Too Weak to Pushback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her straps over her shoulder and slid the top slowly. One small breast popped out and then the other, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Ashley grinned and became a bit forceful. She went over and unzipped her one-piece from the back and the entire thing fell to the ground.

Jinny quickly covered her chest. Now topless with a pair of light purple panties.

"Lovely girl," said Ashley, "slim and elegant when you're naked. Looks good with your pale skin. You should enjoy the feeling."

Jinny smiled back, pleased that she was brave enough to go topless. Something she would never do back home. And something she would never do in front of her friend.

They then heard footsteps approaching. It was Darren, he just finished his swim and came back dripping wet.

He forgot to bring his towel and came back wearing only his boxer briefs that were also soaked.

"Are you all getting ready to swim?" he asked but saw Han locked and blindfolded, "or what kind of kinky game are you guys playing?"

Jinny turned away while covering herself and trying to put her one-piece back on.

Ashley intercepted her and took it away from her.

"Hang on, don't be so shy. You were catching glimpses of Darren when he was swimming naked. It's a bit unfair, don't you think?"

Jinny grew timid, fearing that her voyeurism would upset Darren.

She turned back, still covering her breasts and took another look at Darren.

He stood tall over her like just about every white guy. But he was still wet from head to toe. The wet boxer briefs showed an outline of his penis. Jinny was captivated by it. His cock looked big, it hung long and down his inner thigh.

"Uh guys, are we done now? Can I get out of this mask and what not?" interrupted Han.

"Shut up and stay silent, we're not done yet," yelled Ashley.

Han stayed quiet and oblivious to what was going on. They all ignored him.

Jinny looked at Han when he spoke, at the 1.5 inch cage he was wearing, then looked at Darren's crotch with something massive underneath.

She felt a bit of heat just looking at his package. She wanted to know how big it was, how it compared to Han's Asian dick. After all, that was why she was looking at Darren earlier.

"Looks like someone's interested in what's under those shorts," observed Ashley.

Darren looked at Jinny to check her out then gave his cock a little tug. It started to protrude out, making a tent in his boxer briefs.

Jinny was fixated on his crotch. Much like how Han was fixated on Ashley's pussy a few days ago. Typical uptight Asians with minimal sexual experience were hooked on something taboo and deeply private and intimate.

But Jinny remained shy, she had never been around a half-naked white guy before. She didn't know what to do next even though she desired to see him fully naked.

He approached her and swung his hips, as if he was about to reveal some hidden gem. It was enticing, she wanted to touch but kept her arms covering herself.

"I've got another idea," said Ashley, "if you want to see what's under his shorts, why don't you give him a kiss in return."

A kiss? That's kinda intimate, she thought. But on the other hand, I wouldn't have to give up anything or show anything. Was it worth it? Why am I even thinking about his penis? I barely know him.

Jinny pretended not to be interested, even though she secretly urged to see his white cock. Her modesty was holding her back.

Darren came closer to her. She wrapped her arms tighter around herself, protecting herself from what would happen next.

Their eyes locked. She saw how handsome he was, his blue eyes piercing at her, objectifying her.

She had never been particular about white guys but something about him was captivating. His looks, his demeanor, his scent. His masculine body scent, mixed with the fresh damp lake water. Something different compared to the plain Asian boys back home.

His face drew closer and she closed her eyes, preparing for the inevitable. And then their lips touched. A soft peck on her lips.

She swooned at the sudden intimacy.

And then another kiss as his arm swung wide and grabbed her torso. Their lips now locked together and her body pressed upon his wet body.

She wanted to resist but her body caved. She reciprocated the kiss and opened her mouth. Their tongues crashed as they tasted each other's mouths. It felt intimate and gave her a sense of warmth and comfort.

As she dropped her guard, her arms loosened. She could feel his wet body hair brush against her breasts and his arm hugging her little frame.

The kissing continued and she felt his other hand cupping her petite firm breast. Jinny shivered as he caressed her breast and teased her erect nipple.

In response, her hands slid down his crotch. She rubbed her hands along his underwear, trying to get a sense of the size of his shaft. It felt long and thick.

She reached in, finally touching his actual cock. His meat felt enormous, it grew hard the longer she held it.

