All Comments on 'Too Young Pt. 02'

by SWhite1982

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So hot. I guess he's gonna have to sign that form now... Prom Night's hot too. Can't wait for both updates.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
A 5 STAR READ

Very hot, can't wait for the next chapter. I do not agree that he has to sign the papers now.

SWhite1982SWhite1982over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you both for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 6 years ago
My first cock to fuck me

My step dad was my first fuck and I really liked it, felt like nothing I had ever had before and when I came it was the best feeling I had ever had. When I slowly got softer and eased out of his ass, he helped clean my cock with towels he had brought with him, he had also brought Vaseline to use as lube, to this day I react to the smell of it. It was a bit later he asked me if he could fuck my ass, I said I was not sure never had anything in there before. He assured me that he would be gentle and he was, like the story it hurt a bit when his cock head pushed in to me, but as he took time to hold it till my body got used to it, he was finally all the way inside and he started to really fuck me the feeling I was having is something I now miss not having. da.cd@frontier.com Can hardly wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wonder what happens next! Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous