All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 02'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fascinating, I don’t think I’ve ever read anything quite like this before.

Tess (uk)

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying this series so far. I love Toofy as a character but also enjoy Sai. I hope he doesn't fall too far into the background.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Very good continuation , Toofy is a wild one love her.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Loving every bit of it.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Really looking forward to reading more....

Horseman68Horseman68almost 3 years ago
Singular Story.

The second chapter of this tale proves just as absorbing as the first. Leaves the reader with only great expectations. But, the name Toofy??? Regardless, bravos again.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

I have to say, this is some of the most high quality writing I've seen on this site. So clever and just, well-written.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Very good, well written and looks to develop really well, I like the idea of a ruthlessly ambitious Neko, never seen that before, so props for originality too! 5* of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story and well written but not to be a "grammar Nazi" but twice you incorrectly used the word "passed" when it should have been "past"... although I freely admit I don't know how to define the proper rules involved when one or the other are to be used... I just know which is right when seeing the context of the sentence they are used in.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I'm spellbound, really looking forward to Twenty Four's path th world domination.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

Well done so far! I am extremely intrigued by 24s political movement. The fact that she moved so quickly against Isaac does not surprise me at all, but her movements against the to guests is very humorous to say the least.

I am just surprised that she is moving so quickly after only one day against other lords. Please understand that I am not criticizing, just very interested in the character development.

Well done, and thank you for sharing this story with us! I am looking forward to reading more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Previous Part
Toofy Series Info