Toofy Ch. 24

Story Info
The catgirl takes the throne.
16.6k words
4.87
5.3k
16

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers

Saia's tail whipped back and forth with irritation as the guard stopped her outside the large and elaborate doors. She rolled her eyes as he checked over his list of invited guests, and wondered briefly if Toofy was going to keep the doors.

They depicted the previous emperor's rise to power. His heroic and lonely ascent, which was all a bunch of bullocks. How he single-handily fought and killed Irrlichdan. How he created the slaving spell and forced all other nations to bow to him to get it. How he crushed the orcs through his military genius.

"I don't think you're Lord Sai, miss. Move along." The guard growled.

Her tail cracked the air and she ground her teeth together, "Not Sai, you fuckwit! Saia. Little Saia, the succubus, and her fucking mistress. I just put her fucking kittens to bed. Learn my name, idiot. Before I eat your soul."

The man blinked and rescanned the list, swallowing. He'd stopped at the first thing that had sounded kind of right and hadn't bothered to keep reading. He looked back up at her, "Oh. You're in the empress' private party. Front row."

"No shit."

He gestured, and someone hidden opened the doors. Saia shoved by him bristling at it. Still... The last time she had been in the palace, had been when Toofy had gone to get fucked over, and Saia had to hang out with the jealous concubines.

That had been... Unpleasant, even if she had feasted on the sexual energy.

It felt good to be able to stride around the various houses of the palace, now. Locating all the small nooks and crannies where she'd be able to sneak in a quick fuck with Toofy, if the cat ever found the time. She'd even delayed her own coronation, because she'd been too busy.

It had been a week since Toofy put Kaden into the ground. Or what was left of the man.

Even if this event had been put off, there wasn't really anyone who didn't know that she was empress. One or two of the ministers had resisted. They quickly found themselves without any property or title, and the people they had kept as slaves now ruling their estates in their stead.

Beggar lords were something new and strange. People with no home, not enough to eat, and yet had servants with multi-generational loyalty. Saia wasn't sure if that would last, but a new class of people might have been formed from Toofy's lack of patience.

A few of the peasant groups were still resisting, which might be taken advantage of by an enterprising beggar lord. The peasants were refusing to believe that an exotic could possibly take over the empire. How could something that wasn't human possibly rise above them? That was going to last about as long as it took for the stories of what Toofy had done to circulate. For good or bad.

Some of the temples were resisting as well, because Toofy had demon blood. They were having a religious crisis, at the possible return to worship of the betrayer gods. That was going to last forever, probably. Divide them all. But it was Esme's problem.

Saia slipped into the front row of the building and sat down tiredly. She glanced sideways at Arina who seemed almost asleep, leaning on her scythe. Must have been fun convincing the guards that they couldn't take that from her.

The handmaiden yawned, "Here we all are, again. United at last. Have you heard how the mistress is doing, Saia?"

"Busy." She shrugged, "The kittens have been keeping me on my toes, as well. So how is the fiance of Death, itself?"

The woman winced, "Still dealing with Tammy's shit. Do you have any clue how hard it is to individually escort fifty thousand orcs to the next world? Especially when they all want to fight you to prove their worth?"

"Holy shit." Saia shivered, "Fifty thousand. She really killed that many?"

"Fifty thousand so far. There's more." Arina shook her head, "Death better hold up his side of the bargain. Tammy is supposed to suffer worse than I could ever hurt her."

Saia shrugged, "Oh, she is. Toofy tossed her in a cell and then forgot she existed. That attention craving kitsune is going to be ignored for the rest of her nigh-immortal life."

"All rise!" Lord Vanhern announced, striding forward and standing beside the throne that was elevated in front of all of them.

There were only the two of them sitting in the row reserved for the empress' personal guests. There were so many people who had come into Toofy's sphere of influence, and so few survivors who had made it through to see this day.

Saia should have been excited to finally see her mistress crowned. Instead, she just found it depressing. The list of names rolling through her head. Their faces and her memories. Both the good, and the bad.

Vanhern turned and bowed stiffly, indicating the direction that everyone else should bow. Saia ignored the instruction, as did Arina beside her. The two of them exchanging a glance and rolling of eyes.

Toofy emerged slowly, looking as if Sai was helping her to walk. Saia could see a wobble in her step, but she wasn't fooled. Toofy was holding the lord up, not the other way around. After what had happened, she was surprised that Sai could move at all, even with the help of magic, after only a week.

