Too Smart Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny grumbled as the three small sisters tried to calm her down. After a few big breaths she said "Who wants to go dancing?"

The three asian tarts blinked at each other then they each shot up a hand and shout "ME!"

The girls pulled up to the entrance to a building called "HoloScene," a six story dance hall that was the size of four city blocks. Each floor dealt with a different decade of music, each floor having six to ten dance floors for each genre of music from that decade. Each room had ever changing holographic projections that showcased media from the timeframe. There was even a "Just Dancin'" arena where patrons get a sensor glove and high scores get trinkets and drinks from a prize table. The first place Sunny took them to was the EDM hall. The three little sisters had never been to a club, let alone a whole building and the heavy base tickled their insides in a most pleasant way. They spent the next four hours dancing, spending an hour on four of the dance floors they enjoyed most. By this time, Sunny was getting hungry again, as she had finished her flask a few hours after filling it. The girls went to the bar counter and got some water and Sunny suggested they go somewhere else for a few and get something to eat.

"I'm getting a bit hungry myself, but what are you supposed to do, Sunny?" Lina asked.

"Ya, you can't have regular food until we figure out what's going on with you." Luna added.

"Okay, ya, but, what about regular semen? Like, not dads?" Sunny queried.

"What do you mean?" asked Nila.

"Well, there is a place in the red district called "Gloryholiday and its exactly what it sounds like. Just a bunch of holes in the walls for dicks and asses. I figured Nila could observe my experimentation and we could all suck some dicks." Sunny put her arms up into an exaggerated shrug. The other three looked at each other with raised eyebrows for a few moments. With all eyes turning to Nila, she shrugged as well and said "Fuck it. Lets go suck some dicks."

As soon as Leon, Vera and Miki were in the limo, Vera tore Leons pants off. He was sitting at the back seat in the middle with his arms stretched across the back while Miki sat next to him in a corner spot and poured herself a drink from the bar next to her before she sat back to watch the show in front of her. Vera was on her knees freeing the massive tool from its confines and moaned as the whole thing was revealed, rubbing her face on it, sniffing it and finally dragging her wide tongue along the length.

"Fuck, baby, I have been dying to worship this wonderful spire of flesh! It smells like desire and tastes like the holidays! It feels like dominance! It demands submission and I soooo give it willingly!" Veras lust was out of control as she dove onto the throbbing meat tube, drooling and moaning as she gagged on purpose to get her juices flowing faster.

Leon looked over at Miki with a raised eyebrow and said "Damn, this woman can talk!" Miki just nodded then sat back and took a sip of her drink, spreading her legs as she did.

Within a minute Leons dong and Veronicas huge breasts were coated in spit. She pulled off momentarily to look over at her best friend and smiled lazily as she stroked the cock in her possession. Miki had her drink in one hand and stroking one of her horns with the other as she sat spread eagle and flicked her tail over her sopping snatch.

"You look like your enjoying the show, Miki." Vera said sexily.

"Oh, yes, very much! Master Leon is very good at giving his women pleasure and I enjoy watching him melt your brain. It makes me proud that my-sorry, our husband can take what he wants, even more so when they beg him to take it and worship him for it. I love knowing I am the gateway to anything he desires."

Leon leaned over with a smirk and kissed Miki deeply saying "I love you wife of mine." She giggled and returned "I love you husband of mine." Leon then pushed her back into the seat.

"Now be a good slut and quit interrupting my blowjob with this girl talk. And you..." Leon turned to Vera and used a curled finger to lift her drool covered chin and give her a deep kiss as well. He pulled away grabbed the back of her head and said "Get back to sucking my cock." Vera gave a devilish grin as he forced her face onto his pulsing cock head, stretching the smile from her lips. She was half way down the shaft before her face mashed her massive breasts, which were pressed tightly around the base. She went on for almost an hour, sucking and saying ego boosting things until Leon had enough and grabbed her head for a good power fuck until he bottomed out in her stomach and unloaded a few liters in her waiting gullet as his bursts slowed she dragged her head back enough to keep the head in and taste the orgasmic fluids on her tongue as it rocketed down her throat. She finished him off with a cleaning suck and sat back on her knees, massaging an exposed breast in one hand and loudly fingering her sloppy snatch with the other.

