Too Smart Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon was grunting from the crushing tightness around his shaft, particularly behind the ridge of his glans where Gigis cervix chewed and ballooned his head, locking it into her quivering, gulping uterus. He tried and failed to lift the unconscious woman off him, though it felt wonderful. Vera saw this and traced her fingers up the bulge of cock in the woman's abdomen and grabbed the distending knob. She began squeezing and massaging Gigis womb and cervix, causing a deep uterine orgasm, making the cock beanie tighten and push out the cunt buster trying to warp its shape to Leons favor. He timed lifting her with her spasms and there was a dull thump as he exited her baby room, and loudly slurped free of her drooling, sucking cunt and laid the limp woman down on the wet floor.

The maid brought the glass of Leons cum over to Shawna squatting on Sunny's face and tipped the glass to her mouth. On contact her tongue buzzed as well as her throat as the warm syrupy fluids traveled to her stomach, which immediately clenched in its orgasmic punch and dumped a pitchers worth of girl goo onto Sunny's face as she belted out a long, deep and raspy moan for almost a half minute as she shook and then fell forward, her head plopping down on the fist packed abdomen beneath her. Tawny watched and giggled before the glass was put to her lips. She took her sip and had the same orgasmic result of the other women, her snatch bursting across the floor and drenching Gigi's face only a few feet away before her eyes rolled back and she blacked out, her head resting next to her mothers drooling visage. The three women were silent, other than the occasional grunt, shiver or squirt for a few moments. Then Sunny began to giggle. Slowly at first but then picked up to a belly laugh that devolved back to a raging orgasm, as laughing with a fist from her passed out friend lodged in her conch over stimulated the already super sensitive red head.

The maid had moved on to the Italian twins boning on the couch. Gia had turned to where she was facing her brother as she squat fucked him and the maid tipped the glass into her waiting mouth. Vito felt his sisters gut punching orgasm grind and twist his cock inside her milking cunt as she almost fell back. His eyes went wide with amusement and cussed in Italian as she flailed in his arms and shook her hips. As she screamed, she shot up and kissed Vito deeply, who was not expecting the kiss or Leons semen as she coated his mouth with her tainted saliva. Vito swallowed and immediately decided that that was probably not something he should have done. When the fluid hit his stomach, his nuts tightened painfully and his prostate went into overdrive and with a pained shout, ejaculated into his sister. He convulsed and held his Gia down to the root and kept cumming and cumming. For over a minute, his body pumped more semen than he could produce in a week, draining him completely but still trying to shoot whatever it could. His dick swelled painfully and it felt like he was going to dehydrate into dust, though the pleasure made him not mind so much before blacking out.

Vito came to as his mother and sister came into focus, shaking and fanning him awake. They were drenched in sweat and shaking themselves, trying to ignore the orgasmic sensations coursing through their bodies. His abdomen and balls hurt and noticed his cock still stiff and jerking, as if it was still trying to ejaculate what it no longer had. When the two women were confident he hadn't died they relaxed and fell on his chest. Gigi reached up and grabbed Gia's phone, who still had her husbands sweating face filling the screen. She smiled then began laughing hysterically before babbling with giddy wonder about her experience in Italian to her husband.

""

""

""

""

""

"" Marko replied before Gigi ended the video call then sighed as she rolled through her extended orgasm.

"That's it for me!" Vito yelled. "I need a shower and a two day nap! Holy shit, that was crazy! Woooee!" He got up and kissed his mother and sister, who said they would be joining him soon as a maid escorted him to his room.

Miki had rolled herself on top of Leon after he had finished readjusting Gigi's insides and was kissing and rubbing all over him, Vera on his other side pressed up against him and kissing his neck and ear. He hugged them into himself as he reviewed the day and enjoyed the attention. There were a few strained grunts and a sucking pop before Sunny's goofy laugh rang out as she stood up from the blonde sandwich with her hands on her hips.

"I'm gonna-WUP!" She slipped in the lake of fluids at her feet but caught herself. "Hehe. Oops! Anyway, I'm gonna go help Laura and go see what Lita is up to. Laters!"

