Toofy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toofy scooted backwards onto the floor and her knees, reaching up to pull down the woman's underwear. "No man can know a woman as intimately as another."

"M... Mistress... Twenty Four..." Arina struggled, "I... I do want this. Ever since you first rubbed up against me... But... I can't."

"Toofy isn't going to kiss and tell." The neko giggled, and then ran her hands along the woman's thighs, feeling the softness of the uniform's stockings, and the even softer skin beneath them.

She had smelled the desire on her servant early on, and now that same scent was a calming sea all around her. She leaned forward into the swirling storm of smells, and pulled Arina's lips apart just a little.

A clear bead of precum slowly ran down until it dripped onto the fresh sheets.

Toofy grinned lopsidedly, and then she pushed her rough tongue into the woman. Arina gasped breathlessly, and then whimpered as Toofy turned the invasion into a long lick, savouring the taste of the fluids spilling into her mouth.

"Arina tastes... Sweet." She commented, and then began to lap away at the woman's pussy. Arina continued to whimper, desperately trying not to embarrass herself by letting out a moan.

The neko found it amusing, how rigid these people were that they felt the need to hide that they were experiencing pleasure. So desperate to cling to their ideas of propriety.

She would break these habits, and free her handmaiden.

Fingers clenched, tightening into the sheets. Thighs became rigid, by her head. Toofy could hear Arina's toes curling up inside her shoes as the scent of her sex increased.

The catgirl grinned and slid up the bed, to a disappointed sigh, before putting her pussy-coated tongue into the woman's surprised mouth.

As Arina kissed her back, hesitantly, a deft finger found itself inside the woman.

It only took the cat a couple movements to determine the most sensitive parts of the woman's twat. It was clear that Arina was... Inexperienced. Lacking an understanding of just how much pleasure could be had with something so simple.

Toofy purred deep in her throat as she continued to make out with the woman and began to more seriously fingerfuck her. Arina sweated as her composure began to break, as she began more openly moan into her mouth.

Toofy's ear twitched as she heard someone briskly approaching the door, and she became more frantic.

She curled her finger, running it along the edges of Arina's moist walls, quickly stimulating her most sensitive parts.

The handmaiden gave a shuddering groan, "M-m'lady... I... Fuckshit! Cocksucking bastard! Eugh!"

Toofy giggled at the sudden expletives as Arina came on her hand, repeatedly squeezing her finger. As the woman crested through her orgasm, the neko kissed at her neck, coaxing her through it.

The knock came at the door, "Madame Sai. Your presence is requested by his lordship. Are you decent?"

"Toofy is not decent!" She yelled back hurriedly, hoping that would keep Isaac out of the room for another few minutes, and then grinned at Arina's flushed face. "Nothing decent about Toofy."

"M-mistress." Arina breathed raggedly, "Oh... Oh what... Have I done?"

"What Toofy wanted." She purred and gave another gentle probe to the delicious and inexperienced cunt, "What Toofy wants to do more of... But we don't have the time."

"I... I shouldn't have."

The neko glared and shoved her tongue back into the mouth of the handmaiden, playing across Arina's teeth until she kissed her back. Hands hesitantly reaching up to hold the cat's head ever so gently.

Toofy showed her approval by playing with the woman's oversensitive clitoris.

"Mmm... I..." Arina tried to complain.

Toofy sat up and put a cum-soaked finger to the handmaiden's lips, "Ssh. Ssh. No ruining it. Arina is Toofy's, now. Friend and lover. Secret."

The woman nodded, wide-eyed.

The neko bounced to her feet, giggled and lifted the front of her dress to reveal her own soaking underwear. "Next time, Arina has to take care of this, too."

With that, she dropped her dress and walked over to the door and thrust it open as hard as she could into the head of the man listening ever so intently against it.

She smirked as she heard Isaac grunt in pain.

Toofy looked at him innocently, "Master has requested her presence? Where is the master, then, servant?"

Isaac grated, but his swollen cheeks suggested he wasn't about to forget what happened the last time he tried to stand up to her. That he would still be plotting his vengeance.

"Madame." He bowed to her, "Two of his lordship's guests have arrived earlier than expected. He has requested that you entertain them whilst he finishes the day's petitions."

It stank of a lie.

She smirked happily, "This sounds like fun. Are they in the waiting room, servant?"

