Too Smart Ch. 13

Story Info
Getting suited up and testing limits.
17.3k words
4.73
2k
2

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Been a minute! As usual, everyone is 18 and made up. I like feedback so feel free to hit me up with ideas. I just make this up as I go along. Enjoy!

Bodies trickled into the west waiting room as the family finished getting ready to meet company. Leon, Miki and Veronica were already there discussing their abilities and other family business while they waited for the four girls. Laura had recovered and was back and forth from the kitchen with a few other maids bringing champagne and snack trays. She hummed a pleasant tune to herself with a big smile as she went about, commenting in how happy she was and that she was excited for her daughter to arrive so she could introduce her to Leon. She had put on a much more modest outfit, along with the other maids. Her outfit was mostly gold cloth with red frill trim and black tie straps. The other maids had black with red trim and gold tie straps. Leon had on a black sharkskin suit, white shirt with an emerald colored neck tie with a large thumb tip sized diamond pinned to it. Miki had on a black tube dress that attached to her front collar ring with lace trim that covered her body but exaggerated her features. Vera had a long flowing gold dress with a red and black rose print.

The girls could be heard gabbing down the hall as they entered the waiting room and were giggling as they came in.

"Fuck, that's so nasty!" Luna said to Sunny as she tinkled and giggled.

"What's nasty?" Leon asked.

"Oh, nuthin' dad. Just a project I am working on. I'll need your help, though. I'll talk to ya later about it." Sunny replied with a devilish snicker. Leon just shook his head. Sunny had on a black leather tube top that tied down the front exposing her full cleavage. It had sleeves that exposed her shoulders and tight, black leather pants. She kept her wrist and ankle cuffs on and also had a small, red necktie that ended at the top of her cleavage. She still had her long braids with the rings at the end and black high heels. Nila was dressed much like her mother, black tube dress and black heels, but no frills and the dress showed ample cleavage. Her hair was in a long pony tail. The twins both had short black dresses that had a splash of their favorite colors curling around the body of the dress, Lina in green and Luna in purple. They also had heelless shoes that matched their colors. All four Japanese women had very low backs where the cloth bunched up just below the cleft of their ass cheeks to let their tails have room.

With the family gathered they continued their talk.

"Anyway, we need to make sure we don't expose ourselves with these powers. We definitely aren't the only ones and it will attract way too much negative attention and drama to us. If they aren't family, they don't need to know. The other thing is we need to buy up the property surrounding the farm. Privacy will need to be priority for our next steps. Hey, Sunny? What going on with you girls eyes?" All four girls had put in their new contacts in.

"Huh? Oh! Ya, when we were in Under Vegas we got these sweet fucking contacts that change according to your emotions. See?" Sunny bent down and leaned a fee inches from Leons face, her bust dangling a few inches from his dick. Here contacts lit up and pulsed with a growing heart, kissy lips, a growing eggplant a squirting then stomach emoji.

"That's neat. What does that mean?" Leon said as he looked curiously into her eyes.

"Duh, I thought it was obvious! I was thinking about how much I love suckin' that huge ass dick until it nuts in my stomach, silly!" Sunny said as she writhed in front if him. The other girls rolled their eyes and laughed. Leon laughed, too.

"I figured. Just wanted to hear it from your mouth." Leon smirked.

"Bad daddy. I love you." Sunny said and pecked his lips before standing and turning, brushing her tail under his nose.

"So, dad," Nila started, "I'm really excited to show you NINA and that armor. I think you'll like it."

"Oh, ya? What's it do? It isn't bulky, is it?" Leon asked.

"Not at all. It's adaptive nanotech and can make changes on the fly, integrate new tech and direct interface with the AI for maximum output. I have to admit, that's all I can figure out but I'm sure you can work out the kinks."

"Sounds kinda cool. I do like nanotech. I'm sort of excited to try it out." Leon mused.

"Oh, and mom and I got your weapon prototypes done!" Sunny blurted. "Can we show you after Nilas do-hicky?"

"Pft. Custom weapons by the hottest weapon makers alive? Yes, please!" Said Leon enthusiastically. He heard the clacking of heels clumsily coming from down the hall and Polly entered the waiting room. Everyone stared at her and Sunny whistled like a construction worker and growled "Fucking hot!"

