Too Smart Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon started removing his jacket and shirt which cued Sunny to squat and pull his unbuttoned pants down. His massive dick was semi hard as it sprung up slowly in front of Sunnys growing smile. The new women gasped and Vito cussed in Italian. "Santa Mierda! Damn, Mr. C!" Leon just smirked and shrugged as Sunny went to work stroking it to full hardness, chasing him on her knees as he went and sat between his wives on the bed. Beads of precum burped from his tip as Sunny squeezed the shaft up, letting it run down her hands as she lubed it up. Vera and Miki had undressed and began kissing him and squashing their lactating breasts on him.

Vera got an idea and called over Laura. "Laura, would you bring some fresh glasses? I think these ladies should have a small sample of his... caramel."

"Of course mistress!" Laura bounced over to the bar and grabbed four glasses and brought them over. Sunny was nursing on Leons glans and moaning with her eyes closed as she milked the sweet fluids into her mouth. She quickly felt her mouth relax and get tingly as it coated the inside of her mouth. Vera tapped her daughter on the head.

"Hang on a sec, sweetie. Lets let our guests try some of this." Vera said. Sunny fake pouted but extricated the dong head loudly and dramatically from her plump lips and aimed the tip over the first glass and milked the precum into it. Miki was kissing Leon and making his cock harder and lurch as the flow increased. Soon the fluted glass was half full and was switched out. Within a minute all four had enough and Laura brought a tray with the glasses to the guests. Vito just shook his head with a look of disbelief as the four women picked up their drinks and looked into it. Tawny and Gia sniffed it and their eyebrows went up, and the same happened with Shawna and Gigi. With that, the four clinked their glasses and took a sip.

"Whoa. That really does have a caramel flavor to it." Gia said in her Italian accent.

"It's warm and tingly as it slides down your throat!" Tawny said.

"Man, it's making me feel very relaxed. Is it supposed to take effect this quickly?" Gigi.

Nila interjected. "Designed it to work like a salve of sorts, heightening arousal and relaxing the muscles. It helps daddy work into very tight spaces."

Sunny had disrobed and went back to nursing on Leons glans, which the intoxicated females went back to viewing. All they saw was Sunnys bobbing braids, her wildly flicking tail and her huge pale ass, her cheeks clapping as the star around her anus came in and out of view as her pierced cunt leaked and spit her juices down her inner thigh wings. Vito was watching and began to grab at his mothers thigh, who reciprocated by rubbing his neck and the back of his head as he made his way up her long, deeply tanned leg.

Tawny had finished her glass and slowly crawled towards the blowjob warming up in front of her and wanted to get a better view. Sunny saw her movement and without taking the dong from her mouth, looked at her and waved her over. She crawled over, her uncovered eye darting between Sunny sucking and Leon smirking at her as she slinked across the floor. She made it to Sunnys side and the redhead draped her arm over her friend. "Dude! Look at the size of this thing!" Sunny blurted, waving the thing in their faces as she pulled the platinum blonde to her cheek.

"That thing would absolutely destroy me! It's unbelievable you can take that anywhere!" Tawny breathed.

"I know! Ain't it rad! Getting destroyed is totes my fav! And this ain't even it's final form!" Sunny giggled, her contacts showing the growing eggplant and licking lips emoji.

"Seriously?" Tawny asked incredulously.

"Ya it gets waaay bigger! I'll show you later, though. I'm fuckin' hongray!" With that, she inhaled the long dick into her throat and pushed her face to the root and held it there, eyes rolling back in satisfaction. Tawny gasped as she watched her friends throat bulge from the insertion and reach up to lightly rub the distention from her jaw to her collar bone. Sunny still had her arm around Tawny who giggled and said "Geez, Sunny, you certainly changed. You went from a prude bookworm to a total bimbo!" Sunny slid off and held the dick head to her mouth. "I'd like to thank the academy for this wonderful award and mostly, my super hot daddy for which none of this jizz would be possible!" Vera, who was sitting next to Leon while Laura slurped at her cunt and smacked the back of Sunnys head and said "Quit playing with your food. Our guests are waiting."