The empress crossed to in front of the throne, and then sat down stiffly. As she did, Saia saw her transform. She went from an awkwardly moving woman, to the grace of a goddess. As Toofy's arms laid down on the throne it became instantly apparent that she belonged right there. The throne was an extension of her, not just a piece of furniture.

"Lady Twenty Four de Sai, you have been nominated by the Council of Ministers to not just be elevated, but to take on responsibility fit for no mortal." Vanhern spoke loudly, "To this duty, you will be bound. Of this cost, you must pay. Do you accept this weight, under punishment from heaven if you so fail?"

"I do." Toofy's voice was quiet, but it rang out across the entire room with a surety that felt like she was making a threat, not accepting an honour.

"The empire will require your life of you. It will require your love and your desire. None shall come first in your heart, but your people. What say you, of this punishment?" Vanhern continued, voice loud and strong.

Toofy smiled sweetly, "This empire is Toofy's, as Toofy is of this empire. She will never let it leave her, nor forsake her. She will not coddle it, but it is hers, and she will fuck anyone who tries to take it or harm it. She will cut them down, as she has cut down all enemies who threatened her people."

Saia couldn't help but grin as she realised that someone would be writing down her mistress' words, word-for-word, and someone else would be distributing it among the populace. Town criers would repeat it. An empress, swearing at her swearing-in. That was Toofy, all over.

Vanhern fumbled for a moment and then continued, "Then by the grace of the gods, and by the fear of those who betrayed them, may you serve this people faithfully, and without question, as you become our Twenty Fourth Empress."

He stood up and saluted, "Long live the Empire! Long live the Empress!"

"Long live the Empress!" The crowd of politicians and guards repeated at the tops of their voices. The cry continuing onwards as people outside the doors echoed it, the phrase travelling through the entire city in one voice, as an exotic took the throne.

A guard approached, balancing a tiara on a red cushion embroided with golden threads. Vanhern took it and presented it to Sai, who then slid the object into place on Toofy's head.

The tiara was silver, studded with green gemstones, but there were four large salamander's teeth embedded in it. As the object slid into place on Toofy's head, Saia saw red specks and then the running streaks, as the teeth bit down into the catgirl's head.

Every emperor had designed their own crown. Most had used it to show off their wealth, but Toofy had taken a different tactic. She had used hers to show both the sacrifice that it had cost to get it, and to remind the people that she was undertaking a duty, not becoming some luxury-indulgent creature.

Arina whispered, "Those are Meerakeilian's teeth."

"Of course they are." Saia smirked, "As if Toofy would ever let any of the ministers forget that her dragon died to bring them freedom. She'd be wearing my horns if I died. Not sure what she'd take from you."

Arina smiled grimly, "No one is ever going to forget her, Saia. Either of them, Toofy or Mia. They are burned into the pages of history more intensely than anything that has ever happened before."

"Is that coming from you, or the trainee god in you?"

"Both."

Saia nodded slowly, "Good."

---

"Arina?" Toofy whispered from where she was sitting on the bed, calling to her. Calling for her.

The handmaiden leaned against the cold window, eyes closed. She didn't want to acknowledge it. She knew that if she spoke to Toofy, she would have to say goodbye. Have to say it for the both of them - that this was the last time that they were ever going to be together.

"She's trying to be patient. But if she waits much longer, her titties are going to be so cold that the milk inside will freeze." Toofy said with a hint of irritation.

Arina turned around and laughed, shaking her head. "You always were one for saying inappropriate things, mistress."

Toofy glowered, "Annoyed at only mistress. She thought that once she became empress that she could marry the Arina."

"I am already married, mistress." Arina said sadly, crossing the space to the naked catgirl. She lay down on the bed beside her, snuggling into her arms, "To a god, no less. He is not exactly the jealous kind... But the others are."

"Toofy knows. She knows the Arina is going away." The catgirl said with irritation, running a hand through her hair and pulling her in even tighter. The neko kissed her cheek and then nuzzled into her neck. "The Arina has bitches to hurt, still."

Arina laughed and kissed her forehead, "If you had told me that I, of all the people, would be getting involved in the affairs of deities, back when we first met... I think I would have wet myself in fear at the mere accusation. I never would have believed you."

"The Arina was stronger than she ever did know." Toofy purred, "That's why she likes her so much. She's even stronger than Toofy is. So pretty and sweet. So brave and strong."

