All Comments on 'Toofy and the Blitzchen'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I'm very happy to see new items appear from your workshop! But as much as I have tried to keep up with the Toofy-verse, I'm totally lost in the weeds. I'm sure that it has to do with having too many distractions of my own. Congratulations on this story and "Fresh Meat" 🍖 reaching the public eye! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had just looked a couple days ago and saw how long it had been since any of the stories were touched. This story is certainly an odd occurrence. Toofy could teach her 3 spells or 4 if Blitzchen will give up the electricity/lightning. Knowing Toofy, she'll figure out what is limiting Blitzchen to 4 and remove that limit if she decides she likes and trusts her. She could end up unleashing a 'sister' of anarchy upon some other world it appears. lol

Toofy may not be at a god status but she is still altered and injured from her life and still 'alive' somehow and somewhere. Question is, is the kitsune behind this little meeting and if so, to what ends? Or might this be the Neko goddess' work? Wants to throw another piece on the board with Bubbles or Toofy's daughters but she might be limited. That could be where Toofy could come in. She pisses on rule books, after thoroughly memorizing them of course. How could the Neko Goddess be held responsible for the actions of an outlaw in everyone's realm? That seems like a good cover. Toofy would need to be able to see what is happening back in the world though. She needs a portal or something to view through as well as a way to drop Blitzchen in to help.

If she can't expand Blitchen's 4 spell limit they will have to be carefully chosen. I wonder if the electricity spell that Blitzchen has would serve as an endless power reservoir for Bubbles back in the world? Bitzchen's use of it doesn't seem to be a drain on her at all so maybe she could churn it up and feed it to Bubbles and even others to boost their powers? A walking magic energizer battery. The other three spells will need to be ways she can protect herself from any who try to kill or control her in the world. Or this could all just be a short diversion story. Maybe Toofy and Blitzchen could end up helping each other find a way back to their own worlds? And Toofy could teach her to control the electricity so that she won't shock her trainer so she could fuck his brains out like she probably wants to do. Anyway, glad to see more writing shakna.

shaknashaknaover 1 year agoAuthor

@anon - Oh, this is the work of the Golden Kitsune. Her symbol's the black scorpion. This one is a small piece from a little bit after "A Very Toofy Christmas", so I'm afraid it doesn't have a lot of implications, just some quick fun. But... You will find a mention of it at the end of Taschmonchen's chapter four. And five, once I finish that.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Glad to see another piece of Toofy ,would be nice to see more of her. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...