"Yes, mother! My bad!" And fucked her face back down to the root, smashing her nose before head banging four inches in and out at a furious pace. Big pink hearts filled her eyes. Tawny laughed and helped her by grabbing her head and working it faster. She would occasionally pull her all the way off and hold the base of the cock and slap Sunny in the face with it before kissing Sunny's slimy lips and shoving Sunnys face back down on it, her eyes darting back and forth between Sunny and Leon's indulgent look.

Shawna had spread her legs and lazily fingered her snatch as she relaxed from the syrupy precum and watched her daughter play with her friend. Gia had her legs draped over both her kids legs while they both had pulled down the top of her dress and were sucking her huge tan tits. Gigi was also fingering her mother twat, head angled to see the action in front of them while she chewed on her mothers nipple. Gigi was still holding her flute of caramel goo while she had wrestled Vitos cock out of his pants and gently stroked his eight and a half inches.

Leon groaned as he observed the group playing, saying he was about to cum. Tawny doubled Sunnys efforts, climbing on her back and using both hands to fuck the red head onto the exploding rod of flesh and held her down hard against Leons pelvis, smiling and chuckling as she watched the expression on Leons face contorted with his orgasm. Sunny was hunching and bucking like a bull as Leons potent semen coated her insides and filled her insides, the gut punch feeling of the high speed orgasm rocking her body under her skinny blonde friend riding her. Her contacts were overloaded with heart emojis as she tried to maintain eye contact with her father. Laura was rubbing Leons belly as she continued to please her mistress, feeling his abdomen tense as it emptied a liter of it's contents into the cum drunk red head, a lump forming in her upper abdomen and her pussy audibly squirting long spouts across the floor. When he had finished firing off into Sunnys body, Tawny stood and yanked Sunnys face of the still hard cock and they fell back in a giggling pile, a few moans and coughs coming from Sunny as she orgasmed under her friend.

Leon fell back on the bed and huffed as he recovered. Miki and Vera laughed and fell onto his chest rubbing there massive tits on him as they kissed him all over his neck and face. Laura pulled her triple tongues from Veras dripping cunt and moved between Leons legs.

"Papi, you are still so full! Mistress Vera, mistress Miki, may I please relieve your husband of his burden?"

Vera answered "Yes, you may, Laura. Just make sure you collect enough to share with our guests."

"Of course, madam." Laura returned and went to work sucking on the first four inches to the back of her throat to encourage drool production and rubbed it into the skin of his long fat cock, his balls and plump belly. Leon moaned which pleased Laura, who cooed and shivered before sliding the pulsing rod into her neck.

"Give her the big one, daddy! BRRRRUUUPP!" Sunny burped then groaned as she jerked her nipple ring and finger blasted herself. Tawny sat next to her and played with the red heads other tit while diddling her own clit. Leon lifted his head to look in Lauras eyes, barley visible over his gut and she nodded her approval. As the bone slid out into the expanding neck of the giddy made, Laura had to stand to get a good angle, her twat spaying loudly as her insides were rearranged to accommodate the invading meat pole, a gentle pop from her dislocating jaw. She reached between her legs and assaulted her oily hole while she fondled Leons balls and his belly. She began to rock her body back and forth, pulling back enough to keep only the head in before letting herself fall forward back to the base. Leon groaned again and sat up. He grabbed her head and roughly fuck long strokes into the maids stomach. Vera called over a maid to place a large bowl under Laura, not wanting the floor to be as oily as last time. Laura was making loud moaning through her nose and spread her stance, pinching a nipple as she continued to finger her juices into the bowl. Leon growled again and stood up. He grabbed Laura by the neck and wrapped his fingers around her throat and proceeded to power fuck the maids tight neck hole. He felt her tongues wrap around his balls as the third one worked between them to his anus and slid the ribbed bulb inside. She then grabbed his waist and encouraged him to fuck her mouth faster, drool and pussy juices draining from her body.