It made her irrepressibly happy how much Isaac resented being called a servant. Being reminded that he was, and ever would be, just a servant. He might lord his position over the household, but he was still just a servant.

Whereas Toofy was a slave, the property of the lord, and yet she would always have more power and authority than him. She was taking her first steps into society, and would soon leave him behind.

"This way, Madame Sai." The man led her towards the waiting room she already knew the location of.

She idly looked around at the paintings as she skipped down the hallway, thinking to herself about the handmaiden she'd left breathless and still dripping on her bed.

The handmaiden whose cum was still on her hand and face.

Toofy sucked at her finger, enjoying the taste. A little secret, all of her own, that wasn't a secret at all. Even to humans with their dull senses, she must smell of sex.

The neko grinned lopsidedly.

She could not have timed this any better, if she had been trying.

"Presenting the Madame Sai." Isaac bowed as he opened the pair of sliding doors into the waiting area.

Toofy lifted the edge of dress and curtsied, "Lady Twenty Four."

The two guests stood to greet her, but she quickly skipped over and took the lady's hands. "Lady Castelle. This is a great honour, Toofy has heard many things of your gardens."

Then she turned and curtsied again, "Lord Castelle, your wit and stratagems were compulsory study, when Toofy was a kitten. The Castellian Opening is one of her favoured techniques."

Isaac coughed, "Ah, if I may -"

"You may leave, servant." She growled, glaring at him as her golden eyes flashed, "And, servant, stay clear of Toofy's chambers. She has other... Insects... She could introduce you to."

He flushed in embarrassment and went to stammer again. She glared further, her eyes glowing briefly.

Isaac bowed his way out and slid the doors closed.

Toofy let out a giggle, holding a hand over her mouth. "Toofy apologises. The staff are not yet used to having a mistress."

"I am quite experienced with such politics." The lady said tiredly, "If you ever find yourself at a loss, feel free to send a letter to ask my advice."

She nodded, and waved to their seats, "Please. Be seated. Toofy will do her best to care for you until the master is available. She trusts you will be joining us on the hunt, this eve?"

The lord nodded politely, "That is our intent, of course. But I must confess that we did come so early so that we might gawk upon the exotic mistress your... Master... Has taken."

"His tastes were always... Foreign." The lady said with disdain.

Toofy blinked, playing over the situation in her head. They were attempting to put her in her place. Emphasising that she was neither human, nor free.

Insulting her, to see exactly how she would react. Despite her freely revealing that she had studied them both at the temple.

It wasn't these two who were testing her.

Sai had invited them because he expected them to treat her poorly. He was giving her an opportunity to step into her role as mistress, with people that greater society would expect her to fail against.

"Tastes similar to your own, Lady Castelle?" Toofy said innocently, as she reached over to the table, and began pulling the chessboard and pieces out from under it. "Though, Toofy supposes that elves might be an exception to all exotics. Their skin is said to be flawless, always. Is that the case?"

The woman blushed furiously, "This is most improper."

"Do you intend to challenge me, after insulting my wife?" Lord Castelle waved at the chessboard. "I am a grandmaster. What are you?"

"Toofy is a neko, and mistress of this house." She replied coolly, and turned the board, "Lord Castelle may even have white, if he believes so strongly that he stands a chance."

The two of them considered her open hostility, and the lord gave in. His honour required that he take the bait. He couldn't pretend that a woman, let alone an exotic, might have intimidated him.

He gave a simple opening, obviously aiming to use one of his basic series of movements that would obliterate someone unfamiliar with the game, but left him vulnerable to someone who was experienced.

Toofy made her opening feint, "Have you ever taken a neko with you upon a hunt before, m'lord?"

He shrugged as he made his move, "I have never taken any nonhuman with me upon a hunt before."

"Disappointing, but somewhat obvious." She replied, making her move and switching her focus to the woman, "You are more familiar with exotics. Have you known a neko before? The men are like all men. Proud and sure of their dominance, but the women... They can bring adventure."

Lady Castelle struggled to keep her face straight, amused by the jab at her husband's expense. "I have met one or two kittens. They were... Uninteresting. Weak little things crying for their mothers."

"Ah." Toofy sighed as if in nostalgia, beginning her pincer movement that would eliminate a third of the lord's pieces in a few turns. "Toofy was found because of her howling. Brought to the temple by a young acolyte."