She rolled her eyes, "You want me between your legs that badly?"

"No." Toofy said with a little insult, and then grinned, "She just had kittens. She's a little bit like throwing a tree into a mineshaft at the moment. So she'll save that just for her Sai, and disappoint him. No, Toofy really, really, wants to taste her Arina one last time."

"Do you remember the first time you tasted me?"

Toofy shuffled down the bed, lifting her black dress before whistling loudly. "The Arina wasn't wearing pretties like this, then!"

The tailor-made underwear snuggled in tightly enough that you could see the general shape of Arina's privates through them. They were made of a soft cotton, dyed black with red lace embroidery lining the edges of the design, vaguely reminiscent of fire.

"Just for you." She said, turning pink.

Red eyes glared up at her, "They better be just for Toofy. No going to try and impress god-husband. He's a jerk for stealing her Arina."

"It's embarrassing enough wearing them for you! I'm not scared of armies or thugs, not anymore. But asking the tailor to make these? I died inside." Arina complained.

Toofy purred contentedly, her soft hands running along Arina's thighs. "And she loves them."

It wasn't quite as sexy a reassurance as her mistress was hoping for. She could feel the scars from where the woman had shed teeth from her palms, and the distinct lack of feeling of the missing thumb was extremely conspicuous.

The catgirl felt her tensing up, "Mmm... Toofy should get some for her Sai. Which tailor did the Arina use?"

When she opened her mouth to answer, Arina felt the rough tongue suddenly invade her. She hadn't realised Toofy had even removed her underwear. She gasped breathlessly, and then whimpered as the tongue licked all the way up her, both prickling and teasing her all at once, just like the first time. Dancing stars inside her head.

Arina smiled in the bliss, "Mistress... Gods... Do you remember the first time you did that?"

"She still tastes as sweet." Toofy grinned at her, "Still fights it when Toofy tries to make her moan."

The handmaiden smiled at her, "You said you only wanted a friend. And then you fulfilled a long-held fantasy of having sex with an exotic. Even if I had only ever desired a man before that point in time."

"Toofy freed her Arina from her stiff ways." The catgirl giggled and licked her again, deeper this time. Arina gladly moaned at the touch, reaching for her mistress' head to push it in deeper.

"No." Toofy's ears flicked back and forth, "No touch. Bad girl."

"More...? Please?" Arina settled for begging, trying not to completely embarrass herself. She had already worn underwear designed for arousal. She didn't need to yell for more.

Toofy shimmied up the bed and settled by her side, nuzzling into her cheek, "Want a taste?"

Arina rolled her eyes but kissed the woman. She didn't exactly want to taste herself on her mistress' tongue, but she did want to be inside her mouth. Letting Toofy's skills shine as she showed off all that training she had been given.

Almost as soon as their lips met, Toofy began to purr. The rumbling sound coming from deep in her throat as her pussy-coated tongue played around with her handmaiden's. Gold eyes or red, they were just as passionate, just as filled with desire.

They had spent so many nights together on the Castelle property. So much time and effort put in by her mistress to protect her, and to make to love to her. Toofy had never stopped trying to do either of those things.

When first they slept together, Toofy had said it wasn't love. That she could only ever love her master. Yet all of Arina's protests about propriety had fallen on deaf ears. The cat had seen something that she had wanted, and so she had done what she wanted.

Arina didn't know exactly when it was that she fell for Toofy, but she did know it had happened around the time when she realised that she had never been just a toy for Toofy to fool around with. That even during that first time, the neko had feelings for her that weren't platonic.

"Oh, mistress!" She gasped out as the catgirl slipped a finger inside her womanly embrace, and showed about as much patience as she did with the Council of Ministers. "Sensitive!"

Toofy purred deeper, kissing her fiercer, and moved her hand at an even greater pace. Unfairly knowing exactly where to touch her handmaiden to blast her over that wondrous cliff into a full blown orgasm without ceremony of time enough to even get used to it.

Arina's toes cracked as they curled up, and she bit her lip as her throat tried to cry out to the heavens and her head tried to maintain what little dignity that she could as the aggressive neko made it damn obvious who it was that Arina's heart belonged to.

"Say her name." Toofy growled, moving to kiss at her neck and keeping up the pace as Arina became so wet as to be heard as the hand lithely played with her. "Say her name."

Arina whimpered, "T-twenty Four. Fu-uck. Fuck! Oh, mistress. Oh shit."