Darren was keenly aware of the state she was in. This little Asian girl was slowly succumbing to her horniness and entranced by his big cock. It was his turn to take advantage.

With her hands in his shorts, he reached inside her panties to feel her hairy pussy. He found her clit and rubbed it.

"Oh a hairy one we have here," he said.

Jinny stirred. She did not expect him to touch her private parts. She tried to push back, but he held her firmly in place.

"No...please...," she muttered but was quickly muffled out by his mouth.

He was much too strong for her, she could not push back.

It had been many months since she had been with a guy. Much less a guy who worked her up so passionately. The sex she has had with Asian guys were very perfunctory, minimal making out leading up to a quick fuck.

The sensual touching and teasing by Darren made her feel warm and intimate. His finger rubbing her clit and slowly prodding her slick hole.

His finger then pushed up her tight wet vagina and immediately pressed on her g-spot. The way his fingers were stimulating her pussy and clit was giving her too much pleasure.

She was melting in a pure state of arousal. She was horny and wet. All she could think about was what sexual pleasure she could get from this white man, especially from his big white cock.

His fingers continued to dig and gyrate inside her wet hole. They made out intensely as their tongues flickered inside each other's mouth. She was about to cum.

"Don't stop, oh...I can't anymore...Ohhh," she gasped before she belted out a big moan from her orgasm. A wave of pleasure gushed in her body. She arched back and stood on her toes. Her pussy clenched to his fingers that remained inside her. The orgasm was more than she asked for.

She panted heavily in his mouth as her hand gripped his cock.

He was slowly dismantling this innocent modest conservative Asian girl merely with his fingers. Think of what his big cock would do to her.

He then pulled her panties right off. The aftermath left her hairy pussy all wet.

"Hmm, very Asian, smooth all over except for that hairy black bush down there."

Jinny felt a bit embarrassed but it was not common for an Asian girl to shave down there.

He pushed her down to kneel in front of him.

She wanted to back out but her horny state of mind took over. She had to see. She peeled off his boxer briefs and his hard cock swung out. It was at full mast, 8 inches of white cock laid bare in front of her.

It looked massive with his trimmed pubes. His clean cockhead was exposed. She had never seen a circumcised cock before or such a large cock. Her eyes gleamed from what she saw. She looked over to her side to see Han's locked cock. The comparison was staggering. It made her horny again.

Mesmerized by his big cock, she delicately grabbed it with her small hands and stroked it. She had to use two hands to fully grasp his shaft. Precum dribbled out as she stroked him.

Darren then moved forward and shoved his cock right at her lips. His precum clung to her. She tried to move her face away in disgust.

"C'mon girl, I just made you cum, now it's your turn to pleasure me. I can see you want to taste this big dick," he said.

Jinny wasn't prepared to give him a blowjob. She thought the kiss was sufficient. She looked over to Ashley who stood disapprovingly.

"You're just a little Asian slut now, don't act like you don't want it. Your cunt was all wet when I was fingering you."

He grabbed her jaw which made her mouth open and then shoved his big cock inside. She gobbled only a portion of his cock and tasted his salty precum.

It was too revolting and humiliating for her--to be naked and giving a guy a blowjob. She was too weak to do anything. He held her head firm as he face fucked her. She slobbered whatever cock that could fit in her small mouth and tried not to gag.

Never in her life has she given a blowjob like this before. Usually, the Asian guys were not that rough and blowjobs were easy. Now Darren was just using her mouth like any other hole. Barely half of his huge cock fit as he tried to jam it inside her mouth.

She felt helpless and wanted it to end. But the situation wasn't helping. Han was naked like her and blindfolded and Ashley seemed to be enabling this. Darren was just overpowering as he stood hulking over her. This was not what she was expecting.

She did not consent to this, all she wanted was to see and touch his cock. Yet she felt compelled to follow the orders. Maybe it was her passive Asian tendency that made her go along.

She didn't want to get hurt. Maybe if she could make him cum, all of this would be over.

He slowed down a while later, seeing that she looked exhausted and defeated.

In return, she did her best to slowly savor his manhood in her mouth and glistened his cut meaty shaft with her mouth.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Darren in a dominating way.

