Too Weak to Pushback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, a good cumslut always cleans up. Have a taste of your dirty cunt. When you stay with me, I'll give you a good training so that you can be an obedient Asian cumslut. Guys on the campus will enjoy you."

It was degrading to her, she didn't know what to make out of it. But did she still have a choice? Was she going to stay with him and be a cumslut, to a white man and his friends? Her pussy might like it but what about the rest of her?

Jinny was overwhelmed with all that had happened.

She remained bound and cleaned his meaty cock until it softened. For good measure, Darren made her give his low hanging balls a good lick. She could smell the mix of musk, sweat, cum and spit as if he was marking his property.

Once he got off her, she could see that Han was standing at the other end of the table.

She felt ashamed that her friend had probably heard her get fucked senselessly.

Oh no, she thought, was her friend going to fuck her now? She noticed his cock cage was still on though. There was nothing appealing with his slim frame and tiny cock. He looked all the more pathetic compared to Darren and his big cock that fucked her so passionately.

She had come to realize that sex with white guys was much better.

There was no way her Asian friend could fuck her. She couldn't be humiliated like that. She wouldn't enjoy it.

Ashley attached a metal collar around Han and made him kneel at the end of the picnic table, in front of her pussy.

There was an eye bolt at the end of the picnic table and Ashley attached a carabiner on his collar to the eye bolt. Han was now secured inches from her dripping pussy. He was still blindfolded, arms tied behind him and locked in chastity.

Jinny was confused about what was going on. Her friend was now sniffing her pussy. It was humiliating but at least his locked cock would not be entering her.

Lastly, Ashley placed the same metal collar and blindfold on Jinny.

The two naked Asians were now tied and secured to the picnic table. Jinny laid on top of the table with her hands tied and her legs spread wide apart and Han kneeled at the end of the table, secured by his collar.

"There, both of you collared. You now belong to us."

Both blindfolded not knowing what was next.

Ashley then said, "Alright fun time over. Darren and I need to go to the store and get us some food. We'll leave you two here while we're gone. Doesn't it feel good knowing that both of you have a place to stay?

"And Han, since you helped with all this, I'm keeping my promise. Jinny's pussy is all yours. A big creampie inside her too. Enjoy your first pussy! Hairy and full of cum! We'll be back in a bit!"

And with that, they heard the two of them get in the car and drove off.

"Jinny? Are you ok?" asked Han at the base of her crotch. His nose brushed her leaky pussy.

Jinny was still processing. She was just fucked by a hot guy against her will. Did she just get used by a white girl? And it was her friend who helped set this up? What was going on?

She started to sob. How did she end up like this? From an innocent exchange student to cum leaking out of her pussy. She couldn't fathom getting pregnant and having to explain to her parents back home. And now her friend was about to violate her some more.

"I didn't know this would happen, I swear," said Han, "all I agreed to was going on this trip with them. They never told me they would do this to you..."

He explained how he got duped into being locked and how he had to follow Ashley's instructions.

Jinny didn't know what to think of it anymore. So she was set up to have sex? What did they think of her? Was she slated to serve white guys for the rest of the school year?

"Maybe they were taking advantage of us Asians, cause they know we're weak and submissive and won't push back...," he said.

Maybe he was right, she thought. Too obedient, too docile. He was no better, maybe even more pathetic, having his small dick get locked up by a white girl.

But then, that white dick she had really made her horny and gave her an explosive orgasm. Was there some inner calling that made her crave white dick? Maybe if she got more sex like that it wouldn't be all bad.

All that thinking started to make her horny again.

But she was still mad at her friend, livid at the situation. If she was to be humiliated like a cumslut then she had to find a way to enjoy it. She would make sure Han got humiliated and used as well.

She barked at him, "You're going to pay for what you did. If I get mistreated by these guys, I'm going to make sure you're gonna be treated the same. Clean up all the cum and lick me until I cum again!"

Han had never seen her this angry before but at her command, he went in and ate his first pussy ever. His cock instantly bulged all it could in its cage. Although he couldn't see her pussy, he could smell the cum and sweat and dampness of her used pussy. He didn't care about the cum from another man that clung to her pubic hair or the musty smell her used hole emitted. He devoured all he could, savoring his first pussy and lapped her swollen clit until she came.

There was nothing else she could do. She laid there bound and naked, receiving oral from her locked friend from back home and thinking about her future living situation and being dominated by white guys.