Both of them were surprised to find her so openly admit that she was a slave, trained for the sexual pleasure of her master.

She lounged back in the chair, toying pointedly with the bell around her collar, "Tears hide such wrath, Toofy finds. If one cannot cry, then one is less likely to stab you in the back, but face you when the betrayal comes. Some prefer that."

The lord suddenly realised that he was trapped and his defeat on the board was inevitable. The look of rage that crossed his face was extremely satisfying.

Lady Castelle frowned, "How is it that a neko hunts, if I may ask, Madame Sai?"

"Alone." She emphasised, "We have a habit of... Toying with our food. Some species find the way that we hunt to be extremely... Cruel. Sometimes, we're not even hungry. We just torture the creature to death because... We enjoy the hunt, itself. The hunt is the thing."

Lord Castelle glared at her in open hatred, but his wife took on a new look of curiosity. Toofy met her eyes, gold to brown, both of them trying to peer inside the mind of the other.

The human broke the gaze first, flushing and looking away as she was left wondering if Toofy had managed to see what her thoughts truly were.

"You have beaten me." Lord Castelle said with a grating tone, waving at the board, "What is your ranking, neko?"

"She is Twenty Four, sir." Toofy replied, "Trained by the temple. She knows your stratagems, you cannot rely solely upon them. She did not study yours alone. That is simple logic."

He laughed bitterly, "Few people can master the movements of chess and know which strategies can defeat others, at such a pace. Your abilities to memorise, and theorise, must be quite... Adept."

"They are not." Toofy replied coldly, "The temple was quite disappointed with her. If the lord truly wishes for a challenge, he will find none greater than with the temple. We breathe strategies and theories, each sister attempting to undercut the rest. When life is a battle, then the games you play must inevitably have a greater skill to them."

Lady Castelle sighed, "Will you continue to insult my husband for the whole evening? I am quite certain that the point is taken."

"Toofy would disagree." She smirked lopsidedly, "I am the mistress of this house, to use your syntax. What other house would the Lord Castelle enter and so brazenly insult? Toofy has no need to summon her master to deal with this. No need to issue a duel of honour. No man need defend her."

The lord took her meaning, standing stiffly and bowed, "My apologies, Madame Sai. We were but guests, and have treated you poorly."

"Accepted, m'lord." She replied, and flicked an ear to listen to one of the doors, "Servant! You may now bring in the drinks."

Lady Castelle smiled as Isaac appeared, "Is this the one who has offended you, m'lady? You appear to dislike him. What is it that he did to earn his lady's ire?"

"Nothing a scorpion could not fix." She replied quietly, as he laid down the tea in front of them.

The two guests jerked, staring at her in surprise.

Toofy chuckled, showing off her fangs, "She is a neko. Her diet is not altogether human. Sometimes it does well to share with a servant. Remind them that they are nothing but a servant."

She picked up her teacup, sniffing and taking in the calming scents, plucking them apart in her mind. "Yet, of course, there are other ways to reward servants. Those that show grace. Toofy has a little more leeway in this than Lady Castelle, being only a mistress."

The other woman blushed at the mildest of references to sex. No wonder she sought the bed of an elven woman, instead of her husband's. His stiffness suggested he preferred if it were fully clothed with the lights off. Nothing but a joyless duty.

Lord Castelle ground his teeth silently, "What is the tea?"

"Jasmine and -" Isaac began.

Toofy rolled her eyes, "The base is a simple white tea, a camellia, picked from the buds. Not dried. The jasmine was plucked from the mountains, early in the day. The flowers have been soaking in the tea for somewhat longer than four hours, and are on their second rehydration. There is also a number of rose petals that were added at the last moment."

Lady Castelle smiled broadly, "Madame Sai, do your skills also extend to the garden? I have been having so problems with one of my recent cultivars. A flame lily my husband acquired for me at great expense."

"Quite beautiful." Toofy replied politely, "She regrets she has not had a chance to see a living one in person. Toofy has created some mild poisons from the seeds of one. They prefer a two season environment, rain and dry, difficult in this place. Your cultivars would be noteworthy."

"P-poison?" Lord Castelle stared at his tea for a moment.

Toofy laughed at him openly, "Many flowers are quite poisonous, m'lord. An experienced chemist could spend a day in your wife's garden and emerge with the tools to kill half a town. It is of little concern."