"Daddy, I'm so horny. May this cum slave warm your wonderful cock in my silky soft flesh hole?" Vera pleaded.

Leon lifted an eyebrow and said "Daddy, eh? That's cute but not necessary."

"Ah, but my father is dead and you are the father of my child. You fill that roll perfectly. I hope you don't mind my indulgence." Vera said, lowering her gaze.

"If that's what gets you off, so be it. Now wrap that pussy around my cock already." Vera jumped and was on him in a flash, squatting spread eagle over his lap, her head bent down to watch the massive intruder split her open and dropped down. With a loud groan she forced herself down until half of the rod was inside her, mashing her quivering cervix. She balanced there, rolling her hips to rub the squishy doughnut all over the head. The stimulation caused her to fly into a gut rattling orgasm, her cervix pulsing and sucking and she slammed down hard, impaling her womb on the fleshy spike lancing into her loins. She convulsed as she came and started showering Leons face and neck with wet kisses. He could feel all the little half inch micro versions of her tongue wiggling and lapping in waves around his cock, the tops of them rough while the undersides were slick.

Miki was getting herself off as well, enjoying her best friend ravage herself on her husband. Her wide hips and fat ass shaking and rippling with each heavy impact of her deep fucking. She had three big orgasms that bled into each other, her face wet with sweat and tears of pleasure before Leon moaned deeply and told her he was about to cum and to fuck faster. She picked up the pace and soon Leon groaned through gritted teeth and gripped Veras hips and forced her down, releasing a torrent of his ball milk into her sucking uterus as she fell limp over his shoulder but shivering as she was filled. Her vagina gripped and sucked as he came, the little tongues chasing each pulse as if to make sure all that precious semen was ejected from the massive throbbing cock embedded in her folds.

"FFFUUUUUCK! Daddy that was mind blowing!" Vera cooed as she stayed fully seat on Leons angry dong. "Shit, Leon! You got me so weak! Could we have the Onahole clean you up for me?"

"You heard the lady, Onahole. Come clean off your toy." Miki removed her clothes and crawled over to the mated couple as Vera hiked up her leg and struggled to roll off the giant dick onto the seat next to Leon. Miki immediately went to work wringing off the shaft with her long prehensile tongue and sucking down what was collected. Vera kept her legs open and watched Miki, lazily fingering her cum filled snatch, occasionally bringing her slime covered fingers to her mouth to taste the mixture of her and Leons juices. Her orgasm built again from the cum blend and closed her eyes as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. She worked her tail into her ass and used it to help push on her cum-bloated womb to squeeze out more of the potent semen onto her waiting hand.

"All finished my master." Miki said and licked the corners of her mouth clean, then crawled up into his lap. She humped the shaft between her legs, grinding her clit down hard as she pressed her big, firm tits on his chest, his head sandwiched between them.

"What would you like next, sir?" Miki asked with a wink.

"I think I would like to get dressed now." He said. Miki pouted but Leon continued. "We are at the jeweler. Time to get you ladies some rings."

The car came to a stop in front of the jeweler and the thruple barely finished straightening themselves out in time and stepped out onto the sunny Los Angeles street. Though they were downtown, the store was off the main roads and was by appointment only. Leon led the two women to the door where he stated his name to the doorman, who was flanked by two huge droids, armed to the jaws. The doorman checked him in and they were allowed to enter. The store was long and had glass cases all the way around with an island down the middle. Every shelf in the cases had large, custom made pieces of all types of jewelry. At the far end was a tall, skinny, well dressed man. His suit was dark ash pinstripe with a salmon necktie. His hair was shaved on the sides but long enough to be combed over to one side. He had a gold framed cybernetic eye and a long, pencil mustache over a wiry, toothy grin.

"Good day, Mr. Coriander! My name is Augustine Petrubin but you can call me Augie. What can I get started for you today? Anything specific or are we browsing first?" The man said in a high pitched, but mellow voice.

"Both, Augie, my good man! I need a couple of wedding rings for these fine women, plus whatever catches their fancy." Leon said. Miki and Vera were eyeing some necklaces and earrings while they were getting sized as Leon and Augie discussed designs. An hour later the rings had been cast and set and the two women had selected some other adornments. Vera had found a set of green gold earrings that each had three increasingly larger emeralds. She also found an anklet with a similar style as the earrings. Miki found a set of large diamond and ruby earrings set in yellow gold and a large triple strand pearl necklace with ruby accents. She also had a set of small gold bands studded with rubies for the bases of her horns.