"Good night, sweetie." Vera said to her daughter as she jiggled and tinkled out of the room. Shawna and Tawny were still suffering through their spasms and Vera called on another four maids to help the two tanned blondes to their rooms to recover and clean up.

Leon stared at the ceiling, listening to his wives cooing and chatting as the maids cleaned up the puddles on the floor.

"I think you should go and look into it." Vera said to Leon as she touched and kissed him.

"Huh?" Leon asked.

"The armor. We know you're thinking about it. We watched you on the cameras in the demonstration room. We know something happened when it touched you." Miki answered. "I think you should go. We can take a break for now. Besides, we want to see what this stuff does. Can we go with you?"

"I don't see why not. Besides, you helped write the programming. And you're right, something did happen in that second, though it felt like an hour. Before it was shut off, I felt comfortable enough with the changes that I didn't feel threatened. I think it will go a lot better this time."

Vera sat up on his chest, drawing attention to her G cup cleavage and said, "Well, big man, lets get you suited up!" She kissed him and got up to get a robe on, which Miki did also.

Twenty minutes later the three were standing in front of the box. Leon flipped the breaker on the side of the box and then opened the lid. The fluid had its strange texture and shimmering voidness as they looked on.

"Nila does good work, I must say." Vera mumbled. Miki smirked with pride as she retorted, "Well, she takes after her parents."

"Well," Leon huffed. "It's now or never..." He kneeled and slowly reached into the box. He was ready when he made contact and the fluid shot out its tiny tendrils at him, filling his mouth, nose, ears and eyes with the metallic fluid, as well as the pores of his skin as it coated his arm. This time, instead of just darkness, he was met with a yellow grid forming a horizon before it was filled with glowing powder blue sky and a neon green field with an eclipsed sun hovering between them, surrounded by a shimmering rainbow halo. He floated up to the sphere and heard NINAs voice.

"Father! You've returned! Thank you for correcting me. I am no longer blind! How can I serve you?"

"Hello, miss NINA. I am happy to have helped. As far as help, lets see what you are capable of first." Leon said.

"Of course, father! As you command!"

The eclipse shot out pearlescent black tendrils that covered Leons body and lit up veins of glowing rainbows.

"For starters, I can monitor your vital signs and any internal activity as well as clean and filter out malicious virus's, bacteria, invasive technology or any damage that is too much for your healing capabilities. I also can build internal latices that strengthen any of your bones, cells or internal systems. I can also integrate and recreate any technology we may come in contact with as well as send nano particles to link other systems, living or artificial, for monitoring and command. I can also override and control established AI systems, vehicles, quantum servers or other digital systems. I can also help train and enhance your abilities, like your electrokenesis and telekinetics." NINA explained.

"That's actually really cool." Said Leon.

"Where would you like to start, father?" NINA asked.

"Well, since you were introduced to me as armor, lets try that out."

"Wonderful, father! Let me show you!" There was excitement in NINAs voice, apparently happy to be of use for the man she was created for. A hologram of Leon appeared in front of Leon. "As a series of nanobots I can move about the body to take any form needed for defense."

The holograms skin darkened as the nanobots drained from the pores in the skin like tar to form a sort of body suit and cycled through displaying different styles of armor from ancient to modern high tech.

"I can form basic hand held weapons such as blades or blunt objects when needed. I have no projectile capabilities as of yet but can once you allow integration."

"Awesome! Now, could you link me with the other family members?"

"Yes, father. I can grant any of my uses and abilities to anyone you have authorized. From there we can establish communication links as well as data transfer and training."

"Good. All my girls will need help in getting control of their abilities. Well, I think this is good for now. I don't know what is making time slow, though. How do we go back to realtime?" Leon asked.

"As soon as you command, father. We are communicating on a mental impulse level so time moves at a fraction of realtime" NINA answered and Leons consciousness was thrust back to reality.

