broken up and overtaken by larger ones, most of the borders had changed beyond recognition aside from this massive structure, which still represented the one remaining line in representing national identities.

They received clearance and were directed to the Mexico City airport for their customs inspection before they could continue to Cabo San Lucas. They pulled into a vehicle dock while the inspector asked questions in a thick accent while the large, well armed security bots scanned the vehicle. They soon cleared and were off, only taking ten minutes to jet to their villa.

One of Leons old battle buddies in the army had made a decent name in real estate and had rented him a cozy two acre villa on top of a small range that overlooked the gulf inlet on one side and the Pacific stretching out on the other side. It boasted two large rooms, a pool with a jacuzzi, and a robot servant. For local transportation there were six hoverboard for the guests to get around town. The size and basic shape of a skateboard, it was a half an inch thick and folded down to four parts so one didn't have to park it, just carry it like a notebook. The Miki and Vera changed into matching, small thong bikinis, sparkly emerald green for Vera and sparkling ruby red for Miki, respectively. Leon wore long black board shorts that were barely long enough to keep his head hidden and a red and white palm motif button up shirt.

They grabbed the hoverboards and cruised down to the city. Leon wanted tacos so they stopped to eat. He gobbled them down as the girls sipped margaritas and ate chips, as they weren't very hungry. Leon sure was, though and decided to do a taco crawl, which made the girls roll their eyes but used it as an opportunity to do some trinket shopping as they toured the taco stands. Their journey took them down to the beach and they lounged for a few hours until the sun set, where they went back to the room so Leon could unload his build up of semen reserves from eating so much, then went back into town for some dancing. A few hours later, they found themselves at a strip club. Miki and Vera were ogling the dancers harder than Leon. Most of the girls were non-enhanced humans but some had obvious gene modifications. Most had breast and/or butt enhancements, some with fun animal ears or paws all based off the local wildlife, and some with full body tattoos that lit up in neon.

Vera got them a VIP room that overlooked the dance floor behind tinted glass and Miki chose a couple of girls to join them. One was covered in neon tattoos under a rainbow fishnet body suit and another who had rabbit enhancements in a white, strappy bikini. The strippers had offered their sexual services and were taken up on that but freaked out when they saw what they would have to work with and backed out.

"Eets too beeg, senoir! No fit!" They said in broken english. So they offered a four woman blowjob and tit fuck instead and that was acceptable to Leon. His precum made them relaxed and loose as the four horny females played. The girls were fine until Leon came. While Miki and Vera were prepared for the orgasmic effects his cum had, the other two girls weren't. For a half hour, they were incapacitated by their orgasms, curled up and convulsing, their cunts barfing jets of girl goo all over the floor, moaning, crying and howling. The other three could only watch and make out as the music pumped under the symphony of cumming females.

Around that time, Leon received a text on his watch. He looked down and noticed it was from Polly.

-Leon. This is Polly. I'm at your place. I have to talk to you. It's about Ben and other things.-

It was sent a half an hour before. "That was fast." He said to himself and typed an answer.

-Hey there, Polly. On a honeymoon. Will be back tomorrow evening. Make yourself at home until then.-

"Going to have a full house soon." He thought. He let the ladies know that Polly had returned early and they only shrugged.

Some time later they left the club, the two strippers making sure they scooped up and saved a few glasses of Leons hyper-aphrodisiac semen. They trio decided to walk back to the villa, which was about a mile. Vera pulled them into an alley a few block into the walk. There wasn't too much foot traffic but people passed as Vera pushed Leon against the wall and squatted down to pull his log out of his shorts.

"Getting frisky, eh?" Leon said as he looked down into the buxom red heads eyes as she worked her throat around his stiffening cock. She moaned as it swelled in her mouth and worked her face hard and fast to get him to full mast. Miki was watching and fingering herself as her tail flicked around before Vera reached over and picked her up. They shared a deep, tongue twisting kiss before she held her up to Leon and had them kiss as well, making Leon iron hard and pulsing. "What are you planning, devil woman?" Leon asked with a squinty arched eyebrow.

"I want you to wear her back to the villa." She said as if she were picking out a tie for him.

"What?" Leon wanted to be sure he heard correctly.

Vera answered as if she was annoyed at his obliviousness. "I want you to impale this little Japanese fuck toy on your massive cock and wear her like a cock sleeve until we get to the villa."

"Won't people notice something like that?" Miki asked worriedly.