The rings Leon had helped design had large diamonds set in red gold for one and green gold for Vera. Each stone was surrounded by six smaller diamonds one for each member of the current family. "We can add more, should our family grow." Leon said as he slid each ring on both women melting before him. The women jumped on him, kissing him all over, embarrassing him somewhat in front of August, who only smiled with his eye closed. Though polite, Leon felt something off about the strange man. He smelled... funny. He paid the man, which was double the amount of gold used to make the pieces from a small reserve he had brought to pay for the trip expenses and they promptly exited to the limo.

"Thank you Mr. Coriander! We shall see you again soon!" August said as they left. Leon didn't like the tone the stringy man used.

They resumed their previous positions before the jeweler with Miki on Leons lap and Vera on the bench next to Leon, who had poured drinks. The ladies admired their new items and gabbed as they drank. Leon observed for a bit before interrupting their conversation by removing Miki's clothes. Vera watched and asked "Are you planning on using her as a sex toy?"

"I usually give the lady what she asks for, yes. Why?" Leon returned.

"Oh, I'm just excited to see it in action! A tiny helpless Japanese girl made to be a cocksleeve getting ravaged by a monster cock? Yes, please!"

"Well, then put that mouth to use and get us ready." Leon said as Miki unpacked his massive log. Vera got up and took her dress off and bounced her huge G cup tits a few times as she grinned at Leon then squatted down to moisten Miki's pussy, which frankly didn't need it at all. Miki was already gobbling the head and Vera soon came up to join her in getting the rest of the pole nice and glistening with their saliva. Leon enjoyed the contrast of tongues servicing him, Mikis long, knobby tongue coiling around him with Veras wide, rough tongue massaging the uncovered parts of his mountainous manhood.

"I think you both are ready." Vera said hungrily. She went back between Leons legs while Leon told Miki to "hole up." She pulled in her arms and legs, making sure her new ring was exposed at the center of her stump. Leon gave her the raised eyebrow look.

"What? I want to make sure it seen." She said and Leon shook his head and chuckled. Vera was stroking and licking his shaft until she was cued to hold the meat pillar still while he set the little Japanese onahole atop the spire. Mikis pussy was drooling as if it was a honey bear being squeezed out, the milky fluids drizzling on the head like a designer truffle as Vera looked on and licked her lips in horny anticipation.

Miki shivered as her soggy lips kissed Leons glans and she said "Please slam me down all they way, master. I need you inside me so badly!"

"Stab her, daddy! Impale this tiny cunt and fuck her flesh hole until you turn her into a cum balloon!" Vera growled as she spread open one of Mikis ass cheeks as she held Leons lance steady. He began to oh-so-slowly force his onahole wife down, spreading her tiny lips wider and wider until the glans popped past the mouth, making Miki cum immediately, her copious snatch sauce bursting past the seal of her lips. Vera was in the blast zone and her face was splattered with cream as she laughed heartily.

Miki was screaming "OH! OH! OH!" As she was wrapped agonizingly slow around Leons spire. He bumped the first cervix and gouged that open at the same slow pace, Mikis spasms growing along with the flow of her lubricant. The tightness added to the deceleration and the friction felt incredible to both Leon and Miki as he approached her womb. He butted against it and grinned as he paused, then pushed hard, seating himself snuggly into her uterus. There was still three inches of cock base exposed and Vera attached herself to Leons scrotum, burying her nose in Mikis wet, supple butt cheeks and proceeded to massage each ball with her wide, rough tongue.

Leon power stroked into his tiny wife as her orgasm peaked and stayed there as she was ravaged in front of her best friend as she sucked on their husbands balls. It didn't take long before Leon barked he was coming and sped up the stroke speed, causing Mikis orgasm to spike again, making he wail uncontrollably. He forced her down all the way and blasted the back of her womb, pulse after pulse swelling her already stretched abdomen. Vera kept working the balls as she watched the thumb thick cum tube swell and pump huge gouts of cum straight into the tiny body seated around the shaft. As soon as his cum basted Mikis guts, she gave a dying cry as she fell unconscious, her vaginal canal and cervixes grinding and squeezing Leon dry.