Leon looked up and saw that Gia had moved to ride her son Vito and had told Gigi to help Shawna orgasm, who was now eating the leggy blonde lawyer. Tawny had moved down and was four fingers deep into Sunnys creamy snatch as she ground her clit on her plump thigh. She brought her hand to her mouth and was surprised at the flavor. "What? Horchata?" Sunny giggled as she convulsed on the floor as she watched her friend enjoy her flavorful cunt cream off her heavily coated hand.

Laura could feel the eighteen inch monster throb with impending release and worked her third tongue on Leons prostate. With a final nose smashing thrust he held her head still while she swallowed and fire-hosed her insides, her tongues squeezing his balls and vibrating against his prostate. For the next minute Leon dumped several gallons of his semen into the cumming maid. As his gut shrank, Lauras belly grew and grew. Halfway through, Leons legs got shaky and he sat back down with Laura following him down to her hands and knees, her abdomen swelling until her belly button kissed the oily floor beneath her. Vera quickly took a glass from a tray and passed it to Laura so she could let the last of his cum drain into it. She slowly and dramatically pulled her face off Leons cock, bringing the massive eighteen inch sausage into view to the others for the first time, and aimed his glans into the cup.

As the glass overfilled, Miki leaned down and placed her lips over the hole in the head and sucked like a straw, immediately throwing her into an orgasm as she went limp over Leons now muscular abs while Vera pet her head. Laura had fell back and was on the floor in her own juices a few feet from Sunny, who was now making out with Tawny as she convulsed through her orgasm.

"That is it!" Gia yelled as she stood up, Vitos cock slipping from her snatch as everyone looked over. "I can't stand it! I MUST have that glorious slab of meat inside me! Vera, Miki, please let me try your manly husband out!"

Vera laughed and asked Leon "Would you mind terribly if my friend here takes a ride?" Both her and Miki were grabbing his hands and wedged them between their legs to ride his fingers.

"I don't know. Do you think she could handle me?" Leon smirked.

"She is an adult who can make her own decisions. If she falls apart, that's on her." Vera said and Leon just shrugged and said "Hop on, then you beautiful Italian pussy cat."

She lost her dress as she sauntered over between Leons thighs "Can I start with the smaller one? I mean I like it big, but I'm not quite ready for that beast the way it is."

Gia said "I have to call dad. He would love to see this." She pulled out her phone and video messaged her father. Vito pulled up behind her, bent her over the arm of the couch with her knees on the cushion and slid inside his hot, lithe sister. Gia moaned and dropped her head as Vito massaged her vaginal walls with his big cock. "Fuck, that's so good, brother." The phone rang a few times before her sleepy, pudgy fathers face showed up on the screen, her father seeing Vito behind her pounding into her vagina and waving.

"Ciao, bella. Vito." The big balding man said as he rubbed his eyes and continued in Italian. ""

"" Gia stated and aimed the phone at her mother, who had turned facing away from Leon and had just straddled Leons thighs and was rubbing the slippery head on her equally wet labia. The eyes of the balding man on the screen widened but he was silent as he watched.

Vera looked over at Shawna fingering herself on the chair and said "Shawna, it looks like you could use a good tongue lashing. I'm sure Sunny can help you with that. She isn't doing anything right now."

Sunny, still cumming from her belly full of her dads cum, tilted her head back and looked at Shawna upside down. "S-sure, mommhaaa! C-come'ere, auntie Sh-shawna! Got ssssomething to show y-you!" then slid her long, pierced giraffe tongue and flicked it around.

Both Tawny and Shawna looked on with growing hunger and Shawna got up to walk over and lifted her dress as she squatted over Sunny's inviting mouth and dropped onto the tongue. "OH! Ooo! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! What the fuck is THAT?" Sunny had shot her tongue deep and was licking Shawnas cervix and she doubled over, supporting her weight on Sunnys' massive tits. She looked up just in time to see Gia begin to press her hungry cunt on Leons glans as she was licked from the inside.