"Alright, then. Lets try this out." Leon said and his perception returned to him kneeling at the box. He stood up and turned to his wives.

"Are you okay, dear?" Vera asked.

"It looked like you were in pain for a second." Miki added.

"I'm actually doing quite well." Leon took off his robe, standing naked in the demo room and looked down at himself. He triggered his armor and a few seconds later, the chromatic black fluids emerged and coated his whole body. Little plates formed and grew over each other, creating a layered and modern version of a mix of medieval and samurai armor, but with a carbon fiber esthetic. Then it shifted to a more smooth and sleek combat suit. The codpiece was the only awkward setting as there was a lot to work with and looked like an armored lobster tail.

"Okay, wow." Vera said incredulously. "That is unbelievably cool, babe."

"I'd say. It can integrate systems and technology into it as well." Leon said as he looked himself over. His hands were growing claws and back to gauntlets as he went over different designs. He noticed his watch was not effected and was avoided by the armor and as soon as he thought to see if it could be integrated, the goo covered the watch and the whole object was dissolved and integrated into the armor, a small holographic display of the options available to the watch. Miki walked up and ran her hands over his plating.

"Like what? Your knew weapon prototypes?" Vera added.

"Well, I just integrated the watch. But that's actually a good place to start." Said Leon and went to the display that held his blade and handgun and picked up the blade. Immediately little black tendrils covered the blade. He heard a small chime in his head before NINA spoke.

"This is very interesting, father. But may I make some adjustments?"

"Uh, sure. Have at it." Leon said out loud.

"What?" Miki asked.

"Oh, I'm talking to NINA in my head. She is interested in this blade and had some ideas." Leon said.

"Ah." Miki said and watched as the blade in his hand change shapes. The handle extended and formed a spear, then a broadsword, then a katana before going back to the dagger orientation. He placed it back on the display and grabbed the hand gun. The same happened to the gun as the blade, the shiny black goo covering the gun and absorbing into it. Leon pause for a second then came to.

"That's fucking cool." Leon said out loud.

"What's cool?" Miki asked.

Leon said "NINA was able to change the power output on the energy projectors and rigged the battery to be charged with the current I can produce, including over charging. It's like having infinite laser ammo."

"That is incredible!" Vera exclaimed. "Piezoelectric charging! Try it out! I want to see how this works."

Leon walked over to the range and activated a target. He aimed and fired, the only sound the gentle click of the trigger as the target was struck by a pencil thin pulse of light before melting a hole. He then fired a longer pulse, drawing a smiley face on the target, then tried rapid fire. The battery never drained and stayed full. He tried a charged shot, letting the gun hum before the silent discharge and the target vaporized. The battery had consumed half of its capacity but was quickly refilled to full within a few seconds.

NINA chimed in again. "With this I can cross-integrate systems that you bring online and communicate with them. For example, I can integrate the energy projectors into your blade or armor."

"Fuck, that's rad. Anything, huh?" Leon said as he pensively thought for a moment.

"What's she saying? It's annoying I can't listen in." Miki frowned. This gave Leon an idea and he touched her, some of the goo absorbing into her artificial limbs.

"Oh!" Miki shouted with a start. "Oh. Okay. Very neat!" She then held a hand out palm up and a tiny six inch hologram of the eclipse Leon saw projected from her hand.

"The watches have holoprojectors so we can now talk to her in a more personable way." Miki touched Vera, who gave the same reaction. She had a moment of distant concentration before relaxing and shaking it off, then walked over to the intercom on the wall and touched it. A few threads of the goo shot into it and disappeared. A few moments later, the intercom changed shape to that of a smooth, round black panel and a projection of the eclipse formed.

"I allowed her to integrate into the house. Hope that was a good idea and won't bite us in the ass later." Vera said.

NINA chirped in and said "I have taken over the monitoring and security of the household. Purging unauthorized programs."

"What does that mean?" Miki asked.

"There were outside monitors and hidden sub programs that allowed someone to access the house security and systems. I have made the proper corrections. No more spying." NINA stated.

"That's... thank you, NINA." Vera said.