"Toofy." The cat purred, licking at her neck with her rough tongue. "Call her Toofy."

Her eyes rolled back in her head, as she felt a second wave hit her, "Peace, m'lady! My body... Fuck! Is still mortal!"

"Say her name!" Toofy practically snarled.

Arina whimpered, "Gods, Toofy."

Immediately the woman relaxed her pace, letting Arina breathe and relax, though the hand was still playing inside her. Gently fingering her insides and making her walls quake as the cat purred contentedly.

Her eyes widened as Toofy's head dropped down, one hand yanking at her shirt so that Toofy could pull a nipple into her mouth for a gentle suckle and slathering of her miraculous tongue all over it.

It was over as soon as it began, Toofy releasing her with an audible pop.

Arina quickly unbuttoned the shirt and revealing the bra that matched her underwear. She let Toofy take a moment to admire it before grabbing the clasp at the front and releasing her breasts. The handmaiden grabbed the back of Toofy's neck and pulled.

"Hungry." Toofy grinned before obliging her and suckling at her breast.

Arina moaned deeply, "Gods above. I will miss this. Fuck."

The neko switched breast, looking up at her with her adorable red eyes as she did. Toofy's spare hand moved in under them, cradling the small of her back. Softly touching the mostly numb mess of scar tissue that lay there.

"Mmm. More." Arina begged, not wanting to get distracted by thoughts of Isaac.

The catgirl arched, pushing her butt up and into the air before jiggling it. Arina smiled, and grabbed it with one hand gladly. It felt strange to see it without Toofy's excitable tail flicking around. Still, it was both firm and soft, nestling into Arina's hand.

"Toofy loves her Arina." The neko broke off from the breast to purr, before deepening the strokes of her hand. "Gods, demons or stupid bastards. No one will be able to keep Toofy from her Arina. She will always make her moan."

Arina swallowed and tried to speak, "I... I believe... You. Mmm. Oh, right there! No fair. I... They're... Afraid of... You."

"Good." Toofy purred and kissed her cheek, "Now, cum. Cum for Toofy. All day long."

"You're... Going to... That... All day long?" Arina moaned.

"Toofy is going to fuck her Arina. All day."

Arina felt another orgasm building, "Oh gods... Oh... Do it. Fuck me. All day."

---

"Can I ask, sir, what the concern is about this particular prisoner?" The jailer asked cautiously.

Sai approached the cell, frowning as he looked at the woman lying in a bloodied lump in the middle of the floor. He rubbed his jaw, "Imprisoned without a name. She's been ill-treated for it. Open the door."

The jailer unlocked and opened the door. Sai signalled to the healer who walked in and knelt beside the woman. Eyes glowing a soft brown as they closed the open wounds, stopping the bleeding. They frowned, "M'lord. It looks worse than it is. A few cracked ribs. The injuries were mostly superficial."

Sai nodded and entered the cell.

He crouched by the woman and patted her comfortingly on the head, "Doubt you ever expected to see me again, m'lady. Well, your title hasn't been restored. The estate has been given to the orcs. However, you are free, Elizabeth. I'm here to bring you to Xivian."

"L-l-lord Sa-Sai?" A pained and disbelieving voice croaked, and the woman looked up at him extremely hesitantly. He brushed her blood-soaked hair back behind her ears, using what little healing magic he knew to reduce the swelling of her cheeks. He smiled at her reassuringly.

She coughed weakly, "What d-d-did my f-f-freedom cost?"

"Nothing." He replied and helped her sit up slowly. "I am the Consort Prince of our new Empress, her grace, Slayer of Dearst, Child of the Temple, the Red-Eyed Demon Neko, Lady Twenty Four. She desired that you be free. It just took some time to find where Kaden stashed you."

Elizabeth smiled tiredly through the grime, "She did it."

"With no small thanks to you." Sai said, "If you hadn't sent Xivian with the piece, we would have failed. Where did you even find a piece of Menes' magic?"

"L-l-lord Han." Elizabeth croaked, "He s-s-saw his own e-e-end coming."

Sai unclipped his purple cloak and swung it over the woman's shoulders. "Ah. Of course. Well, enough of that. We can talk again, later. Xivian has been beside herself. We should relieve her fears. We have a room for you set aside in the Wintertide House."

He helped her stand, despite his own injuries, and the three shuffled out of the cell. Sai's honour guard quickly formed a protective circle, and he guided the exhausted woman out and into the sunlight.

shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers