Too Young Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWhite1982
SWhite1982
152 Followers

Ben whimpered again.

Hearing this noise only succeeded in making Argos's efforts double. His hips began gyrating against Ben's with the force of a rough fuck, until Ben could only shudder with the sensations overcoming him. His dick—which was now hard—ached as it rubbed against the front of his boxer-briefs in desperation to come out. He whispered his words. "Oh, shit, please don't stop!"

"I wouldn't fucking dream of it," Argos growled as his arm released Ben's wrists, his hand pulling Ben's face to his as their lips mashed together. Ben's tongue won the dominance this time as his arms wrapped around the bear of a man on top of him. His hands roamed the traces of black-gray hair on Argos's back, traveling lower to his waist where they slid underneath the waistband of his jeans.

Argos wasn't wearing any underwear that day.

His hands found the mounds of hairy flesh and squeezed their firmness. The bulge in the front of Argos's jeans flexed as he did, and Argos let out a heavy breath. This was the first time Ben touched either of the sacred private parts which belonged to his professor, but something about that made it hotter. Ben wanted Argos—all of Argos—and honestly wondered if it was beneath him to beg in that moment should the man stop right then.

But Argos didn't stop.

No, his lips traveled back to Ben's neck, where their powerful kisses sucked and nibbled until Ben found it difficult to concentrate on the feel of his professor's ass. "Fuck me... That's the SPOT!" Ben's moans emitted a little laugh from Argos.

"What? Did I find something you like?" Argos teased.

Ben laughed, "Not at all, you gorilla."

"Oh?" Argos feigned cluelessness. "Then maybe I should stop."

At this suggestion, Ben rolled both him and Argos over. He was now straddling the hairy man, his bottom resting just above the bulge of Argos's jeans. "If you stop, I swear to God I'll tie you up." Ben reached behind himself and undid the button of Argos's jeans. He let the zipper down slowly.

A wicked grin spread across his professor's scruff. "Hmm... You know, I might like that. Maybe later." One of his grey eyes winked at Ben, and he almost thought he'd climax right then.

Argos took the moment to hook his fingers in the waistband of both Ben's pants and boxer-briefs and slide them both down over his hips. As they lowered, they revealed a moderate bush of red hair just above Ben's dick, and with some awkward maneuvering, one leg of them came completely off. He now sat, naked save for the clothes still caught on his other leg, on top of the older man. He wasted no time in taking advantage of his position; Ben leaned down and began tonguing Argos's nipples. No matter what stray hairs went into his mouth, he didn't care. He pressed on, his mouth devouring the nubs like he'd never taste anything like them again in his life.

Argos groaned at the sensations, and while holding Ben close with one arm, scooted his jeans further down with his other. Now, they were around his knees; his seven inch long dick grazed the back of Ben's ass with the spec of pre-cum which oozed from the slit. He kneaded Ben's tight ass cheeks in his large hands as he rubbed his cock across them, tracing a smear of pre-cum with every motion of his hips.

Ben felt it—could feel the thick tangles of Argos's black bush grazing at the skin just behind his balls. It sent tingles through him. The sensation drove him mad, and he sucked harder on Argos's nipple until he felt the man lightly pull his head back by his hair. They were motionless in the moment, their eyes locked on one another.

They were ready.

Without a word, Argos released his grip on the back of Ben's head and reached into a small nightstand by the bed. From its drawer, he pulled a tube of Astroglide and dropped it on the cream colored sheets. His hand went back in again and came back with a condom. Argos was just about to raise it to his mouth to bite open the packaging when Ben stopped him. His long fingers grabbed the condom from his professor and tossed it out of sight.

Another look passed between them.

But neither spoke as Ben sat back up, his professor's dick now pressed more firmly against him than before. He could feel the length as he subconsciously rocked his hips against it, knowing then what it was he really needed from Professor Jason Argos. Ben grabbed the tube from where it lay and opened it. He poured a generous amount on his hand, and without a word from either, smeared it all over the large cock behind him. He took careful time rubbing it in, feeling the thick penis flex with excitement as both the student and professor knew what was to come. Then Ben squeezed some more onto his hand and applied it to his hole.

"Are you sure?" Argos broke the silence.

Ben swallowed hard as he looked at the hesitant face of the hairy man under him. The normal cool and tough face of the man was hesitant and afraid. Of what, Ben didn't know. But he swore he saw something pass through the man which brought insecurity—as though he were afraid Ben would regret it.

"If you have to ask that, based on the fact that I've just applied lubricant, then no, I think I'll have to take a few days to decide." Ben teased.

"Smartass," Argos grinned as the sure and confident man returned to his eyes. He grabbed Ben by the hips and guided him up and back until he was kneeling over top of the large dick. He held them there as Ben's hand grabbed the tip of his thick dick and felt for his hole. The trail of skin between the mounds of college student flesh kissed the cockhead as Ben guided it towards the target, and Argos let out a sigh as it did. Electricity surged from the tip of his dick with the movement. At last, it made contact with the ring.

Their eyes met again, and Ben nodded. Slowly, Argos began guiding Ben's hips down onto his dick.

The pressure was tough, and then when the head finally popped inside of him, Ben had to pause. A burning sensation bore into his backside as he did. Argos felt huge inside of him—large enough for the Ben to wonder why he didn't ask his professor to work up to it. Fingers would have been nice, first! His mind raved. Ben's ex-boyfriend, whom he wrote about in the piece, had been the first to take his virginity, and although he had had two other men since they broke up, he had never had a cock inside of him as big as Professor Argos's. But as the thought came to him, Ben knew that he didn't want it that way. Just like he didn't want the condom. He wanted to feel every inch of Argos like it was the first time because it was the first time—no practice and nothing holding him back from connecting with the hairy man below him. Just the skin on skin feeling of having the bear of a man inside of him, the two of them pleasuring each other the way every animal has for millennia.