"Well, if you ladies don't mind, I'm going to go run some tests for a bit. Make sure Nila knows what's going on and have her and the other three girls get linked up." Leon said.

"That's a good idea. Go have fun! We could get to know NINA better and get the kids linked up while your out. Just remember, we still haven't finished spoiling you so don't be to long, dear husband of ours." Miki said and got a kiss from Leon, Vera doing the same as she grabbed and squeezed his ass as he left.

Leon made his way to the massive garage and looked over the vehicles. He liked the Leatherback but it was too big for what he wanted. He wandered until he found a small one man hover pod looking thing. Black and red, as all the other vehicles, it looked like a rocket powered ATV, with a bulbous front end window and display that swept up and back, covering the controls and seat. He touched it and his armor reacted, picking up the color motif as red streaks pulsed through the armor, outlining the plates. In his peripherals, small displays popped up and when he focused on them the menu window pulled to the front of his vision showing vehicle specs.

NINA chimed and said "I have integrated new technology and established control links to the vehicle."

"Seriously? Can you do that with any vehicle?" Leon asked.

"Yes. Any new technology I encounter I can copy and integrate into the armor, including the hover technology I just added, booster engines, weapon emulation, and shield generators." NINA did a quick showcase of the new additions, the different weapons and projectors showing themselves in the armor. He did a small jump and the armor caught him in mid air and held him stationary a foot off the ground before gently setting him back down.

"Super cool. How is all this powered?"

"Piezoelectric contact with your cells. As you can produce unavailable levels of energy, you can over charge and boost any of the energetic components, like charged shots, better shield power and recharge and increased power in thrusters for more speed."

"So, anything we touch gets integrated, eh?" He focused his vision to spot the cameras his wife set up to record everything and reached up to grab it. The goo shot around the cloaked sphere camera and disappeared.

"What can we do now?" Pondered Leon out loud.

"I have integrated cloaking, as well as drone capabilities."

"How does that work?"

"I can form a separate drone with all the armors capabilities as well as whatever shape would be nominal." NINA stated. Leon was pleased and NINA sensed this, and emulated the sensation for herself, linking his pleasure as hers.

"So I guess the question is, do we take a vehicle or molest everything and take off on our own."

NINA giggled in his head, then said "I think the latter would be more fun." Leon agreed and they went about the garage touching every piece of machinery he could, including robots and weaponry and after about twenty minutes had inventoried the whole building. He then stepped out onto the launching area and looked around.

"Well, where should we go to try all this stuff out?"

"There are still active insect hives in the Rockies. I'm sure nobody will miss a colony or two." NINA suggested.

"How long would it take to get there?" Leon asked.

"I estimate twelve minutes, thirty-seven seconds."

Leon raised his eyebrow. "Well, lets get to it!"

"Yes, father. Activating cloaking."

The liquid armor rippled and made itself and Leon transparent and there was a pulse of sound, like a subwoofer blasting only bass and a gust of wind, then silence as Leon shot off.

Twisting and looping around, Leon felt like his flying dreams, surreal and freeing. He bolted and zig-zagged, making a bee line to the Rockies, over several thousand miles off. The sun was setting, the sky a glowing pile of burning colors as he chased the half gone sun. NINA chirped in, a somewhat irritating jolt back to reality as he was lost in the moment.

"Father, I hate to interrupt but may I suggest we stay as low as possible. There are several radars picking us up despite our cloaking shield."

"Hmm. Roger that." Leon said and dropped low, only a hundred feet or so over the rippling ground. The shielding prevented any wind resistance and sonic boom as he cut through the atmosphere. Soon enough, the shadow of the mountains grew from the blazing sunset into the darkened sky. On his vision, an overlay of a hive outline superimposed onto the mountain as he decelerated towards his target. A small section of the map blinked, indicating the mouth of an entrance and he drifted towards it. All around there were indications of tunneling and inhuman construction by the termite like vents jutting hundreds of feet into the air, giving the mountain crest horns and spikes for miles around.