All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 10'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Kitsune has finally shown. She is much like Toofy and it should be an interesting meeting. Maybe a battle but I'm not sure Toofy will be in the mood for a fight now or even after getting her Arina back. Poor Elia, It will take a while to restore her in the brothel and she may fear Toofy now or hold a grudge.

Sai has to face an army himself. Maybe a parley with the orcs to settle the problem? It would let him size them up for a battle and see their motivation or objective(s). If the parley doesn't work, he will have to go John Wick on their asses. LOL Maybe throw in some Gandalf? "You Shall Not Pass!" 😁 🧙‍♂️

Toofy's change during her battle with death looks to have more repercussions than just Elia and Arina. Death has now taken an interest in her for himself. Could that have been the cause of the disappearance of the future? The disappearance of the gods? Did Toofy, in her possessed drive to win, drag existence itself unto the breach?

Is Arina somehow causing it? She is still between worlds/realms somehow and has even managed to drag the gods into that space between realms? Refusing to let go in order to save Toofy? Not knowing that Toofy has returned to herself now. If so, there is much more to Arina than has been revealed or that even Arina believes or knows.

The emperor has an enemy of Toofy with him now. One capable of injuring and likely able to kill her should that be his desire. Though he could end Toofy himself so why he wants Mia around is curious. To learn more of Toofy through the view of her enemy? To use Mia to take Toofy's magic? Not sure he is such a great art connoisseur that he just couldn't have ordered a piece from the temple and had it delivered when complete instead of bringing a salamander to the palace and dealing with the peculiarities and dangers of her.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Confused at this point, but willing to see what happens next.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for continuing to take time to entertain us.

.

I like your story overall but ... man this one was a bit confusing / schizophrenic. I wish you had ironed this one out more. Three threads running and all too thin. We definitely needed more around the situation with Toofy and death magic as well as Trician and Kaleid.

.

In any case, you've done a good job overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Very well thought out. Great plot. I am hooked.

N7_QuarianN7_Quarianover 1 year ago

Does this guy ever get out of jail? You lost me about 6 chapters ago. I'll keyword through 2 more chapters, then I'm done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Ch. 09 Previous Part
Toofy Series Info