"Not if we keep walking. I'll wrap my sarong around your waist so you aren't completely obvious. Then I'll just hook my arm in yours and people sill just assume you are carrying home a tired little girl. With horns."

Leon shrugged and grabbed Miki as Vera held his lance steady. He opened her up in that slow, agonizing way, pausing at each ring before grinding and pushing through until she couldn't fit anymore, her poor lungs laboring to expand around the fleshy obstruction. She shivered and squeaked a few times as he held her down. Vera tied the sarong around them and hooked her arm in Leons before walking out on the street. They walked leisurely as they made their way to the hill, the little shops with late night patrons dribbling in and out, drunk couples and groups of kids occasionally tumbling down the street past them, to involved with their own business to notice the horny thruples debauchery.

By the time they reached the base of the hill, Miki had not stopped orgasming, her stuffed cunt spewing shots of her cream and juice down Leons balls, soaking his shorts down his leg and splashing onto the pavement as they walked. The street lighting had died down to porch lights and the traffic to almost nothing. The quiet made it difficult for Miki to hide her voice, as the steep hillside naturally amplified noise in the quiet. On a particularly intense orgasm, she buried her face in his chest as her whole body tensed up and what sounded like a pitcher of beer was dumped onto the sidewalk. A drunk Mexican couple who were giggling and chatting in Spanish as the walked heard it and went silent as the passed, then burst into laughter when they were a few dozen paces behind. The three weren't too far from the villa so they decided to pick up the pace, which effected Miki as the bouncing got more dramatic. She was moaning loudly and shaking as they entered the front door and Leon, wanting to cum ripped the sarong off and viciously masterbated his onahole wife onto his cock. Vera pressed beside him and kissed him as she squeezed his as and massaged his balls. After he filled Miki, Vera wanted a turn and she took him into her in the hot tub while Miki crawled to the edge of the jacuzzi and purred as she kissed them. They closed the night with the usual "sleeping balls deep in the onahole" routine, with Vera cuddling up next to them.

In the morning he power-fucked Vera before having Miki suck him off during breakfast, which the robo-maid had prepared. After, he got up and stretched, then made reservations for a hover-maran, a catamaran type ship that skated the surface of the water, as well as dinner reservations. Since it wasn't until later in the afternoon, the girls wanted to do more shopping. Leon wanted to go on a run and do some sight seeing until they met up for lunch before the boat trip.

Leon took off before the girls, kissing them each as he left, careful not to get any of Miki's boner inducing saliva in his mouth. His run started well but after a mile he began to get frustrated with his dick chaffing and poking out from his shorts. He spotted a sportswear store and jogged in. He bought a pair of spandex shorts which helped tremendously after he used the changing room and was back on his run. His trip took him through town onto the Pacific beach side and he made sure to not use any of his powers in public, which meant he felt no loss of energy. He picked up more speed on the beach, not enough to make it seam unnatural, but only just. He went for another ten miles before he slowed down at a small cove near a rock outcropping the cut off the beach on the other side. He stopped to take in the view, noticing a few whale spouts off in the distance. It was nice to see not all of them had been wiped out. The waves rolled into a small channel that lead into the cove, ending in a small cave in the Cliffside. He moved in closer and saw there was someone behind a small fire in the back of the darkened cave, an old, frail looking woman with a ratty head covering. She was chanting in some language and rocking back and forth, waving a handmade doll around, a small obsidian knife in her other hand.

Leon turned to leave as he didn't want to disturb her ritual, but she made a sound like she finally noticed his presence and he turned back around. The lady was staring at him and had froze in place.

"You. Come." The lady pointed a crooked finger at him before curling it in. Creeped out but unafraid Leon went deeper into the cave.

"A fortune, Senior Coriander?" The lady said in a voice like crunching leaves. Now Leon was creeped out.

"A doom is upon you, Senior Coriander. A doom that will rip the fabric of reality. It will call spirits from all corners and this realm will suffer for your naïveté and the ignorance of another. Awaken! Awaken so that you might protect what you love from oblivion. Xibalba is coming! Coming for you!" The old lady screamed some incantation and, with her arms outstretched above her head, sh stabbed the little doll. Blood poured from the gash onto her head, more blood than the doll could possibly hold. The fire increased in intensity and flared before going out completely. In the ratty cloth was now a coyote, who barked at Leon then darted out of the cave. Leon stood there for a second then shrugged and walked out of the cave. He started his return run but something she said nagged him. "This realm will suffer for your naïveté and the ignorance of another." He stopped and looked back but the whole cove and rock outcropping were gone, only a continuous stretch of beach.

