Toofy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domina Florence sighed heavily, "Yes, we are all aware that Lord Elatham's standing had recently fallen. He was exotic, and had been acting with superiority even above his human peers. It put him at odds with the temple, the palace, and with the people. This, I would agree, is motivation for such an act. But it is hardly evidence of the act."

Lord Yu held up a hand, "Ah, but it is clear that without direct evidence, that our Lord Sai will treat this as an investigator would. Establishing motivation is the first step. Then, he must show that Lord Elatham both had the knowledge to do this, and had the opportunity."

"Lord Westcolm bore witness. It would be simpler to rely upon it, but that is not an option." Sai replied tiredly.

Vanhern sighed heavily, "You expect us to offer leniency, Lord Sai? Then prove that you deserve it."

"I don't expect it, in point of fact." Sai replied with amusement, "I expect instead that an alternative execution would await me. Shall we skip the protocols? I am a soldier, a general. I will be sent to the border, to the edges of the empire, and there, I will die protecting it."

Vanhern rubbed his chin, "It appears your mistress is a bad influence upon you, Lord Sai. We have protocols for a reason. To maintain the order and hierarchy of the empire. Protecting it."

"Nothing that he has said is untrue." Domina Florence raised a hand, "It is true that Lord Sai is renowned. It is also possible that his mistress may be a bad influence upon him."

Yu looked to her, "You have a solution for us, Domina?"

She nodded, "Lord Sai is correct. I would recommend that he be exiled to deal with the orcish tribes that are becoming unsettled, on the western front. Exiled, and banned from ever returning to the capital. Equally, his mistress should be exiled, and delivered to a slave market far from the capital, and to the east. Separate the two."

"Impossible, I am afraid." Lord Yu shook his head, "Lady Twenty Four may be a slave, but that will not last. She has been recommended to become an ambassador by Lord Castelle, here."

The young lord bowed his head, "One cannot deny that she has a talent for politics that would serve the empire well. Especially on the outskirts."

"Agreed." Vanhern nodded, "For an exotic, she possesses a talent for reading people. The temple taught her well. It would be a waste to allow her to be sold to some figure even more minor than Lord Sai. I would suggest that her ambassadorship be her trial. If she succeeds, she may return from exile. If not... She may be free, but remain exiled from the capital."

"A death sentence, for an exotic, in all likelihood." Lord Yu mused, "Yet, it is acceptable to me."

The lords and lady were all in agreement.

Sai would be sent to win an impossible battle, whilst his mistress would be sent to the other side of the empire. The two of them, separated by a distance that they shouldn't be able to overcome.

Both of them, expected to die.

It was a struggle for him not to burst into a grin. If they expected that a little hardship would be able to kill his neko, then they had not a clue what it was that she was capable of.

Nor did they have a single clue if they thought that Sai would bow down in the face of a battle he could not win.

He would either die, or he would return to Toofy.

Neither of them would be allowed to return to the capital. He would lose his lands, his servants, and his funds. Everything Toofy would have used to strengthen her position on her path to taking the empire for herself.

They would be starting over from scratch... Sai thought about her response to it, and knew that Toofy would just have giggled, looked at the horizon and replied that she wanted it.

This sentence was a hardship, but they would survive it.

--

"W-wake up." Toofy cried, cradling the little handmaiden in her arms. Tears falling down and onto the woman's cheeks. The catgirl bit her lip, and through it, bleeding. "Pleease A-arina. Please. Wake up. Please, just wake up."

She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed their foreheads together, "Please. She doesn't care if you smell like fox. She doesn't care if you hate her. She needs you to wake up, Arina. Toofy needs you."

Her ears flicked towards the doorway a moment before it swung inwards. The human on the other side cautious, as they felt the traces of her forbidden magic.

Her fucking mistake.

"Is the succubus dead?"

Toofy gave a small shake of her head, "Not yet. Dying. S... Save her? Save Arina? Please?"

Lord Westcolm ignored her request, crossing to the bed and looking down at the man. "Well, you at least managed one thing, cat. If Lord Castelle had died, then you would probably follow. Lord Han is convinced you were the one who planted the caltrops that had him thrown from the horse."

"Arina. Please."

The human waved a hand, casting a simple spell, "You've saved his soul, and at risk to yourself. It's enough to protect you, for now. Though, it raises questions. Where did you learn a spell as heinous as this one?"

"Secret books in temple. Hidden." She whispered, "Please. Stop it. They're dying and it's all Toofy's fault! Help her!"

He turned to her, "Sai asked me to protect you, and that much I have done. You're not facing execution, and neither is Lady Castelle. But I am not your friend. If I help with these others, then you will owe me."

"Toofy would give her life for her Arina." She snarled, glaring at him with her golden eyes, tear-streaked cheeks, "She would cut her own throat, if it would save her."

Westcolm smiled, "Then we have an accord. Let me see... Your handmaiden offered herself, as the soul to bind the spell that saved Lord Castelle... But... Hmm. Odd."

Toofy let out a whine, "She should be waking up."