"You are not the one who has tempted fate by living as an irritation to such a gardener." The man said with a guilty look towards his wife.

Who smiled excitedly at the neko, "You must come and visit, sometime. I would adore what observations you could make about my garden. Perhaps I could even tempt your exotic stomach with the denizens who feed upon it."

"It would be an honour." She replied, and then frowned, "Though, perhaps, it would be better if Toofy were not to eat such things at her ladyship's house."

"Oh? It would fascinate, not horrify."

The cat smiled slowly, "She would prefer something sweeter. Perhaps with a little musk to it. So long as her master allows it."

Lady Castelle blushed, and went very quiet.

Thankfully, her husband didn't seem to comprehend at all. He might have, had he paid closer attention to the needs of his wife and less to his own.

"You appear to have confused my wife." He said, expressing only his own confusion, "Perhaps you should speak plainer?"

"That would not be proper." Toofy replied, "A guest should not insist upon their host. But, m'lord, m'lady, let us take our tea to the pagoda outside. I can hear them readying the horses for after luncheon. We can see them at work."

The two stood, made the usual polite overtures, and Isaac appeared to lead them through the house to the outside.

Toofy took the opportunity to take Lady Castelle by the arm, and walk behind her husband. The woman looked at her nervously, and the neko grinned, flicking her bell.

Lady Castelle went bright red, again. She was a fun one to toy with.

Toofy looked down the hallway, "Toofy wonders if Arina will be joining us, any time soon. That is her handmaiden, quite the useful little thing. She was... Exhausted."

The lady looked away from the neko, and gave a small and polite cough.

The catgirl swished her tail, brushing it gently against the lady who nearly jumped out of her skin at the touch of the soft fur. She glared at Toofy, who smiled and playfully batted her tail at her again.

"That's enough."

Her tail went straight up, and Toofy spun around excitedly. She barely caught herself from launching at him, and instead curtsied, "Master."

"Apologies, Lord Castelle. I was negotiating a peace treaty with the great armies of the minor eastern wineries." Sai said with sarcasm, and then patted Toofy on the head, before flicking her bell.

She hissed at him quietly.

He shrugged and walked passed the two women with a small bow, and then waved a hand, "You may leave us, Isaac. I hope my mistress's appetites have not too greatly offended you, Lord Castelle?"

The man hesitated, "She... Is quite the exotic thing, m'lord. You are quite lucky to have located such an accomplished mistress. She plays her politics almost as well as her chess."

"Chess?" Sai glanced back at her, "I'm afraid I did not look to her for her accomplishments, but her spirit."

Toofy grinned, slipping her tail all the way up Lady Castelle's dress as she did, "Spirit, she does not lack."

The lady glared at her, made a tiny sigh, and then gave an affirmative nod.

The tail was removed from the dress, as the woman had finally agreed to sleep with Toofy at the first opportunity. It was fun to play at these games... But all of them had a goal.

The neko was here to hunt down her path to the throne.

Being able to blackmail Lady Castelle about her desire to poison and kill her husband was one thing. But seducing her into a willing supplicant would be a much better way of doing things.

Toofy wasn't as interested in sleeping with her husband. He might be fun to break out of his shell, but he seemed like he would be disappointing in every regard.

His arrogance was a mask for a very shallow, and very unimpressive, personage. The power of his status was guaranteed by his wife, not by the man of the household.

The catgirl also considered the elven woman that Lady Castelle was using to work out her frustrations. Having a name and face to put to that one might help guarantee future cooperation. The embarrassment of sleeping with a nonhuman would be enough to bend both Castelle's to her will.

"Madame Sai has been entertaining us quite effectively." Lady Castelle said smoothly, trying to step away from Toofy, who held onto her arm. "She suggested we should be able to see the horses for this evening."

"I only just asked for them to be brought out." Sai said in surprise, "Get out the jitters before the hunt begins. Do you intend to win, again, m'lord?"

Lord Castelle smiled arrogantly, "My servant is bringing my hawk by after luncheon. With that magnificent animal, I am undefeated."

"A hawk." Toofy said derisively, and then smiled slowly, "Are you a gambler, per chance, m'lord?"

The man glanced at her, "I am a gentleman. Of course I undertake a friendly bet, from time to time. Ah... I would not gamble against the mistress of the household. It would not be kind."