After he had a shower and changed at the villa, Leon met up with his wives at a taco house near the dock where he ordered tacos and a chimichanga while the women shared enchiladas and a pitcher of margaritas. They made their way to the boat tour and got on, heading out over the water. The women were enjoying their time on the water but Leon was obviously distracted by his thoughts. Miki and Vera pressed him and he eventually told them what happened on his run.

"Well that's disturbing." Vera said.

Miki asked "What's Xibalba?"

"The place of fear in Mayan myth. A version of the underworld and its tormentors."

"Okay, not disturbing, just flat out horrifying." Vera added.

"Let's just get back to enjoying our time right now. We can get into the details when we get home." Leon said and pulled both women in close, kissing them in turn.

They finished their boat tour and after docking made their way to the beach on the inlet side and lounged as the locals accosted them with their wares. Near dinner, after the trio had their fun in the water, Leon got a text from Nila.

-Hey, dad! We just got back home! Polly is here.-

-Thanks kiddo. Hope you girls had fun! We will be home in a few more hours. Try not to run off our guest.-

-We won't, daddy! Love you and see you soon!-

They dried off and gathered themselves to leave and walked for a ways. They made their way down the winding roads until they made it to the main road. As they waited to cross, they saw a drunk old man stumbling to the cross walk, the dirty hood on his jacket was up and he was slumped forward, not paying attention as he waved his hands, talking to nobody in Spanish. He didn't pay attention to any traffic and began to step into the path of the cars. Leon was observing this and was very concerned. As the man stepped out, Leon saw a large, old pick-up with livestock hanging out the sides barreling towards the man. All three looked on and gasped in horror, but Leon put his hand out and stepped forward, the faintest hope that he could reach him in time. His mind crackled like biting foil and right as the truck was skidding, right as the old man fell to his knee tripping off the curb, an invisible bolt of force pushed the old man back. He elevated off the ground a few inches before he was launched back, rolling head over heals as the truck skidded to a halt a few feet past where the man was, a goat and a chicken cartwheeling through the air over the top of the truck.

Miki and Vera gaped at Leon, who glanced at both of his wives and shrugged then back at the scene. There were a few people who were walking near the accident that rushed to help the old man and the goat. A couple of boys were chasing the chicken. Apparently, the goat suffered the only injury, a broken leg.

"Huh. I think that's enough action for today." He said and they crossed at their corner and continued on. "I don't think that was a coincidence." He thought.

The trio wandered back to the villa, with a few more stops to look in stores. They packed what little they had brought and thanked the robo-maid before loading in the limo and taking off. They each had their own projects to work on so they agreed to spend the trip home preparing for the week. Miki decided to review the girls night from the AG cameras that were following them and pulled out a set of viewing goggles and put them on as she laid back. Vera had her own tablet she pulled out of her handbag and went to work on the weapon designs. Leon meditated on how to deal with Polly, what happened at the crosswalk and this impending Xibalba doom, whatever it was. Also his dick. He needed to make adjustments, no matter what these female wanted from him.

After they cleared American customs Leon thought back to the accident. Was that really because of him? Did he really push that old man back? He looked down at his drink. He tried to recall the foil biting sensation as he concentrated on the ice cubes in his caucasian. A few minutes later he felt a dull buzz in his head and a metallic taste, like biting foil. The ice in the glass began to slowly rotate in the glass. He grinned to himself and tried to increase the speed. The ice spun faster and faster, then he willed it to stop. He then focused on one cube and thought to it to levitate. The cube elevated out of the glass as it rotated slightly, drips of water melting back into the glass six inches below it.

"Check this shit out, girls." He said and both women looked over and gawked.

"Oh, my!" Vera gasped.

"Is that why the old man flew backwards?" Miki asked.

"I wasn't sure at first but, ya, it is. Now we know that the mind power stuff Nila made works. I'll have to let her know." Leon stated. He released the ice and it splashed back into his drink.

They pulled into the drive in front of Veronicas massive mobile home-like ship. As the robots came out to help them unload, the girls stampeded out to meet their parents. Polly crept out a few moments later but stayed on the porch, just past the doorway.

"We missed you! We were good, swear! Can't wait to tell you about our trip! Oh, Polly is actually pretty decent!" The girls were all talking at once.

"Settle down, girls!" Leon said. "Let us parents get settled in before you yack our ears off. Is there anything to eat?"