Too Spicy to Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brief's fabric was less tasty, but that didn't abate his hunger. Justin made sure to make eye contact with Eddie's shocked hazel eyes, before mouthing his cock through the cloth. He found the shape of the dick, tracing its length up to the tip, enjoying how it seems to shake at his touch. His hands teased around behind Eddie.

Acknowledging his intent, Eddie lifted himself up off the mattress, so the briefs could be slipped off and dragged to the floor. Justin allowed himself to admire the penis without shame, appreciating its eager curve and the rough, uncut head.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Eddie joked.

Suddenly remembering, Justin began fishing around his pocket, needing to un-kneel slightly reach. Eddie raised an eyebrow. "What that was a joke, I... oh." He smiled full when he saw the lubricant Justin had pulled out. "Wow you really were serious. Uh. Thanks."

"It's no problem! Though uh, hope you don't mind this is the same one I use," Justin said. He squeezed out a generous amount, remembering to warm it up by rubbing together his hands. He never really bothered with that step on his own, but, for someone else, it couldn't hurt.

"Can I?" Justin asked. His hand wavered next to Eddie's throbbing cock. It certainly appeared Eddie hadn't had a release in a while.

"Ah. Yes. Please."

Warm, smooth skin grazed his finger, as Justin gently traced his thumb from the penis's base to tip. Eddie gave a satisfied moan, but Justin felt unsure. What did the other man like? The only way was to try.

His finger slipped back down to the stem, where the base of the cock emerged from a tangle of wiry hair. He firmly enclosed it in his moistened hand.

Then he spun his hand, wringing the base in slow, deliberate motions. He stayed at the base, gripped tight without moving upward. He noticed Eddie's chest tensing, the muscles matching up with the hand's pace.

Then, in a teasing way, Justin allowed his hand to slip higher. Sliding moving circles around the penis, the curve noticeable against his palm.

"Oh yes Justin, that's so good." Eddie's eyes were fixed on Justin's hand. "I was so desperate."

Justin's own cock was pushed uncomfortably against his own fly. Not slowing his pace, he used his other hand to unzip, and allow Eddie to see the shape of his erection. Right when Eddie's eyes widened, Justin moved his hand up to the pinnacle.

"Ay, ah, fuck." Eddie tensed, his thighs pinning Justin in place. Eddy's mouth found Justin's free hand, franticly sucking on the fingers as Justin pumped. Justin circled his wrist faster, now sliding up and down the curve with every motion. The cock seemed to hum, its warmth pushing against his palm with every stroke. He could sense Eddie's need. Faster, faster...

Eddie's palm, landed on his shoulder, pushing Justin back slightly. "Wait."

Justin froze.

"I want... I want to see you. Can you take off your things?"

Smiling with relief, Justin complied. He loved seeing Eddie's eyes hungrily eating up his naked skin as his clothes hit the floor.

Eddie whistled. "Ay, so many things I would do to you... If I could just touch your skin." His eyes got a wicked gleam. "Pass me the shirt. And kneel back down."

No sooner had he done so that Justin found his head pushed into Eddie's groin, Eddie's hand clenched around his neck with the shirt in-between. "Now. I want to you to suck."

Judging from the saliva almost overflowing from his lips, Justin knew his body was already prepared. He slid his lips over Eddie's engorged head, planning to tease more. But the powerful hand on his neck plunged him down, and the cock forced its way down his throat. Justin gagged in surprise, feeling his throat muscles tighten on the thick penis. He felt Eddie's hand start to loosen, but no, no. he liked this intimacy, this forcefulness.

Justin stayed pinned by the dick, letting the head tickle the back of his throat while his lips found the base he'd so recently teased, sliding, slurping.

The grip on his neck tightened. Justin was dragged off the dick, his tight lips stroking its every inch, before being shoved back on. Eddy slammed the back of Justin throat, and the force of it brought tears to his eyes. Eddie's grip remained tight, controlling Justin mouth, using his wetness for pleasure. The lack of air through his throat began to make Justin dizzy, but he felt every moment with sheer clarity. And so he clearly felt when the precum splashed against his tongue, and when Eddie' hips began to rut against his lips. He loved the final moment when Eddie pushed him down the penis once more, and a wave of hot cum finally coated Justin's throat.

Eddie fell back, groaning. Justin didn't move away from between Eddie's thighs, continuing to suck, lips sealed to catch each wave as it broke. It wasn't until the last wave hit that he smiled, wiped his lips, and flopped on the bed next to Eddie. In a minute the older man's arms were wrapped around Justin, and he felt his body tingle at the feeling of the muscular forearms hot against his bare skin.

Eddie's lips grazed tracks against Justin's forehead. "That was incredible." A short laugh. "Thank you for thinking of me. Such a reliable coworker."

