Toofy Ch. 02

Story Info
The catgirl turns her attention to the household.
7.3k words
4.79
13.3k
30

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

"After the morning meal, m'lord has three appointments." Isaac droned, "The first concerns the Simeon's vineyard. I believe there is some withering that is of concern. Perhaps a disease."

Sai gave a small nod, swallowing.

"The second concern, m'lord, concerns the crown. There are some peasants under your domain who have been... Altering how much tax that they have been paying." Isaac said it without judgement or concern, despite the fact that most of the time this sort of thing led to minor rebellions.

Sai felt a bead of sweat run down the side of his face as he struggled to keep his composure. To pretend to be listening to his vassal.

Isaac continued, "The third... M'lord? Are you okay? Should I fetch the doctor? I apologise. You must be tired from your mistress, yesterday. I will take care of the petitions."

"I am fine." Sai snapped. He hadn't let a single groan out, thus far. No sign of weakness. "Continue."

"As you wish, m'lord." Isaac bowed, "I apologise for my presumption. The third appointment is less serious than the others. A farmer is requesting permission to marry. I am afraid I do not yet have the details of the partner."

Sai nodded slowly, "Be sure... You receive the heraldry."

Isaac bowed again, "I will leave you to your breakfast, sir."

As the butler left, Sai's eyes closed, and his fists tightened on the edge of his chair. Almost as soon as the door closed he let out a pained grunt.

A moment later the cat emerged from beneath the table. Toofy grinned at her master, opening her small mouth to reveal the liquid in her mouth before she swallowed. "Master tastes good today."

He took a deep breath, "Are you satisfied now, little cat? Forcing me to stay quiet like that, your master."

"Was it not fun, master?" She asked with innocent eyes, a hand moving up to toy with her bell, "If master didn't enjoy it, Toofy will gladly accept her punishment."

Sai laughed softly and flicked the bell out of her fingers, "I have no desire to damage my property. Even if she is a rascal. I thought for certain you were going to show off for Isaac. Let him know you have authority over him, now."

"Toofy was trying. Sai didn't cooperate. He is learning too quickly." She gave a half-pout.

He raised an eyebrow, "Is that a problem?"

"Toofy will get chafed." She said as she took her place at the table by his left hand, "Lasting too long is not fun for the girl, master. Toofy would prefer it if master shared his moment with her, not last longer."

Sai frowned, "I know that the temple gave you training, Toofy... But I also thought I was buying a virgin."

"Toofy was. Master was her first." She said fiercely, and then sighed sadly, "Her... Thing... Broke when she was little. Master was still her first. It was not someone sleeping with Toofy that broke it. She got hurt, badly."

He winced, "I saw some of your scars. They weren't from just punishment. What happened to my precious little neko? Who hurt you, that I can hurt them?"

"Master cannot hurt the dead." Toofy laughed with a half smile, "It was some of Toofy's sisters. Didn't like having a cat in their pigeon's nest. They hurt Toofy, tried to teach her that she is less than them. Toofy didn't like it, so she hurt them worse."

Sai swallowed as he saw the proud look on her face. The same pride she showed whenever she managed to make him cum, now speaking about what he had to assume was murder.

The neko didn't see the world the same way others did. She saw opportunity where others would see nothing but trauma and nightmares. Saw what she wanted, and took it.

He considered carefully before he made his next decision.

"At the midday meal, we will be entertaining guests, my little neko." He began, "They will join me on a hunt, afterwards. We will speak of politics, and we will say words that don't mean what we say. You will join me, by my side. And you will not embarrass me on the hunt."

Toofy blinked, "No, master. You are her master. She may play with you, because she likes you, but she has not forgotten her promise or dreams. She will take the palace. First, she will take these lords."

"I'd rather you only share your bed with me." Sai said pointedly.

The cat laughed, grinning lopsidedly, "Toofy did not intend to fuck them. Maybe with their minds, a little. She would not betray her master. He will be emperor."

"You'll get my head cut off if you keep up with that talk. Especially the lack of decorum." Sai rubbed his temples.

She let out a giggle with a proud grin towards him, "Toofy loves to tease her master. She was not just taught how to please his senses. She knows how to speak to the humans."

"You hate lords?" Sai asked in surprise, "They're just lesser people to you? No wonder you treated me like you did, on first meeting."

"Toofy did that because you touched her head." She snapped, and then shrugged, "She doesn't hate them. She simply knows what they have yet to learn. That she will be their empress, and they will bow to her. They see a slave. Toofy sees her servants."