Leon fell back against the bench seat and Miki followed, resting her sweaty head on his chest. Vera sat up from her tongue work and moved up to sit on Leons lap behind Miki to hug them, Miki sandwiched between Veras massive tits. A fee minutes later they were informed they were almost at the clothing designers shop so they disengaged themselves to get redressed. Vera noticed Mikis bulging belly and said "Well that won't do for getting proper measurements. Come here, Miki." She picked her little friend up and placed her on the bench and went down between her legs and began to suck the jizz out the overfilled womb. After a few minutes of moaning and a few orgasm later, Mikis belly was unnoticeable and both females were relieved and relaxed, still riding the semen high as they got dressed. Vera giggled to herself and Leon asked what it was about.

"I just used my best friend and wife like a cum canteen. It's hot." They all chuckled and exited the limo.

Leon was frustrated with the sizing. His dong made comfort a difficult task to achieve. The old lady who was supposedly a professional had a hard time concentrating as she blushed and tried to keep her eyes off the large mans genitals. He got fitted, though and decided the best option for now was a strap to hold it to his thigh. He was going to have to talk to Nila about that. Meanwhile, his two wives were enjoying the shopping, drinking champagne and taking turns admiring each other as they modeled dresses. An hour later the trio were loading back into the limo and took off. The women made some more drinks and Leon found he liked caucasians with his wives breasts milk. Vera was curious about what Mikis limbs could change into.

"Actually, I haven't experimented with that yet." Miki said pensively. She brought up an arm and concentrated for a moment and her hand slowly formed claws. They then formed into a hoof, then a tentacle, then a sword, then back to her hand.

"That's pretty amazing." Vera said. "Hey, how about cat limbs? Like, a cute anime type"

Miki concentrated again and her four limbs slowly took the shape of puffy, exaggerated cat paws, her legs forming into those of a cat. She grinned and flitted her tail around before she brought her paws to her face, which pressed her big tits together and said "Nya!" Leon and Vera giggled and laughed as Miki walked around the limo cabin like a cat and eventually climbing onto Leons lap and curling herself around his massive shaft, mewling and rubbing the tip of her tail under his nose. He sneezed and swatted the tail away, sarcastically scoffing at his catty wife.

"Nya! Pussy needs milk, nya!" Miki whined from her curled position.

"Oh, there is plenty of milk, kitten." Vera said and grabbed a huge breast, bringing the nipple to Mikis mouth. Who latched on and sucked hungrily, her big cartoony paws cradling the busty mammary. Her tail wrapped and stroked Leon as she suckled. Vera leaned over and kissed Leon deeply as they molested each other. Miki soon said she need daddies milk, too, so Vera decided she would help her best friend. She picked her up and asked Leon to hold himself steady and aimed Mikis asshole.

"You want daddies milk so badly, then you will take it here, in your tiny ass-pussy. That way you can keep drinking my milk, too." Vera leaned in and wiped her tongue between Leons head and Mikis anus to add some lubricant then pressed the clenching hole back on the tip of the cock and pulled her down. Miki squealed and her pussy exploded as she was impaled. A long, high pitched moan burst from Miki as she slid down, her cunt exploding as the burly head stretched her open and scraped across all her erogenous zones until her stomach sphincter halted her journey. She still had four inches to go to swallow the whole meat sword and Leon helped by grabbing her hips over Veras hands and yanked her down the rest of the way. They held her down, Leon feeling her heart beating just on the underside of his tip as Vera nursed from Mikis huge tits. Miki used her paws to pull her friend and wife into her breast as she convulsed in orgasm, then began purring. Soon Vera stood up, pulling Miki with her until only the head stayed snuggly in her bowels and spun her to face Leon. She scooted forward until she was on his lap as well. She took her tail and braided it with Mikis, then pulled the prehensile appendages into her wet and waiting snatch. She pressed her arms around Miki to hold her tightly between her giant knockers, one hand holding her lower neck and the other one stroking the pillar of flesh imbedded and bulging Mikis stomach, past where he disappeared behind her sternum. Both women kissed Leon wetly, giving more rigidity to his flesh pole, then Vera started bouncing both her and Miki up and down on Leons lap. Leon admired the view and sensations, occasionally glancing out the window to observe the desert scenery as it passed until they were notified of their approach to the border.