The moon's light snuck in through the cabin's windows, illuminating their naked forms in a checkerboard pattern. Justin shivered. "Thanks, but I don't think so. Not really."

"Hmm?" Justin heard the low cluck in the back of Eddie's throat. "You're not seeing what I'm seeing. I came to this job, not knowing how some boujie camp would treat me, and not liking how it started. But I also find you, a guy who works way harder than I did at your age. I see you step in for the students, for the staff, and for me." Eddie's stubble grazed Justin's smooth chin. His large hand angled toward Justin's groin, but seemed to remember and slid away.

"Thanks man. I like to hear it. I just know I've been really self-centered in the past."

A low growl in the back of Eddie's throat. "You and every one else in their twenties.

"Enough. Grab the lube, then get over here." Eddie sank back into the pillows, eyes raking over Justin until he had complied. "Good. Now get yourself wet."

The liquid was cold against Justin's figures, and the moist sensation immediately triggers shivers of anticipation down his spine. He spread his legs out on the bed, feeling a bit vulnerable at how exposed he was. The feeling of insecurity was soon left behind when his fingers first grazed his opening, chased away by the thunderbolt of sensation. His muscles tightened.

Eddie's warm knee tapped his. "Easy. Relax."

"Not so easy with you staring me down, Mr. No-hands. I know what I'm doing" Justin pushed past the strong sensation, and started a circular motion into himself. His moistened fingers gently slid further and further in, slipping past his rings, reaching further into where he was warmest. He locked eyes with Eddie as he drew his fingers out, let out a slow sigh, and was gratified to see the flush on the other man's face.

He repeated with more lube, and then more. Each time he penetrated himself he felt his heart rate push up, and noticed his lover's cock tick back upwards. Eddy's eyes were a commanding brown, drawing him in.

When Eddie said "Come, now," Justin immediately obeyed.

Eddie's warm skin felt volcanic against his, every one of the coarse hairs a tortuous device of sensation. The muscles in Eddie's chest pushed so pleasingly against Justin's own. And Eddie' hardness held such lovely promise below him.

"Justin," Eddy breathed. His eyes were dilated. "I want to show you just how I appreciate you. Please..."

Justin felt the need to receive the appreciation, just as his body felt the need that propelled him to raise his hips, before lowing them.

He cried out, voice echoing through the cabin. Eddie's tip pressed into his moistened opening, the hardness teasing every bit of sensitive skin. "Ah! Oh fuck. I... ah!"

Eddie's arms crossed around him. With hands kept carefully aloft, the muscular forearms locked Justin in, just as Eddie's hips bucked up.

The sudden sensation of fullness pushed more expletives from Justin. "Oh shit. It's good, it's good, fuck it's big. Oh..." The arms remained tight as the hips below him began to rock, drawing Eddie slowing out and back in, working the dick deeper into Justin's waiting body.

"Come on, stay with me man," Eddy moaned. "Show me what you like."

"Fuck it, I like you." Justin leaned in, catching Eddies lips in his. He rolled his own hips down, encircling and sliding his body onto the lovely cock filling him, tightening on it with every shiver that teased his muscles. Eddie kissed him back, and they melted together. Their hips joined in rhythm, surging up and crashing down, sweat-stained skin slapping together. Justin felt light headed, with powerful sensation rising from his penetrated core to his desperate lips.

He broke away gasping. "Fuck me, Eddie, hold me and fuck me.

The arms encircled him in reply. He only had a second to suck in a gasp before Eddie drove into his wetness. Eddie took him harder than before, using the crossed arms to control every motion. Justin was held, captured. He was penetrated, full. The hips flung all the way into him, and his eyes opened wide. Very fucking full.

The energy and the pace kept increasing, and the pleasure at his core built to the point of pain.

He locked eyes with Eddy, and saw the nod of approval. Felt Eddy slide in again, rubbing right past his prostate. His vision clouded. Then he saw spurts of white shower onto Eddy's chest, sprinkling his laughing face.

Justin crashed down onto the stained chest, gasping. He heard Eddie chuckling softly, somewhere up above the area of his crown.

After a few moments, he managed to get out a "Ugh. That was freaking amazing."

"Of course." Eddie's voice was soft. "I wanted it to be something special."

Justin pressed his smile into Eddy's.

Two weeks later:

The kitchen staff gazed at the pile of dirty saucepans with a sense of foreboding.

Mitch's clearing of his throat broke the silence. "Look, the other shift needed some help. I thought we could get some good karma, help them out. Shouldn't take that long if we work together."

Across the kitchen from each other. Justin met Eddie's eye. They shared an expression that by now carried some detailed meaning.

It's bullshit.

Oh, Yeah. We'll figure it out.

12