Bare and raw.

He pressed on, taking more of the dick inside of him. It hurt a little, but Ben found if he kept gently rocking that he could take it a little deeper each time. He leaned back, his eyes never leaving Argos's, and finally felt himself touch bottom. He was a little sore, so he paused, hearing the breath of Argos suck in as he did.

Then he rose a little, and sat back down, rocked forward again for a couple inches, and sat back on them again. Each time he did, he could hear the heavy breaths of Argos as the man guided him by the hips with his large hands. At first, Argos didn't thrust, simply let his hands guide the college student. But as Ben's soreness began to numb, he started meeting Ben's ass with his hips every time it slid down his cock. His grip on the student's hips tightened as Ben began panting, the cock beginning to bring him more pleasure than before with every movement.

Then, at last, Argos began to fuck him.

With his grip tight, Argos began to force his meat harder into the boy, grunts emitting from him with every thrust. Ben could feel his ass smack against Argos's groin, the cock going deeper inside of him. Its length found new depths within him, going deeper until it began to rub his prostate. It instantly shot electricity from his ass up his spine where it radiated through him, until he could feel his muscles relaxing with every thrust. No one—not even his ex-boyfriend—had been able to hit that spot, and as much as Ben wanted to hold it in, he let out a long moan.

"Yeah? You like that?" Argos grunted as he thrust deeper into the college boy, making him moan a little louder at the force of his professor's cock. "Fucking take every inch!"

Ben's hands found Argos's chest; his fingers kneaded the thick mat of fur covering him, running their way up to his nipples where they pinched them and back again. It was like petting a bear, and the thought of a gruff man such as Professor Argos currently inside of him made him hotter. His moans grew louder with each thrust, except they came out in pants as he felt his energy leaving him with the onset of euphoria. He didn't want it to end; he didn't care if an entire year would pass outside the walls of the bedroom. Ben wouldn't stop riding until he had to. "Yesssss," He hissed in a shallow breath.

"Fuck, yeah, your ass is so fucking tight!" Argos grunted again, the veins in his neck standing out as he continued his battery of rough fucking. His chest heaved as his cock grazed Ben's prostate again and again.

"Fuck! Don't dare fucking stop!" Ben moaned. "Never... Never!"

Argos could only let out a moan of his own at the order, and he gladly obliged. He thrust faster into Ben. Ben's knees no longer helped in the movement; they only kept him in place, kneeling above Argos as the tall man pounded Ben's ass.

"Fuck me! Profffeessorrrrrrrrrr!"

"Fuck yeah, take it!" Argos's jeans, which now had worked their way further towards his ankles, slapped up and down on the bed as Ben felt Argos give it all he had. His cock now almost entirely slipped out of him with every outward thrust and then quickly pounded back into him as it slid back inside him. "Yeah? Is this what you fucking want?"

"Yes!" Ben whimpered as the head of Argos's cock continued rubbing his prostate. Ben's cock, which he had not touched since the start of the anal experience, was rock hard and sticking straight out in front of him. He could feel his balls and the shaft of his dick rubbing against the hairy trail from Argos's belly button, and it was beginning to feel too much for him. He felt the pressure inside of him building, and he did his best to hold it back. He didn't want it to end. "Yes! ...Yes!" With every repeat of the word, his voice grew louder.

Argos shuddered beneath him, watching as his large, thick cock roughly fucked his student's tight ass—as his student's cock oozed pre-cum all over his hairy trail. Making the fur slick and shiny as it clumped together. This was the same student who had had the balls to call him out when he was in the wrong—the only to his knowledge who had gotten under his skin.

"Ben."

With the pant of his name, Ben could feel Argos clamming up, as if he were only steps away. Ben could see his grin again, his professor's chest heaving as he repeated his name. "Ben." This time, it was softer, like a lover. He could feel the ragged breath of the man beneath him.

"Ben!"

This time, it was urgent, like it was in their arguments. Full of frustration begging to be let loose. Ben whimpered with its sounding, his walls caving as he found he could no longer hold back what pleasure was eroding him. His dick twitched, then in a powerful spray, it blew cum across Professor Argos's hairy chest. Watching it, Ben saw the sight push Argos over the edge too, as he cried out his name again and forced his cock deep inside Ben's ass. It throbbed again and again, spreading warmth inside of Ben as he felt the hairy man's cum flood his insides.

Ben stayed like that for a moment, then slowly slid off of Argos's dick, collapsing next to Argos in the crook of his arm. Ben placed his head on Argos's chest as the professor's arm drew him closer to him. Feeling the mixture of warm flesh and sweat as he cuddled up to his heavy chest. Ben felt sweat at the edges of his scalp, and while normally he would have opted to take a shower right away, he did nothing. He lay there, feeling at home in the arms of the man who only hours ago seemed so frustrating.

"Holy shit," Argos exhaled as he tried to catch his breath.

"Tell me about it, Professor," Ben kissed his side, his breath slowing.

"It's Jason." Argos swallowed hard. His hand lightly lifted Ben's face towards his by the chin. "Jason Argos.

Before Ben could respond, Jason's lips met his in a passionate kiss.

To Be Continued...

SWhite1982
SWhite1982
152 Followers
12