Polly had on a silver thread dress that hugged her frame but was loose below her knees and above her massive E cup breasts and held up with spaghetti straps, the back open down to her butt. Her sliver to blue mohawk was straightened and hung over her left eye down to her cleavage, her shaved sides clean and close. She obviously didn't wear heels often as she was still wobbly and smiled sheepishly at the eyes drinking her in.

"Wow! You look incredible!" Leon gasped. The girls agreed.

"Thanks. I don't do dress up very well." Polly mumbled.

"Nonsense!" Vera said. "You look absolutely ravishing. Naomi won't be able to keep her hands to herself when she wakes up."

The giant front door opened and a maid shouted the arrival of the first guest. "Madams, Sir! May I introduce miss Lolita Braga!" There was a squeal from Laura as she ran to the door and showered her daughter with kisses and hugs. Lolita stood at 3'9" and had on a black sundress, with a large pink, unidentified flower with five long petals and bright green stamens in her dark brown, flowing, curly short hair, which reached just above her shoulders. She was definitely a dwarf, her features not quite propionate but still very doll-like. She was hugging her mom back, trying to laugh off the kisses until Sunny ran over to her and lifted her off the ground and tossed her into the air.

"Lita! Bestie! Welcome back, you little turd! I missed you bunches!" Lita squealed and laughed as she flew through the air.

"Missed you to, you giant bitch! Wait. You have horns? And a tail???" Lita said, poking a horn with her finger and hugged her neck as Sunny gigged and nodded vigorously before she set her down and walked her and Laura over to Leon and the others.

"Seníor, this is my daughter, Lolita." Laura said.

"We call her Lola or Lita sometimes. She the best! Did you know she's learning to be a botanist? She's super good with plants and stuff!" Sunny blurted. "Anyway, Lita, you'll never guess who this is!" She pointed excitedly to Leon.

"Your papi?" Lita asked as she looked at Leon with big brown eyes.

"What? Aw man! Who ruined my surprise?" Sunny pouted.

"I'm sorry, mees Sunday. I was so excited I may have told her the good news yesterday." Laura apologized.

"Muy bien, seníor. Mi madre has always spoken very highly of you and am very happy to finally meet you, mister Leon." She did a little bow and curtsy as she smiled at him.

"Well it is very wonderful to finally meet you as well, miss Lolita. So polite! Your mother has spoken very lovingly of you as well. I hear you will be holding your eighteenth birthday here in a few days?"

"Oh, yes! I am very excited! Sunny and I are only a few weeks apart and she wanted to have our parties together so it should be fun!" Lita said as she held her hands together and jumped around in a circle before reaching up to slap Sunny on her big leather clad ass, who just giggled.

"Check it out! These three are my sisters! Aren't they great? This is Nila, Lina and Luna."

"Very pleased to meet you!" Nila said as she bowed. Lita hugged her, then the twins.

"I'm a hugger, especially when it's with cute girls who are more on my level!" Lita said and the girls laughed and hugged back. She was then introduced to Miki, whom she hugged as well. "You're almost as short as me! I love it!"

"Awe, you are so cute! Lovely to meet you." Miki smiled as they broke their embrace and Sunny immediately picked her up and put her on her shoulders, where Lita grabbed the two horns and laughed at her situation.

"Hey moms?" Sunny asked. "Can I take Lita and my sisters to my room? We got lots to catch up in and a party to plan!"

Vera said "I don't mind. We will just be talking about paperwork and other boring adult things. Tawny, Gia and Vito will be here as well, so I will send them your way when they get here. Just be down for dinner when we call for you." Miki nodded in agreement and Laura said "Sí, mira. Get settled in and ready for dinner."

There was a collective 'YES!' as the girls jumped around. "Now we got Nila and the twins we can really start a shindig! These guys are awesome party planners!"

"Duh-ummm, ya." Lina said and leaned into her twin and mumbled "Dude, have we ever planned a party?" Luna shook her head.

"They're being silly. You should have seen the little ceremony we had the other day!" Sunny said and her sisters said "Oh, ya!" Then giggled as they rushed off noisily down the hall. The last that was heard was Lita asking what the deal with the tails were.

Leon piled away the snacks as they sat and waited, Vera and Miki making sure he tried everything as they sat next to him and pulled the snacks from the tray Laura held for them.

"Trying to make me fat, ladies?" Leon joked.

"Not at all, husband of mine." Miki said.

"Though I think it would be a good idea for you to be as full as possible. We have our own bedtime treat in store for you tonight, dear husband. We need to make sure you have enough energy for what we have in store." Vera stated. Leon raised his eyebrow in intrigue but Vera shoved another snack into his mouth.