"She's in shock." He said carefully, crouching and twisting the woman's head back and forth roughly, "Her soul did leave, but it was shoved back inside, unwillingly. Her offer to the gods was rejected. Which should have meant that the spell failed, but it didn't. I haven't seen this before."

Toofy let out a keening howl, and buried her face in Arina's limp neck. Begging her silently to wake up.

The man stood up and crossed behind her to the bleeding mess on the ground that was Toofy's Little Saia. A horrifying distortion of limbs that she couldn't bring herself to look at.

He frowned, "The succubus lives, for now. She's had her life practically ripped out of her. Needs to recharge, so I suppose... Toss her in a whorehouse, and she'll feed off them enough to come back. I'll get a servant to transport her. Wait a moment."

He departed the room, and the catgirl's claws sank into her handmaiden's sides as she pulled the ragdoll tightly into her chest, threatening to crush her ribs in the process.

Westcolm returned, and two servants dragged Elia away.

Good.

No one was safe near Toofy. She had screwed up, fucked up, and killed two out of the three people here that she cared about. She was so fucking stupid, thinking she could do what nobody else could.

Westcolm sat down beside her, taking Arina's wrist and measuring her pulse, "She could come out of this, by herself, given the time. It is always hard to tell with shock patients."

"Toofy deserves to die."

He flicked her bell, "You don't get to decide when that happens, slave. You serve at the will of the empire, and right now, that empire requires your life, not your death."

"Don't touch her bell." She whispered weakly, "Only he gets to do that. Oh, he would hate her... Hate what she did. Get so angry at her, pull her ears, and call her stupid cat... She misses her Sai. Needs him."

Westcolm took a deep breath, "That's the thing about forbidden spells. Most of them are easy, if you know them. It doesn't mean that you should actually try them out."

"Castelle dead when son found him. Hit his head on rock, brain gone. Rest of body still dying, but just time." She whispered pathetically, "Didn't have choice. Lord Han is hunter, he knew what to find. Would have killed Toofy, Liz, Arina and her Little Saia."

"Agreed." Westcolm released Arina's wrist, "So far as I can tell, cat, your handmaiden was given her soul back. She is fine, physically. But she didn't want to come back. She is still trying to sacrifice herself, for your sake."

"Fix." She caterwauled, tightening her grip on the body.

The human smelled of pity as he shook his head, "I can't. The only one who can help Arina, now, is Arina. She'll either wake, or she'll starve to death. Put her to bed, force some water down her throat. There's nothing else you can do."

"Fix!" Toofy begged as tears streamed down her face again.

--

Trician stared in confusion at the back of her hand, and grabbed Kaleid by the wrist. She sprinted towards the bedroom, dragging him with her.

The future had disappeared.

The onokentaura stumbled alone behind her, surprised by her aggressiveness. His hooves struggling to find purchase as she pulled him up the stairs and towards the room that they had rented.

She pushed him in and onto the bed, barely pausing to kick the door shut behind her before pushing him down onto the rough straw mattress.

The elf yanked his pants down, glaring at his flaccid-ness before she began to quickly kiss at him.

"Not that the attention is not appreciated, but would you care to explain the urgency?" He spoke in a rumbling voice, "You and I must take our time, or I will not fit."

Trician glared up at him, "The stars have gone out. There is no future, this world has expired. We are cut off from the gods."

He leaned up onto his elbows, looking at her in concern, "You've lost your connection?"

"No! I... I still have my gift. But there is no tomorrow. Not for me, not for you. Not for this village, or even the country. Tomorrow simply doesn't exist, anymore." Trician said frantically, "I have to commune, and that means I need you to fuck me."

Kaleid took a deep and settling breath, "I apologise for asking. It will be quite distracting to your purpose, mistress."

"Shut up, and get it up." She growled, before slipping the head into her mouth.

She knew that she was being unfair, but she knew of no other safe way to directly commune with the gods. It was sex magic, or she'd have to find some innocent soul to kill, which she was unwilling to do.

Sex wasn't even that safe, either.

Trician tried to focus on what she was doing, keeping her teeth at bay as she suckled at the flesh filling out her cheeks. Slobbering as her tongue played at his sensitive places - too quickly.

She forced herself to slow down. To respond to him as he was responding to her. She couldn't rush this. Lust and a frantic attitude didn't go together. There was a difference between frantic anxiety, and lustful desperation.

He picked her up, throwing her onto the bed.

She glared at him, "Hey!"

"Shut up, mistress." Kaleid said, before grabbing her by her ankles and drawing him closer to her.

He was right, that was a better way.

Trician pulled her underclothes down her legs and tossed them onto the floor, before feeling his strong hands grabbing at her legs and his bearded face descending on her.

She gave a shuddering sigh, and felt the fight leaving her as his tongue slid across her slit. He briefly sucked at her hard elven clit before again sampling her taste.

She was still dry, but she was feeling things beginning to stir. Enjoying the feeling of him man-handling her. Playing with her like she was a toy meant for his pleasure.

Trician let out a tired sigh, "Tashin. I'm yours, lover."