Sai sighed, "Toofy is a slave. I may have taken you as my mistress, but that bell around your throat still signifies that you have an owner. You may go where you wish... As long as I allow it."

"Is Sai upset with her? Toofy calls him master." She said anxiously.

He shrugged, "I will be upset if you make my neighbours, who already look for excuses to stab me in the back, think I might have rebellious thoughts in my head. You're dangerous, neko."

Her face fell, and her ears drooped. Sai felt like he'd been kicked in the gut. He needed to do it, all the same. Remind her of her place.

She ate her breakfast silently, chewing glumly on the grain.

Watching her tail dragging on the ground, her ears drooping, and the light going out from her golden eyes... It was more than enough to break his spirit.

To make him regret having hurt her.

Sai glared, "Twenty Four. Stop pouting."

"He's angry with her. Didn't call her by her real name." She sniffled, and rubbed at a cheek as a single tear slipped down. "Toofy is behaving. She is going to be quiet and perfect. Just like her master wants. She won't embarrass him. Won't hurt him. She knows she's just a slave."

He gave a deep sigh, unable to provoke her back into spirit. Time for a different tactic. "Whilst I am engaged with a... Dying vineyard, and... People who don't want to pay all the taxes... And... A marriage? What will the little neko do?"

"She wants something." The cat swallowed, "But she thinks it would make the Sai angrier with her."

He shrugged, "I told you to ask when you want something, didn't I? Worst thing I can do is forbid it. Ask."

"Arina."

He frowned and cocked his head, "You're handmaiden? She's yours. I hired her to take care of your every need. Obviously I still need to find an appropriate punishment for Isaac, but I figure you might take care of that."

"In time." Toofy replied, a hint of hatred in her voice, and then she reverted back to her timid self. "Toofy... She wants... To share with the Arina. Make her, her own."

Sai blinked, "Oh. You're asking to sleep with your handmaiden?"

Her ears drooped even further. "Y... Yes."

"I'm fine with that." Sai shrugged, "That's... Actually pretty normal, Toofy. Most lords are preoccupied with other matters than their mistresses and wives. So... You're going to spend your morning seducing her?"

"If Sai allows her." Toofy perked up a tiny bit.

He rolled his eyes, "Already approved it. And maybe she'll last longer than five minutes for you."

The cat smiled slowly at him, "Toofy still likes Sai the best. Still likes being filled by him."

He laughed softly, "After the hunt, and our guests have gone. If you're still feeling up to it."

"Toofy is a neko." She glared at him.

He shrugged, "I thought that was just a stereotype."

"Did last night show Sai anything different than the stereotype?" Toofy giggled softly, "I might end up having kittens."

His stomach twisted as he, for the first time, considered whether or not he might have impregnated his mistress. He didn't know how his standing would be effected if he ended up with a mongrel bastard.

The catgirl caught his expression, "Toofy doesn't think she is. She isn't ready to be a mother, master. She isn't unsafe right now. She will get loud and hungry when she is."

He laughed softly, "Sorry. I just never thought about you... Actually having kittens."

"Toofy doesn't want to be a mother, master." The catgirl shuddered, "She will give him an heir, if he demands it. But she likes fun. Fish and fucking and hunting."

"He does not." Sai replied. "Go... Sleep with your maid."

The cat bounced to her feet, tail finally lifting excitedly. It was good to see the excitement in her golden eyes. "Toofy loves her master."

"Just don't be late for our guests." He reminded her, and then stared in confusion as she climbed out the window, instead of going out through a door.

--

Toofy's golden eyes sparkled with excitement as she crept around the bottom of the window, looking up and into her own bedroom. Watching curiously with swishing tail at her handmaiden tidying and fluffing the bed.

The neko could feel her snack squirming and trying to escape her cheek where she had stuffed it after finding the the thing under a rock. But it was more interesting to watch, than snack, right now.

Arina was a cute and pretty thing. Not exactly innocent, because nothing in this world stayed that way, but not exactly experienced either. Traumatised by the butler's actions, looking around nervously in case he was about to try again.

Which... He definitely was.

Toofy had done her best to ensure it, by asking Isaac for some fluffier towels after she'd finished breakfast with her master. She was providing the jerk with the temptation, and motivation.

Hanging out her own handmaiden like a little fish jiggling lively on the end of a line, to attract the dangerous shark in the waters.

She didn't even have the time to get bored before Isaac entered the room, towels in hand.

Arina curtsied to him, and shifted to smoothing down the other side of the bed to get away from the man.

He tried to hide it, but Toofy saw his proud smirk.

The butler left her sight for a moment, going into the bathroom. She used the opportunity to sneak in through the window and scramble up the side of the wardrobe before either of them noticed her.

She crouched down low, holding her tail in close with one hand, and her bell in the other. Waiting excitedly for her plan to stumble into fruition, catalysed by Isaac's own arrogance.

Isaac returned from the bathroom, and paused. Openly showing he had no more excuse to be in the room, but not leaving. Simply standing and watching the handmaiden.

Toofy felt her stomach turn as she smelled the stench of the man beginning to get turned on. She struggled not to audibly gag.

But... He hadn't broken any rules, yet. Standing there like a creep wasn't something Toofy could really use against him.

The poor girl was utterly terrified.

The two noxious smells comingled, making Toofy's nose twitch as she tried not to retch.

The handmaiden hesitantly bent over to pick up her mistress' transparent slip from the floor, where Toofy had planted it. Briefly revealing white cotton to the monster in the room.

He made his decision.

Isaac crossed the room, standing uncomfortably close to Arina. Standing and watching, but not yet touching. He spoke with a threatening edge. "How do you find serving a kitten, girl?"

"I appreciate my mistress, sir." Arina said timidly.

He scoffed loudly, "Really? A cat? A beastgirl, and a slave. Even someone as dense as you must know that you're above them. She's nothing but an expensive whore for his lordship."

Toofy very nearly leapt from her hiding place. Beastgirl. The racist bastard deserved far more than what she had planned to do to him. Now she wanted to skin him alive.

"Sir, I think you step beyond propriety." Arina said stiffly.

Isaac grabbed her by the shoulder and charged her into the nearest wall, face planing her away from him and leaning his arm on the handmaiden's neck. "Really? You defend a stupid little cat?"

"You're hurting me." Arina cried.

Isaac's fist hit her in the side, "No. Now, I've hurt you. I could hurt you in so many ways, and there is nothing you can do about it. You are the servant of a whore and a slave. Nothing more."

Toofy lowered herself silently to the ground.

Isaac sneered into the handmaiden's ear, "You embarrassed me. In front of everyone. I told you to make sure no one would notice. I ordered you."

"I wore the scent you gave me." Arina wailed, "I don't know how she could smell it."

Toofy whispered in Isaac's ear, "I smelled it on you, not her."

The man whipped around in astonishment, instinctively slapping as he did. His hand contact her soft face, knocking her hard enough that her ears rang.

Toofy shook and blinked, before turning her head slowly and glaring at him, "Did you fucking touch me?"

The butler sneered, "Spying on the household, madame? That doesn't seem... Proper."

"You struck Madame Sai." Toofy gave her official title, bearing her teeth, "I could have you killed for this, Isaac. I bruise... Easily."

The butler glared at her, "You won't be doing that. Or I'll be hurting your handmaiden. You clearly care about her."

"She's my property. Of course I care. Toofy owns her." The catgirl growled, and then lifted a hand and gently ran her claws across his cheek, carving a swirl into it. "Threaten Toofy again. She wants to hurt you. The human hit her. She is being kind."

"Bitch!" He cursed, shoving her away and holding his face, "Damn, that stings. You stupid whore!"

Toofy had enough.

Her golden eyes flashed, and she seized his wrist. She yanked the man off his feet and tossed him onto the bed. Then, she spat the angry scorpion out of the pocket of her cheek where she'd been keeping it and into his mouth.

Isaac stared at her in terror as she forced his mouth shut.

His muffled screams made her grin.

Toofy waited for a couple more stings, and then released him. The butler left the room at a sprint, spitting the scorpion onto the floor.

The neko pounced onto the tiny creature, cracking the shell and killing it instantly. She slurped the tiny scrap of meat of its bones and into her mouth, before turning.

She cocked her head, looking at the terrified woman, "Toofy had to make a point. That's why she didn't save her Arina faster. Toofy is sorry that she got hurt."

The handmaiden held a hand to her chest, "Th... Thankyou, mistress."

"Shock." Toofy said and pointed at the bed, "Sit. Toofy orders."

Then she sniffed and ran over to one of her drawers, and pulled it open to reveal a single glass, and a green bottle. She picked them both up and skipped over and jumped onto the bed beside the handmaiden, bouncing her with a giggle.