Vera and Miki had scooted up to each side of Gigis hot, sweating body and tucked under her armpits to support her and maul her huge, full breasts. As Miki was touching Gigi, she closed her eyes momentarily and then shot open with a pleased look on her face. She leaned over to Leon and whispered in his ear. "I can feel you. Everything she feels, I do, too."

Gigi could feel Leon pulse and launch globs of his precum into her narrow sucking pussy hole as she pressed down and grind her hips down, parting her labia. She looked up and saw her husband watching from the phone and gave him a sly smile.

""

And with that, she lifted her heels and put her weight on the impaling rod. There was a moment of slow stretching as her labia parted wide, the entrance to her canal pulled white from the straining pressure, spreading wider and wider as the head sunk in. When the ridge of the crown disappeared, there was a shlop sound and Gia sunk down four inches and hissed through her teeth before throwing her head back in an orgasmic moan. She could feel his caramel lubricant doing its job of relaxing and numbing her sucking, stretching pussy. There was a small bulge just above her pelvic bone, showing where Leons cock had entered and she looked down at it wide eyed through her endorphin haze and laughed at herself before she started working her way down. Vera had moved her hand down to rub Gigi's engorged clit as she descended, feeling the bulge work itself deeper. It was slow work but at ten inches she came to a halt, the bulge just under her belly button as she crowned Leons glans with her cervix. Her body jolted causing her to flail her legs. She balanced on the end for a moment, the pressure and precum softening the tight doughnut gatekeeping the horny Italians womb from him. She regained her footing and started working herself up and down the thick shaft in her body. She screamed colorful Italian cursewords as she talked to her observing husband, who's movements indicated he was masterbating.

"

On the floor, Sunny was tonguing Shawna through a mind ripping orgasm as Tawny fingered Sunny's pierced snatch. Sunny grabbed her slender wrist and pulled her hand in, encouraging the skinny blonde to get her fist inside her. With a loud spray of horchata, the little hand went in and Sunny bucked like crazy. Tawny laughed wildly and went to town punching into Sunny's guts as she tugged on her clit bell. Sunny soon grabbed Tawnys' elbow and stopped her. Using her free hand she made a fist but stuck out her middle and ring finger. Tawny looked confused for a second but did the same with her hand that was inside Sunny, who then slotted her hand back in, plugging the two fingers into her cervical entrance and went back to punch fucking her womb. Sunny bucked her hips high and barfed huge globs of thick horchata cream from the forearm sealed hole, causing her pussy sucking to double, which Shawna thoroughly enjoyed.

Gia had placed the phone against the couch back so she could ride her brother and watch her mother get impaled. Laura was still lost on planet orgasm, eyes and head rolling as she moaned and gushed her snatch oil. Vera had a couple of maids help her out to Sunny's room as the group continued their orgy.

Vera momentarily stopped slapping Gigi's clit to grab the glass of Leons semen. She took a sip before passing it to Miki, almost dropping the glass. She also took a sip and came, though with enough self control to not drop the glass. Vera huffed and fanned herself as she worked through the chain of orgasms and grabbed the glass back from Miki. Gigi was coming down from her violent penetration and Vera took the opportunity to put the glass to her friends lips, who opened her mouth and let her friend pour a mouthful in. As soon as she swallowed, Leon felt the Italian's guts constrict around his shaft as the woman curled into a fetal position while still impaled, hugging her breasts as her body caved in on itself and yelled out in a deep guttural tone, eyes bugging and her overstretched pussy spraying in a ten foot arc, dousing her kids fucking on the couch and the phone her husband watched from.

Gigis limbs shot back out and she attempted to climb an invisible wall before blacking out and going limp, eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out as she fell back on Leons chest. The other four guests paused to watch the sexy Italian lose her mind and body to pleasure, though Shawna still rode Sunny's crazy tongue through an orgasm herself. Vera had passed the glass to a maid and told her to make sure the guests have a sample, then had a few other maids drag Laura to Sunny's room.