All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 09'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Toofy for Empress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's going to be torture waiting on the next chapter. Lots of pieces in play at the moment. Toofy better hope there are more neko females found somewhere or her dance card is going to be full. Despite hating the idea of pregnancy, she will need to spend a great deal of time that way if her kind is to continue. Assuming she even cares, though it appears she doesn't. Daen recognized Resic's name. Clearly famous and possibly more important than Toofy understands. He may yet live, we'll see I suppose. Her being an orphan is curious given what Daen said. It almost had to be one of her parents, mother maybe, that left her there. I wonder if much like orphans left at parishes in war zones, she was left outside the temple deliberately in the hope it would save her? Her mother could have then lead any trailing her away and been killed. Otherwise I would guess that she would have returned.

Maybe there's more to Tyre's history in relation to all the missing females? He seems to have captured Daen easily and apparently without harm. Could that have been benevolence or merely such superior strength and abilities that Daen was no challenge? Maybe both? Could he or Sai have not liked the tactic of targeting the females during the war and done something about it? If so, what has prevented them from releasing the females in the time since? If no such action occurred from them then the only hope in that regard would have to come from an as yet unknown character?

Castelle III said Astadia is dead, killed when Tresian took the throne while Trician said she was exiled for the attempted murder of Astadia. Mommy dearest could have framed her as cover to allow her ascension. Or could Trician have given cover for Astadia to leave? Claimed a murder but with no body found it was called attempted?Maybe Astadia isn't in the elven realm anymore? What would have made her leave her position and disappear? An actual attempt on her life that she survived and escaped? Or for something else?

The outside world, as told by Castelle III, believes her dead. I imagine there could be quite a twisted tale in the telling of those events. She and Sai may have had a relationship of a sort. I'll guess it was Astadia sending him correspondence regularly. The guilt Toofy sensed on him could have been eating at him back then and he avoided Astadia's advances, friendship, interest? Maybe he had asked her to do what Tyre and he could not? Save the female nekos? She disappeared and was declared dead so he took the guilt of her death as well?

I hope I cause no offense Shakna. I'm just getting into the story so much I get into what-ifs and can go way out there. 🤓. Now to wait for the next tasty morsel.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

It's amazing at how this series just keeps getting better & better :)

Once again - Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Unlike the anon below I very quickly gave up trying to guess where the plot may go as it keeps on surprising in nearly every paragraph!!!! and that for me is a huge part of just how good the story is and how well written it is....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From the very beginning, it felt like I was reading something from Alexander Dumas! Thank you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

" "She is not elven, sir. She was one of the betrayer gods, expelled in ancient history. If I recall my mother's lessons accurately, then her form is that of a fox. A kitsune, to be precise."" A kitsune... or a Neko? We'll find out. I suppose. Eventually. Thanks for keeping this mysterious!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

I love it ,toofy is so cool headed

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Just keeps getting more and more interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Ch. 08 Previous Part
Toofy Series Info