Jinny didn't respond as she caught her breath. She stroked his wet cock as saliva dripped down her mouth and onto her body.

"You enjoyed my white cock didn't you?" he asked again and gave her a slap.

"Your cock was the biggest I've ever had. Would you like to cum?"

"I sure do, but not in your mouth."

Not in her mouth? Where did he want to cum? She thought.

He lifted her tiny frame and placed her on the edge of the picnic table. She knew what was coming, he was going to fuck her. This was not what she wanted, she was not going to have sex with a guy she just met today, no matter how big his cock was or how good looking he was.

This time she tried to resist and tried to push him aside so she could get off.

But it was no use, he was stronger. He squeezed her small breast as his hand firmly held her down on the table.

She begged for him to stop and tried to get up, placing her hands on Darren's chest, and tried to hold him back.

Ashley sensed the tension and tried to calm her down.

"Be a good little Asian girl and let him pleasure you. If you do this, I'll promise you'll have a place to stay for the rest of the school year."

For whatever reason, despite the compromising situation and the inherent sexual favor she had to provide, the notion of having a place to live struck something in her.

"It's ok honey," said Ashley, "just go along with it, we're just having fun. No one's going to hurt you and you'll have a good time. He can make you cum again. And then we talk about where you'll stay. Your boy Han also did something for me and he's going to stay with me."

She looked at Han who was still blindfolded and tied up. Was that why his poor little dick was locked up?

Darren leaned in and kissed her passionately. She wasn't sure how she felt with all this going on. And how she didn't know she was being manipulated into all this.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" he whispered to her, "I won't hurt you, we'll have fun. You liked sucking my cock, wouldn't you want to see how it feels in your tight pussy?"

She tried to wiggle her way out, but his hands held her wrists above her and his body pinned her down to the table.

Jinny then felt Ashley's hand sensually brushing along her pussy, up her stomach and danced along her hard nipples.

"Listen to your body," said Ashley, "we're just here to have fun."

"But not sex..." Jinny objected.

"But a place to stay after all this.... You won't have to worry any longer. Aren't Asian girls supposed to obey and please others? Even your pathetic friend followed my orders. Asians should submit while they're here."

It felt like an unreasonable trade-off. She was being objectified and stereotyped. She couldn't find a way to back out of this, physically or through negotiation.

She felt helpless and paralyzed and desperate to get this over with.

"Please, not like this, not here..."

Sensing Jinny's opposition, Ashley then pulled out a set of ropes and started to tie them around Jinny's wrists and pulled them above her head.

Jinny was confused. She was about to yell and object but suddenly she felt Darren's finger ram in her pussy hole.

She squirmed from a sensation. Ashley then tied her bounded wrists to the edge of the table.

"Ahhh...please...no...please stop..." she bellowed trying to resist being tied up but at the same time, enjoying his fingers churning inside her. Another wave of arousal was starting to build.

"Tell me what you want, tell me what your pussy wants," he demanded.

Jinny was flustered, her body and mind conflicted. Despite her protests, her pussy was dripping wet from the fingering.

"I want...I want to cum...please make me cum. I'll do as you say."

More importantly, her pussy wanted his cock inside her.

Darren pulled his fingers out, now slick and covered in her juices. He forced his hands and opened up her legs to reveal her puckered pussy. She struggled but her pink pussy underneath her bush was spread open and ripe for a fucking.

With her wrists tied, there was nothing else she could do.

She saw his big cock dangling above her hairy pussy. The cockhead rubbed her clit and dark labia. The erotic sensation was too much for her but she couldn't have sex with him, not like that, not in the open woods.

She wanted to fight back and stop him from penetrating but her pussy was twitching from the temptation. She had no control of her body; how badly did she want to be fucked.

"Don't fight it. Look at how wet your pussy is, I know you want it," said Darren as his hard cock continued to rub and tease her pussy opening, "Your pussy is craving for a big white cock."

The tip of his cock lined up with her pink slit and he slowly slid inside her.

"No...I can't...please.... You have a condom?"

He ignored her as his cock eased inside her, inching ever slowly. He watched with pleasure, as she whimpered, trying to resist the inevitable.

Her eyes were closed. Her hands clenched as she felt pain from the size of his cock. Her pussy was just too tight and never had a white cock before. She did her best to endure the penetration she never asked for.