Five minutes later there was a loud humming and a large vehicle landed outside in the lot. Soon, the door maid came in with five others and introduced them.

"Corianders! May I introduce Shawna and her daughter Tawny." Shawna was 5' 11" with golden hair, DD breasts, wide hips and a pouty lower lip. She wore a smokey grey business suite with light pink pinstripes and dark grey heels. She was thick in all the right places and her hair was cut into a bob that framed her hard angled facial features.

Her daughter Tawny was 6' even and very thin but had a firm butt and C breasts. Her platinum blonde hair was straight and long, down to the backs of her knees. She had on a long, light pink dinner dress that covered her body but left her shoulders exposed. She was playing with the hair that came down over her left eye as she was introduced. Her lips were puffy and in a natural pucker as she smiled weakly. Leon could see that the hair was covering a big scar on the side of her face, which she was obviously self conscious about. It went from her temple through her eye to the corner of her mouth and was jagged, like a branching river over her cheek. Her normally blue eye had been discolored and was cloudy, the iris a dull gray. She still presented a half smile in spite of her scar.

"Vera, darling! Always a pleasure to see you, especially in this wonderful home!" Shawna had a thick British accent as she came in for a hug and cheek kiss.

Leon stood as the two women approached and Vera continued the introduction.

"Leon, this is my good friend and lawyer, Shawna. She deals with national level business and courting. Her father was my fathers lawyer before he passed."

"A pleasure to meet you." Leon said as he grabbed her fingertips in his and kissed her knuckle.

"Oooo, so chivalrous! I like you already mister Coriander. I must admit that when she told me she had gotten married I thought she had lost her mind, but I can see by what is standing before me that it wasn't as crazy as it sounded." Shawna sang.

"Oh? And what stands before you?" Leon asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Shawna stepped in close and put a hand on his shoulder, tracing his collar.

"A man, mister Coriander. A rare commodity in these times. Let me introduce you to my daughter. This is Tawny, my pride and joy. She's 19. Her father, my ex-husband is a parliamentarian and law maker for the U.N. Unfortunately he is a horrible cheat and liar, no surprise, so we have been divorced for a few years now, especially after... well, I'll let her tell you about that later. But she is a political major and is in law school. Hopefully she will make office someday. She is quite the debater. Tawny, this is Leon and Miki."

"Nice to meet you, sir. Madam." Tawny said meekly as she did a small, quick curtsy.

"And a delight to meet you as well. My daughters would love to meet you!" Leon answered, kissing her hand as he did her mother's. Tawny giggled and turned to Vera and Laura. "Is Sunny and Lita here?"

"Yes, dear. They are in Sunny's room. Be sure to introduce yourself to Leons daughters, Nila, Lina and Luna." Vera said as Laura nodded.

"Thank you! Good to meet you, sir!" She beamed and darted off. A few seconds later Sunny was heard screaming "TAWNYYYY!"

"So, MISSUS Coriander?" Shawna asked, "What is the story? I couldn't get much out of you over the phone."

"Well, you know how I am about secrecy and what we will discuss will have to have that veil for now until we get established. Ah, I hear Gigi arriving now. I'll explain it all at dinner." Said Vera as a long hover limo floated under the porch parkway. A moment later the door maid entered with three others.

"Corianders! May I introduce Miss Gigi and her children, Vito and Gia!" A very tall woman walked in behind the made, flanked by two almost equally tall children. At 6'6" she was imposing. A dark tanned Italian woman with firm, bouncing G cup breasts struggling in a shiny purple blouse under a black dress jacket pant suit. Her hair was long and was held back with half a pony tail keeping the rest flowing down to her mid-back. Her hips were wider than Shawnas with a matching end table ass, like a taller Italian version of Vera. Her children followed her in, twin boy and girl, just as sharply dressed. Her son Vito was 6'2" with greasy slicked back hair. Thin but well toned, he wore a silver sharkskin suite with a salmon colored dress shirt, the top unbuttoned with no tie. Gia wore black drees pants and open jacket with a loose, white blouse with a plunging neckline showing off her buoyant E cup cleavage.

Leon leaned to whisper in Veras ear. "Damn, girl. Your friends are... well off." She whispered back "Mmm, just wait until you taste them. Of course, one bite of you and they'll be hooked." She winked and squeezed his ass and held it.