Kaleid's tongue folded and pushed itself inside her, causing her to curse in elven. Feeling him explore her depths momentarily, before curling and leaving her empty.

Thrusting into her too briefly, again and again.

"Fuck. Oh, Kal. Na ktia." She moaned, relaxing into his gentle ministrations, "Oh, you always... Know what to... Do with me."

The tongue pierced her again, before unfolding and bending both up and down. Touching both sides of her, before receding again. She whined as she lost the feeling of having something fill her.

His mouth latched onto her pearl, and her eyes went wide as the shockwave moved through her. The elf thrashed helplessly on the bed as he forced the orgasm on her, blasting it through her entire being.

Kaleid knew every inch of her, everything she liked, and everything that she loved.

"Kal." She gasped quietly. "I... I need you. Try and make it fit."

"Patience." He disagreed with her.

Her face screwed up in effort, and she grabbed the hands holding her thighs apart. Crushing his hands in her grip as she came again, feeling herself pushed closer to the gods as she flooded over his tongue.

His nose gently bumped her clit as his tongue somehow pushed even deeper inside her. She let out a long keening moan, "Yashu. Kal! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The beast continued to lap away at her, not finding satisfaction at so quickly pushing her over the edge and into bliss, towards the tantalising edges of divinity that mortality was allowed.

"Eros!" She cried out to the goddess for mercy, "Oh, Kal, stop it. Don't... Punish me. Please. It isn't... My fault."

He laughed at her with his deep rumbling voice, making her all the wetter, "The slave does not dare to punish the mistress."

"Bastard." She cursed.

He always so enjoyed this part, the power that he had over her. The power to make her desperate enough to do anything, just to feel him inside her.

"I... Fuck... Kept my oath!" She said desperately. "I... Shtia... Didn't endanger... Fuck... Myself."

Her hands moved from his, to grasping desperately at his thick mane. Fingers lost in his black hair as his tongue dipped so very deeply into her chasm.

No elf could hope to do to her, what Kaleid did.

A flash of white light crossed her vision as she arched up from the bed, her pelvis pushing towards him. She cried out loudly as she threatened to cross the threshold, "Kal!"

She lay on the bed, breathing hard and breasts heaving, when he finally leaned up, and made a move to give her what she really desired.

What she needed.

She grabbed him by the mane and dragged him onto the bed, rolling to put him on his back. She wasn't going to be used, this time. She would be in control.

She felt it, his hard cock resting tantalisingly near to her entrance. She swallowed nervously, and issued the first part of the prayer. "Betrayer of the Silent Winds, hear me, now."

Trician thrust down, wincing as she went too far and was stretched painfully wide. One day, she would fit him all the way inside her. Not today, though. She gasped, flexing herself around him, "Hear your servant's cry."

She took a moment to breathe, palms leaning down onto his obsidian-like chest, smiling at her lover. At the lust in his eyes, the desperate desire to drive himself into her barely being held at bay.

The elf leaned down and kissed him briefly, whispering to him, "More than halfway."

With the new angle, she began to slowly lift her hips. Feeling his fullness pulling at her as she moved upwards, before she delicately took him back into her.

Trician let out a small moan, "Oh, fuck. Oh goddess, hear my voice. Straining against... Oh shit! Mortality."

Kaleid grunted beneath her, hands gently encircling her waist as she fucked him. Finding his rhythm to join her, thrusting his way into her slick depths, as she moaned for him.

She loved him, her beast.

Trician leaned her head into his, speaking breathlessly, "Growl for me."

He let out a small nicker, moving his hands to grasp her head and kiss her. Pushing his cum-flavoured tongue into her willing and accepting mouth.

The elf struggled to remember the next part of the ritual. Every thrust from Kaleid blew her thoughts away, making her moan as he moved in, and whine when he withdrew.

She did want to just focus on riding him, but there was something more important than her pleasure.

Trician broke the kiss reluctantly, and screwed her eyes shut so she wouldn't be distracted by his facial expressions. "Open the gate. Faster, Kal. Grant your servant your guidance, oh, fuck fuck, as she offers you this act of... Ugh... Worship."

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she knew her body was falling limp. It had taken her a whilst to teach Kal to keep fucking her, once her spirit was freed from it. He found it... Disturbing.

She needed it, though.

The spell would only last as long as he fucked her, up until he came and filled her tight little twat.

Trician could still feel him, driving into her. Despite the fact she was uncurling from a ball position. Naked, and alone, in a large palace.

Her face and ears were flushed red, as she tried to walk with the sensation of being pounded like she was a mortar. This was part of one of the goddess' jokes. Her sick humour.

However... The elf was confused.

Usually by now the goddess had turned up, tickling her, or surprising her and making her squeal, or appearing on a seat with a dejected and bored look on her face.

She was touching the divine, her mind hijacked into another realm by a deity, but there was no actual deity to be seen. No servants, either. The entire place was just... Empty.

Her throat caught, and Trician began to panic, even with the feeling of Kaleid distracting her. If tomorrow was gone, and the gods were gone, then what in the fuck was happening?

She felt Kal swell inside her, and let out a frustrated sound as she was whisked back into her own body.

12