All Comments on 'Toofy Ch. 22'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooh, I really liked this chapter. Especially the moment when the slave spell broke free, cos I think that that symbolises the start of Toofy's reign

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 wasn't a page, that was a tease. I love sinking into one of your chapters for as long as possible but know the impending wait returns again with each last page number clicked. This one snuffed quicker than normal.

I guess Mia got to snack on one of Lord Vanhern's guards? That would have made a statement which appears to have held him back from ordering his men to destroy them as ordered by Kaden. Is he trying to lure them into a trap or bide his time while he tries to see which way the wind is blowing? With their ability to talk past him in draconic tongue, they can play games with him as he relies on Toofy as a translator. Wonder if he will understand Mia is the ruler of dragon kind now? Or that Toofy was the one to knock all the collars and bells from the necks of all slaves under him? Bet that caused quite a stir in the house. They may have to yet again force the release of them from cells as I would imagine the lords and former owners everywhere will try to remain in control. Wonder what the three words were Toofy said to all she freed?

Trician and Orli are now a couple with a short dark path ahead. Considering how she likes to mess with Trician, not allowing her to see a winning path could be a sadistic tease from her goddess. The blue salamander with neko scratches Trician gave the attack order to, is that Reenhalla? If so, where is Salmon?

Tammy appears to have gotten her wish by convincing Khild to destroy the crucible and wipe out all Orcs possessing demon magic. Her desire to fuck up Toofy's game plan though might be being used by her goddess to move and remove pieces valuable to Kaden. Tammy said he wanted to sacrifice the orcs and now he got it. But did he really? If the crucible was what made and maintained the demon connection with the orcs and gave them their power, it's destruction probably isn't what he wanted. At least not until he had absorbed their power himself. I have to wonder if it's destruction sent that dark power back to the void from whence it came and not to him. That power release, from both breaking the crucible and the instantly dead orcs could have been the equivalent of a magical A-bomb that he, and everyone else with the power to sense such things, probably felt the tremor or as obi wan would say "I felt a great disturbance in the force." If I'm right, he may be happy a force that would have stood against him can no longer do so but majorly upset that it cost his ambition something as well.

If the crucible could have helped him with the orcs, could it also be a way to summon the rest of Menes power once he had acquired everything else of Menes? Would Menes be so accommodating? Or would he have used it to return and rule or ascend like Kaden is planning? Did breaking the crucible break all demonic orc magic? If so, Kaden is in a world of shit if everything Menes is now powerless or dead as well. Could Kayden make a new stone and restore the crucible? If so, would that then require a new magical sacrifice to complete his aims? Wouldn't that be killing all the elves or Toofy and the other remaining nekos with magic? Or her kids? They and Saia are in big danger.

Arina now has to collect and escort someone Toofy cares about. Her dead son? Sai? One of her neko sisters? Granted she doesn't really know about them yet but she will probably care quickly once she knows they exist and their relation. She went from strongly not wanting kids to making their protection more important than her own survival.

Xivian now has the piece and is running naked towards the tunnel. That should hopefully mean that Sai is still alive and they may have to use that piece to re-power him in order to win the battle. Otherwise she's just as dead as the others and Kaden gets a piece he's searching for. Bad news all around that way. Even Lady Castelle is in for a bad time. Wonder if that scorpion sting will do anything to Xivian? Or was it just a recognizable way for the goddess of mischief to warn the ladies of trouble coming? Did Xivian already arrive at the tunnels and block that ice sickle? If so she missed the spear though. Or, if Reenhalla is with the other dragons, could Salmon have found her way to the remaining nekos and joined in the fight? Are any other bucktooths going to show up? Maybe Daen had gotten word out to other nekos? Or they were freed by Toofy if slaves elsewhere like the Golden Mountain and made there way to the underground city/tunnels? A bunch of nearly indestructible nekos and their magic might stop an army and save Sai since he was defending nekos to the last breath.

Now we readers, like nekos in heat, wait in frustration to be satisfied with another chapter.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Not Sure I Understand What's Going On Here...

But this chapter just pissed me off... I don't really know why. Maybe because:

-Sai is losing that fight - Pissed me off badly, that one

-The whole Trician/Orli thing just annoyed me

-Poor Arina is helpless, while Orc's lose their magic

-And Tammy, seriously, fuck her man... thought she was fun. Not anymore.

-Meerakeilian's obsession is seriously starting to grate

Sorry, I love this story so much, but I really didn't enjoy Ch 22. Maybe I just didn't get it...

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon

> Wonder what the three words were Toofy said to all she freed?

No. More. Bells.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I loved Orli from the very beginning when you introduced her to your readers at her father's little inn. I just didn't realize how important she would eventually become. She's absolutely adorable and awesome. 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s all coming together! Brilliant.

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Please finish me off. I can't take anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toofy Ch. 21 Previous Part
Toofy Series Info