She wanted to push back and close her legs. But it was no use, his hands pinned down her thighs.

He continued to thrust forward, she squirmed but her pussy was warm, wet, and coated his big cock with pussy lube. Her pussy was truly craving this.

He stopped with half his cock inside her tight hole.

She caught her breath and looked up and thought that the ordeal was over. Did he cum already?

He looked back at her and smirked and plunged the rest of his cock deep inside her squishy cunt.

She moaned and rocked as he fucked her. Starting slow and then building up intensity. She was not prepared for this kind of sex.

"Oh it's so big.... Your cock, oh my god....Ahhh yes..." was all she could express.

The sensation was nothing she felt before. The mix of pain stretching her poor pussy along with the pleasure that it brought. The girth of his cock hitting the erogenous zones as he pounded against her pussy wall.

The sex was unreal. She had never a cock this big and with this kind of stamina.

This white cock was about to make her cum again. She didn't need to touch her clit, his big cock provided all the pleasure she needed. She screamed from the pain and pleasure.

"Ohhh....Darren, your cock...feels so good...it's so big. Don't stop...ahhh. Keep fucking me, I want your cock.... My pussy...I'm cumming again!"

She shook as she orgasmed. She came hard. Her white pussy cream leaked and covered her outer pussy lips.

Darren paused for a moment to give her a breather but kept his hard dick inside her.

He gave her another passionate kiss and she melted. She was panting, flushed from her orgasm. There was something sexually attractive having a hot white guy stick his big cock inside her. The warm sensation of the kiss and the raw cock still buried inside her kept her aroused.

How could his cock stay rock hard for this long? She thought. All the previous Asian guys she had been with would finish easily in a few minutes, even with a condom. No wonder white men were so much better at sex.

Darren began thrusting again and increased intensity. Their bodies rocked in unison as her pussy succumbed to his hardness. His cock slammed ever deeper inside her cunt. No other cock has penetrated her this deep before.

"You want me to cum?" he whispered to her.

"Yes, but not inside me, I'm not on birth control!"

"You don't get to tell me where to cum, you're just an Asian slut! I'm going to cum and breed that little pussy of yours!"

The words made her pussy tingle even as she worried about the aftermath. Her pussy was satiating from the earlier orgasm. She wanted him to cum.

"Yes, please cum..." she bellowed.

He fucked harder, the tightness and wetness of her Asian pussy was too much stimulation. His hips buckled as he came. His cum spurted deep inside her unprotected womb.

She felt his cock twitching inside her with each burst of warm cum.

He then collapsed on her. His cock remained inside her. She could still feel his cock gently pulsating, coating every part of her vaginal canal with cum. Her wrists were still tied up so she could not get him off her.

They were both breathing heavily in a post-orgasmic state. Yet for her reality was beginning to set in again, the unwarranted raw sex and the cum inside her. His warm cum was slowly seeping out of her stretched pussy.

He got up again, both their bodies were drenched in sweat. His cock still lodged inside her as her pussy clenched tightly.

"Fuck," he said exhaustingly, "amazing pussy. First time fucking an Asian girl. So adorable when you cum. And you're so freaking tight. Gonna enjoy fucking and stretching out that pussy in the future."

Jinny looked up at his ripped muscular body. Despite her reluctance to fuck and the unintended consequence, she was impressed that he gave her two orgasms and felt fortunate that it was a hot white guy that fucked her. Especially the chance to experience his mighty cock.

He caressed her perky breasts. She felt a tingling wholesome feeling of being fucked by a white guy and helping him cum. Maybe something an Asian was inherently meant for.

"We're not quite done yet," said Ashley, "hold still you two."

"No worries, her pussy is gripping my cock still."

Ashley had another set of ropes on her and this time tied Jinny's legs together, each side her calves and thighs were bound so her crotch remained exposed.

"Clean up time," said Ashley.

Darren then pulled his long cock out of Jinny's vagina. Both were amazed how much cock she was able to take.

He got up on the table, straddling her with his semi-hard dripping cock hitting her face. He made her open her mouth. As impressed as she was by his magnificent cut cock, she was disgusted by the act. The taste of his cum and her pussy cream was not appealing at all.