Tawny, Gia and Vito were sent to introduce themselves to Leon and Miki's girls and bring them to dinner while the adults wandered to the table, catching up and laughing on the way.

They discussed business as they ate, the adults at one end of the table while their children colluded on the other. There was talk of establishing a conclave and government, property and other asset acquisition. Halfway through, Lita noticed that Sunny hadn't eaten anything and grew curious. "Why haven't you eaten anything? Everything is very good."

"Oh, I don't doubt it, but I'm on a VERY strict diet. I'll tell you about it later." Sunny said. Lita shrugged and continued to shovel food into her mouth. Leon had been packing it away himself quite quickly and eventually had to loosen his belt and shirt while he unbuttoned his pants to allow more room. Gigi found this curious.

Soon enough everyone was about finished when a maid came up to Nila and whispered in her ear. She perked up and smiled wide before she stood up. "Dad, mom? Naomi is awake and waiting in the infirmary. May Polly and I be excused?"

"Us, too?" Shouted the twins.

Leon answered "Of course!"

Sunny asked "Hey! Can Lita go with you? Her shit is right up your alley, Lita! Maybe you can figure out how to use her stuff for your plants!"

"Can I, Nila?" Lita turned to ask. "Heck yes! I'd love to show you!" Nila answered and the little dwarf gobbled another mouthful, jumped down from her seat and followed the four other women to the infirmary.

"Dad!" Sunny chirped as she turned to Leon. "Wanna check out those weapons we made you? Nilas armor container is down in the demo room anyway, she could meet us after she's done with Naomi. So, you wanna?"

"I can't wait! You girls have everything you need from me, Vera? Miki?" He said as he started to stand up.

"We got it, dear. Go have fun. We will be up in our bedroom."

Leon kissed his wives and the hands of the other women before he left, Sunny pointed at the other three young adults still at the table. "You coming, right?" Gia, Vito and Tawny gave no argument and got up from the table. Under the table, Vera grabbed Mikis hand, then concentrated momentarily on the three leaving. Tawny, who was standing next to Leon gave him a funny look, then sheepishly slid her arm into the one Sunny didn't have while the other two moved in close as they walked. Vera then winked at Miki before Gigi started up the conversation again.

"Is it just me or did your husband gain weight over dinner?" She asked. Shawna said "Yes, I was quite curious about that myself."

"Ah, now we're getting to the fun part..." Vera said.

"Are you sure they can handle it?" Miki asked.

Vera smirked at her. "Oh, I don't think it will be a problem. In fact, I know they will want to be in on it."

"So you do genetic modifications?" Lita asked Nila as they walked.

"Yes, mostly just on my family and I."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Ya, but not not really. I developed an AI that helps run simulations to guarantee effectiveness so by the time it is injected it is fully integrated and safe."

"How long does the transformation take?" Lita asked

"About five hours for the first one and about an hour for any after. Skills and such are integrated within fifteen minutes."

"Wow! Even the best companies I know can't get results that quick! Usually it has to be injected at conception and developed with the growth of the recipient. How did you get it to work so fast?"

"I had to crack the code on how siphonophores work, as well as integrating the pupal stage of butterflies and trigger the growth hormone CPH4. Other than that, I have access to dads' military servers that hold DNA records for skill retention. The AI runs all that and includes the skill patterns it developed for using the adaptations so there isn't a big learning curve to integrate use."

"Oh. Man, that's so cool! I have been experimenting with plants in a similar manor. That's how I came up with this flower I am wearing. I had to work on the seed before it germinated."

"If you think that's cool, you should see what our friend Naomi had done. It's wild!" Nila said and the six girls walked into the infirmary.

Naomi was doing cartwheels and flips when the girls entered. The tall black woman had found a set of light pink scrubs but it barely contained her large F cups and her pants looked like skin tight capris. At the moment she was standing on one hand, the one that had been replaced from Seastars' claw attack. She bent her elbow to do a push up and when she came back up, her elbow bent the other way for the next one. Her legs were straight up and where there used to be feet, there were two more hands. She did a split in the air and her knees also went the opposite direction as her hands touched the floor before righting herself and looking to the crowd that had formed. There was a collective 'whoa!" Before the twins clapped.

Naomi pushed her long blonde dreads out of her face and smiled big before bowing dramatically. She looked at Polly and stared with erotic hunger. "Shit, look at you all dolled up. Is that for me?" Polly blushed and looked at the floor. "I wanted to look pretty for dinner and when you woke up." Do you like it?"