Toofy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw her mistress stumbling, looking confused. The red in her eyes was dull, and the black was faded. The salamander unfurled and flipped onto her feet with a thud that shattered the ground. She grabbed her Devourer by the throat and picked her up, letting out a warning growl.

The neko giggled, "What? Ya be doin' somet'ing useful, noaw? Pissin' off."

Meerakeilian growled, "Last chance. Last chance."

"Pff. Wantin' ma ta piss on ya?" The creature possessing her mistress laughed, lifting her skirt in a threat.

The salamander slammed her fist forward. Toofy screamed as the claw reached inside her chest. The kitsune screamed as well, both voices ripping out of the same throat. The dragon's eyes flickered for a moment and then her hand closed around the soft fur of the elusive thing.

There was a sound like overstretched piano wire snapping, and then Meerakeilian drew a ball of golden light out of Toofy's chest. It squirmed and fought, looking like it was sticking and stretching as it tried to stay attached to the neko.

Meerakeilian tossed the kitsune to the ground where she became a woman again, rolling before falling prone. The dragon dropped her mistress, before puffing white smoke, whining, and licking at the fist-sized hole she had just put in Toofy where her breast used to be.

The neko groaned and pushed her head aside. Black shadows boiling up like oil and reforming the flesh before it slowly brightened until it was Toofy's tit on full display to the whole world through the hole in her dress.

The salamander smiled nervously, fighting the urge to lick at it. To, yet again, pronounce her undying love towards her mistress. Downstairs she could feel her strange new organ pulsing and changing shape. Rising upwards with an exciting hardness.

Toofy stalked over, putting one foot on the kitsune's head, before letting out a scream of rage and turning around. She grabbed Meerakeilian's wrist and dragged her away, "I'll fucking deal with you, fucking later, you fucking vixen!"

The salamander saw what had made Toofy hesitate.

The torn out walls of the emperor's current place of residence. The magic flickering inside. She couldn't hear anything but scuffling inside, so the fight was probably going one-sided, but they couldn't afford to waste any more time.

If Sai had sent the kitsune to slow down Toofy, he had certainly succeeded. However, if he was intending to die for the neko, that might also have been a success. Killing the emperor, on the other hand, didn't seem to be.

Lord Sai was everything to Toofy.

Meerakeilian let out an angry bellow, bracing her body against the force of her own roar. Pulling Toofy behind her as she spat out flames and oil into the challenge towards the one that dared to try and make her Devourer sad.

The blue and black flames engulfed the building immediately. A single spark would have been enough to turn it to ash, but a spark wasn't what was pouring out of her throat.

The timbers creaked before they began to collapse. Two men came bursting through the flames, rolling as they hit the cobblestone. Both came up, still fighting. One was bleeding and broken, barely keeping up with the attacks.

The other was sporting a few bruises, here and there, and that... That was all.

Meerakeilian could remember him standing behind her. That solid man, sharing precious moments with her before he entered into her. She remembered considering him fertilising her egg.

Her only egg.

The dragon sighed as she realised what had to be done.

Neither human nor neko were strong enough to fight on equal terms with a man like that. He wasn't a man, not anymore. His contemporaries belonged to an older, crueller world. A world where all the weak would die.

She shoved Toofy backwards, sweeping her feet out from under her with her tail before using it to propel her with all her strength. She shot forward and shouldered Sai out of the way.

Kaden's fist struck her mouth, and Meerakeilian felt one of her teeth loosen a little. She punched him in the gut, as he stared at her in shock. The man coughed and wheezed, falling forwards.

She grabbed his head between both her hands and wrenched.

"No!" Kaden cried, and she felt the surge of magic flow out of him as he attempted to avoid his fate, and fulfilled her own. The dragon grunted painfully as the stone pierced through her back and out through her chest.

She dropped the man to the ground, and then looked down at the spike that hadn't missed her heart. She only had a few moments left. Her vision was already dimming, but she had managed to hurt the emperor.

He staggered to his feet, and a second spike of stone impaled her. Kaden's green eyes flickered, and then faded to a bullshit brown. Just like the rest of him.

Meerakeilian smiled at him proudly, knowing she had forced him to burn out the last of the demon magic just to stay alive. A third spike ripped through her.

Sai flew upright with a burst of magic, delivering a kick to Kaden's chest that sent him backwards. The lord looked at her curiously, and Meerakeilian smiled gently as her eyes began to close.

"Only... Wish..." She whispered to nobody in particular, "... Egg."

---

"Mia!" Toofy squealed as her heart broke into pieces as her salamander died.

Everything that she had been doing to try and stay in control of the taint now corrupting her soul vanished. She gave in to the hate threatening to burn away all that was left of her mind.

She disappeared into the shadows and darkness. She embraced the pain, and what it made her feel. Her fur disappeared, burned away by the magic as it stopped leaching into her and spread through her with an untold vengeance.

Her nails cracked, flattened, and expanded. Turning into a black and polished granite. Skin flaked off her in chunks, revealing a splotchy green stain to the tendon and muscle underneath. Her tail fell away altogether.

Przekleta bestia the rattan called it.

When a magical curse so overwhelmed a creature that there was nothing of the underlying thing left. Demonkind were never meant to be in the first place, and where their blood touched mortalkind, a special kind of evil was born. An evil she had been trying to keep at bay, but not anymore.

Toofy was gone.

There was no longer a neko who smiled at politicians as she threatened them. No longer a catgirl who would play with a woman's clit with her toes under the table. There was no more a woman who would stand and claim what she wanted.

That thing was dead, and in its place was nothing but a screaming monster of rage and magic.

It pounced on the one that had stolen from her, savaging him with a mindless fury. Body parts disappeared. Some torn free, others consumed, and yet more seemed to be pulled in by the black fog surrounding the thing that had once been Toofy. Absorbed into the thing.

She didn't look like a neko anymore. She didn't look like she belonged on two legs anymore. She didn't look like she could speak or make an intelligent conversation at all. This wasn't the same woman who had teased and negotiated with the emperor of her home.

One of her front paws now seemed to have nine claws, and the other four. Teeth were beginning to emerge out of the creature in all kinds of places. Not symmetrically, and randomly. They weren't horns, but teeth. Pushing out of her face, her spine, her arms and hips.

Nothing but a bloody smear remained on the ground, and the thing screamed in frustration that it didn't have something to attack anymore. It spun around, fixing on the first moving thing that it saw.

The blue eyed man weakly lifted an arm, speaking calmly. He may as well not have been. The thing in front of him didn't recognise him. It didn't understand him. All it knew was hate and pain. The taint had reshaped internal organs. There were no memories of him to be awakened.

The thing pounced, flinching as it was knocked back by a blast of noise in the air. It flipped and landed with enough mass to knock the burning building nearby flat. It charged forward, tearing up cobblestone like flecks of dirt, and drove what could only forgivingly be described as a shoulder into the man.

He flew backwards and fell prone.

The thing growled, annoyed that it couldn't have a fight.

"Honestly, Toofy!" A voice somehow pierced the fog, and was somehow understood even though it shouldn't be. "How many times do I have to help you out? I wasn't allowed to see Tai for so long after the first time! I mean, I love you, kitten, but there are limits."

The thing whirled and pounced.

A hand slapped its face lightly, and two arms crossed in front of the woman. "It's time to wake up, Toofy. Time to be cute, again."

The thing screamed.