Toofy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toofy is a neko, she lives for the hunt." Her eyes flashed at him, and she considered the options. She hadn't yet spoken with Sai about this, and he had got angry at her earlier that morning for overstepping.

She didn't want him to be angry with her.

Sai looked at her suspiciously, and she used her tail to indicate the woman beside her. Her master hesitated, and then gave a small nod. "What does my mistress have in mind?"

"If Toofy, per chance, wins the hunt, then the Lady Castelle will show the neko her garden." She stated her intentions to those with ears to hear it, "If, however, the Lord Castelle were to win, then... Madame Sai will entertain him by showing him something exotic he has never witnessed."

The lord looked at her curiously, "A tempting offer, certainly. What exotic thing is that you speak of?"

"Magic." Sai said softly, his own green eyes glowing briefly and causing Toofy to grin at him. "Very few humans possess the gift, but... Almost all of the other races have it, to a certain degree."

Castelle's eyes lit up, as she knew they would. He adored power. He saw magic as an opportunity to control people who he saw as weaker. Which was everyone. "That... Is extremely generous. There are few spells I have not witnessed. Yet, I am unfamiliar with neko culture, so it is quite possible it is new."

"It is of Toofy's own creation. She guarantees it is new to m'lord." She replied arrogantly, turned her eyes to the horses as they began to be trotted around the back gardens.

"We have an accord, Madame Sai, if you agree, Lord Sai?"

"But, of course."

She smirked lopsidedly.

It would be fun to conquer that woman who was racist, arrogant, stiff, and a total bitch. Yet, at the same time she was easily fascinated, excited by the sciences, and sexually experienced.

Toofy would enjoy making Lady Castelle eat from her own garden.

"M'lord." Isaac reappeared, "The other guests have begun to arrive for luncheon, sir."

Sai nodded, "We will join you shortly. Are the tables prepared?"

"Yes, m'lord."

Toofy glanced over at him, "Can you reseat the Lady Castelle opposite Toofy? We have much in common, it would make for enjoyable conversation."

And easier access for deft toes to play under the table.