The neko sank her razor sharp teeth into the cork and pulled it out with both skill and practice. She spat it aside and poured a little of the red liquid into the glass, and pressed it into the handmaiden's hands.

"I couldn't, mistress."

"Drink." Toofy snapped, and then rubbed her face into the woman's, "Arina is hers. She likes her. Doesn't like watching her get hurt. No more hurt."

"Is... Is the master's servant going to be okay?" The handmaiden said with fright.

Toofy considered, "Scorpion not that poisonous. Just owies. Make his mouth swell. Toofy chose a yummy one. She likes them for snacks."

Arina gave a polite laugh, covering her mouth, "I was wondering why the mistress had one in her mouth."

"Arina... Toofy has a confession."

The handmaiden looked at the liquid in her glass, "The mistress can do no wrong. I am but her servant. If you wish to dismiss me -"

"Don't be stupid." Toofy cut her off, "The mistress is called Toofy. Call her Toofy. Or at least Twenty Four. Not mistress. She likes Arina. But... The dumb human and the scorpion weren't accidents. Toofy... Tempted him. Didn't think he'd go so far."

Arina smiled sadly, "I am afraid, mistress, that he will not learn from this incident. He didn't even regret striking you."

"He does now." Toofy said fiercely, and then giggled, "And... Maybe Toofy is planning for him to find a few more scorpions. Like the one she put in his underwear drawer."

The handmaiden barely got her hand to her mouth in time before she laughed.

The neko rubbed against her cheek, "Toofy likes it when you laugh. It is very pretty."

"Mistress?" Arina suddenly realised.

The neko shrugged, and nuzzled her some more, and then dropped back onto the bed, "Her master has approved. But Toofy doesn't want if Arina doesn't. She likes when things are... Intimate. She won't be like the dumb human."

The handmaiden sipped at the wine again, "Mistress... You asked me if I had ever served a neko before. I am afraid I didn't give you an answer at the time. I was... Embarrassed. I don't know how to best serve you."

"Be Toofy's friend." She replied, and kicked her way around the bed until she was curled around the handmaiden's waist. She smiled up at her, "Call her Twenty Four. Please?"

Arina looked sadder, "I am just a servant, mistress. Whilst you may do whatever you please, I cannot. Even with permission from my mistress, and her master, I must do what propriety calls for."

She laughed softly, "But Sai said that it is normal for mistress and handmaiden to... Fuck."

Arina jerked nervously at the use of the expletive, "I... Is that why the mistress wanted me to use her name?"

"Partly." Toofy shrugged, "She also wants to be Arina's friend. She has no friends. Only an angry stupid butler who wants to hurt her."

The handmaiden swallowed, "Friend, mistress? I can understand requiring that I meet your needs... All of them... But I cannot understand this... Affection."

"Isn't love." Toofy shook her head, "She cannot love anyone except her master. That is forbidden. Toofy was well trained at her temple. Which is why Arina should give in, and let her mistress demonstrate her training to Arina."

That wasn't a lie.

The temple had taught Toofy exactly what to do to please a woman, as well as a man. Taught how to please human, elf, and even orc. She was trained how to use sex as a weapon.

Before she could conquer this entire household, she first needed to surround herself with allies. Having the master behind her was not a guarantee of safety, and was likely to cause problems later unless she already had other servants by her.

The second step on Toofy's long journey to her crown started here. Ensuring that her servant would do anything for her, and would never remotely consider stabbing her in the back.

She might be required to sacrifice Arina in the future, but for now she needed to make her feel like she would always be there to protect the woman. From shitheads like Isaac.

"That is still not proper, mistress." The handmaiden said nervously, "But I can meet your needs, if you wish."

Toofy laughed, springing into her lap and pushing her gently down onto the bed. She kissed at the woman's neck, letting out a happy purr, "Arina has done enough for her mistress. Now is the time to let her play. Do you want Toofy to play with Arina?"

"M-mistress?"

"Toofy."

"Twenty Four." The handmaiden said nervously, "I could be killed if someone catches you... Between my legs."

"Is that what Arina wants?"

"I can't have what I want!" The handmaiden finally broke, admitting it. "I am just a servant."

The neko sat up and flicked her own bell, "Toofy is just a slave. But... She can keep a secret, if that is what Arina wants."

"Oh, gods." The woman took a deep breath.

The cat grinned lopsidedly, "What does Arina want?"

"I... I have always wanted to sleep with one of the other races." The woman said nervously, "But... I did think it would be... A man."

shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers